The Pledge Mistress Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

Apart from the novelty of having all the males spend the night in the nude, the "Skins and Shirts Ball" was not very different from any other formal fraternity-sorority dance event. The evening started with a seven-course meal that included three choices of entrees. The food was extremely good and the pledges totally stuffed themselves. Once the dinner was finished, there was a bathroom break for the sorority women while the fraternity members cleared the room, and finally two hours of slow dancing to music given by live musicians. Throughout the night Suzanne ran about the room taking volumes of pictures, both posed and un-posed. Also, Lisa noticed several couples taking breaks to go upstairs. As always, sex was encouraged for everyone apart from the pledges.

Lisa took advantage of her time alone with Pledge Master Arnold to find out as much as she could about the Tri-Alpha pledge program, partly so she could find out more about what Ken was doing and what he had gone through so far. She never asked Arnold anything specific about Ken, but she knew that at least she could get a general idea about what he was doing. Arnold turned out to be quite chatty, inadvertently giving up a lot of personal information about all five of his pledges. It also turned out that he was gay and had been quite interested in Ken. His voice reflected real disappointment as he reflected about Ken's situation:

"You know...he had a lot of fantasies...came in with a lot of homoerotic thoughts on his mind... But, I guess one thing that he figured out after he started pledging was that his fantasies and his sexuality were two different things. That's a real shame, 'cause I think he's really cute."

Lisa got Arnold to talk about the Tri-Alpha sexual training program for pledges and then to talk about what he thought of each of his charges. She was not particularly interested in the others, but she was desperate to get more information about Ken. Arnold opened up, confiding quite a bit about his pledge's most inner thoughts to his former girlfriend. Among other things, he confirmed Lisa's suspicion that Ken had enjoyed being her sub, but that she had made a serious mistake in the way she had treated him. Although she constantly savagely punished him, she had considered the punishments as nothing more than sexual play. Lisa had not attempted to take control of Ken's life outside of their sexual adventures. She considered him her friend and her equal, and it turned out that was not what he really wanted.

She realized that Arnold's observations matched what she had suspected about her former boyfriend. Ken needed to surrender himself to a loving mistress, someone who could control him and punish him when necessary, but who would mostly concentrate on running his life and making him feel protected. In other words, what Ken needed was the exact same thing Kathleen needed. The problem was that he could not figure out how to express that need to her. Lisa wondered if his sexual experimentation with the fraternity and his fantasies about Jason Schmidt actually were a subconscious plea for help and understanding.

----------

The following evening President Alexandra presented one of the strangest seminars of the summer, called "Dildos, vibrators, and the joys of inanimate penetration". With an air of total seriousness, the chapter president demonstrated and talked about various sex toys, how they were used, and how they needed to be sterilized and maintained. The presentation was accompanied by a PowerPoint slide show with very graphic photos and diagrams. However, the slide show was nothing in comparison with what followed, live demonstrations from two members of the sorority.

When the slide show finished, the chapter president's two male attendants entered the room. Both were completely naked. The two young men set up a massage table as Alexandra ordered the nervous, blushing pledges to stand. An equally naked Four-Beta junior entered the room, hopped up on the table, and immediately got on her elbows and knees. With the assistance of one of the males, she inserted a vibrator up her bottom and turned it on. The woman massaged herself from the front with a second vibrator as Alexandra's other attendant rubbed her shoulders. Within seconds her consciousness shut out everything else in the room as she immersed herself in extreme sexual pleasure.

As the junior gasped from a series of orgasms and the males quietly watched, Alexandra calmly explained the technique the demonstrator was using to stimulate herself. She glanced at Kathleen as she commented:

"What you are now watching is a masturbation technique that focuses on anal stimulation. Those of us whose center of pleasure is concentrated in their bottoms will get the most enjoyment out of what you are watching now. You will notice that stimulation of the clitoris is part of the experience, but the main focus in on penetration and stimulation of the sphincter."

Kathleen's face turned quite red, but she continued to watch the demonstrator with intense interest.

Once the first demonstrator came down off her orgasmic high, Alexandra's attendants helped her off the massage table and escorted her out of the room. The two young men came back in with another naked junior, who lay on her back on the table. The attendants covered her body with massage oil before handing her a large dildo and a smaller vibrator. The young woman pushed in the dildo and used the vibrator to stimulate herself. Alexandra continued:

"This technique focuses mostly on the vagina, although our demonstrator will also use the rest of her body to enhance the orgasmic experience. You will notice that she knows her body very well and knows where to place her hands for maximum effect. Keep that in mind, ladies. Your experience will be different from what you are seeing here, because all of you have different bodies. The better you know where the pleasure centers on your body are located, the better you will be at achieving total orgasm, even if you happen to be without a partner."

The sight of a second naked young woman enjoying an orgasm had its effect on the two attendants. By the time the demonstrator was finished both of them had erections. Lisa noticed Bernadette looking longingly at Alexandra's two males and remembered that she had not had the chance to make love to anyone for nearly a week.

"OK, now it's time for your practical exercise. We are opening four rooms for you, the guest room and three bedrooms upstairs. Each of you must select two items from the collection you see on the table, use them to achieve orgasm, and write an essay on your experience. This practical exercise will test not only your ability to give pleasure to your own body, but also to follow directions and express a personal experience in writing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, President Alexandra."

"I expect a two-page essay on your experience. Two pages? That's right, ladies, two pages. There's plenty you can write about in those two pages. You should include what sexual fantasies enhance your orgasmic experience, how using sex toys differs from using just your fingers, and what other experiences in masturbation you've had. There's plenty to write about, so I don't want any of you telling me you can't think of what to say."

Alexandra excused herself at that point, taking her two attendants with her. The pledges looked at each other, deeply irritated by the unfairness of the situation. Alexandra gets two guys completely to herself, and here we are, having to make do with a bunch of stupid plastic toys.

Lisa was surprised to see Kathleen approach the table first and quickly select two vibrators and a large dildo. Of all the women in the pledge group, it was Kathleen who had the most experience masturbating. She had a very active sex drive, but it had been frustrated throughout her life because most of her real-life encounters had resulted in hurtful, disappointing, or humiliating experiences. Masturbating was something safe that she knew how to do quite well. As much as she would have preferred to make love to Lisa, she knew that Tracy would not allow it and she would just have to make do with toys.

The other three women approached the table much more reluctantly. Bernadette was outright hostile to the idea of masturbating or using a vibrator. For her the only way to have an orgasm was with a male lover. I don't need plastic, because a man's real dick is the only thing I want going inside me. She let out a sigh as she picked out a penis-shaped dildo and walked away from the table.

Lisa was as reluctant to pick up a dildo or vibrator as was Bernadette, but for somewhat different reasons. Lisa was used to masturbating whenever she did not have a partner, but preferred to use her fingers instead of foreign objects. She happily anticipated taking advantage of a room to herself to relieve her sexual tension, but then would fill her two pages writing about her preference to use her fingers instead of sex toys.

Cherine blushed as she approached the table, never having seen sex toys up close before, let alone pick them up. This was a chance for her to experiment with something new. She selected a vibrator and a massager and tried to hide the fact she very much was looking forward to trying them out. Ordinarily she would not have dared let anyone see her touching sex items, but the fact she had been ordered to do so took away most of her inhibitions.

----------

A few minutes later Lisa was alone in a bedroom lent to her by one of the seniors. She had been directed to lay a sheet over the top of the bed and not touch anything else in the room. Upon finishing her orgasm she would exit and close the door, take the sheet downstairs, and report to the sorority library to write her essay.

Lisa looked at the two vibrators she had selected, rolled her eyes, and set them on the senior's nightstand. She lay on the bed and turned out the light, quite happy to have a few uninterrupted minutes to herself in a silent dark room. For a few minutes she simply lay quietly and allowed her thoughts to clear so she could enjoy herself. She began moving her fingertips up and down her stomach and thighs as the first part of her assignment in self-pleasure.

