The Pledge Mistress Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy ordered Cherine and Bernadette to place their index fingers against their subjects' sphincters and "prepare to go in". She held up a medical diagram of a rectal exam and told her students how far they would have to push in before they could expect to find the prostate. Upon locating the prostate they were to massage it, as well as the shaft of the penis, until "complete ejaculation is achieved and the penis goes flaccid again".

Simple curiosity overshadowed any shyness or erotic feelings from Bernadette and Kathleen. The fact that their subjects were blindfolded and thus somewhat dehumanized helped considerably. They followed Tracy's instructions as they worked their subjects from both the front and the back. Meanwhile Lisa and Cherine massaged their chests, stomachs, and pubic hair. Before long they were shuttering and groaning as jets of semen shot into the beakers held up by the two assistants. Bernadette and Kathleen held the semen up in triumph while Heather checked off the evaluation form. Meanwhile the two assistants cleaned the penises and anuses of the two men with baby wipes.

"Excellent job, pledges! Now, quickly, measure their heartbeats and pulse rates before they have a chance to calm down!"

The two pledges complied as the assistants wrote down the information. Tracy and Heather looked over the evaluation forms and the task sign-off sheets. Finally the pledges knelt and Heather announced they all had passed the first practical exercise of male sexual anatomy.

The two men stood quietly as their breathing returned to normal. However, they were covered with sweat and stunk of orgasm. Heather announced that there was no way she would let them out of the Four-Beta House in such condition. There was only one solution:

"Pledges!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Take our guests to the pledge shower and clean them off!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"And one more thing, just to give you a challenge. If you manage to get an orgasm out of either Attendant Pat or Attendant John, I'll give you an hour of free time after dinner. Get me orgasms out of both gentlemen, and that'll be two hours to yourselves!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

The pledges took the attendants downstairs to the pledge room. Now their roles were reversed, it was the women's job to give orgasms to the men. They turned on two showers and thoroughly soaped their guests. Lisa and Kathleen worked on Pat, while Bernadette and Cherine worked on John. They soaped themselves as well to use their own bodies to arouse their guests. Applying some of what they had learned that afternoon, they started stimulating the men. They ran their hands all over the men's bodies before focusing on their bottoms and groins.

The pledges were quite motivated. Two hours of free time? You bet. Yes, they were quite motivated.

Attendant Pat came first, groaning as he shot semen across the shower area. Lisa and Kathleen rubbed their soapy bodies against him as the jointly massaged his penis and caressed his chest. Shortly afterwards John groaned with pleasure as he climaxed from Bernadette working his penis and Cherine massaging his bottom and back. Both Bernadette and Cherine landed kisses on his cheeks before they finished rinsing his body.

The women toweled off the men before leading them back to the sitting room. They knelt while the attendants stood next to them. Heather addressed the two attendants:

"Were our pledges able to apply what they learned today?"

"Yes, Sergeant-at-Arms Heather. They did quite well."

"OK, Pledges, congratulations. After dinner and clean-up you're released for the night. You'll have free run of the Four-Beta House and can use whatever you want, as long as you put it back when you're done."

"Thank you, ma'am."

----------

The pledge ate by themselves, because the other members of the sorority had gone out for the evening. They ate enthusiastically, happy at the prospect of spending their first free evening since the beginning of the week. They couldn't leave the house because their clothes were still locked up, but that hardly mattered. Cherine and Bernadette knew exactly what they were going to do; send some e-mails and then go to bed. Kathleen also knew exactly what she was going to do; spend the evening with Lisa.

After the women cleaned up from dinner they split up. Bernadette and Cherine went into the sorority library, Kathleen went to the bathroom, and Lisa stepped out into the back yard to enjoy the late May twilight. She went out by herself, alone for the first time since entering the sorority. Undoubtedly her situation was only momentary, because Kathleen would be frantically looking for her as soon as she came out of the bathroom.

Lisa didn't know how to handle her new situation, because she liked Kathleen and felt affection towards her. However, the intensity of her partner's character scared her. Kathleen obviously was not an easy-going person. She was subject to mood swings and had trouble controlling her emotions. Being the fairly good judge of character that she was, Lisa could tell there were other details about her friend that worried her. Kathleen was starved for affection, which probably was the result of an unhappy childhood. She had intense sexual energy, but rather than being a source of satisfaction, sex had been an important cause of her current misery. Lisa already had plenty of hints that Kathleen had never enjoyed a stable relationship and had been hurt plenty in her past. There was a huge void in her life; one that Lisa felt obligated to fill.

Lisa sighed, because her original intention simply had been to get Kathleen through the first couple days of pledging. In just three days that innocent desire had transformed itself into a full-blown relationship. Except for her initial doubts however, Lisa had not considered trying to back out of Kathleen's embrace. She didn't see how she could do so without destroying her, angering Tracy, and causing a huge scandal in the pledge group. On top of that, in spite of the fact the relationship was something she neither had planned nor wanted, Lisa really did not have any desire to end it. She did like Kathleen and was flattered to be the object of such intense desire. She also was genuinely curious to see what a relationship with another woman would be like.

