The Poker Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Hal defiles young wife at the next game.
1.8k words
4.06
235.8k
59
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,004 Followers

Three weeks later Tom announced to his wife Lori that he was hosting another poker game at the house. The same guys would be coming over for the game as before, Tom was excited about hosting the game again. Lori on the other hand was apprehensive; while Tom was at work she got a call from Hal.

Hal instructed her on how to dress for the game and that she was to wait on the guys during the entire game. Lori called her mother to see if she could watch the kids, she did not want them in the house in case anything would happen. She felt shameful as she felt twinges of excitement when she thought of Brian's large cock.

Around seven o clock the guys began to arrive for the game, they gathered in the family room where Tom had set up the table for the game. After a few minutes Lori came into the room with a tray of snacks, the guys all whistled when she came in. Tom just figured they were busting on him for having a good looking wife until he turned and saw the outfit she had on.

Lori had on a short black leather skirt and a tight red sweater that had three gold buttons in the front, the sweater showed a great deal of Lori's cleavage. Usually she reserved outfits like this one for when she and Tom went out. Tom was surprised to see her dressed up like this in front of his co-workers.

"Wow honey you look nice tonight." Tom said.

"Yeah Lori you look great." Hal added.

Lori left to go get the mini subs she made earlier and the macaroni salad that she bought from the deli. She had everything set up now on a coffee table and she stood by it waiting for one of the guys to want something.

Sure enough the guys started asking for various items or for another cold beer from the mini fridge. Without drawing notice each one of the guys did they're best to rub Lori's legs as she served them. When Tom had to get up and go to the bathroom one guy would stand as a lookout while one of them would feel Lori up. She just stood limply as the guys mauled her tits and roughly rubbed her pussy.

It was Brian who pulled some pills out of his pocket while Tom was gone and put them in his beer. They were sleeping pills that would put Tom to sleep so they could have some fun with his wife while he was passed out.

Sure enough after another hour of playing and the combination the pills with beer made Tom very drowsy. He suggested they call it a night, much to Lori's surprise Steve, Rick and Bill agreed saying they're wives wanted them home early tonight.

"Lori mentioned while you were in the bathroom that she wanted to learn how to play. You don't mind I teach her and the kid how to play for a little while?" asked Hal.

"No I don't mind, I would play more but I'm just really beat tonight." He explained. "Have fun honey."

Tom gave his wife a kiss on the lips and a small hug as he staggered out of the family room. The three listened as he went upstairs to the bedroom and they heard the door close, Lori stood nervously by the card table wondering what Hal had in mind.

"Lori I'm a fair man so I will make a deal with you." He said shuffling the cards. "We will play a game of strip poker, if you win I will give you back the tape and we will never bother you again."

"And if you win?" she asked.

"If I win you host a poker game once a month which will result in either all of us, some of us or just me fucking you at the end of it." He dealt the cards.

Lori sat down in the empty where he dealt the cards too; she picked up the hole cards which were a queen of hearts and a ten of spades. Hal spread three cards in the middle of the table, they were a four of clubs, five of diamonds and the ten of hearts. The next card was the jack of clubs and the river card was a five of hearts.

"What do you have?" he asked. "Wow a pair of tens, sorry hon I have three fives."

Lori's heart sank when she saw his five of spades in his hand, while she took off her panty hose Hal dealt the next hand. This time Lori had reason to smile, she had a pair of king in her hand this time. Hal laid out the flop which was the six of hearts, nine of hearts and the jack of hearts, and then the turn card was a king followed by a nine of diamonds. Lori slid her panties off without standing up from the table, much to chagrin of Hal and Brian. The next hand was lucky for Lori this time as she won with a full house, Hal the portly supervisor had to take off his shirt. Unfortunately for Lori she would not win again, the next hand made her lose her shirt, the next saw her lose her bra and the last one made her lose her skirt.

"Well it looks like we are all winners here." Hal said.

"How is that?" she said fighting back a sob.