For a while Lisa's mind tried to find a topic; a personal experience or a fantasy, that would arouse her enough to work pursue a sexual climax. She tried to focus on Kathleen, but for whatever reason thinking about Kathleen did not excite her at that moment. Her thoughts moved to Ken, but that didn't work either. Finally she allowed her thoughts to wander to her experience in Burnside's class a couple of weeks before, when she was ordered to stand with her back to 150 classmates so they could study her bare bottom and satisfy their curiosity about her thong. The experience may have been humiliating, but to Lisa it also was extremely erotic. She wished that she could have been forced to stand in front of the class totally naked, or better yet, naked with her legs spread and her hands behind her head, just like she had to be when inside Burnside's office. Or better yet, naked with her hands behind her head and her legs spread in the middle of the courtyard of the Student Memorial Center. Yes, right in the middle of the SMC on registration day, when the entire university converged in that one spot and would see her. Everyone would take pictures with her and everyone, male and female, would satisfy their curiosity by touching her and exploring her uncovered body with their hands...thousands of hands seeking her body and exploring...

Lisa massaged the inner part of her thighs and teased her vulva as her mind continued wandering through the erotic labyrinth of her fantasy world. Her thoughts suddenly shifted from her fantasy of extreme exhibitionism to Ruth Burnside and Jim Halsey. Lisa had become their naked servant, officially collared and having signed a contract handing over her life to the two professors. Her purpose was to bring them pleasure and cater to their needs. When she knelt to show her submission, she knelt in the style of a Danubian criminal, with her head on the ground, her knees spread, and her back arched so that her vulva and bottom-hole were totally exposed and properly displayed. Her bottom and thighs were covered with whip-marks, because constant punishment was an important component of her daily life. Her purpose in life was to serve, and to suffer...

Lisa sat up with fright as she suddenly came to her senses. That second fantasy terrified her because it was so vivid, and yet also was quite plausible. It already was the life Mark Gertz led with Professor Burnside, a grueling painful existence on ongoing humiliations...was that really what Lisa envisioned for herself? Couldn't she do better? Wasn't she worth much more than that?

She lay back down and began massaging her sweaty body. She had to start from scratch because the sudden scare had canceled her impending climax. She cleared her mind and began letting the physical sensations of her own caresses fill her consciousness. Now she was ready to fantasize about her own life: about Kathleen, and also about Ken.

She pictured them kneeling together, both of them completely naked. Lisa had become the mistress, the object of total devotion and affection from her two servants. She was seated while Ken massaged and licked her right foot and Kathleen massaged and licked her left foot. Together they looked up at her, silently asking her for permission to start massaging her legs. Kathleen and Ken gradually moved up Lisa's body together. Their movements were perfectly synchronized because she had taken the time to properly train them. Each was responsible for half of her body; Ken for the right side and Kathleen for the left.

By now Lisa's two servants had worked their way up to her breasts. In unison they kissed and licked their mistress's areolas and nipples as she gasped and came closer to orgasm. They kissed her bottom and took turns stimulating her vulva...

Finally it was time for Lisa and her two servants to give each other extreme pleasure. Ken lay on the floor on his back as Lisa lowered herself over his very erect penis. Kathleen positioned herself over his face, because he needed to satisfy her needs as well. As Ken's penis pumped semen into Lisa's vagina and as his tongue worked its way around Kathleen's vulva, Lisa took the girl's face in her hands and kissed her. Lisa's tongue explored Kathleen's lips while Ken's tongue explored the lips of her vulva. They climaxed together, three lovers and three synchronized orgasms. It was a perfect lovers' triangle, but one of love and pleasure, not one of hurt and envy.

Sweat trickled down Lisa's body as she finally climaxed. Ken and Kathleen...Ken and Kathleen...

She came to her senses and sat up in the dark waiting for her heart rate to go down and breathing to return to normal.

Ken and Kathleen...two lives dedicated to her...two lovers to satisfy her body...two souls under her protection...

Now Lisa Campbell knew what she wanted. She did not want be forced to choose between Ken and Kathleen. She wanted them both.

