The Pledge Mistress Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to the other three pledges:

"All of you, front-leaning rest position! Now!"

The four young women scrambled to comply.

"In cadence, EXERCISE! ONE...TWO...THREE..."

"One!"

"ONE...TWO...THREE..."

"Two!"

"ONE...TWO...THREE..."

Heather poked her head in the doorway to see what was going on. She and Tracy exchanged nods and Heather briefly disappeared as the pledges continued doing pushups. Lisa glanced at the doorway with apprehension. Sure enough, Heather returned to the room carrying two leather straps and a set of handcuffs. She gave the handcuffs and one strap to Tracy, but kept the second strap for herself.

"Pledge Cherine! STAND UP!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Tracy lost no time ordering Cherine to put her hands out in front to cuff them. She grabbed the trembling freshman by the wrist and led her to a table that Heather had pulled out into the center of the room. Cherine bent over the table and grabbed the far end with her hands. Tracy tapped the insides of her thighs to force them apart.

"Tilt your butt up so we can all see it! Now...here's a question for you! How'd you like your three friends to get it too? Would you like that?"

"No ma'am!"

"Then you will not move until I'm done! You move, and all four of you are getting it!"

Tracy put her face next to Cherine's and rolled her eyes.

"How do you like that, Pledge? You like it when I roll my eyes?"

"No, ma'am. I don't like it."

While Tracy was positioning Cherine on the table, Heather was busy tormenting the three pledges still in the front-leaning rest position on the floor. She tapped the strap she was holding in the palm of her hand.

"You three better get your backs straight! I didn't say anything about you relaxing!"

Lisa tried to straighten up, but it was too late...

CRACK!

A painful smack exploded across her unprotected backside.

"I told you to straighten up, Pledge!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

CRACK!

Lisa struggled to stay quiet as the burning from the two strokes mounted in her bottom.

"OK, you three, in cadence, EXERCISE! ONE...TWO...THREE..."

"One!"

"ONE...TWO...THREE..."

"Two!"

"ONE...TWO...THREE..."

It wasn't long before the strength gave out in the three pledges' arms and they could barely support their weight. Their bodies trembled and their arms shook as they tried to continue doing push-ups. As their arms weakened they knew better than to allow themselves to collapse on the floor. Their only alternative was to relieve the pressure on their arms by pushing their bottoms into the air. However, every time one of the pledges pushed her backside up, the response from Heather was a painful smack. The pledge cried out and tried to straighten herself out as best she could. Heather admonished them:

"Anyone who drops to the floor will be getting the full treatment along with Pledge Cherine. Get it?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Now keep your backs straight!"

CRACK!

Bernadette let out a yelp as the thick leather marked the pale skin of her trembling bottom. She straightened up as best she could as Heather menacingly tapped the strap in her hand.

While Heather tired out Lisa, Kathleen, and Bernadette doing push-ups, Tracy patiently waited next to Cherine. She tormented the frightened pledge by gently rubbing the strap on her bare bottom to raise her anxiety. Finally she was ready to start punishing the young freshman extended over the table. She positioned herself, tapped Cherine's dark bottom one final time, and twisted back...

CRACK!!!

Lisa flinched in sympathy, in spite of the burning from Heather's two swats and the physical discomfort from trying to stay in the front-leaning rest position.

CRACK!!!

Tracy paused between the second and third swat to gently rub the burning skin of her trembling victim with her free hand. She tapped Cherine's bottom with the leather and twisted back a third time:

CRACK!!!

Tears began running down the pledge's cheeks after just three swats, but she struggled to stay quiet. She bit her lip and pressed her forehead against the tabletop as she waited for the fourth stroke...

CRACK!!!

Again Tracy paused to pass her hand over Cherine's dark bottom. Already her skin was swollen and hot to the touch, after just four swats. Good, thought Tracy to herself. Looks like my little lesson in manners is starting to sink in. Tracy repositioned herself, tapped the freshman with the strap, and struck hard a fifth time.

CRACK!!!

Tracy continued to wait between swats and casually rub Cherine's bottom. Following Ruth Burnside's advice, she punished her charge at a very leisurely pace, letting the passage of time and the painful anticipation wear down her victim's resistance. As she remained bent over in agony, Cherine actually wished Tracy would hit her and get closer to finishing her torment. Instead the Pledge Mistress casually patted and rubbed her bottom and walked around admiring her attractive figure.

The waiting was very hard not only on Cherine, but also on her three companions who remained in stuck the front-leaning rest position. They desperately struggled to keep their backs straight and avoid additional swats from Heather. Kathleen took a stroke when she moved her bottom up, and then Bernadette took a couple of strokes.

