The Pledge Mistress Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the four straight pledges, cleaned up but minus their pubic hair and their dignity, returned to their kneeling positions in the sitting room. The attention now shifted to Ken, who had declared himself bisexual, and the final pledge, who had declared himself openly gay. The humiliating treatment for them was the same as it had been for the straight pledges, except their ordeal was handled by President Alexandra's two male attendants.

The strapping that followed was no big deal for Lisa's boyfriend, given the whippings he had endured during his time with her over the past five months. He got the standard 15 strokes and the Four-Beta photographer took several good shots of his bottom as the strap made contact. Lisa could have predicted what happened next. When Ken stood up he had a full erection. A surge of sexual desire and frustration swept through her upon seeing that hard-on. Just two weeks before that hard-on would have been for her to enjoy. Now, more than likely, it would end up being emptied into a jar or stuck up some guy's ass.

Lisa drew a deep breath when it was Ken's turn to receive his enema and be interrogated. As he turned his bottom up and the tube slid in, Lisa felt a pang of nostalgia. The last enema he had endured had been the one that she had given him following a paddling she had administered to him during finals week of the spring semester. She had been totally turned on by the sight of that tube sliding between his very red bottom-cheeks, one of his final gestures of total sexual submission as her sub and her lover. It hurt her to think, even at that moment, her relationship with Ken was not what she thought it had been, that already he had turned in his pledge questionnaire with his confession about his attraction to other men.

As she watched her ex-boyfriend struggle to endure the strapping and enema of his first episode of hazing, Lisa knew that, in spite of everything, she would miss him and the relationship he had given her. With him she had been able to do whatever she wanted. She had enjoyed five months of complete sexual satisfaction and had become used to having every sexual desire fulfilled. With her new lover Lisa knew she would have to restrain herself, because Kathleen would never be able to handle the rough treatment she had inflicted on her former boyfriend.

Ken's forced confession focused not on his masturbation habits, but instead on the details of his secret crush on Jason Schmidt. Lisa had to listen to Ken explain that, even while he was dating and having sex with her, his hidden sexual fantasies really revolved around Jason. Ken confessed that his feelings towards his friend were not sado-masochistic, but more a desire to touch him, share massages and cuddling, and eventually exchange oral sex. He might have wanted to spank Jason, but only a soft erotic spanking, not one for punishment. Apparently Ken's feelings towards Jason had intensified towards the end of the spring semester. He had been unable to act on them partly because of his relationship with Lisa, but mostly because Jason was fiercely guarded by his girlfriend Cecilia. Had it not been for Cecilia, it was very likely that Ken would have tried to seduce him.

At the prompting of his interrogator, Ken's confession turned to his feelings towards Lisa. He still cared for her and very much enjoyed the sexual stimuli her punishments always elicited from him. What he wished, however, was that he didn't always have to be severely beaten to be aroused. He knew, for example, that had he been able to seduce Jason and take a dominant role in their love-making, he could have had an orgasm without having to have it beaten out of him.

Kathleen cast a sympathetic glance over at Lisa, whose pained expression clearly indicated she was not enjoying having to listen to the topic. Of everyone in the room, Kathleen understood what Lisa must have been feeling at that moment better than anyone else. She had endured more than her share of betrayals, some of which were far more mean-spirited than anything Lisa had ever experienced. Kathleen knew. She had been there, many times over. She resolved to do what she could to comfort her lover once the males were out of the house and the women had a few minutes to themselves.

By the time Ken was escorted to the toilet, he had confessed more of his most secret thoughts than any other member in the pledge group. Lisa's anger and feeling of betrayal was tempered by the knowledge that there was no way her boyfriend could have put all of what he had just said into words had he tried to tell her directly. What got the truth out of him were the enema and his desperate desire to use the toilet. As Ken staggered to the bathroom, the fraternity officers appeared satisfied with what had just happened and the results of his interrogation. Ken's dilemma now was out in the open and he could begin to deal with it honestly.

Ken was escorted downstairs to be showered, shaved, and waxed. The showering and shaving would be conducted by males, but waxing, even of gay pledges, remained the responsibility of the Four-Beta sophomores. The women stood aside while the attendants took off their clothes and stepped into the shower with the pledge. Ken remained erect throughout most of the shower and shaving. Of course, the event was documented in detail by a Four-Beta camera. As soon as Ken was rinsed and dried off, the waxing crew forced him to go on his elbows and knees. A couple of minutes later his bottom was stripped of all hair and he went back into the shower for a final rinse-off.

