The Poets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers

"I'll just have to take them off again later," she said with a grin. I couldn't help but laugh through my tears at the sound of her croaky voice.

'What's so funny?" She asked.

"Your voice," I replied. "You haven't spoken in years. You sound like a frog." Leah smiled and mouthed, I love you.

I didn't walk, I ran down to the nurse's station. I slid up to the counter on my stocking feet. Kelly looked up.

"Come quick," I said breathlessly. "She's awake."

Kelly threw her arms up and said, "Halleluiah!"

The first thing we did was get Leah sitting upright. Kelly called Leah's doctor and then she removed the IV. I held a cup of water for her, and she sipped through the straw.

"The doctor is going to have to remove the feeding tube. Would you step out while I remove her catheter?"

"No!" Leah protested. "Don't you go anywhere." She clutched my hand.

"Okay," Kelly said and smiled at me. "You know, Leah, this man has been at your side every single day for more than four years." Leah beamed, pulled my hand to her lips and kissed my fingers.

Nurse Kelly raised Leah's gown giving Leah her first glimpse of her legs and hips.

"What the hell are those?" She asked in a shocked voice.

"Those are your beautiful legs, my dear," I said. Kelly chuckled.

"Those aren't legs," Leah retorted. "They're pale, skinny sticks." She wiggled her toes.

"Did you trim my toe nails?" She asked and looked at me. I smiled.

"Once a month, and your finger nails too. I brushed your hair, wiped your nose and exercised your legs and arms every day."

Leah flinched when the catheter came out, but she let out a heavy sigh kissed my hand again.

"I guess I owe you some serious pay back," she said gazing sweetly into my face. "If my arms didn't feel so heavy, I'd pull you down for a big, wet kiss."

"Excuse us," I said to Kelly and leaned over Leah. I lowered my lips to hers and she probed my mouth with her tongue.

"Okay, you two," Kelly said. "There will be time enough for that. This little lady has a touch road still ahead of her."

After Kelly left the room, I pulled a chair up and sat next to her holding a hand and gazing into her eyes.

"I have some bad news, sweetheart." She didn't say anything, but her shine dulled slightly.

"Your father passed away a few months ago. He had a heart attack."

Leah looked away and tears welled up in her eyes. For her, it was still yesterday.

"He set up a trust for you when you had the accident. He made me an executer as long as you were in the coma. His entire estate after taxes went into the trust." I took her hand to my lips and kissed the palm.

"I want to show you something," I said reaching in my pocket. "I got this right after he died." I opened a small ring box revealing a small diamond ring.

"Leah, will you be my wife." She looked back and forth at my face and the ring finally smiling with a big toothy grin. The tears in her eyes became a flood.

"Of course I will, honey. There could never be anyone but you."

Her flood of tears became a sob and she openly wept. In spite of her tears, she waved her hand signaling that I should slide the ring over her finger.

"And in this one simple act, he pledge his soul to hers..." I stopped and waited looking at her with one eye brow cocked up.

"And...," She searched for the words. "He brought her soul back to this world, to live and love again." She cocked her eye brow up imitating me. We both giggled.

"Her return brought life to him..."

"He was her rock; her light."

I stood up and leaned over her for a kiss. As my tongue explored her soft, wet mouth, I cupped one of her breasts covered by the sheet and her gown underneath. Still, I could feel her tiny nipple grow erect and reach out to me.

When I broke the kiss, she had her hand up behind my head. She was looking at her engagement ring.

"And to think I had to go into a five year coma just to land my man," she said. She pulled my face back down for another kiss.

"I love you so much, Marty."

"I love you more."

"I know," she said and giggled. "I'm not worthy."

"Do you know what I'm going to do when they finally let you come home?"

"Fuck me silly," she said and laughed.

"Well...after I fuck you silly."

"What?"

"I'm going to introduce everyone I know to the future Mrs. Martin Warren."

"Oh ya?" She said with her devilish little grin. "Maybe I'll introduce you as the future Mr. Leah Parsons."

"So does that mean we hyphenate our last name?" I asked.

She shook her head side to side.

"No, baby," she said with her angelic smile. "In my fantasies, I've been Mrs. Martin Warren since high school." I kissed her long and deep. I slipped my hand under the sheet and her gown and caressed her breasts teasing her nipples to full erection.

"When I get you home, you are so going to be fucked silly." Leah sighed, grabbed one of my hands and squeezed her breast.

"And you, dear Martin Warren, are getting the best blow job of your life."

At that moment the door to her room opened, and her doctor came gliding in.

Three days later, her ambulance pulled up in front of the house, and Leah was wheeled up to her new home. Her physical therapy and follow up visits would last for weeks, but she was free, she was mine and we now had a new life together.

The ambulance driver dropped her at the front door, and Leah stood looking in. I carefullt lifted her up in my arms and slowly walked through the front door. I had draped a large banner saying, Welcome Home, across the archway leading from the living room to the dining room. Leah clung to my arm.

"Is this really my home now?" She asked.

"Come here," I said. I led her into the master bedroom and opened the walk-in closet. It was filled with her clothes.

"Everything you owned was shipped her when your father died. Look." I pointed at the bed. It was covered with all her stuffed animals and pillows from her bedroom back in Indiana.

"We're not done. Come with me." Our next stop was the office, formerly a second bedroom. I had set up another desk with Leah's computer.

"What do you think?" She looked my squarely in the eyes.

"I think I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world."

"Then you know what that makes me?"

"What?" She giggled.

"The man who gets the luckiest girl in the whole world: and that makes me the happiest man in the whole world."

"Oh, Marty," she said, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I know we have to be careful because of my stitches from the feeding tube, but..."

"What do you want, sweetheart?"

"I want you inside me. I need you inside me. Can't we be very careful? I could lie on my stomach with a pillow under my hips." I smiled broadly.

"So, the truth comes out," I said. "You just love me for my boner." Leah laughed.

"You better believe it, buster," she said and quickly slid her tiny hand down the front of my trousers. I gasp. It wasn't hard, but that didn't last long.

Leah fondled and stroked my penis until it rose up to attention. She undid the top button on my pants, slid the zipper down and wrapped her hand around my instant erection.

"Mmmmm," She moaned. "I think I dreamt of this boner. At least I think it was yours," she said with her devilish grin.

She dropped to her knees, pulled my pants and underwear down and examined my cock, tall, swollen and pulsating for attention. She looked up at me.

"Yup, this is the one." She made no hesitation. She kissed the tip and quickly engulfed it with her mouth. She cupped my testicles in one hand and lightly stroked the shaft with her other. Her warm, wet lips slid up and down over the glans as she sucked. I dropped my hands into the hair that I'd been brushing for the last few years.

"Oh God, Leah." She pulled her mouth away from my engorged penis and stood up.

"Come with me. Somebody needs to get fucked, and I don't think it's you," she looked over her shoulder and grinned.

I followed my new fiancé into our bedroom. She grabbed a pillow, fluffed it up and lay across the bed. She faced me as she tossed her clothes off, but when she saw herself in the full length mirror, she groaned and draped the mirror with her blouse.

"Stop that!" I commanded and pulled the blouse off the mirror.

"I've seen you naked everyday for the last four and half years. I adore every square inch of your beautiful body." I came to her and dropped to my knees. I ran my hands over her legs.

"From your pencil stick legs and arms, to your fat little tummy and hips." I kissed her belly and caressed her hips, cupping her ass in my hands. I leaned in and brushed my face through her pubic hair.

"You are perfect. I you want to get back in the shape you were, that's okay, and I'll help. But this Leah, this wonderful body..." I reached my tongue up and tried to part her pussy lips. She spread her legs and touched my head with a little moan. My tongue found its way inside, and I savored Leah's sweet taste. I pulled away and kissed around the small bandage where her stitches were.

"My Leah is perfect, beautiful and I love her so much."

"Oh, Marty."

"Get comfortable, baby. I want to fuck you so bad." Leah laughed, and as she lay down on the pillow I caressed her beautiful ass, gliding my fingers into the cleavage. She giggled.

With the pillow under her hips, just enough of her vagina was exposed. I reached in and open her labia feeling the wetness. I kissed her ass, spread her cheeks, and ran my wet tongue up and down the crack teasing her anus as my fingers probes her pussy. She moaned and tried to raise her hips.

"Don't move, sweetheart. I don't want you to pull any stitches. Let me do all the work. Spread your legs a little more."

She spread her legs and I lower myself enough for the head of my cock to slip into her crotch. She moaned as I moved it in and out and up and down until it found its way home. I felt her silken soft lips receive me, open up and I pushed my cock inside her.

Her whole body heaved a heavy sigh. Leah crossed her arms under her head and tried to glance at me out of the corner of her eye.

"I feel so good. Marty, Marty, Marty. Mmmmmmm."

I worked my cock in and out of her. She became wetter with each stroke. Her moans became groans and her groans became whimpers.

"Marty," she cried out and her beautiful freckle covered body began to quiver, quake and twitch. The muscles of her vagina clamped down on my cock as she moaned into the bed spread. Her vagina gushed with her love juice, and a rush of ecstatic energy exploded in every cell of my body.

"Ahhhhhh!! Leah!" My hips convulsed as I pumped against her gorgeous ass. My orgasm was a volcanic explosion of semen that filled her hot, tight pussy spurt after spurt. My body became drenched in sweat. I held myself above Leah with my arms locked at my elbows. I continued to twitch and shake until my strength gave out and I rocked back. My cock popped out of her warmth and wetness and I collapsed on the bed next to her. Still hard, my cock continued to ooze semen as it slapped against her hip leaving a trail of cum.

She turned to face me, and I pulled out the pillow, now drenched in our love juices.

"Let me see your bandage." She rolled on to her back. There was no blood stain. I crawled over the top of her and kissed a nipple. She cradled my head to her breast.

"Oh, Marty, I'm so happy."

"Let's get married right away," I said.

"What ever you want, honey. I'm your girl now and for ever." She kissed the top of my head.

"And from now on, you are never allowed outside the house," I said. She laughed.

"Tied to the bed naked and spread eagle?"

"Exactly," I assured her.

Quantuman
Quantuman
90 Followers
12