The Plymouth Conference Ch. 2

Story Info
They continue spicing up their 30 year marriage.
3k words
3.77
26.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers

Post Meeting (Your might want to read The Plymouth Conference)

Boy did this ever go unlike I expected!

I arrived at the hotel about 3:25, sorry I just couldn't wait any longer, and I had my fingers crossed that your meetings would be over. I walked down the hallway where the conferences were held, several were still in session but there were no bulletin board announcing who was in which room. I guess I should have looked when I first came into the Sheraton. I headed back to the lobby for directions to your meeting room, as I passed the bar I looked in but there were only a few groups, two groups were a mix of guys and gals the other group was three guys, all looked like they had been attending meetings. I decided I'd wait for you in the bar as planned. I got a beer at the bar and headed to a somewhat concealed table in the back.

It seemed longer but you finally came in about 4:30 with a guy who looked about our age with gray hair and a suit that said he was well off and in charge but it wasn't just the clothes that gave him the man-in-charge look, it was the way his arm was around you with his hand in the small of your back, he strode in like a stud stallion protecting his pride mare. Did your meeting just get over?

You looked a little flush like you get after a couple of glasses of wine, your hair was a little wild looking, I thought that was a nice touch for our night, usually you wear it very conservatively and your make up was perfect. You never wear red lipstick with matching nails (it looked perfect on you) and the eye shadow and rouge heavier than normal, GOD you looked hot! The ensemble was great, you wore the black jacket and skirt I gave you for Christmas and I think you've had it altered, the skirt came to mid thigh or about 10-12 inches shorter than any other skirt or dress you own and it was much snugger around the hips than before.

I was surprised when you went directly to the table with the three men, you didn't look around for me, and you just smiled at the guys as you sat. One of them handed you a half drank glass of wine, which seem pretty cheap to me but then I thought maybe you had already been to the table and were returning to your drink. I guess I was right you immediately bent down to retrieve your purse, which was on the floor; you didn't carry it in with you. That was when I noticed you had met my request because even from across the room I could see no blouse and lots of cleavage, that view was also noticed by the herd of males checking you out. They all seem to be trying to talk to you at once, vying for your time and attention, Mr. Expensive suit was telling one of the others an intimate story, you could tell by the lustful look in their eyes. Whatever the tale it was passed around the table from one to the next, the only one not included was you.

I tried to get your attention, I'm surprised you didn't feel my eyes on you I was staring so hard but you never looked anywhere but at the men around the table. It seemed you were having a problem with the man directly to your right I saw you pushing his arm away from under the table. I tried to get you to notice me by walking near your table towards the bar but you were in a deep conversation with Mr. Expensive suit and I confirmed my suspicions, his hand was clearly on your thigh, half on nylon, half on bare skin, it was an instant erection for me but what was he whispering in your ear?

It was nearly an hour and a half later that you got up and headed to the ladies room, I took the opportunity to corner you back there. When you came out I surprised you, I could tell you had drank a lot you didn't even notice me at first, I had to grab you by the arm to stop you. I suggested we go to your room but you said you couldn't just leave the guys; you'd have to say good-bye. We decided to meet in the lobby in a few minutes, well that was 25 minutes ago and I'm still waiting, as I headed back to the bar you came out. You just said it took some time to say goodbye properly to everyone. Our ride up in the elevator was mostly a quiet one due to the number of people in there, once in the room you dropped your purse on the edge of the bed and went to the bathroom. When you came out you fell on the bed and were asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

Not exactly my plan, it did give me a chance to get a better look at the outfit you wore, as I pulled your shoes off I got a good look at the thigh highs, very sexy, and you did look exceptional in that black suit. Your purse had fallen off the bed and when I went to pick it up and replace the contents I saw a bra, a little red see through bra mixed in with the other items? I replaced everything and went to you on the bed and undid your jacket, well, well surprise no bra, although I've begged you, you would never go around without your bra on, what's up with this. I left you lying there with your jacket undone and wide open.

