The Poker Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard the shower stop, I shut off the computer, and brought two glasses of wine into the bathroom, meeting her with nothing but a towel wrapped around her head. She looked great, even when she was wearing surgical scrubs and had a good sense of style when she was out of 'uniform' too. But it was her exquisite body underneath the clothes that made everything she wore look like it was tailored just for her. She was tall for a woman at 5'10", and when she wore heels was just a touch shorter than me. She had runner's legs, long and lean that met at the perfectly plump shape of her ass. Her belly was tight, and her breasts seemed to levitate on their own, with slightly upturned 'tear-drop' tits. But it was her green eyes that could grab you and pull you deep inside. Tonight however those eyes were obviously hiding an inner pain.

She took the wine and smiled a forced smile. "Thanks hun, I needed that, it was a rough night. There was an accident on the Interstate, and they brought in a mother and her 2 sons by Life-Flight... The mother didn't make it, she died on the table."

She had seen things like this before, of course as it came with the job, but still she had a tear run down her cheek, and her voice cracked a little. Losing someone, especially someone with children was always hard no matter how many times she saw it happen.

I didn't say much. There was nothing I could possibly say to make her forget the kind day she'd had. However, among my other talents, I've been told I give a great massage, so I took her into my arms and guided her into the bedroom. I laid her on the bed, face down, and straddled her still naked body at the legs. I started at her temples, then worked my way down. Massaging her neck, then shoulders, I took my time and focused entirely on her. I worked down both sides of her spine, paying special attention to the tight knots and trigger points.

I kept moving my way down her lower back, past her 'tramp-stamp' tattoo, and then into her hips and near-perfect ass. I spent nearly 15 minutes on each of her legs, working them everywhere except where they came together. Finally I got to her feet, which also got special attention, especially since she worked on her feet all day long. Yet still, every morning she managed to spend nearly an hour on the treadmill before work. Her feet responded to my touch almost instantly, as I worshiped them. I pushed into her heels, and arches, then deep into the balls which made her groan in ecstasy. She melted as I worked each of her toes, and in between.

When I'd finished with her backside, I started to roll her over to massage her front, but she had other ideas. I'm pretty sure she came at least once while I was massaging her legs, even though I had deliberately skipped her loins. By the time I finished with her feet, and rolled her over she was totally ready, evidenced by the wet spot she left on the sheets... She spread her legs wide and begged "Baby, Please Fuck Me NOW!" But I made her wait.

I started at her feet licking and kissing, slowly nibbling my way up. She whimpered, wriggled and moaned. Trying desperately to pull me up, she grabbed at my hair . I stopped at her knee and switched to her other foot, making her wait, teasing her as I started back at her toes. While kissing her body, I used my hands to massage up her inner-thighs. She was putty in my hands, as I massaged her loins. Only when my lips caught up to my fingers did I finally let them brush across her nether lips, she nearly came again right then.

I nibbled, licked, tickled and kissed her sweet little pussy, which was waxed totally smooth except for a tiny little patch which let anyone close enough to see it know that she came by her fiery red-auburn hair naturally. I worshiped her tiny love bud, as I finally slipped a finger inside her, then 2... She came again almost instantly when I curled my fingers up and started massaging the slight rough patch inside her as I sucked on her clit with my tongue. She bucked and screamed out her pleasure as she squirted my face with her sweet release.

Only after she had cum again, did I finally penetrate deep inside her with a thrust of my hips, spearing her with my fat 7 inch cock. I lifted her heels to my shoulders to pin her beneath my weight, opening her up at the same time. She used her inner muscles like a vice grip on my manhood squeezing me from deep inside her tight cunny. I had been holding out for so long myself as I worked on her needs that when she squeezed me again I came right away. My cock danced inside her as my seed emptied into her in wave after wave. She milked me from inside, squeezing and releasing around my cock. She clawed her nails into my back and wrapped her feet tight around my neck so I could not slip out of her love box. I lifted up slightly after a few, letting her legs slide down to wrap around my waist. I was still inside her as we both drifted off to sleep. I never even got the chance to tell her about my big bonus check.

In the morning, I was running late again, and she was running on the treadmill, which we kept in the spare-bedroom/den. Well, it had been my den before she moved in anyway. I figured the 'news' could wait until later, or maybe I'd just surprise her with something nice. Although I had already bought her Christmas gift, I could always get something extra, just because. I would of course invest most of the bonus, but that still left plenty of 'play-money' too. I believe in saving for a rainy day, I do after all, work in a bank... But I also believe in a little 'fun in the sun' otherwise, what's the point?.

The next couple of days flew by, as I worked late every night. I may have had a long weekend coming, but I still had work that needed to get done. Lynda traded shifts with another Nurse so she could get Saturday & Sunday off, but she would have to work back-to-back double shifts Wednesday & Thursday to pull it off. She had to work the day shift on Friday too, and since I had the day off, that left me to pick up Ellie from the airport.

We began Friday morning with another good fucking, this time in the shower. I held her in my arms and pressed her to the tile wall as we used each other, and enjoyed the closeness we had missed the last few days. We had barely seen each other, so she was once again insatiable for my cock, leaving her no time for her morning run.

Since for once, I had plenty of time in the morning I made breakfast while she got dressed for work, then drove her to the Hospital as it was on the way to the airport. We usually didn't ride together in the mornings, so this was a nice treat.

On the ride, I finally got the chance to tell her about my bonus. I hadn't told her about the cruise yet either, so I dropped that on her too. I didn't tell her everything, just that we were going away for her birthday, which also happened to be Valentine's Day. I would have kept it a secret but knew she needed to plan the time off from work.

I kissed her as she was getting out of the car then she winked at me and said "Take good care of Ellie til I get off, I'll call you and let you know what time." She shut the door and ran off before I could respond.

There was still over an hour before Ellie's flight was due, but I figured that by the time I got there and parked, I could just wander around the airport until she landed. I knew she would probably be hungry after a 5 hour flight, so I assumed we would get lunch first. After that, I'd leave it up to her what she wanted to do with the rest of the day.

*****

To be continued.

------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading... All feedback is welcome & appreciated, dont forget to vote!

Sharky

12