The Pledge Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the team members announced to the others that he did not think that Pledge Lisa needed to get on the treadmill, because he had taken a good reading of her heart rate right after she climaxed and several more as her pulse returned to normal.

"I honestly don't think we're gonna get her heart rate that high again no matter how hard we run her. I'm pretty sure she was maxed out."

The others agreed and Lisa was spared a 15-minute run on the treadmill.

The examination ended with the unpleasant part of drawing blood for various medical tests. The fraternity had its own specialized chair for blood drawing, which made sense because the Tri-Alphas sponsored frequent blood drives as well as examining their own members. After the pledge sat down one of the Tri-Alpha juniors expertly drew her blood, as well as any nurse could have taken it. He barely left a mark in her arm, one that would be gone the next day. Her medical exam now was finished and a member of the examination team helped her get out of her chair.

Two new Tri-Alphas dressed in matching shorts and t-shirts entered the room and were directed to take Lisa's arms. The newcomers led her into the hallway and guided her to a large bathroom at the end of the building. The bathroom had a large shower stall with several long flexible nozzles. It also had a pair of chains with cuffs hanging from the ceiling. The two Tri-Alphas directed the pledge's attention to a small sign bolted on the wall next to the shower. Lisa read:

Pledge Shower

Pledges using this facility are required to request assistance. Under no circumstance may a pledge enter this room unescorted. Pledges requiring assistance will show proper behavior and respect to upper classmen at all times.

Lisa, still somewhat tired and disoriented from her medical exam, knelt, not knowing what else to do. The guys left her kneeling while they got undressed. Now as naked as their pledge, they took position in front of her. Lisa was scared at the thought of being nude in a bathroom with two naked guys, but she continued to kneel quietly. For a moment the room was full of tense silence, because she did not understand what she needed to do. Finally one of the Tri-Alphas broke the silence with an irritated voice.

"Pledge, you need to ask us to help you get cleaned up."

Lisa swallowed hard, and forced herself to comply. "Sir, Pledge Lisa asks permission to speak."

"Yes Pledge Lisa, you may speak."

"Sir, I need you to help me get cleaned up. Would you do me that favor, please?"

"Sure, Pledge Lisa, we'll be happy to help you."

The two males took Lisa's hands and helped her stand up. The moved her hands to the cuffs and tightened them around her wrists.

"Close your eyes and tilt your head back. We'll start with your hair."

Lisa heard the water come on and then the warm spray as one of the Tri-Alphas ran a nozzle over her scalp. She heard the click of a shampoo bottle lid and felt the cold dab of shampoo on her head. A pair of hands gently massaged the shampoo into her hair and quickly rinsed it off. She felt a washcloth pass soap over her face, and then a second washcloth cleaning it off. The nozzle again shot water into her hair, and then, on a gentler setting, washed the remaining soap from her face.

Two nozzles covered her body with warm water before two sets of hands lathered soap over her entire body from her neck to her feet. The guys seemed to take longer than necessary soaping her breasts, but she found that quite enjoyable, if not exactly erotic. One of the men spent a very long time soaping and massaging Lisa's bottom. He ran his soapy fingers between her bottom cheeks, gently rubbing back and forth to make sure that her sphincter was completely clean. The other guy did her stomach and pubic area, running his fingers through the stubble of her pubic hair and massaging her vagina. A wave of sexual desire suddenly entered Lisa. She gasped as the massaging of her bottom-hole and her vagina continued. The guy behind her continued to concentrate on massaging her bottom and part of her back, while the one in front massaged her pelvis and stomach. Lisa gasped a second time as she experienced yet another exquisite orgasm at the hands of the Tri-Alphas.

These guys are good, she thought to herself. They're really good at this.

Two nozzles sprayed two jets of water over Lisa's body to clean off the remaining soap. She felt a towel pass up and down her body and another drying off her hair. Finally two blow-dryers, one for her body and one for her hair, removed the final traces of water from the shower.

The guys unbuckled the cuffs and led her to the bathroom sink. They soaped her hands and gently massaged and washed them for the final part of her cleaning. Lisa's hands had been the one part of her body they couldn't wash while she was immobilized by the cuffs, so they needed to be done separately. Finally one of the guys laid a clean towel on the floor and pointed at it, indicating the Lisa needed to assume the kneeling position of a pledge.

