The Plumber Can't Come Til Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

Tammy was a trouper, not missing an instant before she rolled her tongue around the head of Mr. D.'s cock, exploring the unfamiliar mix of flavours.

"It's salty, sweet, creamy all at once - sort of like the first time I tasted umami." she giggled, her voice throatier, more exotic, less girly than Sara's, in spite of her youth.

Leaning forward, Tammy licked the shiny cock head, stroking the shaft with one hand while kneading his balls with the other then cupping his balls as she ran her tongue around the enormous purple one eyed monster. Tammy flicked her tongue playfully across that slit, receiving the reward of another drop of semen. She felt hands digging into her hair guiding her head forward urging her to take him deeper into her mouth. She could not see whose hands they were, and was really too busy to care. Then she began the bobbing motion that her boyfriend enjoyed so much, pleased that the father's cock reacted just like the son, throbbing deep in her throat. Of course, since Mr. D had just come, he did not explode as fast as Tammy's boyfriend usually did.

"That cock belongs to me", Sara whispered into Tammy's ear, her fingers caressing the youngster's pearl, " But for tonight, we can share it, you are such a hot, naughty little girl, watching Daddy and I fucking. Daddy - her little baby titties are so hot, so swollen. Daddy will want to touch you, little naughty one. Oh, Daddy, her little girl pussy is so wet for you. You like the thought of Daddy touching you, don't you, baby? Of giving yourself to Daddy, baby. Yes, that's a good girl. Daddy's going to fuck you, little girl. Daddy's going to make you his baby girl."

Mr. D. clearly loved how Sara talked dirty. After decades together, she knew just what to say, just what buttons to push. His come encrusted cock surged even fatter as Tammy started bobbing her head quickly down to swallow to the root and then as she raised her head back up, she proceeded slowly, her tongue bathing his flesh, savouring every molecule of sperm and vaginal fluid.

Tammy came up for air, Sara's magic fingers still playing a silent tune on her clit, in her cunt.

"Yes, like that," Tammy moaned. " Oh, God yes, I like that, Sara. I will be your good nasty little girl for Daddy. Fuck. I don't know what I want more - you to keep touching me, or Daddy to fuck me."

Every time Tammy spoke the word "Daddy", Mr. D's cock twitched.

Sara's hand still kneaded Tammy's tit, so soft and firm at the same time. The women shared the current flowing through their bodies, totally hot and electric. Tammy hummed quietly as Sara slid her fingers deeper inside her,

"Oh. Daddy, her little cunt is all shiny, her sweet juices are just dripping." Sara moaned.

Tammy felt Sara's confident hands grasp her lithe hips. She felt herself being turned, lifted, shifted. She knew that Sara was about to make Daddy fuck her, as if Sara herself was doing the fucking. Tammy rode the waves of excitement, just rational enough to marvel at how much she wanted this cock belonging to the man she now called "Daddy". She had agreed to come visit with her boyfriend on a whim, liking sex with the young man but generally considering him a silly little boy most of the time. She had no idea she would end up craving his father's touch, his taste, his cock. She had no idea she would have the courage to fuck him. Now it was about to happen, and to make it even more strange, Sara was orchestrating the moment.

Mr. D had been largely passive to this point, letting his wife steer the hip, but now he moved, his swollen cock pointing the way, jutting up from his lap,. Tammy could not help staring, drooling even. It was a monster - thick and throbbing. She knew it would be hot to the touch, filled with blood and ready for fucking. She was not disappointed as it finally brushed against her girlish hip. He grasped her shoulders to steady her and sucked her hard swollen nipple into his hungry lips. Tammy gasped. He left his cock pressing against that hip, as he reached down and began lightly stroking her wet cunt, sliding his fingers fatter and rougher than Sara's, but just as adept at rubbing Tammy's silky wet labia, rotating in creamy wet circles up into Tammy's tight cunt, filling her more than her son's cock ever had, but, Tammy realized, less than his cock would. Sara joined in again, fingers strumming a tune on Tammy's clit.

"Time to take Daddy," Sara cooed.

Tammy was relaxed and excited all at once as four experienced hands controlled her, shifting her so that the young woman's back was facing the older man's torso, as he rose to a sitting position, cupping her tits in his hands, leaving it to his wife to control the final stage of the seduction of Tammy. Tammy glanced down and saw his huge, swollen cock pointing up beneath her as her hips were lowered toward it.

"Are you going to fuck me, Daddy? Are you going to fuck this nasty little girl cunt?"

Sara leaned over and her husband spread his fingers to allow her to suckle Tammy's nipples, first the left, then the right, alternating over and over. Tammy felt the hard cock rub against her wet inner thighs and then along her slit as Sara steered the two organs into alignment. Mr. D. finally pushed his hips up from the mattress.

Shifting her hips to align herself with the older man's cock, Tabby felt her well lubricated labia slip effortlessly around the fat helmet, swallowing the cock into her gash as her ass pressed into his lap.

Tammy felt the big fat old cock throbbing as it entered her. She felt Sara's mouth leave her breast, soft womanly kisses move down her belly. Sara's lips and tongue wasted little time reaching the spot where her husband's meat was sawing into Tammy's gash. The older woman was able to expertly flick Tammy's clit and bathe her husband's shaft with long slow licks.

Tammy had never experienced a woman's tongue kissing her clit, but she loved oral sex, and in any event was too intoxicated by the entire situation to do anything but enjoy the heat from Sara's tongue, the warmth of Sara's breath flowing over her wetness. The bedroom was filled by Tammy's sweet musk as Mr. D's huge cock thrust in and out of her tight cunt. She sighed as she felt Sara's tongue lick her, then move down to taste her husband, and lick Tammy again. She had an urge to raise her hips off Mr. D.'s lap, to press Sara's tongue into her depths, but she was filled, trapped by the cock.

"You taste like butter," Sara giggled, pausing to catch her breath. "I guess that's my son's cream that gives that effect?"

Sara returned to licking into Tammy's hot flesh without waiting for an answer, clearly not disturbed to be eating a taboo cream pie. Tammy writhed on the fat cock, humping at Sara's mouth, squirming, wriggling until she began shaking. Sara continued tonguing Tammy's clit, using a swirling motion that neither Tammy's boyfriend nor any other lover had used. Soon, the young woman could not help but cry out, "Oh, yes, fuck me, lick me, please, I need to come."

"Yes, that's a good naughty girl. Come on Daddy's cock," Mr. D. growled in her ear, his strong fingers tugging her nipples as he thrust deeper within her. Tammy felt his cock swell inside her.

Sara's mouth returned to the juncture of the swollen cock and the molten cunt. Her husband's hands mauled Tammy's heaving bosom, his fingers stretched her aching hard nipples, his cock fucking up deeper inside her, her cunt muscles squeezing him tighter to him, grabbing at her everywhere to go deeper and deeper as she came.

"That's it, come for us," Sara applauded, lifting herself up to give Tammy a hug. She could feel the climax quaking through the younger woman's body, Tammy's cunt beginning to clench and ripple as her body built towards a big O with Sara's hubby's throbbing cock buried deep inside Tammy's tightness.

"Don't you love how hard Daddy stays?" Sara said with a giggle, "Even though he might not come again for a while."

The older woman kissed Tammy, starting on the top of the younger woman's hair, and then the tip of her nose. Sara's hands played with Tammy's nipples as Sara licked along Tammy's neck, kissing and nibbling out to the point of one shoulder, and then licking across Tammy's chest to take a nipple into Sara's mouth. Mr. D's cock had relaxed slightly, but was still plenty thick, still comfortably stretching Tammy's labia and throbbing inside her glove. He slowly caressed the tit his wife was not suckling, and he bent a bit awkwardly to nibble Tammy's neck.

Tammy was briefly breathless from this attention, but still wanted to respond to Sara's last remark.

"It is a good thing he hasn't come yet," she gasped. " My gash is plenty full of cream already, and I think that you need another load, so I'm not getting all the attention."

"But I've just come too," Sara said. "It is you that I want to fuck now. My turn."

Sara's wicked laugh was no longer a girlish giggle. She gave up on her exploration of Tammy's flesh to reach into her nightstand and pull out a thick glass dildo with a very realistic head, but some totally unreal swirls around the shaft. The moonlight filtering in through the window made it glow.

Tammy felt Mr. D lift her off his lap, his shaft slipping out of her cunt. There was a tiny popping sound as her labia stuck briefly around his corona before his cock head popped loose. He shifted Tammy on to the mattress, one strong arm still around her shoulders, sliding along her back, cupping her tit, caressing her flank.

"Times like this, I wish I had a strap-on," Sara muttered.

"Oh, are there lots of times like these?" Tammy wondered.

"No, alas, you are the first girl he has ever brought home, and the plumbing has never failed before either," Sara answered.

