The Plumber

Story Info
Showing up semi naked.
1.9k words
3.82
23.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Warning! This IS NOT a sex story."

It was a boring afternoon of summer and I was at home in the computer room trying to write something. Long ago I realized that staying completely naked is a good way to transmit sensuality to the writing so that was how I was at that moment. Actually even when I'm not writing I like to get undressed at home, it's a very healthy and sensual habit, and that day I was dealing with my main purpose to transmit to hubby that I was wanting his dedicated attention as I was feeling very horny.

I knew I would have to wait a while to quiet my libido because we're waiting for a plumber to fix a problem in our bathroom but it was so warm that after my bath I dried myself and stayed naked and went to the computer. The room's door was open and when hubby said that the plumber was coming I stood up slightly annoyed with the hassle of having to get dressed due to that fucking repair. My clothes were in the bedroom and when I was going there the man was already coming into the hall therefore I went back in hurry to the computer room and by a whisker I wasn't seen.

So I was prevented from get dressed I just closed the door and continued with my writing feeling sure that shortly hubby would bring me some clothes. But he didn't, and soon I was hearing the noise inside the bathroom next door when the plumber started working. The guy was well known to us and he was a kind of likeable talkative guy. He was not young but I realised he liked my legs as I noticed each time I had to use his services and with my carefree behaviour when I'm at home I had little doubts that more than once he had realized that I wasn't wearing panties. Of course I would have to talk with him by a mere question of courtesy, but this could be done later, and I thought of the idea of dressing in a short skirt just to have fun with his discreet glances to the exposed chunk of my thighs and with his attempts to confirm if I had nothing on underneath.

Then hubby opened the door and said that he had to go out. I said okay and when he closed the door I realized that I should have asked him to bring my clothes, but it was too late. So there I was naked and unable to leave the computer room without being seen by the plumber and not knowing how long I would have to stay there. I wasn't worried with the possibility of being caught fully bared if the man decided to go to my door to ask anything which was possible due to the absence of hubby but because of course he wouldn't open the door. But if he called me I would not like to have to explain why I could not go and talk with him. So I stayed alert and each time I heard the hammering stop in the bathroom I got worried imagining the man would call for me for some question. That situation left me so annoyed with hubby; how could he have not realised that I had nothing to wear in that room.....

The time ran and as hubby was taking so long to come back I suspected that he had left me naked intentionally just to have fun and laugh of that embarrassing situation which what was typical of his sense of humour. Then I noticed a plastic bag with shoes and an old white shirt that hubby had separated for a donation and just to try, I put on the shirt and found that it was long enough to cover my private parts although couldn't hide that I had nothing underneath. It wasn't ideal but if I crossed quickly the hallway to reach my room the man could have only a glimpse of me half-naked and soon I could come back decently dressed and then greet the guy as if nothing strange had happened. But the idea to sneak within my own home seemed ridiculous, and my run surely would look strange to the guy as it would be as a confession that I was ashamed by being improperly dressed. So I thought fuck it and decided go quietly to my bedroom covered by that shirt, and if I was seen I could naturally greet the man, who surely would be busy with his job and not wanting a talk and immediately I'd enter my room I would be able to change clothes.

I was about to do that when he knocked on the door saying my name and asking a question. Well I could go to him and say "Excuse me, I have to get decently dressed" but that would be admitting that I was underdressed and so I should really not have appeared in front of him. To look natural I would have to have a talk with him as I was no matter if he could think that I was too much at ease covered only by that shirt anyway it wouldn't displease him. So I said "Just a moment" and buttoned the shirt, and giving a new look to the mirror I assured myself that my semi-nakedness would not be very scandalous on a beach, and since I was at home no one could accuse me of being too displayed. Then barefooted with thighs uncovered and breasts barely hidden by the shirt but quite serious and keeping an expression of being too busy behind my glasses I went to have a talk with the guy who wouldn't see that I had nothing under the shirt but only if he was blind and obviously had just realized that till then I was fully naked next door. I apologized for my attire and told him that it was too warm in the computer room and to justify that I was working without any clothes and had dressed in the first piece of clothing I had found and he laughed a little by my confession which was a bit intimate then trying to look natural he began showing me some sample of tiles.

We took some time to choose the tiles and he tried to look only at my face but despite his obvious embarrassment his eyes stealthily ran through my breasts semi-exposed and to my legs generously displayed while I pretended to be examining carefully the tiles he was putting in my hands. As for me I realised that my basic exhibitionistic impulses were acting and I felt excited by being scantily dressed in front of the Plumber who seemed happy and comfortable with my dress. Suddenly I noticed that he was getting horny with this situation and as I also was getting wet it became irresistible to allow the guy to feel more at ease with his glances. So I turned my back to him pretending that I was comparing the sample tiles with the existing tiles which was on the wall and doing this I had to lift my arms above head I knew that the shirt would also be lifted and this action confirming that I wasn't wearing panties. Of course I felt a bit guilty by exposing myself this way but I couldn't control myself and when I turned again to him I realized the poor man was indeed impressed and trying to understand if my exposure was intentional or just careless and I was sure he was having an erection.

If this was a porn story the sequence would be a wild fuck with the plumber, but it is just a report of a funny episode involving female exhibitionism. All that happened was that the man got happy with my little peep show and as for me having exercised my exhibitionism and by getting wet I felt I had to pretend everything was normal then keeping my serious expression of school teacher I pulled down with both hands the shirt's slash as if realizing just then that I was showing too much and having finished the conversation I accompanied him to the door. We shook hands and saying that hubby wouldn't be at home next day I asked him at what time he would come to place the new tiles so I could adjust my appointments and then, with a last look to my legs, he arranged the visit and went away certainly with a spicy story to tell friends.

Soon hubby arrived and I told him sarcastically that he had been not nice leaving me naked and alone with the plumber and as I had to have a talk with the man he had the opportunity to view my body covered by nothing more than the shirt I still was wearing. Hubby laughed and said I was so sweet and finally he did what he had to do to relieve my pent up sexual desires.

Needless to say the next day our likeable plumber cunningly arrived half an hour before the appointment certainly intending to catch me "at ease" because now he knew I liked to get naked at home and probably I would have to dress quickly to greet him before the scheduled time. I indeed was fully naked at that moment and said "Just a moment" through the closed door, and not wanting to disappoint the good man I quickly dressed in just a summer dressing gown, the type to be used only at home as it was short and lightweight and with nothing underneath and went to open the door barefooted and with a smile of reproach complaining that he had arrived sooner than expected, as if saying that once more I had to get dressed in hurry to talk with him.

He apologized and gave a look to my legs the way he usually did, although now his glances were those from who had seen much more and knew that I wasn't wearing anything underneath, so was obvious that he was expecting for a replay of my show. It would be funny to and let him watch what he wanted but the day before he already had had the privilege of having seen a lot of my anatomy and as from now I wasn't willing to expose again my intimate parts and I felt sorry for this. Of course during his job inside the bathroom placing the new tiles he called me several times to get my opinion on the quality of the work in progress. I wasn't so exposed as the day before but deciding that the man deserved a consolation prize so each time I went there I undid the buttons on the underside of the dress, the first time just one button and soon four so with an showing of legs I could allow him to get a fleeting view of my thighs almost to the groin and always keeping the facial expression of one who wasn't aware that they were showing so much.

Well, after several visits of "inspection" the man got happy and I felt satisfied by having my legs being looked at and despite all the distractions his work was finished. I gave him my compliments for the good job and after having paid him the agreed price he said goodbye telling me that he was always available for any repair at anytime for me. I surely knew this was the case.

***