The Pocket Watch Ch.01

Story Info
Jacks new pocket watch gives him all the fun he can handle.
4.2k words
4.51
150k
208

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baxternz
baxternz
142 Followers

Meet Jack age 18, he could be described as typical of most kids his age. The same urges and needs as any other red blooded male. Sex and pussy, but in a small town such as where he lives, sometimes that is hard to come by. He has a fairly good build, broad shoulders, flat stomach, easy on the eye according to rumours, and about 7 inches below the waist.

We all have the wish to be a super hero and have a special power, other kids wanted to be super strong, some wanted to fly, but Jack wanted to be able to turn invisible. The thought of being able to walk around and not be seen, my god the mischief he could get myself into. As he got older he still thought invisibility was cool, but getting the thought of getting up to some mischief was overrun with thoughts of who he could spy on if they couldn't see him.

The town he lived in has about 5,000 people in it, not huge by any means, but not small enough that you would know everyone that lives there. He liked to go down to the main centre of town on weekends and people watch, There is something about just sitting on a bench with a soda and watch people go about their lives, sometimes he would try and guess what sort of life they lead just by the conversations he overheard. He heard couples arguing, lovers breaking up and has seen relationships start. It was one of these days that he met Edna, She was a frail older lady, looked in her nineties, shuffling along trying to juggle her shopping while also trying not to fall over other people.

Just as she got to where he was sitting he saw her start to lose her balance, quick as anything Jack leapt up and managed to grab her before she took a nasty fall. He moved her to where he was sitting and after making sure she was ok he went to pick up her spilled groceries. Jack took her to the coffee shop near where he was sitting and got her a cup of tea, this seemed to calm her nerves down and he could see she was starting to relax. Edna proved to be quite the conversationalist and before Jack knew it they had been sitting and chatting for a couple of hours. Edna was a widow and no living family, she lived about 3 blocks from him and knew his parents. Jack ended up dropping off Edna at her home after their chat, Jack wasn't sure she was up to riding the bus. As he pulled up outside her house Jack happened to notice that her place could do with a bit of maintenance, so he offered his services.

"Only if you're sure dear." Edna said.

"My mom would kick my unemployed butt if I didn't." he replied.

And that's how Jack got to know Edna, he ended up going to her house for nearly a year, Jack would always find something to do and Edna always paid him, it's never a lot, but Jack wasn't in it for the money, He enjoy helping her, she was like a grandmother and she really enjoyed the company. Edna's health was never the best, Jack often took her to the docs to get a check-up, but this last visit is when she finally told him the news that he had been dreading. Her time was nearly up. The news hit Jack hard, and his parents, they had all grown to love this old woman. The next few days Edna seemed to get worse and on Friday Edna called Jack up to her room, she wanted to talk to him about her will.

"I have left something small for you Jack." She said, "I'm sure you will like it."

"I don't need anything." he replied, "I didn't keep coming here for gifts."

"I know you didn't, but it's something I have had for a long time and I want you to have it."

Jack nodded his head ok, knowing full well it's best not to argue with this stubborn woman.

"Now sit with me for a spell." Edna said, "Let me enjoy your company."

Jack wasn't sure how long he stayed with her, but he did fall asleep, when he woke up Edna had passed. The arrangements had already been made for her funeral, Edna always liked to be prepared. The service was nice, just Jacks family and a few of Edna's social friends. After the funeral a man claiming to be Edna's lawyer approached him and asked if Jack could be at his office in the morning. He turned up about noon and the lawyer saw him straight away, he sat Jack down and then proceeded to blow him away. Edna had left Jack her house and 2 million dollars, He was stammering for words when the lawyer also handed him a small parcel. Jack signed the relevant paperwork and made his way back to his car.

"What the fuck just happened!" He said out loud.

In the space of ten minutes Jacks life had changed, Jack was sure people walking by were laughing at the teenager sitting in his car with his mouth wide open and eyes bugging out of his head. Jack put the car in drive and headed back to Edna's house, he needed to take all of this in. When he got back to the house Jack sat in the big old chair by the window and just stared out of it. He then started to look around the house and saw the parcel that the lawyer had given me, on the side of it was an envelope. Jack opened the letter and saw it was from Edna.

"Dearest Jack." The note said. "Surprise, I hope this finds you well and I trust that my lawyer has passed on all the relevant information to you in regards to my will, I had a hard enough job getting you to take a small gift, so I thought I would keep the house and money a secret until you couldn't tell me no."

Jack read the rest of the letter quietly, Edna went on to explain that the reason she had left all her belongings to him was because she thought of him as honest and hardworking man who she thought of as her own kin. He tried to absorb the contents of what he had just read. Jack stopped and thought of the woman who had been his best friend for the last year. He then turned his attention back to the letter and read the last paragraph.

"Jack!" It read. "In the jewellery box is a watch I want you to have, this is a special watch that has been in my family ever since I can remember."

Jack opened the box and found the pocket watch, after opening the casing of it and he saw that not only did it have the standard watch face, but also 3 buttons on the side of it. Jack was about to push the top one when something in his head said finish the letter.

Edna's letter went on to say that he needed to read the notebook in order to find out the functions of the buttons. The letter finished with Edna telling Jack to have fun with the watch and always keep it safe. Jack looked at the watch and wondered what she meant by have fun with the watch, how much fun can a watch be? Jack sat back in the chair and tried to absorb the events of the last few days. In the space of a couple of days he had gone from living at home with his parents and only having enough cash to get by on to becoming a millionaire and having his own home which after all his hard work was one of the best in the street.

He looked at the box again and saw the notebook, he picked it up and flipped open the cover, it only had a dozen or so pages in it. He turned to the first page and it read BUTTON 1. Stopping Time.

"Oh." Thought Jack, "It's a stop watch as well."

Jack read on, after pressing this button the holder of the watch will be able to stop time only if they are in a building, it will not work on the goings on outside of a building. The holder of the watch will be able to move freely about the building, once the button is depressed again then time will recommence.

"What." Laughed Jack, "Yeah right."

Jack pressed button 1, nothing happened, he got up and moved around and everything was the same. That's when he realised the clock had stopped, he moved closer to the clock and pressed the button again. Immediately the clock started and moved forward the couple of minutes that it been stopped.

"Whoa" Jack yelled, "Your fucking kidding me, where's that book!"

He turned the page to BUTTON 2, ESP

The function of button 2 gives the holder of the watch the ability to read a person's mind and the ability to move things by concentrating on the object. Bigger items can be moved once the carrier of the watch becomes more used to the watch.

Jack reached for the watch again and pressed button 2, he looked around the room and saw a small vase. He concentrated on the vase and tried to get it to come to his seat. In an instant the vase shot towards him and he barely had time to duck as it smashed in to the wall behind him.

Jack looked at the remains of the vase, "Shit." He thought. "That's gonna need some practice."

By now Jack was just about giddy with excitement as he turned the page to the last button. BUTTON 3, As you wish.

This button gives the holder of the device the ability to make their own wish or desire come true. The holder of the watch presses the button then speaks to the device its desire and it will happen, Think wisely as once the holder of the watch makes their wish it cannot be changed until a new holder has the device.

Jack sat back and looked at the watch, money he didn't need, house no. He could ask for women, but then that seemed a waste of a good wish. Jack pocketed the watch and decided that he would have to think about it, besides he had other buttons that he could try on the world. Jack turned to the last page to see if there was any more information on the watch, he found a final paragraph that said.

The buttons can be used in conjunction with each other, depending on the holder's final command with button 3

Jack decided that he needed to try these out, and headed out to his jeep. He sat there wondering where to go on a Saturday afternoon that he might be able use the watch. Instantly the mall popped into his head, plenty of people, lots of shops to go into and bound to be lots of girls. Jack roared the jeep to life and headed towards the shopping mall. As he pulled into the parking lot, Jack scanned the area and noticed that indeed the mall was packed with weekend shoppers.

He went and bought himself a soda and parked himself in the same seat that he sat in when he first met Edna. Jack slipped his hand into his pocket and quickly located the second button, ESP. He pressed it and waited, nothing seemed to be happening, he looked across at the couple sitting at the next bench and tried concentrating on them. They were just sitting there not talking, just sipping there drinks when Jack heard something in his head.

"Well this is boring." Jack heard, it was coming from the girl. "I don't want to sit here all afternoon just staring into my drink and not do anything."

Jack looked at the guy and tried to hear his thoughts, nothing, it wasn't like Jack couldn't read his mind, there was just nothing going on. Jack refocused his attention back on the girl.

"What the hell is that guy doing just staring at me with that stupid look on his face." Thought the girl.

It was then that Jack realised he must look like some creepy weirdo just staring at some random girl with a twisted look of concentration on his face, he quickly looked away.

"Kinda cute though." Thought the girl, "I wonder how big his cock is?"

Jack spat his drink out and nearly choked when he heard her think that. His sputtering of his drink caused a few people to look over his way.

"Time to leave." He thought.

Jack got up and decided that maybe heading into a shop would be a good chance to try out the buttons again, and one with only a few people in it. Jack wandered around the mall and found a small book shop that looked just about deserted. He opened the door and indeed saw that apart from the owner and a couple of people that were just paying for their purchase, the place was empty. Jack looked around the store and waited until the people left. Once they had gone the owner approached him and asked if she could help. Jack looked the bookshop owner over and saw a very good looking woman, probably in her 40's large chest and an ass to match.

"Where is your history section?" Jack asked trying to sound impressive.

"Right this way sweetie." She purred.

Jack got an instant hard on listening to her sexy southern voice, and immediately his hand went to his pocket. He fumbled around trying to open the watch and pressed button 1. Everything stopped the shop owner mid step and mid-sentence. Jack stepped in front of her and waved his hand in front of her face, nothing. Jack quickly moved to the front of the store and put the closed sign in the window. He wasn't sure what would happen if someone came in while time was stopped and didn't really want to find out. He returned to the attractive redhead and stared at her, he instinctively reached out and cupped one of her breasts then quickly withdrew his hand, No reaction. Jack slowly put both hands on her large chest and caressed her tits over her clothing.

"I have got to see them." He said out loud.

He moved his hands down and pulled her blouse up and exposed her luscious tits that were encased in a tight fitting bra. He popped her right breast out of its holder and twirled her nipple around with his fingers. Jack bent down and took that very hard nipple into his mouth and sucked it deep, massaging it with his tongue. Jacks other hand went down and he reached under her skirt and started to gently rub her clit thru the top of her panties. She was getting wetter by the second. Jack was glad that even though she was frozen in time her body was still reacting to his touch. Jack knelt down and pulled her panties to the side and probed her soaking pussy with his fingers, her pussy was dripping juices down his fingers. Jack withdrew his fingers and replaced them with his tongue furiously lapping at her cunt making sure he didn't miss any of her sweet nectar.

Jack was about to drop his pants and give her a good fucking when he heard a tapping from out the front of the shop. He quickly peered out the front and saw 3 people waiting to get in the shop.

"Oh shit." He thought.

Jack raced back to the lovely red headed lady and arranged her clothes back to the way he thought they looked then got back to the same position he was before he stopped time and clicked button 1 again. Time resumed and the shop owner snapped back to life.

"This is where we..." The lady said resuming her conversation from before Jack froze time, but before she could finish the sentence Jack noticed her stop and her legs began to buckle and a moaning sound escaped her lips. Jack raced up to the woman hoping she was ok, but then he realised after getting to her that she was having an orgasm, a delayed orgasm. Jack held her in her arms while she tried to recover without letting on what she was going thru.

"I'm so sorry sir." She whispered hoarsely. "I don't know what has come over me."

"Must be the heat." He replied. "It is quite warm today and you do look a little flushed."

"Yes that's it, the heat." She agreed

Jack helped her back to the front counter and she sipped on a bottle of water that she had, Jack looked over at the door and realised he hadn't yet unlocked the door, thankfully the people weren't still hovering around the shop waiting to get in. Jack made sure that the lady was ok before he made his way out of the shop, smiling.

"Come back soon." The woman yelled after him, "Ask for Debbie."

Jack looked back and saw the shop owner wink and give him a wave.

"Damn right I will be back." He thought.

You couldn't wipe the grin of Jacks face if you tried, he had tried 2 out of the 3 buttons and they worked better than he could have hoped for. The only decision Jack had to make is what ability he would use the third button for. He was driving home thinking about the fun he had with Debbie the shop owner, and how close he was to being caught by the people outside the shop. Right then he knew what to do with the third button, Jack pulled over into a gas station and asked to use the bathroom. He checked the other stalls and made sure they were empty, he didn't want to sound like a nut to anyone if they overheard his request to the watch. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the watch, opened the lid.

"I wish every time I press button 3 that I have the ability to become invisible." He stated in a loud clear voice.

The watch clicked and the hands spun around the face and stopped back on the correct time. Jack had a look of excitement and hoped like hell that this ability worked as well as the other two. He looked at the side of the watch and button 3 was begging to be pressed.

"Here goes." Jack said

He pressed the button and waited, he didn't feel anything, nothing.

"Aw crap." He thought, "Now I've wasted button 3."

Jack opened the stall door and started to walk back to his car, as he was passing the bathroom mirrors he looked up and noticed something missing, Him. There was no reflection of him, he looked at his hands, and yep they were there and waved them in front of his face, nothing in the mirror. It dawned on him that he was invisible, but only to everyone else. He decided to put it to the test and walked into the gas station. The attendant was chewing gum and flicking thru a magazine when Jack went up to her and coughed.

She looked up from her book to serve the customer that had walked in to pay for their gas, but saw no one.

"Hello?" she asked.

Realising she must have been day dreaming she went back to her book. Jack was ecstatic. He moved behind the counter and stared at the girl's chest, her name tag said Kerry. Jack looked out to the forecourt of the gas station and saw a few cars there and decided against stopping time. Instead he pressed button 2 ESP, Kerry's thoughts instantly popped into his head, she was thinking about her date tonight and how she was looking forward to the fucking that her boyfriend was going to give her. Jack concentrated on Kerry's thoughts and pushed the suggestion into her that she needed to touch herself now.

Jack watched as Kerry's hand went down to her jeans and she rubbed her pussy, a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt her pussy getting wet. Just then a door opened and a customer walked in.

"Be right with you." Kerry gasped as she jerked her hand back up from her jeans.

"Henry." Kerry yelled. "Can you please take over I need my break."

Henry, an older gentleman came from the back of the shop and took over at the counter while Kerry headed to where he had come from. As soon as Kerry had got out the back she headed straight to the staff room and locked the door. Jack barely made it into the room before she closed the door. Kerry had her jeans off before Jack could even find a good place to watch the unfolding action. He watched her take a seat and gently massage her swollen pussy lips.

"Aaarrrhhh." Kerry moaned as she slipped one of her long fingers deep in to her sopping cunt.

Jack pushed another thought into her mind, made Kerry think that she was with her boyfriend and she wanted to fuck.

"Lewis." She cried, "Please fuck me, I need to feel you."

Jack quickly dropped his pants and got in between Kerry's legs, he rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy, just checking on her reaction. With Kerry just trying to buck against what she thought was her boyfriend's cock, Jack took this as a good sign and sank his entire 7 inches deep into her cunt.

"Oh god that's deep Lewis." She moaned, "Fuck me baby, fuck my tight wet pussy."

Kerry was humping back on Jacks cock causing him to grunt as he felt the tight walls of her pulsing pussy clamp around him. Jack was fast approaching the point of no return, which was to be expected since he had not gotten to blow his load at the book shop. Just then Kerry started to cry out that she was Cumming.

"Oh fuck Lewis, I'm gonna cum, you are making me cum."

Kerry was writhing about as the wave of ecstasy swept thru her body, Jack thought about dumping his load in her delicious pussy, but then thought that might not be the best idea, so he put a suggestion in to Kerry to swallow his fast approaching orgasm.

"Yes baby, I wanna taste your sweet cum, fuck my mouth until you blast down my throat."

baxternz
baxternz
142 Followers
12