As she watched the two guys dry themselves and get dressed, Lisa felt totally relaxed and cleaner than she had ever felt in her life. She was genuinely grateful for the experience they had given her and wished that she could thank them in some way.

Once they were dressed, the shower attendants led Lisa back to the sitting room. She re-entered to see Kathleen on her lying back on the examination table and Cherine sweating on the treadmill. Bernadette was still kneeling on the floor with a very frightened expression on her face. She seemed hugely relieved to see Lisa return bathed and apparently none the worse for her experience.

Lisa returned to her kneeling position next to Bernadette and whispered:

"Nothing to worry about. They got me hooked for sure."

"So everything's OK?"

"Oh yeah, you can say that. Wait 'till they put you in the shower. You'll see how OK it really is."

The two women's attention was drawn to Kathleen and her examiners, who seemed to be discussing a problem with their patient. The examination of her stomach had revealed that she was badly constipated. Her examiners were asking her a series of questions, and finally closed in on the problem.

"Pledge, what have you had to drink today?"

"Uh...a couple of cups of coffee in the morning, and...I guess some soda."

"With caffeine?"

"Yes, sir."

"The soda too?"

"Yes, sir."

"No water or juice?"

"Uh, no sir..."

"Well, now we know why you're constipated. Come-on, Pledge, get a clue! It's summer! You need to drink more than just coffee and soda! That'll dehydrate you, and that explains why your guts are full of dry shit!"

Tears began running down Kathleen's cheeks. She was horrified at the thought of having such an intimate secret aired so publicly.

"Sit up, Pledge! We're gonna get this fixed!"

One of the shower attendants left the room and came back with a large glass of mineral water, with ice and a couple of lemon slices. Kathleen sat quietly drinking while everyone in the room waited for her to empty the glass. While Kathleen struggled to drink the water, her examiner instructed the two guys in shorts to "prepare a solution". They left the room and momentarily came back with large towel, a full enema bag, and a tube of lubricant. One of the guys laid out a towel on the floor, while the other presented the bag to the examiner. He shook down a thermometer and dipped it in to check the water's temperature. Kathleen, her eyes wide and her body fidgeting, stared at the enema with terror.

Heather addressed her.

"Pledge have you ever had an enema before?"

"I...I mean...no, ma'am...I haven't"

"It's a bit scary the first time, but we need to get you cleaned out."

"Ma'am...Please! I can't do that! I can't! Please don't make me..."

Kathleen jumped off the table and covered herself. Lisa's heart sank. That was it, Kathleen had chickened out. Lisa raised her hand.

"Ma'am, Pledge Lisa requests permission to speak."

"What, Pledge Lisa?"

"Pledge Kathleen, please listen to me! It's not so bad! Really it isn't! Me and my boyfriend do it all the time..."

Kathleen, totally terrified, started to cry. Lisa realized that the problem was not just Kathleen. All three of her fellow pledges had panicked and were about to chicken out. Bernadette had covered her breasts and looked about to jump up, while Cherine had stopped running and also was covering herself. Breaking pledge protocol, Lisa jumped up.

"Look, Kathleen, I'll do it! I'll take the enema for you, and I'll show you it's really nothing to worry about!"

The members of the sorority and fraternity exchanged looks, not really knowing what to do about Pledge Lisa's outburst. There was no question that she had broken pledge protocol and under ordinary circumstances would face corporal punishment and a week of severe restrictions. However, she also was demonstrating real initiative and leadership by trying to help her companions get through the first day of the pledging ordeal.

The medical examination almost always eliminated pledges, but the presidents of both the sorority and the fraternity realized that if they allowed Lisa to have her way, she might actually be able to keep Kathleen and Cherine from quitting. The officers also realized this incident was an important test of a potential future leader, a young woman who was brave and willing to guide the others through example.

The sorority president nodded to Tracy, who in turn commanded Lisa:

"Very well, Pledge. You'll step forward and position yourself on the towel."

Relieved, Lisa knelt on the towel and leaned forward on her elbows. For the second time that afternoon she turned her bottom up and exposed her bottom-hole to everyone in the room. She was quite used to what she was doing, because true to her word, both she and Ken enjoyed giving each other enemas. Enemas were one sexual adventure out of many that she had shared with her boyfriend since starting her relationship with him at the beginning of the year.