When you woke over an hour later you headed back to the bath to clean up without noticing your jacket open, tits hanging out and swaying as you walked. When you returned you kissed me and asked in a slurred voice (still a little tipsy from the wine) why your jacket was open. I said I was just trying to make you comfortable by removing your shoes and loosening your jacket and asked what happened to your bra? You thought long before answering and said since I had begged you so often you thought you would give me a treat and go out without one on. If you went out without one on why is there one in your purse? I should have been upset and I was but I was more excited. I asked about your day, you gave me the usual stuff about the meetings but didn't say anything about after the meeting broke up.

It took some nagging on my part but finally you said the meeting broke up about 2:00PM and you had gone to the bar with some other attendees and the man who ran the conference. It was like pulling teeth but you finally opened up about your afternoon, Tim, Mr. Expensive suit asked you to join him and a few guest for a drink, it turned out to be him and the other speakers from the meeting. You were excited about being included with this elite group. After a few glasses of wine you and Tim went back to the conference room for "SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION" but once there you admitted that Tim had kissed you and groped you, you said you struggled at first but then remembered this is what I wanted, so you figured it was OK.

He had gotten your jacket open and unsnapped your bra to feel you up and he wanted you to take his cock out but you drew the line there and left if to just a little heavy petting although you admitted to feeling his cock through his pants. I felt like you were telling me some of the truth but not everything. If he just opened your jacket how did your bra get off, he must have gotten you at least topless.

I asked what had taken you so long in meeting me in the lobby and you said each of the speakers wanted a kiss goodbye like Tim got so I kissed them all but they still wouldn't let me leave until I promised to come back to the bar tonight. They are expecting me in the bar by 9:00PM and I'm late now.

"CAN I GO?"

Again not what I expected, you were more interested in getting back to the bar than spending the night with me! My brain said "NO" lets just get to bed and you can tell me more about your tryst with Tim, I knew there was more to tell but the growing erection in my pants said I wanted to see you with the training cadre in person to see what else might happen. We finally agreed that we could spend an hour or so in the bar; you suggested we go separately so they wouldn't know I was your husband. I agreed but with the condition I could sit near your table and listen to what was going on and to intervene if things got out of hand.

I went down first and took the table next to the guys and ordered a drink, I could hear their conversation, it was mostly small talk about the classes from the meeting but one finally said, "I guess she's not coming back". Tim said to bad they were going to miss out big time, which started a roar of chuckles going around the table? That's about the time you entered, I could tell by the sway of your breast that the bra was left in the room. Almost as quickly as you sat there was a glass of wine in front of you, like the waitress was warned ahead of time to be fast with your drink when you returned. Tim kept the waitress there and asked what kind of music you liked, you told him Kenny G, and he ordered the waitress to have the bartender play some of his music.

The next hour was spent with the four of them taking turns with you on the dance floor with plenty of ass grabbing by the instructors but it wasn't one sided I could tell you were grinding into some of your partners but not like when you danced with Tim, he had your dress pulled up in the front and his leg between yours, you were humping it. I know that feeling it's the way we dance, except the dress pulled up part, some times when we are in bed you orgasm just by rubbing your pussy against my thigh. When he returned you to the table he had two wet spots on his pants one on the leg he was rubbing you with and another higher up. Looks like you both enjoyed that dance!

The frequent drinks had taken their effect, the dancing turned into them carrying you around the dance floor, usually toward the darker back of the room for some T & A. The guys at the table wanted Tim to get you back to his room so that they might continue, "maybe we can get her to strip for us". Tim readily agreed but said once she was naked the others had to leave. When you returned to the table they tried talking you into a nightcap in Tim's room but your gaze kept coming to me, I wondered if I had not been there would you have gone to his room? You finally told them you had had too much to drink and were feeling sick like you might vomit. That had a chilling effect on the men like a new ice age coming in. Tim suggest it might be best if you returned to your room and he would accompany you there to be sure you made it OK, despite your resistance he demanded to escort you and told the guys he would see them in the morning.