Tammy noticed that the older woman left it ambiguous whether she had ever shared another woman with her husband, or perhaps had lesbian experiences on her own. Sara seemed very confident for a newbie.

"Taste me first," Tammy begged, asking for something she had never expected to desire.

Sara already had the dildo resting against Tammy's thigh, but she rolled it gently up the youngster's body, using the tip to flick Tammy's nipple as Sara slid her weight down the bed to settle between Tammy's splayed knees.

"Oh, Sara, you make my cunt feel so good," Tammy squealed as her hands held Sara's face to her gash. Sara licked and probed and flicked her tongue across Tammy's clit. Tammy wriggled, feeling Mr. D's cock hardening under her butt.

"Mmm, I've never dreamed sex could be so good," Tammy moaned. "I love how you eat my cream filled cunt, and how you are going to fuck me until I just can't stand it any more."

Sara licked around the young woman's clit like working on an ice cream. A mix of fluids was gushing out of that young cunt - Tammy's own juices and Sara's son's spunk. Sara briefly regretted not encourage her husband to fuck Tammy until he had come, because she would have loved that familiar flavour added to the mix. 'Next time' she thought to herself. The idea that this was not a one time only hook up made Sara even more hungry and soon she had Tammy on the edge of another orgasm. Sara paused leaving Tammy right at that juncture, reaching for the dildo.

Tammy however was intent on enjoying the sensation of her boyfriend's Dad's fat cock rubbing along the valley between her buttocks. When his strong hands grasped her hips and hoisted her up off his lap, she could feel how wet she was even around her anus, the warm night air in the bedroom brushing against her moistness.

Mr. D. lowered Tammy onto his upright cock just as Sara arrived with the dildo. The natural fleshy manhood slid inside Tammy's tight anus with minimal friction. Mr. D had obviously done this before, because he knew just how to ease Tammy down an inch at a time. Tammy did not appreciate this care at the time, distracted as she was by the glass dildo slipping smoothly into her wet snatch.

"Oh, honey, her ass is so tight, but so hungry for my cock!" he looked over Tammy's shoulder to make eye contact with his equally excited wife.

"And her clit is throbbing against the tip of this dildo," Sara replied, thrusting faster.

As Sara fucked the young woman from the front, and Sara's hubby assaulted Tammy's ass, Tammy leaned back against Mr. D.'s masculine chest, her own hands reaching up to her tits and tugging her nipples.

Sara was taking responsibility for her own pleasure as well, her spare hand buried four fingers deep in her wide womanly expanse, thumb massaging her clit.

"Such... good ...luck.. that...the plumber... was ...too...busy..." Sara gasped as her breathing became difficult, every nerve ending being distracted by the climax she was trying hard to delay, to let build.

"Such a great fuck," her hubby agreed. "So lucky Tammy had to go pee..."

The knowledge that she was bringing such joy to these happily married mature people made Tammy grin with more joy than the physical stimulation ever could. When Mr. D. said the word "pee", she was shocked to realize that she was wondering if Sara might enjoy a golden shower - something Tammy had read about on Literotica, but never been curious to try until that moment. The thought passed quickly as her climax neared again.

"Harder...harder," Tammy begged.

The last straw in Tammy's journey was the moment when the back of her thighs slammed against Mr. D's scrotum, his cock buried deep in her bowel, just as his wife shoved the fake cock right up Tammy's cunt. The sensation of being doubly filled was more than Tammy could stand. Her sphincter spasmed around the fat cock stuffed up her butt, as her clit sang a song of a million nerve endings

She flung her arms wide, head tossing from side to side, as Mr. D. also climaxed, his great gobs of goo flooding into Tammy's ass, Sara's tongue suddenly swooping past Tammy's taint in search of that reward.

"Ohhhhh......fuuuuuuuuuuck," Tammy could not help but scream as her climax, strengthened by the sensation of the two other orgasms connected to her, surged through her body like a tidal wave. She collapsed back against her boyfriend's Dad, her fingers grabbing Sara's cum coated tongue to her quaking cunt, the current rushing through her body in waves until the older woman had licked her thoroughly clean.

Tammy and Mr. D were sprawled on the bed, totally spent, but Sara still had a gleam in her eye.

"We better take this into the shower - can't have you going back into bed smelling like sex," she said, though Tammy had come into the couple's bedroom smelling of sex. Tammy agreed, knowing it was Sara's turn to be the center of attention. She just hoped that her boyfriend stayed asleep.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12