Lisa did not feel much erotic excitement as she felt a gloved finger lubricating her sphincter for the third time that day, simply because after two orgasms, her sexual energy was spent. Still, the enema was something she was looking forward to, because she enjoyed the feeling of the warm water as it entered her intestines, and the delicious relief that came afterwards when she emptied herself out. She hoped the Tri-Alphas had not put soap in the enema, because she had tried that once and did not like that feeling of a soapy enema at all.

"OK, Pledge, just try to relax."

"Yes, sir."

The nozzle made its way into Lisa's bottom and eased into her colon. She heard the clamp on the tube snap open, and a moment later felt the pressure beginning to build in her intestines. The Tri-Alphas had not put soap in the enema, but instead had put an herbal mixture in the solution, something that seemed to warm Lisa's insides and made her feel very relaxed and comfortable. Within a very short time two quarts of enema solution were sitting safely inside the pledge's body.

Lisa knew that for the enema to be effective she had to hold her position for about 10 minutes. The water solution needed time to travel through her entire digestive track and loosen what was inside. She also wanted to keep whatever it was that was in that solution in her body as long as possible, because it made her feel really good.

Seeing Lisa calmly on her elbows and knees did the trick as far as Kathleen's panic was concerned. She felt rather ashamed of herself, especially after one of her periodic cramps swept through her stomach. Kathleen had always thought that the cramps were something normal, but maybe they weren't. Maybe she really did need to clean herself out and drink more water. Maybe Lisa and her examiners were right after all.

"Sir, I request permission to speak."

"Yes, Pledge Kathleen?"

"I...I'm sorry about the enema. If you're not mad at me, I'll go ahead and take it."

"OK, Pledge. Please assume the position next to Pledge Lisa."

A second later Kathleen's two-toned body was properly positioned next to Lisa's deeply tanned figure. The white triangle of her bottom was facing upwards and her sphincter ready to submit to the enema. As she felt the nozzle press into her she squeezed Lisa's hand in fright, but was trying her best to face this procedure with as much courage as possible. As the water flowed into her and that relaxing solution worked its magic on her insides, Kathleen's mood changed and her courage returned. The crisis had passed. Like Lisa, Kathleen was determined to push forward with her pledge commitment and prove herself worthy of being a Four-Beta.

As she waited for Kathleen to hold her enema the required 10 minutes, Lisa's intestines were starting to cramp. She had kept her own solution inside her for nearly 20 minutes by the time Kathleen was finished and the Tri-Alpha shower attendants escorted the two women to the pledge shower room.

As they entered the room, Lisa looked longingly at the toilet, desperately wanting to relieve herself. However, she realized that she needed to sacrifice her own comfort and let Kathleen go first. Lisa's fellow pledge sat down and leaned forward. A series of grunts and loud plops signaled the initial emptying of the young woman's long suffering intestines. Both women were amazed at how much Kathleen had in her; no sooner did she finish with one round of splashes than she grunted and emptied herself even more. She breathed heavily and sat exhausted on the toilet seat as her companion patiently waited for her to get off so she could go herself. By the time Kathleen was done, Lisa was in acute distress and her stomach was swelling more and more. However she was determined to let Kathleen finish in peace. Finally, to Lisa's huge relief, Kathleen wiped herself and flushed the toilet. Lisa hated to imagine what that water must have contained, but fortunately now it was gone.

Kathleen moved to the shower entrance and knelt, while Lisa finally got on the toilet and felt the delicious swoosh of the enema solution as it exited her body. Meanwhile, the two guys were taking off their clothes yet again and getting ready bathe their second pledge. Lisa got off the toilet, wiped herself, and took her place kneeling next to Kathleen.

Kathleen entered the shower and the two naked young men attached her wrists to the cuffs. At first it seemed they were planning to give her the same treatment they gave Lisa. However, unlike Lisa, the shower attendants did not spent too much time massaging Kathleen's private area and did not attempt to bring her to orgasm. Somehow they knew that, unlike Lisa, Kathleen was not ready to have an orgasm in the shower. It turned out that at least to some extent they were willing to respect her limitations.

Interesting, thought Lisa to herself, these guys really do have us figured out.

The two attendants ordered Kathleen to kneel back down on the towel while they quickly cleaned off Lisa. This time they did not give her a full shower, but instead concentrated on cleaning her bottom and the area between her legs to prepare her for the next task of the first day, the portrait taking. Again the two naked men caressed Lisa's clitoris and bottom-hole, but this time it was just to make sure she was clean. All too soon they rinsed her off and ordered her to kneel on a towel next to Kathleen.

12