----------

As soon as all six of the male pledges were clean and had returned to their kneeling positions in the sitting room, the medical exam began. The Four-Beta juniors split up into teams, each team picking one of the female pledges to assist. The check-ups progressed systematically and very quickly, starting with questions about each patient's medical history. The physical part of the exam started at the head. The patient was checked for skin ailments, eye problems, hearing problems, nose and throat problems, and finally dental problems. Pulse, heartbeat, and breathing came next, before each patient lay on his back for an abdominal exam. The women momentarily ignored the freshly-shaved public area and concentrated on the condition of the pledges' legs and feet. The women checked each pledge's posture, body mass, and the flexibility of his joints. Of course, no exam would be complete without a rectal temperature measurement. There was a thorough examination of each subject's penis and testicles, and last but not least, the rectal exam and prostate check. The honor of conducting that part of the exam fell upon the female pledges. The young women felt very strange as they slipped their index finger in between their subjects' reddish bottom-cheeks, which still bore the markings of their recent strappings and hair removal.

The pledges needed to provide semen samples. A fraternity member brought in six plastic cups, each with a pledge's name written on it. Once the cups were passed out the teams went to work, massaging their subjects' penises and prostates. One by one the young men groaned as they surrendered their semen to the waiting cups. The Four-Beta junior with the camera was quick to document the moment each male pledge climaxed and his specimen was collected. The Tri-Alpha officer collected the specimens and took them out to a waiting car. It turned out the specimens were being collected for real analysis and would be delivered to a nearby clinic.

Following the general physical the six young men had to run a mile on the treadmills to get their heart rates up. The female pledges giggled as three of the naked fraternity aspirants started running. They ran as hard as they could, motivated by the Four-Beta Sergeant-at-Arms and her ever-present riding crop.

The fattest member of the male pledge group got plenty of attention and lots of motivational strokes from Heather. When he finished, his body was saturated in sweat and his face almost purple from exhaustion. Heather had a disconcerting suggestion:

"You know Pledge, what we ought to do? You and me can spend some quality time running tonight. I can pace you, and I'll make sure you get a real good workout. It'll be just you and me, running in the cool summer nighttime. Of course, you'll be running bare-assed, just like you are now, because I wouldn't want you to get overheated. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"I...uh...yes ma'am...I guess."

"Fantastic! We got a deal! I'll come get you at midnight, and we'll go running together! Just ask your Pledge Master for permission, and he'll have you ready."

The color in the pledge's face changed from purplish-red to white. Heather touched the freshman's arm.

"Come-on sweetie, don't be shy. Just go over and ask your Pledge Master..."

Holy Shit! She's serious about this, thought the pledge to himself. Very reluctantly he went over to the Tri-Alpha Pledge Master and knelt. The fraternity officer struggled to keep a straight face as he told the pledge what an honor it was to get to exercise alone with the Four-Beta Sergeant-at-Arms, and of course he had the fraternity's permission.

"I'll make sure you're stretched out and ready to go at midnight. You're one lucky dude, and I'm jealous! I'd love to go running with Sergeant-at-Arms Heather, but she's never invited me."

----------

The Four-Betas offered a light dinner to the Tri-Alpha pledges and fraternity officers. Heather quietly let out the word to the sorority's sophomores and pledges that there was to be absolutely no clean-up from dinner, because the Triple-A pledges would be responsible for straightening the Four-Beta house following the formal induction ceremony.

Following the meal and a quick bathroom break, Tracy and her Tri-Alpha counterpart directed the male pledges to go outside and off-load the fraternity's speaker's podium from a pickup truck parked in the sorority's driveway. It was still light outside, and the six naked males had to endure the enthusiastic cheering and whistling from neighboring sorority houses as they struggled to get the podium off the truck and through the front door without banging or damaging it. They carried the podium into the sitting room and set it up next to the Four-Beta speaker's podium. The sorority's sophomores checked the room's lighting while the male pledges went back outside to off-load several long benches.

As soon as the male pledges finished setting up the ceremonial room, Heather ordered them to wash their hands and kneel facing the podiums. Tracy dimmed the lights, set President Alexandra's bell on her podium, and ordered her pledges to kneel in front of the podiums, facing the males.

Repeating the protocol from exactly one week before, the Tri-Alpha president, dressed in a tuxedo, and the Four-Beta president, wearing a formal evening dress, entered the room together and took their positions at the podiums. The Four-Beta president rang her hand-bell and the other well-dressed fraternity and sorority members filed into the room. As before, the men and women quickly separated by sex and by class. The Tri-Beta president again rang her hand-bell. There was both old business and new business that needed to be addressed before the Tri-Alphas could present their pledges:

"Pledge Mistress Tracy!"

"Yes, President Alexandra!"

"Please present your pledge group and give us and update on their progress!"

"Yes, President Alexandra!" She turned to the four kneeling women: "PLEDGES! STAND UP!"

Lisa's group scrambled to their feet, turned to face the podium, and stood at attention. Tracy recited the training activities and challenges completed over the past week. She surprised the three freshmen by saying her group had adapted admirably to pledge life and she was very pleased with their performance so far.

The sorority president then asked each member of the pledge group if she wanted to continue pledging. Each young woman responded affirmatively. With that the pledges were ordered to turn away from the podium and resume their kneeling position facing the males.

Now that old business was finished, it was time to move on to new business and the main event of the night, the presentation of the Tri-Alpha Fraternity's six new pledges. The chapter president bellowed out:

"Sergeant-at-Arms Patrick!"

"Yes, President!"

"We understand that you have brought us six persons who wish to share our journey through life!"

"Yes, President!"

"Very well, Sergeant-at-Arms! You will present them to us!"

"Yes, President!"

The presentation ceremony was a repeat of the one performed for the Four-Beta pledges the previous week, beginning with a tap on the shoulder from a riding crop. Each naked pledge stood quietly facing the women and men in the room, giving everyone enough time to study his exposed body. One difference between the Four-Beta presentation and the Tri-Alpha presentation was the condition of the men's bodies. Already they were marked up with welts on their inner thighs and bottoms. Lisa and her companions had been spared the humiliation of being punished before their public presentation, but apparently with the guys the custom was different. They had to show up with their bodies already marked up as proof they really wanted to be pledges and commit themselves to the fraternity. On the other hand, there was no formal marking of the male pledges with a welt on the shoulder from three strokes of the riding crop. The injury to the shoulder was a custom unique to the sorority. The fraternity had nothing comparable.

A pang of nostalgia swept through Lisa when Ken stood up with his marked body and faced the podium. She realized just how hard it would be for her to see him several times each week, knowing that he now was out of her reach. Sure, she could still punish him during hazing events if she wanted, but what good would that do her? For Lisa punishing Ken and sex always went together. She had no desire to punish him if she could not enjoy having sex with him afterwards. It was at that moment that she resolved one issue in her mind. She decided that she would not touch Ken during the pledging period. Whenever he had to be punished, she would delegate that task to another member of her group.

President Alexandra and her male counterpart gave speeches similar to the welcoming message given to the female pledges the previous week. Following the speeches, each male pledge was asked if he wanted to continue with his "journey", and each responded affirmatively. Lisa detected a note of hesitation in the voice of the fattest member of the group, given that the Four-Beta Sergeant-at-Arms had singled him out for particularly rough treatment. Lisa wondered if he would be the first out of the group to quit.

The males accepted their blindfolds and handcuffs, which had to be put on to allow the fraternity members to formally vote for them to continue pledging. As was true for the Four-Betas, the Tri-Alphas vote was a formality. Not all of the Triple-A pledges were likely to finish the pledging process, but it would be up to the pledges themselves, not the fraternity members, to decide whether or not to continue the effort to join the fraternity.

----------

Once the ceremony ended, the six males had to pose for several group shots. The first were of the men by themselves, standing next to each other facing the camera and facing away from the camera. That was followed by several group-shots with the Four-Beta pledges, the naked bodies of the men contrasting with the shorts and t-shirts of the women.

The final Tri-Alpha pledge portrait was a rather humiliating one, at least for the straight members of the group. Heather ordered the men to line up and turn sideways, with the openly gay pledge in the front and Ken in the back. The four straight pledges were sandwiched in between. She then instructed each pledge to grab the hips of the man in front of him and press against his body. She used her riding crop to make sure each pledge was in very intimate contact with the pledge in front of him. Finally she ordered the men to turn their faces the camera to allow the embarrassing position to be documented on film.

----------

The pledges carried the benches and Tri-Alpha speaker's podium back to the waiting pick-up truck after the ceremony ended and the upperclassmen dispersed. Meanwhile, Tracy passed out inspection manuals to the members of her pledge group.

"We're testing both you and the Triple-A's tonight. They're gonna clean up the house and you're gonna supervise them. How well they clean this place is a reflection of your ability to direct them according to what's in the manual. You all know what needs to be done, and I'm sure you could do just fine cleaning this place up yourselves. Well, let's find out how well you can get someone else to get this house in compliance with what's in the manual. I don't consider this just a clean-up. I consider it an important test of your ability to organize, give instructions, and lead. The fraternity considers this a test of their ability to follow instructions and cooperate with each other. In other words, you need to take this very seriously. You all understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"There's discipline implements in the small room near the back door. Each of you is welcome to go back there and grab something, if you think you'll need it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"OK ladies. Inspection tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m. for all common areas. Have a pleasant evening."

"Yes, ma'am."

12