Staying in the front-leaning rest was hardest on Lisa, however. Her tall body was not suited to hold that position for an extended time. Her arms shook and her back ached as the minutes slowly went by and Cherine's punishment seemed no closer to ending. She dared not let her knees touch the floor, so every so often she had to push her bottom up to relieve the stress on her lower back. Every time she pushed up her bottom, Heather gave it a vicious swat with the strap. Every time Lisa straightened her body, her lower back started throbbing.

Finally Lisa decided to sacrifice her bottom to save her lower back. She pushed up and felt yet another painful swat, but did not bother to go back down. Heather struck hard several more times. Finally Lisa couldn't stand the swats anymore and straightened herself. Instantly her back started throbbing. Tears started running down her cheeks, not just from the increasing physical pain, but from the fact her suffering seemed no closer to ending.

Cherine remained as quiet as possible as she withstood Tracy's slow-paced punishment. At that moment she totally hated the Pledge Mistress. All she did was roll her eyes, and just for that she was being so viciously treated? For that simple gesture her companions were being so cruelly treated? And yet, she was determined to finish what she started. She would deal with her punishment as bravely as possible and ignore what was happening to the others. Unless she was willing to quit the pledging program (which she wasn't) there wasn't anything she could do for her companions, just like there wasn't anything they could do for her. Her only choice was to endure her ordeal in silence and hope to get through it.

CRACK!!!...CRACK!!!...CRACK!!!...

Tracy delivered a total of 25 swats. Nearly 20 minutes had gone by before she finally set the strap on the table. During that entire time Cherine managed not to make any noise or move. When Tracy told her to "recover" she stood up with difficulty and the tears were running down her face. However, she had taken her punishment very well. Her stoicism impressed the Pledge Mistress.

As soon as Cherine struggled to push herself off the table and Tracy unlocked her handcuffs, Heather ordered her three subjects to "recover" as well. Bernadette and Kathleen seemed not much the worse for their experience. However, Lisa was in bad shape, with her back aching and her bottom covered with painful welts. The pledge's expression indicated she had come very close to being broken. Heather realized that she had found Lisa's weak point; apparently she couldn't handle pressure on her lower back.

The two officers ordered the pledges to stand at attention. Tears continued to run down the faces of Lisa and Cherine while Tracy gave them a long lecture about the need to always show respect.

Even after so cruelly punishing Cherine and nearly breaking Lisa, Tracy was still incensed over the eye-rolling incident. The pledges realized that eye-rolling was a pet peeve of the Pledge Mistress, a trivial gesture that really set off her temper. She poked Cherine in the chest and snarled:

"Don't you EVER roll your eyes at me again, Pledge! If you ever pull that shit on me a second time, I will cane you! If you think the strap hurt, wait 'till you feel the cane! GET IT?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Upon being released the pledges resumed cleaning the sitting room. Cherine sullenly picked up the chairs to put away. She carried them out of the room two at a time and was very careful not to bang them.

----------

The pledges were quiet as they went downstairs for the night, each one full of doubts about whether or not she should continue with her effort to join the sorority. Finally Lisa spoke up:

"I guess we should've seen this coming. I mean, they kept warning us it was gonna be rough."

None of the others said anything. Lisa took a deep breath and continued:

"A couple of things to remember. We...we can't hold any of this against Tracy. Or Heather. They're just doing their jobs. They...they've been doing the same thing since 1926."

Cherine snapped:

"She's a fucking bitch! She's just a worthless, psychotic, mean-spirited..."

"She isn't! I know I sound crazy telling you this, but I know for a fact she's not! She...I mean...I can't believe I'm saying this...but...she actually does care about us. It's just that...she's gotta follow the rules."

Tears began running down Cherine's face again. Lisa tried to reassure her.

"And don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. None of this is your fault. This is...I guess...what they're doing...it's sort of like Basic Training. They're gonna fuck with us no matter what. We could be a group of perfect goddesses and they'd still fuck with us. It's just the way it is."

Cherine nodded. Lisa exchanged glances with the others. The crisis was passing, but that was mostly because the pledges were getting too tired to think about anything else besides sleeping.

"Come on. Let's get some rest. Tomorrow the Triple A's are bringing over their new guys and it's us who'll get to mess with them."

----------

Once she was sure the others were asleep, Lisa afforded herself a small luxury. She broke down and for a long time quietly lay crying in her cot. She was convinced she couldn't let the others see her break down, because she felt her companions looked up to her and to see her cry would disillusion them. They were asleep, so now Lisa could express her real emotions, even if only to herself.

She had to be strong for the others, but she wondered: could she be strong enough for her own needs? Could she really make it through an entire summer of this pledging crap? Three months of not letting her doubts and weaknesses show to the others? Could she really do it?

12