The Poconos

Story Info
You surprises your husband using his fetishes.
1.9k words
4.45
17.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well the day has finally arrived. It’s time for us to get away, just the two of us. The trip to the Poconos is much better this year. The snow and ice are on the ground this time, not in the air and on the windshield. We check in and make our dinner plans for the evening. When we arrive at our room, we unpack and then take a few minutes to relax before dinner. At dinner, we share a bottle of wine over dinner. After dinner we head to our room. As we sit on the couch enjoying the fireplace, I remove your shoes and bare your feet. I massage your feet and the stress of the day starts to fade away. As your body relaxes I suggest that we move to the bed, so that we can catch up on our rest. I take you into my arms and pull you close. With you lying in my arms, we drift off to sleep.

When I awake Saturday morning, you are not in bed next to me. I hear the shower running and slip out from under the covers. As I open the bathroom door, I see you in the shower. You are facing away from the door, so I slip quietly through it and slip into the shower behind you. As my arms slide around your body, you jump momentarily until you realize that it is me. I take the washcloth from your hands and gently rub your body clean. My fingers linger in a few places just enough to let you know what is on my mind. Once I have washed all of your beautiful body, you turn the washcloth to my body. When we are both thoroughly clean, we step from the shower and dry each other’s bodies. We both dress and head out for breakfast.

Upon returning from breakfast, I lay back on the bed to relax for a few minutes. You come over and give me a kiss then excuse yourself to the bathroom. When you come back from the bathroom, my eyes light up with surprise. Apparently you stowed a few items away in there that I wasn’t aware of. The very short skirt shows off your sexy bare legs. The jingle of your ankle bracelet draws my eyes to your bare feet with their polished nails. At least the first three buttons of your blouse are undone and I can see the end of your “snake” necklace disappear into your bountiful cleavage.

As you near the bed, I rise up to try to take you into my arms. You push me back onto the bed and tell me to just lay back and relax. As you lean over to plant a kiss on my lips, I get an even better look down your blouse and into your cleavage. The planned distraction works, as you slip the loop of a scarf around my right wrist. With that arm tied down your reach over and do the same to my left wrist. As I try to move my arms I realize you must have tied the other end to the bed frame before I awoke this morning.

Now that I can’t move my hands, you sit on the bed next to me and reach for my waist. You unfasten my belt and pull down the zipper of my pants. You pull the waistband of my pants down as you tell me to raise my hips. Once my pants have cleared my hips, you pull them quickly down my legs. Once the pants are gone, you remove my socks. Leaving my underwear in place, you tie a scarf around each of my ankles so that I am truly under your control.

As I lay there wondering what’s next, you sit down on the bed next to me. You swing your feet onto the bed and direct them towards my face. You move the sole of your left foot onto my face. As you rub the softness of the sole across my face, you tell me to kiss it. As you continue to move your foot, I trail kisses all over it. When you replace your left foot with your right foot, you tell me to do the same. Once both feet have been covered by my kisses, you move them away.

You reposition yourself on the bed, kneeling next to me. As I watch, you slowly unbutton your blouse. With the release of each button, I am presented with a better view of your bra and your breasts. You allow the blouse to fall down your arms and onto the bed. With your blouse out of the way you lean forward over me, letting your breasts fall into my face. I can smell your perfume and feel the heat from your body as you push your breasts against my face.

Reaching to the top of the right cup you release the cup of the nursing bra and expose your right breast to me. The nipple is already hard as you rub it against my face. You tell me to open my mouth and take the nipple inside. As I suck the nipple further inside my mouth you let out a moan. I start to use my tongue to run over the tip of your nipple inside my mouth. Then I give the nipple a light bite. As I return to sucking the nipple I pull it farther into my mouth trying to suck as hard as possible. Wishing that it would release a stream of milk to quench the sexual thirst you have built within me.

You pull your right breast free and quickly replace it with your left breast. I can’t use my hands on your breasts, but, my mouth seems to be doing the trick. As your left nipple enters my mouth a series of moans escape from you.

Suddenly you rise away from me. As I try to follow you, the bindings stop me and I must just lie back and see what is next. Your hands come together bend your back as you release the catch on your bra. As your bra straps slide down your arms and the bra pulls free from your breasts, I notice it was covering a small heart shaped tattoo that you placed on your breast.

You switch positions on the bed again, kneeling between my legs. You lean forward and swish your tongue inside my belly button. You move your tongue forward and swirl it over my right nipple, It responds and hardens under your touch. Your tongue moves across my chest to do the same to my left nipple. It responds similarly. As you move your tongue back and forth across my chest, your breasts swing over my underwear. As they do, you notice the effect they are having on my manhood. My erection strains against the front of my underwear.

You decide to give me some relief and pull my underwear down to free my erection. Once it is free, you move back down my body and take the head of it inside your mouth. Your lips press against the shaft for just a second and then they are gone. As I look down my body to see where they went, I see a ring of your lipstick around my shaft. As I am staring at my shaft, you move to straddle my legs. You tell me to keep a close eye on the hem of your skirt. As I watch you slowly slide it up your thighs. As it approaches the juncture of your thighs, it becomes obvious that you are not wearing any panties. You move a finger of your right hand between your thighs and dip it inside you. The finger is covered in your juices as it is removed. You place the finger in my mouth and tell me to lick it clean. I savor the taste of your juices and hope for more.

Instead of giving me more, I feel you move over my erection and then settle down on it. I feel myself slide into you and your juices surround me. Your hips move slowly away from me and then back towards me. Your motions continue, taking me deep and then letting me slide partially out. As your movements continue, you lean forward and I am able to take a nipple into my mouth. You moan as I do, encouraging me to get the other one too. As your movements continue, I feel myself moving towards a climax. I warn, you, but, you don’t slow down. As much as I want to wait for you to let go at the same time, I can’t hold it back any longer. As you slide down onto my shaft, I can’t hold back any longer. My shaft twitches within you as I fill you with my seed.

As I come back to my senses I fell you kissing my face. I feel you pull upward and I slide out of you. You move to the head of the foot of the bed and free my ankles. Then you move to the head of the bed and free my wrist ties from the bed frame. Using the scarves still attached to my wrist you guide me up of off the bed. As you lay back on the bed you make sure that your skirt is pulled up. You pull your knees up and spread your legs. I can see the wetness that we have left between your thighs. You guide me to the foot of the bed. As I attempt to climb on the bed, you lift a foot into my face to stop me. You instruct me to take it into my mouth and suck each of the toes. Once I have finished with one foot you feed me the other.

A gentle tug on the scarves encourages me to move up onto the bed. As I do, you instruct me that I can only move upward if I kiss my way up both of your legs. I do as you say and slowly work my way to the juncture of your thighs. As my head nears your opening, you guide me to it and tell me to lick it. The scarves on my wrists guide my hands to your breasts. You instruct me to use my hands to tweak your nipples and squeeze your breasts. As I start to do that a large moan escapes your lips.

Your hands come to rest on my head and encourage me to move my lips and tongue further into your opening. You guide my head so that my tongue comes in contact with your button. The first contact with your button causes a shudder throughout your body. As I continue to manipulate your breasts and nipples, I also move my tongue deeper inside you to try to lick up all of the juices. As I slide my tongue across your button one more time, your body explodes into orgasm. I feel the juices from your orgasm, saturate my face and try to lick them all up. As I do, you explode for a second time.

After your second explosion, you can’t stand any more. You gently pull my head away from you and guide my body up next to you on the bed. You pull me into your arms and give me a long lingering kiss. As we lay next to each other, the exertion of our lovemaking catches up to us. We both drift off to sleep in each other’s arms.