"Well we get to have a poker game here every month and you get fucked by us every month." He explained.

Brian got up from his chair and walked over to the now naked Lori, he led her to the small sofa that was in the family room. He laid her down on her back and began to lick her pussy getting her nice and wet. Lori tried to remain distant even though she enjoyed the young man lapping her pussy. She watched as Hal stood and undressed from across the room, the man was balding, overweight and hairy. When he pulled down his boxers she had to gasp when she saw a huge cock that hung there.

"Got my Viagra" he said.

He positioned himself in front of Lori's face waving his big thick cock in front of her. She did not touch it or even made and attempt to put it in her mouth like he wanted her to do. So Hal grabbed a handful of hair and forcibly shoved his cock into her mouth, as he raped her mouth Brian started to slide his cock into her pussy.

Now she had two big cocks raping her in her own home while her husband was upstairs sleeping. Hal made her gag as his thick, long meaty cock assaulted her mouth while he jerked her head back en forth on his cock. Brian had one leg arched up high while the other sat on the sofa still, the young man was able to easily get the full length of his large cock into her pussy.

The young man lost total control as he fucked her tight cunt and he shot a load of cum into her unprotected womb. Hal pulled Lori's head off his cock and the young man was now up there forcing her to clean her juices off of his cock.

"Roll the fuck over." Hal ordered.

She rolled over onto all fours while she continued to clean the cock of the young stud Brian. Hal was behind Lori now and he was just kneeling on the sofa stroking his cock admiring her ass.

"Kid stop that shit and go over there." He ordered. "In the front pocket is a tube of ky jelly bringing it here?"

"You're not going to do what I think you're going to do." She said looking back at the vile man.

Hal greased up his cock and used his fingers to grease her asshole; she shuddered at the intrusion of his fat finger. The man then slid the head of his large cock into her virgin asshole; Lori clenched her teeth and moaned in pain at the insertion. Slowly he slid in another inch of cock in the young wife's ass, then another and then another.

Once he got most of it worked he in he began to fuck the woman's ass faster and harder. Brian commenced to pulling on her nipples, the young man grabbed her tits roughly, bit and pulled on her nipples. Hal was really enjoying violating the woman's ass right in her own home while her husband was upstairs asleep.

"OH GOD STOP FUCKING ME STOP FUCKING ME IT HURTS IT HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH." She was yelling due to the pain her virgin ass had felt.

Tom thought he heard his wife yelling so he groggily and made his way down stairs, he stopped by the family room door to listen. He could he what sounded like sex and again she heard his wife start yelling again.

"PLEASE HAL STOP FUCKING MY ASS; PLEASE STOP RAPING MY ASS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE STOPS HURTING ME." She yelled over and over.

Rape was all he needed to hear as Tom rushed to his gun cabinet and got out his Glock 33, .357 caliber pistols he bought for home protection. He rushed back into the family room where Brian and Hal were violating his wife. The two men were shocked to see Tom standing there brandishing a fire arm, he leveled the gun and pointed it at Brian.

The young man was shot square in the chest by the angry husband; Hal pulled his cock out of his wife's ass waving his hands.

"Don't shoot Tom, don't shoot." He begged.

Tom did not listen he was angry and furious that two men he trusted as friends and coworkers were raping his wife in his own home. He pulled the trigger and shot the man in the chest, he was killed the man instantly. Tom went over to the phone and called 911 and Lori could hear the young Brian still breathing.

"Where is the tape." She whispered to the dying young man.

"There was no tape." He rasped. "The camera was emmppp...."

The young man died as well as her husband came over to his wife to see if she was alright. He held her tightly in his arms while she sobbed into his shoulder, she could hear the distant sound of sirens coming. Tom went to answer the door when the cops arrived while Lori went to the bathroom for her robe.

The ambulance took her to the hospital for a rape examination while the cops questioned Tom. They told him to get a lawyer because the district attorney may want to bring him up on charges. It did not matter because now his wife was safe from the nightmare the vile Hal had put her through.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,004 Followers