The Pledge Mistress Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So you think, after all that, I’m still a naughty girl?”

“Of course you’re naughty. You’re the naughtiest girl in the sorority.”

“So…what are you gonna do about it? How are you gonna fix my naughtiness?”

Lisa’s heart jumped. The moment for Kathleen’s first spanking had come, and it was Kathleen who was asking to be spanked. Lisa took her lover’s hand and led her to the sofa. She sat down and drew Kathleen over her lap. Lisa’s lover settled comfortably over her thighs, turned her bottom up, and spread her legs slightly. She gently rubbed her lover's bottom in a circular motion, enjoying the feel of her thin buttocks and soft skin. Every so often Lisa ran her fingertips up the middle, brushing past the tender skin surrounding her bottom-hole.

Kathleen signed with anticipation, partly because she was very nervous. She did not know what to expect from Lisa and whether or not being spanked by her would be enjoyable. She had not enjoyed the punishment she took from Tracy the week before, but that was because she was so vicious with the strap. If the spanking were more gentle and given with love, Kathleen hoped it would bring her and Lisa closer together.

Lisa fully understood that Kathleen was not Ken and that her needs were very different. She needed to be talked to gently and spanked gently. The spanking would have to hurt, but not hurt very much. Kathleen's bottom would gradually turn pink under the palm of Lisa's hand, from slaps delivered very slowly and mixed with gentle caresses and tender kisses. Lisa understood her lover's desires and wanted to make the spanking as pleasurable an experience as possible.

Lisa began spanking Kathleen's skin between caresses, all the while reminding her what a naughty girl she was. She slapped Kathleen's backside about 10 times, then leaned down to kiss her bottom and give it a couple of caresses before spanking it another 10 times. None of Lisa's slaps was particularly severe, but after a few minutes their cumulative effect started building up on Kathleen's bottom. After the first 50 slaps it was a lovely shade of solid pink and starting to swell. However, Kathleen remained peacefully draped over Lisa's lap, totally satisfied with the mixture of pain and pleasure radiating from her upturned bottom. Lisa kissed her, massaged her swelling skin, and started on the second round of slaps.

The second part of the spanking was more intense, partly because Lisa was slapping harder, and partly because Kathleen was torn between becoming aroused and starting to cry. The mounting pain scared her, but the feeling of being over her lover's lap and being under her control and protection filled her sexual being with complete satisfaction. The experience was intense and frightening, but she was where she wanted to be, her body and soul surrendered to the control of her lovely mistress Lisa.

Finally Lisa concluded the spanking. She grabbed Kathleen’s wrist and led her back to the bed. The smaller woman settled on her stomach and Lisa settled next to her, covering her deeply pink bottom with even more kisses. Soon she was stimulating her lover’s bottom-hole yet again and teasing her clitoris. Kathleen groaned with delight as she experienced the best orgasm of her life. Her orgasm was total and overwhelming, almost scary in its intensity. She felt true happiness; the joy of having a lover whom had taken the time to figure out what her body needed for total satisfaction.

Lisa fell asleep, her body finally giving out after going nearly two days with no sleep. Kathleen got up to unlock the door to allow Cherine and Bernadette to get into the room without knocking when they were ready for bed.

She looked at her solidly pink bottom in the mirror, enjoying its sexy appearance and attractive color. I’m naughty, she thought to herself. I’m naughty and I like it. She hoped that night would be the first out of many she would go over Lisa’s lap.

Finally Kathleen turned out the light and settled next to her sleeping companion. She gave her lover one final kiss and cuddled next to her.