Point of No Return

Story Info
Father makes a startling discovery.
2.1k words
4.1
77.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seducia
Seducia
13 Followers

Editing Thanks goes to Irish_Indian.

Just shy of her 19th birthday, my daughter, Evana, asked me if she could continue living with me while she attended classes. Sharing a place with me gave her an easier go at it financially and I was glad for the company. Sharing such a small space with her, though, made us closer than I dared imagine. She was away at piano lessons that summer afternoon while I was tidying up our flat. As was custom, I still babied my baby and made her bed for her most days. I entered her room to do just that and as I bent over to straighten the top sheet I noticed the corner of a paper sticking out from between her mattresses. I lifted the top mattress and slid the paper out to see what it was. To my surprise it was a newspaper advertisement for taboo themed adult books and videos, with very explicit descriptions and pictures of everything advertised. There was even a couple of incomplete 'sample' stories on some of the pages, the kind that get you wanting to know what happened next so you will buy them.

I thumbed through the pages and forgot what I had been doing before I found it. It had been a long while since I had been with a woman or had even indulged in any kind of erotic material. After a few of the incomplete stories, I had become extremely aroused and started to rub myself through my pants. After a few minutes I remembered where I was, my daughter's bedroom! It hit me then...she had been hiding this newspaper. I spun off the bed and lifted the mattress to see if there was anything else hidden under her mattress and to my surprise I found two more advertisement papers hidden there. I wondered where she had found these. One of them looked like it was weather worn, so I suspected she had found them somewhere outdoors and had not been given them by someone. It occurred to me that my own daughter might actually want to experience what I could clearly see she had been getting off to. I got extremely aroused imagining how many nights she had lain in here rubbing her pussy while reading these papers, while I was oblivious to it all in the room next to her.

I busied myself around the flat while I waited for her to get home and just as I heard her key in the door, I made a dash for her room so I could confront her about the papers at the scene of the crime. At first she didn't mention the advertising paper I was holding, but I could tell she was quite nervous because she went straight for her hair brush and started brushing her already well done long hair.

After seconds of her pretending she wasn't noticing the paper, I asked her, "Evana, I found this and two others like it under your mattress, where did you get these?" She didn't seem at all embarrassed, but then again, I am her father, I had kept all of her embarrassing secrets since childhood.

"I found them under an overpass I walk under to get home from lessons, Daddy." she said.

"How long have you had them?"

"Two or three months."

"Evana, the stories in here, you like this?"

Evana tensed in an inner struggle as I could see she was trying to decide whether to lie to me or not. "Very much, Daddy.", she replied and seemingly in a self driven state she taunted me. "I have had sex before, Daddy, but I want something deeper and those papers excite me. If they can do it, why cant we?"

I was already aroused from having spent time looking the papers over and it had been months since I lay with a woman. It had never crossed my mind that my own daughter would ever desire me in this way. How could I turn her down? "This is what you want?" I asked her, feeling suddenly a little shy around my own daughter! I tensed up some from the anticipation of her answer.

"Yes, Daddy..." she said as I set the paper on the corner of the bed to my right. She kept brushing at her hair nervously. "I actually wanted this before I ever found those papers."

I could feel my shoulders tense up as I felt a surge of desire for my own daughter. Was this really about to happen? If this is what my little girl wants, this is what she is going to get. Evana told me she was too nervous to act, so I reached up and pulled her to me. The moment my hands touched her I felt the urges slam into me and all of my pent up sexual energy became directed at my daughter. As I pulled her close I felt her ass in a way I had never felt it before. I felt her skin in a way I had never felt it before. She brushed her fingertips over my shoulder, touched my face nervously...I could tell she was as aroused as I was.

As we touched upon each other, she said, "Daddy, I don't want this to be a one time thing, if it is, then do not tease me so."

"Evana, if we do this, you can have your Daddy anytime you want."

"I am serious, Daddy...this excites me too much."

I undid her skirt and slid it off of her, running my hands over her sweet young butt and thighs. I kissed on her stomach as my hands roamed her succulent young body. Soon, I was kissing the underside of those firm young breasts of hers. My heart was beating wildly. She started to become a little more aggressive herself and sat on my lap. She pulled my mouth to hers to kiss me and at first it seemed awkward...I had never kissed my little Evana like she wanted me to. I felt a short pang of guilt, of wrong doing, but it quickly passed as I opened to her desire. I knew that touching and kissing her would never again be what it had been. Her inexperienced kissing and aggression was very arousing. She pressed me onto my back, but fumbled some, knowing what she wanted, but unsure how to go about getting it. We sat up, I removed my clothes and she her dress, but she was sweet enough to leave those red panties of hers for me to remove. I happily slid them off her, my eyes soaking in her young pussy as if I had never seen a pussy in my life!

I didn't want to rush this too aggressively, but it was hard to restrain. I just wanted to be in my little Evana so badly. Wanted to feel her dripping pussy on my cock. I lay against her and kissed her, tasting and savoring her young body. Evana whispered, "Kiss me, Daddy." so I leaned over her and she embraced me as we kissed while I caressed her dripping wet pussy. I had never felt such heat in a pussy before. At first, my cock was up and down...the excitement of the situation would arouse me, but then the guilt and shame of what I was doing to my little Evana would hit me, too and I would go soft. Evana noticed this and lay me on my back, saying, "I have wanted you in my mouth a long time, Daddy."

I tensed some, but lay back to let her do as she desired. I didn't want to deny her anything she desired. Sliding down my body, she took my semi hard cock into her hot mouth. I knew right away she had no experience in sucking cock, but I had a feeling she would be getting better by practicing on me. I lay there stroking her hair as she hungrily sucked on Daddy's cock. Her anxiousness to have me hard was a huge turn on. Even when I became erect, she kept sucking hungrily as she rubbed on my chest with one hand and cupped my balls with her other. It was intense feeling such desire from her. I let her just keep sucking Daddy's cock as much as she wanted, knowing it was just a matter of time before her pussy craved it so much she couldn't help herself.

It was me that broke, though. I started rubbing her back, briefly...her skin felt so young, so soft, so warm...and her mouth was driving my cock almost to the point of no return. I gave in and pulled her off of me, positioning her on top of me. I didn't enter her hastily, though. I pulled my raging cock up as she lowered onto me and positioned it between her pussy lips as she began to moan, her eyes rolling slowly around in pleasure. She rocked her hips ever so slightly back and forth, rubbing her pussy on the shaft of my cock without sliding to far down and causing penetration. After less than a minute I felt her nails dig into my chest as her fingers tensed from the long slowly growing orgasm that began to wrack her full body. I concentrated on her pleasure and just at the moment her climax peaked I shifted my hips and with some effort against her tight hole, I pushed into her as she let out a pleasurable cry.

I will never forget the moan she let out as my cock penetrated her that first time. I could feel her soft pussy hairs on the base of my shaft and balls as I pressed my hips into her, trying to get in as deep as I could. I started fucking her furiously as she sat atop of me. I ran my hands over her shoulders and arms as we just stared into each others' eyes. Soon she started chanting, "Daddy....Daddy....this feels so good...Daddy....yes....yes....yes..." Her little pussy started contracting and pulsing on my cock as she was wracked by an orgasm, her eyes rolled and she kept whispering and chanting to me.

Her orgasms were making it very hard for me not to explode in her young pussy. After a while we both relaxed a little more as I kept fucking her...at one point I had to tensely pause to keep myself from cumming in her too soon. She asked me if doing this risked her getting pregnant, but I explained to her that Daddy could not make babies anymore and she smiled mischievously at me. It seemed to turn her on to talk about what we were doing. I had a hard time concentrating on answering her, but I knew she was making sure this wasn't going to be a one time situation. I guess she had given it up to others and they had left her before. I kept reassuring her that Daddy wasn't going to stop pleasing her. I can't even begin to tell you how erotic it was when, while she was atop of me as I fucked her, she leaned over and kissed me deeply. This damn near sent me into a cumming fit, but I held on a little longer... her tongue dancing with mine as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I kept fucking that sweet young pussy of hers. When I was nearing that point of no return, I said, "Evana, baby, Daddy can't hold back any longer, he is going to cum in you."

"Yes, Daddy! Do it! Cum in me, I want you to so badly."

Once I heard her say that, I felt the most intense tingle start building in my cock and balls that I had ever felt! Before the full climax even started, I could feel a stream of pre-cum and cum spraying into her. Evana could feel it, too, and when she did she drove her hips down onto me, taking my cock as deep into her as she could as she leaned down and hungrily sucked at her Daddy's neck. As she clung to me in ecstasy my hands lustfully grabbed her sexy little ass, upon which my cock responded by releasing the biggest torrent of cum I had ever released in my life!

The deep erotic growl I began to let out, mixed with her whimpering orgasm, as I pumped my cum into her sweet tight pussy until we were both completely spent. Evana kept kissing me on my neck, my face, my lips and my chest while she told me how wonderful it felt. In the afterglow, we basked in the feeling of our new found closeness.

(Please vote below)

Seducia
Seducia
13 Followers