The Poke Her Party

Story Info
Friday nights will never be the same.
1.3k words
3.71
72.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkMoon
DarkMoon
2 Followers

It was a Friday night and Jerry had his buddies over for poker as usual. I guess I am a bit resentful, because I want to go out and have fun. But he could be out drinking with his friends somewhere. So I don't complain much. Anyway, this Friday I was antsy. It had been a long week and I wanted to relax. I started drinking with the guys, but I had found this stuff called Pennsylvania Dutch eggnog pre-mixed in the bottle. Man, it was potent! Three glasses of the stuff over ice and my personality changed drastically.

Jerry was watching me with an amused look on his face. And his buddies were checking me out big time. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and when I noticed the guys' looks centering on my tits and mini skirt, I went into the bedroom and removed my bra and panties.

After I came back out I served them all another round of drinks and chips and I made sure everybody knew I was braless. When I bent over to pick up the bag of chips I felt my skirt rise up in the back to a point where the cheeks of my ass were on view. The room grew quiet, and when I turned around with the chips, Jerry said hey Martha, you have something under that skirt you want to show off, darling? I said maybe. He said well show it then! I reached down and grabbed the hem of my skirt and pulled it up as far as it would go and showed them all my pussy. Bobby yelled turn around, Martha, I want to see that ass. So I turned around, bent over, and spread my legs. The guys went nuts. Then, again, the room fell quiet.

Mike, the quietest of all of them said Damn, I'd love to taste that. I grinned and dropped the skirt back down and they said show us the tits too, and Jerry said come here baby. I walked over to him and he reached down and grabbed my top and pulled it right over my head. I stood there naked from the waist up, and he said you want to show now? I grinned and said yep. He reached down and unfastened my skirt and dropped it off. I was naked now and barefoot, and took my place at the poker table, pouring a fourth glass. I was high and getting higher, and I could feel that my pussy was drenched.

I wasn't playing, just sitting there drinking. The guys were drinking heavily and coming up with excuses to have me get up and walk out of the room. The juices of my pussy were running down the inside of my thighs. The guys noticed and were commenting on how aroused I was. Soon Jerry told them they could feel how wet I was, and they called me back and forth, sliding their fingers around in my cunt. I was so fucking horny. I would hold the guy's shoulder for support, while he slid a finger in my groove. I kept looking over at Jerry making sure he was okay with it. He was grinning big time.

When I came around to Jerry, he sat me up on the table and pushed two fingers inside me, and pushed me down on the table on my back.He was fucking me with two fingers and then he started licking me. In like two minutes I came so hard I screamed. The next think I knew, Jerry had been replaced by one of the guys. His fingers were deep in my pussy and he was sucking my lips and tickling my clit with his tongue. It was too much for me. I came again, explosively. Then I felt hands on me, turning me over. It was Mike. He turned me onto my stomach and spread my legs on the tabletop. I felt his tongue at the top of my ass. He began licking up and down the cleft of my ass, and the tip of his tongue tickled my ass hole.

Nobody had ever done this before. It was hot. Then his tongue slid inside me, and he was actually fucking my ass with it. I was so hot and wet. When his fingers touched my cunt I started to cum, over and over, one long orgasm. His tongue in my ass was driving me way over the edge. I felt something on my face and opened my eyes. Jerry had his hard cock right in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked him inside, way past caring about my behavior. I was a slut now. I wanted to be a slut. I sucked Jerry off in about 3 minutes and he came inside my mouth. While I was swallowing I heard jeans being unzipped and someone's cock at the entrance to my pussy. Jerry said no, nobody fucks her but me. I moaned in disappointment. Jerry said Martha, you want to be fucked babe?

I nodded my head. He said okay, out of the five of us, Martha will pick the biggest cock and only he will fuck her. Just one of us. The all started unzipping. Jerry has a huge cock. I thought for sure it would be the largest by far. But Mike had a monster that wasn't even hard yet and it dwarfed Jerry's. I looked at all of them. I touched each one. But when I came to Mike's, I could barely get my hand half way around it. I said I don't think I can take all that Mike. He said you want to try? I grinned and leaned down and tried to take the head into my mouth. I couldn't even get the head in my mouth. I licked up and down it, and his balls were like a couple of baseballs hanging there. He flipped me onto my back, and the guys all brought pillows and cushions to put under my head and my ass. Mike pulled my legs up, my ankles on his shoulders. He took that massive thing and rubbed the head up and down my pussy. I shuddered at the touch. I'd been married to Jerry five years now. No other man had touched me in that time. And never had I had a cock more than half this size. It took Mike several minutes before he pushed the head inside me. The feeling was awesome, like nothing I'd ever experienced before. It literally turned me inside out when he pulled it out. When he was in all the way, the head bumping against my cervix, I looked down. There were still like 4 inches at least outside my pussy. I looked at Mike and he said relax.

You'll get used to it. While he was breaking me in he came inside me, unprotected. It never even slowed him down. His cum was so much it was oozing out of my pussy all around his cock and it only lubricated me more. Mike fucked me for a solid hour without ever taking his cock out one time. During that time I came over twenty five times. He came three times, and each time he just spurted and spurted. It was the first time in my life I'd ever had a cock inside my womb, spurting into me. Jerry and I had tried for four years to get pregnant. The doc said I was sterile. But that night Mike made me pregnant.

That night changed things for Jerry and me. After Mike's cock Jerry had to purposefully fuck the sides of my pussy for me to really feel him. Mike would call me up and ask me if I wanted some. I met him all over town. He fucked me everywhere. It's been three months since that night. I moved in with Mike a month ago. As soon as the divorce is final Mike and I are getting married. I am carrying a boy! I hope his cock is like his daddy's!

DarkMoon
DarkMoon
2 Followers