The Plug

Story Info
She thought it was going to be too big.
2.3k words
4.13
78.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in bed the other night. It was 1am and my boyfriend was at work. Unfortunately Steve does security graveyard which leaves me home by myself. Most of the time when Steve is working I find it very difficult to sleep. I usually wind up staring at the ceiling just thinking until I drift off. I get more rest when he gets home in the morning than I do during the night.

Finally at 2am I decided to call Steve on the phone. His voice is so comforting and eases me when I am tense. He reminded me that I needed to get some sleep. I finally settled down when I heard him promise that when he got home in the morning he would wake me up "nicely." I know that means he will be sure to take care of both of us before I go to work.

I got to thinking about all of our exciting sexcapades. While I was some what watching the shadows dance on the wall my mind was picturing all the sex toys my amazing boyfriend has bought me.

I remember about six months ago Steve and I drove all around Seattle to find a new adult store. We must have gotten lost about seven times. The whole reason we were going was because I saw this ad in the paper for a free vibrator. With all the anticipation of the night we almost couldn't wait to get home to try out the new toy. It is a good thing Steve was driving home that night. I know if he would have been in the passenger seat he would be teasing me with the new vibrator.

The last toy Steve bought me is by far the best yet. I remember almost every detail of that exciting night.

It started on a night that I was work. Steve was out running errands before he came to pick me up. Thankfully he wasn't working and I had him all to myself. When I was almost done with work I sent Steve a text "Whatcha doing?" His answer, "I went shopping for my baby," got my stomach fluttering. Any time this man goes shopping it is always a good thing. Next thing I know I'm getting a picture message. And much to my surprise, it is a picture of a new butt plug. It is very big and bright red.

On the drive home I got up my nerve to look at the new plug. It was hidden in one of those unnamed black plastic bags that every erotic store uses. It was sitting on the seat between me and Steve. While I was holding the package I was thinking "Oh my god, that's big" and I became a little worried that it wouldn't fit.

The last toy Steve bought me was a smaller size butt plug, and that had been almost two months ago.

In the last two weeks I had been telling Steve that I thought the plug was too small because I was getting comfortable with it. So of course my crazy man went out and bought me this bigger red plug.

The whole drive home I was wondering if I could actually handle a plug that big. I couldn't shake the feeling of the anxious butterflies in my stomach. It seemed like the drive home was taking forever and we only live 15 minutes away from work. By the time we finally made it home my pussy was completely wet. Steve tossed the toy onto the chair, next to the bed, and he began stripping me down. It didn't take him long to get me naked when all I had on was a pair of shorts, a shirt, and a size D bra.

Steve told me, "Get up on the bed, and lay down on your back!"

Steve secured handcuffs around my wrists, and he wrapped the handcuffs around the rope that was tied at the top of the bed. He then tied both my feet down to each corner of the bed with rope. While I was spread eagle lying there I got a rush of excitement. I like being tied up. I was able to watch Steve strip himself naked. My man is 6' 4" and towers over me by a foot. He always has the dark tan and a sexy slim stomach. Just before Steve puts the blindfold on me I get a look at his already hard cock.

One thing about Steve, he loves torturing and teasing. I love when he teases, all the soft touches and caresses all over my body, it sets me on fire. I hate it and love it when he tortures me, getting me so close to the edge it would just take another flick of his tongue to send me over, but instead he stops. I love how I have no control when he decides he will let me orgasm.

As Steve starts licking my clit I let out a low moan, damn his tongue does everything right. He slides two fingers half way into my already wet pussy. I try everything to push against his hand to get him to go deeper, harder, or faster. I need something other than just halfway with his fingers. I finally resort to begging, and he still denies me. I try letting out a little whimper, like a dog begging for table scraps, and that's when he just pulls his fingers out and stands up abruptly like he might be leaving the room or something.

Then, from out of nowhere he unties the rope from around each ankle. My mind is starting to wonder. He never takes the rope off this soon, it can't be over already. "Roll over" he says, "And get up on your hands and knees." I do what I am told, feeling the wetness just flow from my body as it relaxes knowing that he is nowhere near finished. I move slowly onto my stomach and then up onto my hands and knees.

In a way I am testing Steve just to see if the slow movements get me spanked. There are times I want to be spanked, but I don't ask. I have never really been sure if it was ok to ask for it, instead I do little things that I know will get me spanked. It almost always works.

Steve grabs the vibrator and turns it on full blast. He slides it in slow and shallow. I squirm; I want more, much, much more.

"Crack, Crack, Crack"

More spankings and all because I squirmed. Once on each cheek, and the final was right down the middle. The feel of that sting and that slight burn makes me hotter, wetter, and more excited.

