The Plumber

Story Info
Intimate self love.
1.3k words
3.92
37.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another day, another dollar. I am riding in my truck when I hear my pager go off. Damn the office-just when I thought I was about to go home and soak in a nice relaxing bath. I knew the drill. Call into the office get the address and report immediately to some high rise in the sky where some wealthy socialite lives with her rich doctor husband and her Ivy League kids.

Hello, all, I am Theodora better known as Teddy- Plumber to the Socially Elite. I am expected to be on call when ever one of these rich women accidentally drops their thousand dollar platinum wedding rings down the sink or when their toilets make a funny noise. Don’t get me wrong, I have been doing this for 5 years and the work is simple and it pays great.

I know you are probably wondering why I, a 28 year old woman would be a plumber in today’s liberated world. Well simply put, my father and two of my brothers are plumbers so it is in the family.

You would never guess by looking at me that I would be into such a dirty job. I am 5’6 with coco brown skin, long wavy hair and a smile to die for. It gets even better; I have been blessed with a 38dd chest and an itty bitty waist thanks to moms’ side of the family. No need to blow my own horn but toot toot.

I arrive at the house with the instructions that the owner has left the key under the welcome mat outside for me to go in fix the problem and leave as if I never was there. The owner was having a very exclusive dinner party at 5:00pm and she did not want any traces of the help behind. My payment would be left on the nightstand in the bedroom adjacent to the bathroom. Fine by me, I love working when no one is around then I don’t have to answer all those silly questions. I open the door with no problems and check my watch, 3:00p.m. Enough time for me to do what I gotta do and be out. I slowly walk into the bedroom and look at the pictures on the mantle. My eyes could not help but wonder to the lady in the picture. Tall, exotic looking queen. The type of woman that would never approach me. Most of them were too sophisticated to hang with someone like me but that is okay. I always leave each and everyone of my customers a “calling card.”

When I tell you this please don’t miss understand because everyone has there fetishes and this one happens to be one of mine. For about a year now, I have been going into the bedrooms of my customers and taking their nice silk panties in their special drawer and releasing my juices right inside of them. I know it may sound weird but I have the most mind blowing orgasms when I think about the woman that wears the panties and what I am doing inside of them. I have came inside about every type of panties you can imagine from Victoria Secrets and Fredrick of Hollywood to good old fashion Hanes. What ever works.

I looked at her picture mentally visioning how it would feel to take her clothes of and suck on her nice firm breasts. Squeezing them gently and nibbling on her thick dark nipples. I reach my hand inside my pants and pull back the lips of my pussy and expose my swollen clit. I suck the tip if my finger getting it nice and wet and begin to rub my clit in slow circles until my body begins to shake. I take a second to glance at my watch 3:15. I figured I could tease myself for a few minutes and then squeeze off a good squirt before 3:45. That will give me enough time to do my job and get out of there. I open the top drawer of her dresser and pull out a pair of lace black Victoria Secrets panties. I walk over to the bed, pull down the covers and remove my pants, and slide into the bed. My pussy is throbbing now but I resist the urge to cum quickly. I tease my clit with the center of her panties gently rubbing the lace across my engorged clit. It felt so good. I close my eyes and envision her on top of me as I wrap the lace around my finger and slide it into my pussy. My juices begin to flow on the lace and I can hardly contain myself.

Usually when I do this, I have more time and I am able to cum in about 2 or 3 pairs of panties but today time is of the essence. I turn over on my stomach and smell her satin sheets. Damn she smells like sweet honeydew melon and fresh lilacs. I place her panties in between my legs and begin to pump my pussy up and down on them. The lace has now become soaking wet as my pussy begins to get hot. I slow down my pumping and reach up to pinch one of my nipples. Damn the orgasm is so close, I look at the clock and notice the time it is already 3:45.

I begin to tremble as the thought of her walking in seeing me pumping her lace panties like a pussy runs through my head. I would love for her to see me ass squeezing tight, nipples hard as rocks, with my hand wrapped in her panties shoved in between my legs. I grind slowly on the panties knowing the longer I pump my pussy on them the stronger my orgasm will be. I begin to moan as I push the center of the panties deeper inside of my pussy. They sink deep into my hole as they become slick with juices. I slowly pull them out causing a tingling sensation inside of me. I can no longer contain myself so I pump my pussy as fast as I can ready to squirt my loving on the panties. I can feel my ass moving up and down side to side as I fuck the panties harder and harder.

I moan louder as thick juice leaks out of my pussy onto her panties and the silk sheets. I do not even think about the creamy white mess I have made on the sheets because it feels to good. Just when I think I can cum no more as I pull the panties out of my pussy the sight of them sliding out of me molded together with cum makes me squirt one more time. Tired but feeling relieved I quickly get up run into the bathroom and grab a towel to dry the dampened bed. I press the stained panties in my pocket make up the bed and quickly head to the bathroom to fix her toilet. Turns out she just had a broken chain in her toilet so it took me five minutes to replace.

I headed out the door but not before I open her drawer and grabbed another pair of her panties. The way I was feeling, I knew I would rush home and really enjoy them. I left the envelope of money on the nightstand and locked the door returning the key under to mat. I know what you are thinking why didn’t I take the money since I did do the work despite my little side track. Hey I may be a freak but I am an honest woman I could not charge her because she managed to give me the most mind blowing orgasm of my life and for that I should be leaving her a tip.