The Pledge Mistress Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pledge, you will drop your hands, immediately! I'm giving you just one warning! Don't you ever try hiding your body in my house again!"

Burnside picked up her switch and Cherine's hands immediately fell to her sides. As both young women stared at Halsey with frightened expressions, Burnside calmed down and commented:

"My understanding is that you have had erotic massage training. Am I correct with that statement?"

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Good. My intention is to assess how well you can apply what you have learned by massaging Dr. Halsey. I expect you to put aside your preconceptions about massaging someone considerably older than you. Dr. Halsey is a human being with physical needs just like anyone else. His age and his position in the Economics Department should have no influence on how well you perform this pledge challenge."

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

"Pledge Lisa, please remove Dr. Halsey's robe."

"Yes, Dr. Burnside."

Lisa's hands trembled as she undid the sash of the robe that hid the body of her senior professor. The experience was very unnerving, because she so used to always seeing him in a business suit. She handed the robe to Cherine before guiding him to the table.

As Burnside stood writing observations into a Four-Beta notepad, Lisa and Cherine began massaging Halsey's feet. Cherine followed Lisa's lead as they worked their way up his thighs, each pledge responsible for one side. Lisa was very careful not to move too quickly, because if she "failed to pay attention to detail" there was no question Burnside would gladly add to the five switch marks already decorating her backside.

Lisa was especially careful to concentrate on thoroughly massaging the professor's bottom. She made sure Halsey's buttocks were completely relaxed, but then, partly out of simple curiosity, she began teasing the area in between. She ran her fingertips over his bottom-hole and explored the sensitive area between the older man's thighs. Lisa nodded to Cherine to work his shoulders while she continued to stimulate his bottom. As soon as she noticed he was starting to get hard, Lisa gently told the professor to lie on his back. She ran her fingers through his graying pubic hair and then moved to exploring his testicles and penis, which displayed surprising vigor for a man his age.

Lisa nodded to Cherine and pointed at her subject's stomach and pelvis. Cherine was to massage him there while Lisa continued to fondle his penis and explore his scrotum. Finally, his penis began to pulsate, indicating he was close to an orgasm. Lisa pointed at a small towel, which Cherine picked up and spread on the man's stomach to catch the semen. Less than a minute later he climaxed, groaning with pleasure as he emptied himself on the towel.

By the time her subject ejaculated, Lisa was totally into what she was doing. She decided that she wanted to continue with the massage, hoping that, now he was sexually satisfied, he could be massaged until he fell asleep. Lisa instructed him to lie on his stomach; then she and Cherine began the final part of the session on his feet. As before, they worked their way up to his back and shoulders. Within 15 minutes they had finished and Jim Halsey was asleep on the table.

As the two pledges knelt, Burnside wrote the following in her notes:

July 2, 20:30 hrs - Pledge Lisa and Pledge Cherine demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of Swedish and erotic massage techniques, as well as the ability and willingness to apply their skills in a stressful real-life situation. --Burnside-

----------

The following morning, while Lisa and Cherine were studying, Burnside brought over Mark Gertz to repeat the massage test for Bernadette and Kathleen. It was a rare opportunity for Mark to have something pleasurable done to him while at Burnside's house. Like Lisa before her, Bernadette needed to masturbate their subject once the main part of the massage was finished. To her surprise, Kathleen was eager to help and Mark had the good fortune to have two women giving him an erotic massage. The two women were surprised by the volume of semen that came out of Mark, not knowing that normally he was allowed to ejaculate only if given permission by his mistress.

Prior to lunch, Burnside had the pledges study and exercise. They worked out one at a time, taking turns on her exercise equipment and treadmill. As the professor again menacingly tapped a riding crop in her hand, one by one the pledges wore themselves out as Burnside pushed them to what she referred to as "total muscle fatigue". For the professor Pledge Kathleen provided the toughest challenge, because she was already so physically fit. She ended up running 8 miles on the treadmill and was able to do a surprising number of pushups and sit-ups.

By the end of Sunday, the pledges were completely caught up with their assignments, studying, and exercise schedule, which meant that on Monday they could concentrate on seminars and getting ready for Burnside's annual July 4th S&M party.

July 4th started with the pledges moving all the furniture and setting up the living room and backyard to accommodate a large party. While the pledges were working, Burnside spent the morning in the kitchen preparing food and laying out cocktail supplies.

Following a late lunch there was a refresher course on erotic punishment, complete with the two young men who had been used as demonstration subjects for the first practical exercise. As the two subjects knelt and the pledges organized the discipline implements they planned to use, Burnside's doorbell rang. Mark opened it and let in Tri-Alpha Pledge Master Arnold and his five pledges. Like the Four-Beta pledges, the Tri-Alpha newcomers had rode over from the fraternity wearing nothing but their shoes. Upon entering the entryway and lining up their shoes on the floor, the male pledges knelt opposite the Four-Betas.

It turned out the session was to be much more than just a refresher for the Four-Betas. The sorority women were responsible for selecting a spokesperson who would repeat Burnside's lecture to the Tri-Alphas, while the other three Four-Betas would take turns conducting the live demonstration with the two subjects. Lisa was the obvious choice to be the spokeswoman, although she would have preferred to be wielding implements and leave the talking to someone else.

Lisa directed her fellow pledges to have one subject stand with his hands cuffed to chains hanging from the ceiling, while the other subject was bent over Burnside's "punishment horse". The standing subject would be used to demonstrate Burnside's collection of whips, floggers, crops, and martinets; while the subject on the punishment bench would be used to demonstrate canes, switches, straps, and paddles.

As the pledges and their subjects made their final preparations, Lisa frantically scribbled down the outline of a presentation. Burnside helped her by handing her a list of topics she needed to cover, including safety. Lisa asked the professor for a magic marker, because she planned to go as far as repeating Burnside's marking "safe" and "unsafe" areas of the body on the subject who was standing.

Within a few minutes everything was ready and it was time for Lisa to give her presentation. She began with Burnside's principles for the purpose of erotic punishment and methods for establishing dominance, followed by a description of the various implements in the professor's collection. Finally, like the professor before her, she concluded with a discussion about safety and marked off the parts of the subject's body considered not suitable for punishment.

As she spoke, Lisa's self-confidence increased tremendously. Burnside watched her with deep satisfaction, observing that her student aide had a talent for instructional speaking and quickly organizing information into a coherent lecture. The three freshmen, including Bernadette, compliantly followed Lisa's directions as they took turns striking the subjects with various implements. Lisa made sure that all three of her fellow pledges took turns on both demonstration subjects, and that all implements were used at least once.

The naked kneeling Tri-Alpha pledges stared at Lisa in amazement, somewhat disoriented by the contrast between her calm manner of talking and the floggings taking place behind her. Bernadette, Kathleen, and Cherine took turns holding up implements while Lisa talked about them, and then delivered a blow with savage CRACK that made the spectators flinch. The young women were handling the punishments with grace, expertise, and confidence that came from knowing what they were doing.

Lisa was pleased to notice that all of the men in the room had erections. The two test subjects were very aroused, as were all five members of the Tri-Alpha audience. The sight of four attractive naked women gracefully administering punishments truly was an erotic sight to behold.

----------

The presence of nine pledges, her favorite sub, and his two friends gave Ruth Burnside a total of 12 people to assist her with her party. She never had come anywhere close to that number before; normally she had between two and four students to assist her. The large number of student hosts would lighten the load for everyone and allow the students to take turns serving drinks, working in the kitchen, and relaxing with the guests. At most Burnside could use only six students at any given moment, which meant the other six students would be free to enjoy the party. She decided the group would alternate working one-hour shifts and give everyone plenty of time to enjoy the festivities.

Because the students would have so much free time, Burnside purposely did not allow them to relieve their sexual urges before the party started. She calculated that if they were tensed up sexually, they would be more willing to experiment with their erotic fantasies and perhaps find out more about themselves and what they wanted for their lives.

There were several significant differences between the July 4th party and the other annual parties given for Halloween and Marti Gras. Because the weather was warm, the guests could go into the back yard and everyone had more room. Also, partygoers tended to wear much less clothing during the summer festivities. Less clothing, warm weather, and more room...well, that made for a totally different atmosphere. The most significant difference was that sexual encounters were permitted during the July party, while the other two events were more costume parties than anything else. Burnside had several tents set up in the back yard for anyone who wanted to indulge in a sex break. The play area in the living room was much larger, because having the yard available reduced the crowding inside the house.

During the summer parties there was an enema station set up in the yard, complete with a platform, timing clocks, and two hospital-style toilet chairs. Throughout the night guests competed to see who could hold their enema the longest, with the prize being the winner could spank or be spanked by anyone at the party he or she wanted. Guests who volunteered to get an enema had to completely strip before climbing up on the platform so they could be seen and photographed. They had to turn their bottoms towards the spectators to receive a liter and a half of water, which was administered by Mark. Following the enema, the guest had to climb down and stand next to one of the seats in full sight of the spectators, above which there was a timer. Once the contestant couldn't hold the enema any longer and evacuated, there was a temporary shower next to the enema station to clean off. The winner would be announced at midnight and allowed to claim their prize.

Burnside's practical exercise requiring the Four-Beta pledges to give erotic massages had a specific purpose. There was massage table set up in the back yard opposite the enema station. While the Tri-Alpha pledges worked in the kitchen and serving drinks to the living room guests, the Four-Beta pledges would take turns at the massage table, giving erotic massages in two-woman teams. Every hour they would switch off, and the two women not working could relax and watch (or participate in) other activities at the party.

All of the hosts were required to wear the same uniform, which was another tradition of Burnside's parties. The hosts put on leather collars, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and black lipstick. Apart from that they were completely naked. Whenever giving massages, the Four-Betas could take off their wrist cuffs, but still had to wear their collars and ankle cuffs.

Burnside explained there was another rule that hosts had to follow and that guests understood. Guests were permitted to touch, pat, and fondle the hosts, but only their backsides, and only with hands or fingers. Touching the hosts in the front was not permitted, and if any host was groped from the front, he or she was to report the incident to Burnside immediately. Their bottoms, however, were fair game, and as long as a guest was doing nothing more than touching a host's bottom, the host was not say anything or try to turn away.

"My guests know the ground rules and how to stay within the limits I have established. I've done this for more than a decade and the people coming here know what to expect. I've long since gotten rid of anyone who can't respect my guidelines."

As the 12 hosts put on their cuffs and lipstick, Burnside changed into a very revealing leather outfit. From the front it looked like a leather swimsuit, but in the back it covered absolutely nothing. A very thin leather string ran up between Burnside's bottom-cheeks, and was attached to a thin string that encircled her waist. Another thin string held her bra in place. That was it as far as any coverage in the back. Anyone standing any distance at all from the professor would have thought she wasn't wearing anything, because the leather strings were so thin they were invisible to someone not standing right next to her.

As Lisa contemplated Burnside's bottom, she felt a sudden urge to give the professor a couple of really good smacks. Then...suddenly...she realized something. If she participated in the enema challenge and won she could spank the professor. Why not? Undoubtedly winning that challenge was a long shot...but why not at least try? Then she could give her boss some payback for that spanking she got in her office a few weeks before and her unwarranted switching Saturday morning. With the enema challenge on her mind, Lisa went to the bathroom and resolved not to eat anything or drink any water. She would keep her body as empty as possible and try to win the right to spank her professor.

12