The Plymouth Conference

Story Info
They heat up 30 year stale marriage.
1.2k words
3.73
46.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers

Pre Meeting

OK, here's the e-mail we talked about, we will not discuss this in any way before that day, we'll just do what we planned. You asked me to send you this to explain what I want, after all the arguments I would have thought you knew. With our intimate life occurring once every two or three months and then being just a quickie, (it seems like when we do have sex it's just we get in bed and you say "want to fool around" of course I do, we get naked, I play with you a little and you stroke me a little, in it goes and two minutes later we're done). I realize thirty years of marriage will tend to make things stale but I'm just not satisfied and it can't be satisfying for you!

How come you don't remember the times, like when you kidnapped me to that adults only hotel in Hartford, you were dressed like an expensive whore, I can still recall the matching panties, bra, garter and nylons (no panty hose) they were all a tan color, I think they are still in your underwear drawer. And with the slit up the side of your dress, I could barely keep my hands off you at dinner. The room had a giant bed and an oversized whirlpool, but when you suggested I go get some porn movies from the front desk I nearly blew my load. What a night I think we did everything, everywhere in the room, the bed, the whirlpool, it was a night any husband would remember.

Or how about the night we went to that little bar in Providence, you had on that pink business suit I like so much, you usually wear a blouse under the jacket but left that off just for me and the little see through bra, I know you get no support from it but it allowed me to slide a finger into your jacket near the lapel and play with your nipples right at the bar. And the panties with the loose leg holes gave me access to that sweet pussy of yours. I know you liked it from your breathing and by how wet you were when I slipped a finger in you.

Knowing the voyeur I am, did you make up the story about the man looking in the window watching me play with your nipples and pussy, if you did make it up it worked. I hope there were no video cameras in the hallway when we left; I had your dress up so high your ass was showing and you actually let me finger your pussy and asshole right there up against the window of the office across from the bar. I hope we can make another memory like those!

So here goes, it will be in May when you go to that meeting at the Sheraton in Plymouth, I will leave before you so that your outfit will be a surprise and I'll make some sales calls out in the area that day and come to the bar between 4:00 and 4:30PM, you should be done with your meetings by then, remember we don't know each other. I would like you to wear a business jacket and skirt, you know that type of suit turns me on and you look so hot in them. I like skirts shorter than you normally wear but something at or slightly above mid calf is an acceptable business outfit for your meeting. For underwear (notice I didn't mention a blouse) I would love to see you in a see through bra, something that's to small giving you deep cleavage and the panties I like them with big leg holes so I can get a feel at a bar or restaurant and we'll finish off the outfit with thigh high nylons or nylons and a garter belt and your "hooker high heels".

I can already hear you saying that with that type of bra you get no support and hang out of it but you look so hot in it and it does give you really deep cleavage. I know, I know the other people at the meeting will think you're a prostitute, that's part of the excitement for me knowing all day that what you are wearing is making all the men at the meeting drool over you. They'll be trying to sit down in front of you hoping for a look up your skirt, or talking to you while your sitting down for a quick peek at those great tits. Can you honestly say it wouldn't make you wet just knowing how many dicks you've made hard, I'll bet most of the male attendees won't be able to remember what the meeting was about!

After the meeting go to the bar and sit by yourself, let's see how many of the men from the meeting try hitting on you, it's OK to talk with some of them you've been together all day in a meeting and will have common interest, go ahead accept a drink, chat a little, give them a look at those legs and if your skirt accidentally rides up some on the barstool maybe they'll get a peek at the tops of your nylons. An occasional bend at the waist, you know to check on your purse on the floor should give any prying eyes a fantastic peek at your tits. Just keep thinking how hard I'm getting watching the action; I know you'll be getting wetter by the minute! The hotel told me there is no live music that night but they do play CD's, controlled by the bartender and he'll put on any type of music requested, AH maybe a little Barry White, or would Kenny G hit the spot for you, saxophone players always make you horny that and a glass or two of wine should put you it a romantic mood!

If someone asks you to dance, go ahead it would be fun to see you in the arms of a stranger swaying and grinding your bodies together to some smooth tunes. And if he tries to grab some ass or if he's daring enough some tit, he'll just be getting you ready for me! How long I wait before I join you will depend on the how many hard the cocks are around you. If someone pushes to hard for your to go to their room or car or hall way or men's room just tell them you won't go all the way with anyone you met at a business meeting, it would be bad for your career. I know this leaves the suggestion that you might let them get to first or second base but that's your call, do whatever feels good!

Phew, I've got an erection with precum just writing this down, how will I ever last the weeks before or that day or sitting across the bar from you watching other guys taking liberties with you. I love you and I hope I can wait till that day comes I know this will be a memory we'll be able to talk about for sometime to come.

Post Meeting – Coming soon.

voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers