The Plumber

Story Info
He's a man with a passion for laying pipe.
942 words
3.97
27.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a plumber I get a lot of calls, stopped-up toilet, drain clogged-up etc. This day would prove to be the best day of my life. I received a call from a woman who said her sink was clogged. From the number I could tell it was from a wealthy sub-division. I drove over to her place, parked the truck and walked-up to the door and knocked. No one answered. I rang the door bell, still no answer. I started to leave, but thought, well maybe she's in the back yard and can't hear the doorbell or my knocking. So I went around to the side of the house, to the gate, to gain access to the back yard.

What I saw really made my day. There was this woman, beautiful and tan, and naked as a jay-bird. She was swimming in her pool. I watched her from behind the bushes. she couldn't see me and I couldn't be seen from the road. She would swim from one end to the other, get out and straddle the hand rail and slide back down in the pool. She was enjoying this, so was I, her nipples were erect and a beautiful dark brown.

I noticed she had a cell phone near the pool, so I decided to give her a call. The phone rang, she got out of the pool, answered the phone, and I told her I just drove up and was checking to see if she was home. She said great, I'll meet you at the door, so I ran around the house and was waiting when she opened the door. She invited me in, and directed me to the kitchen which was right off from the pool.

The sink is stopped-up she said. Let me take a look at it. I couldn't see anything with my flashlight looking down the drain. I'll have to look under the sink, she said wait a minute I'll have to clear the stuff from under there first. With that she bent over and started pulling things out from under the sink, and that short robe she had on didn't conceal much. She had a very fine firm ass. When she got through, I crawled under there and was looking for the problem. I didn't notice it at first but she had squatted down at the counter, and when I looked for my light, I happened to look and I could see straight up to her velvet mound. She said do you see anything? I couldn't speak at first, then I said yeah, I see something, she said I'll bet you do. From the looks of that rising bulge in your pants. I was speechless.

She said don't worry about that sink right now, I got some other plumbing you can do for right now! And with that she pulled me out from under the sink.

She slowly and teasingly un zipped my pants, reached in and pulled out my cock. It was already hard and throbbing. She started licking her lips, and I said how bout licking this, as I held it out to her. She smiled and started licking my cock. Her wet, warm tongue felt good. She was licking it like

a kid licks a melting ice cream cone. Then she wrapped her lips around the head, and flicked the opening with her tongue. Dam this felt good. She then started going up and down, slowly, so she could get adjusted to the size of it. After a couple minutes of this she deep throated it. She had her hand wrapped around the base of my cock,, jacking me off while she was sucking what was left, not covered by her hand.

She could sense that I was about to reach the point of no return. She removed her mouth, and jacked me off faster and faster, all the while saying "GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!" I let her have it right in the face. She loved it, then she cleaned me up with her tongue.

She said OK Mr. plumber, let's see how good you can lick! With that I laid her on the kitchen table, pushed her legs up so that her feet were at her ass, and started licking her cunt. It was wet, and tasted good. she started moaning after a little while, then started humping my face. I was sitting in the kitchen chair, pulled up close, having my lunch. Ummmm it was good. I teased her clit with my tongue. Then started pushing my tongue deep inside her, then pull out and lick her clit, then back in again. She was enjoying this and so was I.

She was getting closer now to having her orgasm, she squealed, arched her back, pushed my face deep into her furry mound, and unloaded in my face. Then I licked her clean. I stood up, and by this time I was hard again, so I started rubbing my cock up and down her wet, slick, cunt. Then I started pushing inside. She was tight, but it felt so good. She clamped her legs around my waist and said "FUCK ME GOOD". I did give her a good one, and she did enjoy it.

We both came at the same time. She then unlocked her legs, I pulled out of her still convulsing pussy and both of our orgasms pooled onto the glass table top. I helped her off the table, said pardon my mess, she just scooped it up on her finger, and licked it off. She smiled and said, "NOW THAT'S HOW TO LAY PIPE!"