I need more attention that just a vibrator that is partially in. My mind is still not too sure if the new plug will fit. It is worth a try though. I keep reassuring myself that I know if I tell Steve to stop with the plug he will. No questions asked. I wouldn't want to bring the whole night to a halt. Just the plug if it didn't feel good.

I am still unable to see Steve, but I can hear him opening the package containing the new butt plug. Go figure he would be nice enough to go and wash the new toy first. I was trying hard to listen for when he came back into the room. I didn't realize he was standing next to the bed applying lube to the toy until he put some around my hole.

"Do you want me to use the smaller one first?" It was the first thing I heard Steve say. Breathlessly I replied "please." I am so nervous, but more anxious with anticipation. I am now left with a deep need to be fucked.

Steve slid the small plug in my hole just like he had over that last couple of weeks. And just like before I wasn't feeling very much. I could still feel the plug, but it didn't feel tight any more. Steve kept pushing it in and pulling it out for a few minutes. The last time he pulled it all the way out.

When Steve switched toys and first inserted the tip of the new one it felt as if he was still using the smaller plug. I later realized that the tips were the same size. I was about to ask Steve if he was still using the smaller plug when I felt him slide it in further and I could really feel it stretching my hole. Steve was sliding it in really slow, waiting for my reaction and pausing to give me a chance to say stop, if I needed to. At first it hurt a little, but I wasn't about to ask him to stop.

The hurt I felt was in a good way. Like a little pain with a lot of pleasure. It wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it was going to be. When the plug was all the way in Steve decided to let it sit there for a couple of minutes, and it didn't move. My muscles weren't as relaxed as they had been with the smaller toy.

Steve went for the vibrator that was sitting in the bottom drawer of the night stand that sat at the foot of the bed. He turned it on full speed and began fucking me with slow shallow strokes. I loved the feel of the double penetration, but I desperately longed for the feel his dick sliding into my pussy.

I wanted to play with my clit to get some release and by now it was so swollen and hard. The only thing I could do is beg.

"Pleeaaseee untie one of my hands." I got two good spanks for that.

"Babe! Please fuck me or something!" That got me four more spanks and a little reply, "Which hand do you want untied?"

Steve untied my right hand and spanked me several more times because I decided to take the blindfold off too. I might have lost count on how many times he spanked me; my mind was so confused between the pleasure and my nerves becoming over stimulated.

With Steve fucking me with the vibrator, the plug in my ass, and my fingers playing with my clit, I was getting so close. I didn't want to come yet. I knew that with all the torturing that has taken place so far my body wouldn't be able to handle more than one orgasm. I really wanted to cum all over Steve's dick.

"Babe could you please replace the vibrator, I am begging you." There was no other way to ask. I could only hope that this time it wouldn't result in being spanked and instead he would hear it in my voice that I needed him and his erect dick (otherwise known as Trouble). "What would you like instead?" I almost didn't have the words to respond, but I gathered them and a breath to say, "I want Trouble. I need to feel him."

He quickly dropped the vibrator on the floor climbed on the bed in front of me. He brought his dick up to my lips, letting me taste his pre cum. I can't explain why I love the taste so much, but it does taste different. Steve was so hard and that is when I knew he enjoyed watching all my reactions to the new toy. Steve didn't waste any time in assuming his position at the end of the bed behind me. It was a relief to know that I was going to get what I so desperately needed.

Steve shoved Trouble into my pussy and he didn't go slow or try to tease. After only a few thrusts of Steve's dick and my finger working on my clit, I couldn't hold out any longer, I came quick and hard. And I sure as hell wasn't quiet about it. I fell against the bed; I needed the release. When I lifted my head up and looked back at Steve he was taking the new plug out of my ass. I guess he decided he was going to play with it for a minute, pushing it in part way and popping it out just to see how big my hole had been stretched before he finally tossed the new plug to the floor. In a way I didn't really want the plug to be taken out. It felt so good right where it was. It did have to come out so Steve would fuck me good and hard without worrying about hurting me.

Steve once again shoved his dick in my pussy, he put one hand on my hip and the other was pulling my hair. He was fucking me hard. Each thrust going as deep as my pussy would let it. Before I knew it he came. I don't think I have ever felt him cum that quickly before. It made me realize just how turned on he actually was.

Steve finally untied and released my left hand from the handcuffs and we both just leaned back on the bed for 20 minutes. I couldn't move. My legs and knees did not want to work. I literally was fucked out. Steve curled up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't help, but to feel perfectly complete.

I finally made it to the bathroom with all the toys in hand. While I was washing them all off I remember thinking, "It wasn't so big after all. I can't wait until Steve uses this great new toy on me again."

I can't wait to be comfortable enough so Steve can fuck my ass. I want him to have all of me. I look forward to all the great sexcapades I will get to experience with my amazing man.