Lisa also understood that both of her lovers needed her. It was her destiny to create a meaningful life for them, a life in which they could fulfill their purpose to serve and obey her.

----------

As she exited the room and returned her unused sex toys to the sorority's sitting room, Lisa remembered Kathleen's little adventure at Burnside's party the previous weekend. She had been so busy with the tutoring crisis that she had forgotten about her lover's infidelity, but she still wanted to address it. She doubted the adventure would affect how she felt about Kathleen, but it did give her a welcome opportunity to inflict real punishment and move much closer to establishing complete control over the young woman's life.

Lisa had noticed that her lover was very nervous on Tuesday, but as the week progressed she seemed to calm down. As the days went by and nothing was mentioned about the party, she began to hope that perhaps Lisa would not discover that she had sex with Ken. For the first, and the only time, she attempted to keep something that she had done hidden from her partner.

The two women sat down next to each other to write out their essays and turned them in to Tracy. Then, Lisa told the unsuspecting girl to follow her to the pool area. As soon as she saw that no one else was outside, she abruptly grabbed Kathleen's arms and pulled her face-to-face. She stared hard into the younger woman's shocked eyes as she held her tight:

"I know all about what you did at Dr. Burnside's party, Kathleen. Do you really think I wasn't gonna find out? Did you really think you could keep something like that a secret from me?"

Kathleen's face went white and she began trembling from shock and fright. She automatically looked away, but Lisa shook her.

"You look at me! Don't you dare look anywhere except straight into my eyes!"

Kathleen's body began shaking in earnest as she struggled to force herself to look into her lover's eyes. Lisa tightened her grip on the unhappy girl's thin arms and stared hard into her terrified face:

"The only reason I didn't talk to you earlier is because I was hoping you'd have the decency to come clean on your own! I just wanted to give you a couple of days to think about 'fessing up, but I guess you weren't gonna tell me, were you?"

"Uh...I..."

"What do you think I am, an idiot? Did you really think you could pull that shit on me and get away with it? Did you really think that?"

"I...I..."

Lisa shook Kathleen again and snarled:

"Answer me!"

Instead of Kathleen's trembling voice, Lisa heard the splatter of liquid hitting the pavement. Then she felt a warm wetness gathering around her feet as the smell of urine hit her nose. Kathleen was so scared that she had lost control of her bladder.

Lisa let her go.

"You clean that up. And while you're cleaning up, you can think about what your punishment ought to be. Think real hard about how you're gonna make it up to me."

With that Lisa left Kathleen on the patio. She deliberately stepped into a puddle of pool water to clean off her feet. Without looking back to see what her lover was doing, she unceremoniously went back into the house.

Lisa had taken to heart Ruth Burnside's lessons in establishing total dominance over her lover by using her own emotions against her. Only through submission and pain could Kathleen find forgiveness and redemption. The sad girl faced cruel punishment, but whatever punishment she was destined to endure she would have to choose for herself. She would be a willing participant in her own subjugation as she begged for the right to be punished and the privilege of surrendering her body.

Lisa still did not have a clue about what Kathleen actually did Monday night or who she had been with. For the moment that detail did not really matter, because her only goal was to use the incident to her advantage to exert absolute control over her lover's life. Not knowing a particular detail was not a major concern, because she figured that she would find out soon enough.

Of course, Lisa had carefully worded what she said to make Kathleen believe that she knew exactly what had happened, even though the opposite was true. That was another of Burnside's lessons; a dominatrix should always try to give her subs the impression of infallibility.

----------

Kathleen trembled and cried as she selected a mop and cleaning bucket from the supply room. She cleaned up her mess, wrung out the mop, and continued to shake as she went into the storeroom where the discipline supplies were kept. She shuddered as she felt various cruel discipline implements in her hands. Heavy flexible straps, floggers, switches, canes, paddles of varying weights and thickness, all had their advantages and drawbacks. She had to think about what position would be best for Lisa: should she be cuffed to the ceiling so she could be whipped, or should she be bent over? How long would Lisa want to punish her? Should she subject herself to other indignities such as an enema?