As they gathered their things together and asked for the bill I beat a fast retreat out of the bar and took the stairs to your room two at a time. Once there I made sure nothing of mine was lying around and panicked when I heard your card in the door, I ducked into the bathroom.

He came into the room with you and in the hallway next to the bathroom started kissing you, I could see you through the crack in the door; it was obvious you were kissing each other quite deeply. He had your jacket open and was working your nipple between his fingers; he had your skirt hiked up in the back. He put his finger in his mouth to lubricate it and slid it down between your cheeks; from the long strokes I could tell he was caressing you from pussy to ass. As you were grinding and groaning on his finger he asked you to take his cock out, I heard the zipper and saw your hand disappear into his pants. With a bit of struggling you got it out and started hand jobbing him right there. He pushed you down to your knees and you started a slow licking and kissing of the head while your massaged his balls, it wasn't long before he started dripping, you greedily lapped it up. The head slipped easily into your well-lubricated mouth and you started giving one of those blowjobs you're so good at. Suddenly you gagged and said you were going to throw up, he quickly released you, spit out a fast goodnight and was gone.

As I came out of the bathroom you threw your arms around me and kissed me deeply with a passionate hunger, your mouth was salty and sticky. When we broke I asked if you were going to be all right and you said the gagging was just to get rid of Tim, you wanted him in the room long enough for me to see what was going on. You thought I'd be hiding in the closet across from the bathroom and would enjoy the show. My but you've become devious.

We didn't drink anymore since we had both had enough and you wanted to tell me the details of the night's events. You started to undress but I stopped you, I wanted to do this. I moved behind you and turned you towards the mirror and slowly I removed your jacket. Your nipples were larger than I can ever recall and there were bruises around your nipples like hickies. You turned and as we hugged I unzipped your skirt and slid it over your hips, you wiggled to help. As you stepped out of the skirt you pulled me close and started to grind your dampened pussy against my thigh. As I grabbed your ass cheeks to pull you in more I realized you didn't have on any panties!

When you sat on the edge of the bed to kicked off your shoes I was undressing and you started to roll the nylons off; I asked you to keep them on. When I crawled on the bed you attacked me with a heated zeal, your breathing was rapid and shallow and you straddled my thigh rubbing your pussy again. You talked briefly about the dancing and how each of the men took turns playing with your tits and ass while dancing.

You retold me the story of you and Tim in the conference room as we slowly fucked, well as slow as I could in the highly aroused state I was in, I knew I wasn't going to last long. The story didn't change much from what you had told me earlier except when you went to the lady's room to clean yourself off and redo your makeup. Did he cum on you in the conference room I asked casually, you said yes! Earlier you had told me you had just felt his cock through his pants. I suspect there is more to this story but there will be plenty of time for that. I explained how the group was going to try to get you to Tim's room and have you do a strip for them. You said they would have loved the matching red bra and panties (I think you forgot your bra was in your purse and the panties were missing). But you felt if you had gone to his room you would have been in big trouble and that's when you decided to pretend to be ill.

I asked you to describe his cock to me, it's just a hang up all us guys have, at first you said it was just average, when I assured you it wouldn't bruise my ego to please be honest you said it was large, yes it was bigger than mine and thicker, but not a lot bigger. But it was the head that got your attention, the rim around the top was so pronounced you were sure it wouldn't have fit in your mouth. We're going to have lots to talk about but that's for another day. As you talked about it you rolled over on top of me and I slid right into your damp opening, you were swaying and rocking your hips and we both came quite violently. When we parted I noticed the clock we had been at it for over and hour and a half, we quickly fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke in the morning I need the bathroom when done I did a quick brush of my teeth, you followed in shortly, when you returned we enjoyed a gentle morning coupling. No discussion of the previous day's events, just the two of us. There will be plenty of time to reminisce!

You had a late morning meeting so I headed out. When we met at home you said Tim tried his best to get you to his room again but your refusal was emphatic but he did get you to take his cell phone number, maybe the next time he was in the Southern New England area you could get together. We'll see how many miles we get out of yesterday's events and maybe if we need a boost you could call him?

voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers