The Pokédex Ch. 01

Story Info
Tentacruel x Female Reader (Non-Con).
2.4k words
4.27
40.1k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Union Cave had taken you far longer to navigate than you had originally believed it would, the many levels and pools of water that you had to traverse alongside the wild Pokémon that you had encountered and battled against taking up so much of your time that in almost a blink of an eye it had gone from 9 am in the morning to 10pm at night; long past the curfew of either of the Pokémon Centres nearby on Route 32 or in Azalea Town.

You had been so excited about being able to spend a night in a real bed again as well, having spent the last week camping out in Ilex Forest training your team and then deciding to backtrack to the cave to pick up any important items you might have missed during your first visit and possibly catch a powerful Pokémon or two before your next gym battle; having heard stories about Whitney's Miltank and wanting to be more than prepared when battling her.

Instead, you would now be forced to spend the night once again camping out in the wild, sleeping in a sleeping bag on an uncomfortable cave floor rather than on a soft mattress surrounded by warm blankets and eating the last of your rations rather than a nice homecooked meal; if only you had left sooner.

But before you could do any of that you first needed to have a wash, your hair having become rather greasy over the last several days and the sweat from the days' worth of training needing to be cleaned off before you changed into your pyjamas.

Luckily for you there were more than enough pools around to take a quick dip in and no other trainers about to sneak a look at your naked body, everyone else seeming to have had the right idea to leave earlier rather than be an idiot like yourself who had instead decided to continue on and delve deeper into the cave.

Of course, you weren't truly all alone inside the cave, there were still many wild Pokémon hiding away throughout the level behind rocks and hanging up on the ceiling, the many cries that they let off not letting you forget that fact. Thankfully they had all been nice enough to leave you alone when you had been preparing your makeshift camp for the night, only seeing a Raticate or two while pitching your tent.

Standing beside the edge of the pool of water you had decided to bathe in you quickly undressed yourself, placing the clothes that you had been wearing in a messy pile alongside a small towel and the bottle of Pokémon friendly shampoo that your mother had packed for you when you set off on your journey the month prior.

The water felt cold against your body as you slowly entered the pool, having to take a few moments to get use to the temperature before at last dunking yourself completely underneath the water, trying to keep your movements as gentle as possible so that you wouldn't disturb the Tentacool and the Tentacruel that called the pool home, though you highly doubted that even if they did notice your presence they wouldn't really be all that bothered by you; most of them likely asleep by now like many of the other Pokémon in the cave.

As you continued to swim about underneath the cold pool you found yourself unable to see any of your watery surroundings, the only light on the entire level coming from your small lantern seated in your makeshift camp some distance away, meaning you had no idea how close any of the Pokémon who resided in the pool were at any moment, the very idea that one could be right next to you sending a shiver down your spine.

Suddenly, upon swimming into the middle of the pool, you felt something living brush up against the inside of your foot and attempt to grab a hold of your ankle, the unexpected action causing a gasp to escape your lips and forcing you to swim desperately up towards the surface so that you could expel the water you had just accidentally downed.

As you breached the surface you immediately began having a coughing fit, your ears ringing for a moment before you noticed how silent the cave had become during your brief swim, the only sounds at this point coming from your coughing and the water that was moving around you.

As you managed to get the last remnants of water out of your lungs you noticed out of the corner of your eye that the water next to you was rippling away as the Pokémon who had disturbed your peaceful swim at last began to rise to the surface, the red jewels on the large figure's forehead immediately telling you that it was a Tentacruel that you had accidentally annoyed.

"Hey, big guy." You breathlessly spoke as you attempted to retreat towards the edge of the pool, wanting to have a quick exit in case the water and poison type tried to attack you, having stupidly left yourself defenceless by leaving all your Pokémon still in their balls back at the camp rather than have one or two resting beside the pool.

However, this effort was quickly made useless as one of the beast's tentacles wrapped tightly around your right ankle, forcing you to remain in the water and close by. "Look, I'm not wanting to battle-"

Your words were quickly silenced however as one of the Tentacruel's long and thick tentacles shot out from underneath the water at lightning speed and forced its way inside of your mouth, shoving the limb down your throat.

As you gagged heavily on the appendage more of the Pokémon's tentacles began shifting around your body, grabbing a hold of your arms and legs until you were forcefully stretched out, every inch of your young body on display for the creature to see.

As you thrashed about trying to escape your captor some of the Tentacruel's tentacles began to caress your body, feeling up your shoulders while a pair of the rougher appendages wrapped tightly around your breasts and began playing with them, squeezing your tits painfully while two smaller tentacles twisted your nipples until they became hard.

For a few moments that was all the Pokémon would do, using its tentacles to explore your body, poking and prodding at your stomach and thighs until it seemed as though every inch of your skin was either covered or had been at some point by the cold appendages, practically being engulfed by the creature holding you hostage below the waves.

It wasn't until one of the biggest tentacles began to prod around at your vagina that you began to truly struggle and scream against the beast, the thick appendage slowly running up and down your slit in an attempt to find your entrance.

With every bump of the tentacle against your clit you found yourself becoming more and more ashamed, your cheeks red and hot as you started to feel a sense of pleasure building up inside of you from the creatures' deplorable actions, unable to fight against your natural urges much to your horror.

You did everything that you could to try and pull yourself away from the beast, just needing one of your hands to become free so that you could get one good hit on the Tentacruel's main jewel, knowing that if you hit it hard enough it would be forced to recoil in pain and let you go.

Sadly, however, the Pokémon's grip only became stronger as the long, thick tentacle that had been prodding and playing about at your pussy at last found your tight hole that it had been searching for and began to press hard against it; forcing its way inside.

The sting hurt more than you could ever have imagined as the Tentacruel forced its way inside of your body, large tears welling up in your eyes as it continued to work its way deeper into you, not caring for a moment about your muffled screams of pain while it assaulted you.

The large tentacle felt unnaturally cold against your vagina walls compared to the touch of a real human cock, something that you had only had inside of you once before with your now ex-boyfriend 3 months prior, your inexperience in the world of sex not helping you in the slightest as the Pokémon continued to explore your nether region.

For several minutes that was all the Tentacruel did to you, thrusting its tentacle inside of you slowly as if though it knew that it would need to stretch you out first before it could really start to take its pleasure out on your body, the thick appendage pulling out until there was only the smallest bit still left inside of you before diving back deeper than before, shifting about inside you as it did to help make more room in your tight practically virgin hole.

At the same time the tentacle in your throat began to wiggle about as well and started to make its way further down your gullet until you began to chock and struggle to breathe around the thick appendage, though the Pokémon didn't seem to care about the pained noises that you would make at all as it simply continued to abuse your body for its own pleasure; seeming to instead enjoy your screams as it began to thrust faster into your body.

The worst part of the whole experience, however, was the fact that you were beginning to enjoy it, the sensations combined by the Pokémon caressing your body and the small tentacle that had latched onto your clit overwhelming you until you could begin to feel an orgasm building up inside of you, the very idea of actually finding pleasure at such an assault making you feel disgusted with yourself.

All of a sudden however the tentacle viciously assaulting your pussy stopped, the final sharp thrust hitting your cervix and causing you to moan out in pain around the thick appendage still gagging your mouth to ensure that you were as silent as possible.

Ever so slowly the tentacle began to withdraw from your body until it effortlessly popped out of your now ruined hole, the feeling of hollowness that you felt disgusting you immensely, the emptiness inside of you making you excited and craving for more of the Tentacruel's cruel and forceful abuse instead of the sense of happiness and freedom that you should be feeling at being free from its assault.

However rather than let you go like you had thought that it might, the tentacle that had been playing about with your clit instead began to journey further south of your private parts, the pinkie finger thick appendage's destination seemingly decided as it wormed its way towards your virgin hole.

Unlike the tentacle that had assaulted your pussy, that had taken its time stretching you until you could actually accommodate the beast, this tentacle instead simply rammed inside of your unspoiled sphincter and immediately began fucking you at full speed, the Pokémon ignoring your struggles as you tried to escape the sudden assault; instead forced to endure the immense pain you were feeling from the Tentacruel stretching you wide open.

This continued on for several minutes, the dominating thrusts from the creature as it wedged itself deep into your unexplored anus demanding all of your attention despite how hard you were trying to picture yourself anywhere but Union Cave at this moment, or that it was at least a human pistoling into your abused ass like there was no tomorrow.

However the Tentacruel became rather uninterested in your anus when you stopped screaming and struggling against it in pain, the creature craving to hear the sound of your cries that you no longer had the energy to produce, no matter how hard the Pokémon thrust into your sphincter or slapped your butt cheeks; your ass now as red as a Cheri Berry from all the hits it had been subjected to in the Tentacruel's attempts to have you screaming again.

The Pokémon would have none of that however, the creature enjoying the sounds of your cried too much to allow you to stop now when it was so close to climax, instead using the largest of its tentacles that had previously been hidden away to thrust deep into your still moist pussy, the sudden and painful insertion causing the loudest scream that you had let out all night to escape your lips and be muffled by the tentacle still inside of your mouth.

You were officially nothing more than a cocksleeve for the Tentacruel, all of your holes stretched out to the max as it abused your body for so long that time just seemed to blur inside of your mind, not knowing if only a few moments had passed by or if it had been a number of hours since your assault began; all you knew at that moment was the feeling of the Pokémon's tentacles as they continued to thrust into your body and ruined your holes forever.

As the thickest of the Tentacruel's tentacles forced its way inside of your womb you began to feel something warm and watery spurt deep inside of you, the strange feeling in your stomach and the cries coming from the Pokémon immediately telling you that the water and poison type had just ejaculated.

All you could do was cry out in disgust as the Pokémon continued to lazily thrust in and out of your abused vagina, all the while continuing to pump so much of its watery seed inside of you that it began to drip out of you, your stomach feeling so stretched out that you must have looked pregnant underneath the waves as more of its sperm filled your womb.

Even as your pussy walls tightened around the thick tentacle as you reluctantly came the tentacles did not stop moving, your oversensitive vagina making it easy for the Pokémon to force a second painful orgasm out of you nearly a minute later, the experience almost knocking you out from how powerful and close together the orgasms were.

The Tentacruel did not stop however even when it had finished cumming inside of you, simply replacing the thick appendage that had been embedded in your pussy with another one of its tentacles as the one that was buried deep in your ass began to pump its own collection of seed inside of your bowels.

The Tentacruel wasn't even close to being finished with your body you quickly realised, anticipating a long rough night of abuse by its tentacles ahead of you.