The Poker Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole grabbed Kevin's hand, and put it on the back of her head. She pushed his hand against her head, prompting him to try to get his cock even deeper down her throat. Kevin pushed her head onto his cock before withdrawing and doing it again. He quickened his pace and started breathing heavier. Nicole continued to try to suck the cum out of Kevin's cock, and it didn't take much longer.

Kevin pulled Nicole's head back. Nicole grabbed her breasts and held her mouth open, moaning, practically begging Kevin for his cum. Kevin obliged by beginning to shoot stream after stream of cum over Nicole's beautiful face once again. She moaned again before putting her mouth back over his cock, catching any that was left.

Nicole again sat back, retrieving his cum off her face with her fingers, and placing them into her mouth.

Kevin sat back down, trying to catch his breath before throwing his cards onto the table and calmly said, "I fold."

John laughed at the joke as the other two still stared speechless.

Nicole stood back up and said calmly, "Did anyone win another hand yet? I'm incredibly turned on from having Kevin's cock up by ass, I need a replacement."

The remaining 3 guys at the table all immediately looked back at their cards, ready to play the last bet. After the bet was made, Steve threw down his 3 of a kind, and was declared the next winner.

Nicole turned to Steve with a fixed glaze, and smiled devilishly as she made her way back over to him. She stood in front of him before saying "Stand up!" in a playfully demanding voice.

Steve smiled as he stood up out of his chair. He had put his boxers back on. Nicole kneeled before Steve, and again put her hands up the sides of his legs before lowering his boxers once again to the floor. She grabbed his dick, and began working on it. She engulfed the entire shaft before letting it slip from her mouth, and raising it up, giving her better access to his balls. She alternated, taking one into her mouth after another, and occasionally both. She then did something that caught Steve by surprise. She took her other hand, raised it up his leg, before grabbing his balls with her hand, raising that up too. Nicole looked at Steve with a provocative smile before lowering her head, and began to lick between his legs.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take before you gave into those kinky impulses Nicole!" John laughed, taking another drink.

"MMMmmmm I love it." was Nicole's reply as she continued to lick behind Steve's scrotum.

Nicole let go of Steve's cock with her left hand, and used it to pry his leg apart from the other a little bit to give her better access. After doing so, Steve leaned his head back and made a moan as Nicole's tongue found it's way to Steve's ass. Nicole covered as much area as she could before moving her head back to the tip of Steve's dick.

She looked up at Steve again, before kissing the tip and provocatively saying "I want you in my ass."

Nicole stood up, turned around, and leaned back over the poker table. She reached back behind, and spread her ass, awaiting Steve. Steve stood for a minute enjoying the view of this beautiful woman, leaning over a table, practically begging him to fuck her ass. He then closed in behind her, and brought the tip of his cock to her tight asshole. With some direction, it made it's way in past the tight ring, and he slowly penetrated her ass.

"OOooohhhhh. Mmmmmm like that baby." Nicole moaned, still spreading her ass.

After pausing for a minute to allow her ass to adjust, he slowly started to fuck her.

Nicole reacted to each of his thrusts with a moan.

"MmmHmm, MmmHmm, like that, like that..."

Steve slapped her ass, quickening his pace.

"MMmmmmmm" Nicole moaned, reacting to the smack.

Nicole bright her elbows to the table, lifting her torso off, and allowing her breasts to flow back and forth as the fucking continued.

"Mike, come over here and let me suck your cock." Nicole said, raising her head and looking Mike in the eyes.

Mike was once again overcome by shock, simply staring back at her, not moving or acting on the request.

"Come over here now and let me suck your cock or I won't let you put it in my ass tonight Mike." Nicole scowled, catching Mike off guard.

Mike, once again awakened from his coma of disbelief, stood up and walked over to Nicole. She repeated the process of removing Mike's pants before engulfing his member. She, again, gave special attention to Mike's balls while Steve continued to fuck her ass.

The whole time John just sat, watching the event.

Steve quickened his pace, coming closer to a climax himself. He started thrusting harder also, causing Nicole to moan on Mike's cock.

"Mmmmmm," Nicole moaned, letting Mikes cock withdraw from her mouth. "I'm need to taste your dick Steve. I need your cum."

Nicole reached back to slow Steve's furious pounding to the point of stopping and withdrawing from her ass. She stood long enough to turn and lean back over towards Steve's dick, engulfing him in her mouth. Instead of demanding anything of Mike, she simply reached back with one of her hands and held her ass cheek open, creating a display none could refuse in front of Mike. Mike stepped up, and slowly took his turn penetrating Nicole's ass.

"God your cock tastes so good Steve, I can't wait for your cum." Nicole panted, letting Steve's dick withdraw from her mouth only long enough to speak.

This sent Steve over the edge, grabbing her head, and beginning to roughly fuck Nicole's throat. Nicole couldn't have been happier, grabbing his balls with her hand as she tried to resist gagging. Steve's breath became heavier as he leaned his head back, giving into the pleasure his friend's wife was providing. He shot what little cum he had left into Nicole's awaiting mouth while Mike still plowed her from behind.

"Mmmmm thats what I wanted." Nicole moaned, still licking the remaining fluid from Steve's softening dick.

Nicole then turned her head, making eye contact with Mike.

"Your turn." she said with a devilish grin. "Give me your cum."

Mike let his cock withdraw from Nicole's gaping ass. Nicole again spun around, engulfing his dirty cock without the slightest bit of hesitation. She worked on his dick while moving her hands up his leg. She subtly made his legs spread, started working his cock with her hand while she moved her head down below his testicles. Nicole lifted his balls with her other hand before finding his ass, and licking ravenously.

"Shit..." was all that Mike could mutter as this beautiful woman was coaxing what little cum he had left out, and it didn't take long.

Uncharacteristically, he grabbed the back of Nicole's head, and leaned her back as he grabbed his cock and began cumming on her face.

Nicole smiled, leaned back, and began cleaning her face of their cum before placing her fingers into her mouth.

The guys all sat in their chairs, exhausted, while Nicole stood up and collected the empty glasses from the table, and making her way back to the side of her husband.

"Thank you guys, I needed that." Nicole said, smiling.

John then chimed in for the first time after watching his friends fuck the hell out of his beautiful wife.

"After carefully watching the job performance, I do believe we have found ourselves a hostess slash bartender." Said John. "What do you think guys?"

The men at the table said nothing, as they just sat and caught their breath.

"We will continue this game in a couple of weeks if the timing sounds good for all of you. I have a little training I have decided I need to do with her. With a little more practice, I believe this slut will be perfect." John declared.

"I, for one... will fucking be here." said Steve, causing some chucking and gratuitous agreement from the other guests.

"I will too." Replied Nicole, giving another devious grin.