Another issue that encouraged Lisa to allow the relationship with Kathleen to continue was her disappointment from Ken. Lisa was sure that her relationship with Ken was ending, but even as that was happening her new relationship with Kathleen was getting underway. Most certainly the presence of Kathleen in her life canceled out most of the hurt that finding out about Ken's desire to experiment with other men otherwise would have caused her. Precisely because she had Kathleen, she no longer needed Ken. At that moment she felt more affection towards Kathleen, a person she had known for only four days, than she felt for Ken, whom she had known for nearly a year.

At that moment Kathleen came out. She had taken a bit longer than Lisa anticipated, because she had taken a shower and now was cleaned up. She walked up to Lisa, but then just stood silently, looking very forlorn and nervous. She did not know what to say or how to begin.

It was up to Lisa to rescue her companion. She didn't say anything, but held out her hand. Kathleen took it and immediately fell into her arms. For a long time they hugged, and finally exchanged a kiss. Lisa had a suggestion:

"Let's go over to one of those lounge chairs and just relax a bit. I mean, there's no rush."

A moment later the two women were lying together on a lounge chair near the pool. It was a lovely night and with all the lights turned out, they had a good view of the stars above them. There was no one and nothing to disturb them, so for a very long time they simply lay next to each other looking at the evening sky.

Finally Lisa's hand began exploring Kathleen's thin body. She knew that her companion especially liked being touched on the bottom, so her hand wandered in that direction. Kathleen responded by moving on top of Lisa and passionately kissing her. While Lisa grabbed Kathleen's bottom with both hands, Kathleen began grinding her pelvis against Lisa's. It was a strange sensation, being fucked but not being entered.

Lisa's fingertips explored the sensitive area between Kathleen's bottom-cheeks, the focus of her companion's erotic being. She got up and moved her face close to Kathleen's bottom, gently kissing it. She started with her companion's buttocks, but then began kissing and licking in between. She was rewarded with a faint squeal and Kathleen desperately thrusting herself up to beg for more. Lisa did not hold back. Kathleen had thoroughly cleaned herself in the shower, so Lisa had no problem kissing her bottom-hole and licking the surrounding area. Kathleen let out a high-pitched gasp and went wet immediately. Kathleen thrust herself back as Lisa continued to kiss and lick, as well as massaging her vulva with her fingertips. Lisa was determined to give her companion complete and genuine pleasure, and give it to her the way she wanted. Kathleen shuttered as the orgasm came, the very first orgasm she ever received from someone she loved.

With her bottom still wet and tingling from Lisa's tongue, Kathleen began kissing her companion's breasts and stomach. She worked her way to Lisa's inner thighs and then began concentrating on inserting her tongue as deep into Lisa's vagina as it would go. As Lisa became wetter and more aroused, Kathleen began nibbling her labia and licking her clitoris. It felt good, and so different from anything Ken or Mike ever did to her. Lisa climaxed, and then grabbed Kathleen's face to kiss her passionately. Lisa tasted her own juices on her lover's face, something she found very strange and very erotic. As she licked herself off Kathleen's mouth, Lisa felt that she had just given herself oral sex. Weird, but very erotic.

The two lovers fell asleep on the lounge chair. It was fortunate that no one else in the sorority was present to see them, because they were clearly breaking Four-Beta rules by making love and then cuddling in a public area. However, that was one advantage of being left alone in the sorority house, the pledges truly were able to do whatever they wanted.

It was about 11:00 p.m. when Lisa woke up and realized it would be a good idea to get back inside. She caressed Kathleen's face until she was awake as well. The two women went downstairs into the basement, but they saw a sofa sitting in a study room and decided to sit down for a few minutes before going to bed. For a short time they cuddled, but then Lisa felt the urge to see and touch Kathleen's bottom. She pressed her companion's shoulders to let her know she wanted her to go over her lap. Kathleen complied, happy at the extra attention her bottom was about to receive. Lisa spent a very long time rubbing and massaging her friend's upturned backside, exploring her thin bottom-cheeks and occasionally brushing her fingertips over the sensitive area in between. Kathleen sighed with pleasure and happiness.

As she massaged her friend's bottom, Lisa had a vague desire to give her a spanking. However, she realized that Kathleen was not Ken, and a spanking at that moment was not a good idea. Lisa's new lover had to be treated with tenderness and care, not with the roughness that she associated with her former boyfriend.

Finally the two women got up made their way to the pledge room. Bernadette and Cherine were soundly asleep. Lisa led her fellow pledge to her cot, squeezed her hand, and kissed her goodnight. Kathleen promptly went to sleep, happier than she had ever been in her life.

12