The Poker Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stepped forward and took one look at her oozing pussy. It was a sight that gave him second thoughts, and he declined. Sally looked relieved, but Jim was not happy to see David back out, and let him know it.

David was the big winner, sitting on about two thousand dollars, most of it Jim's money. Jim leaned over and whispered something into Sally's ear. Her eyes widened in surprise. Jim said something else, and her surprise faded into a devilish grin.

David watched in fascination, without a clue as to what had transpired. Sally then asked David if he was interested in something a little different, something that would not involve sloppy seconds.

"You didn't!" screeched Lucy, knowing full well that he probably did. "You fucked her in the ass?"

"I was as shocked as you," answered David. "She caught me off-guard. I was speechless, standing there with a raging hard on."

"Well, it's true," she said, "men do only think with their dicks." As she said this, she realized that she was more aroused than shocked, and gently began contracting the muscles of her pussy, which still held David's semi-erect dick. She and David had never tried anal sex, and she was curious as to how Sally accomplished it. "Go on with the story, and don't leave anything out."

Sally slid her hand down over her belly as David watched her finger disappear into her pussy. She leisurely brought her knees up until they were touching her breasts, exposing her tight little rosebud. All the while, she used a finger to tease the gooey mess out of her pussy.

David watched in wonder as her juices, mixed with three loads of cum, flowed down the crack of her ass. She then drew her wet finger out of her cunt, and gave her asshole a little flick. She ran her finger around the little pucker, gently lubricating the area with her goo. David was mesmerized by her performance, and was somewhat taken aback when she told him the price would be a grand. It was too much to pay, but his lust got the better of him, and he slipped the money into her bulging garter.

With that settled, Sally continued with the show for David. She again moistened her finger with the goo from her cunt, and this time firmly pushed her finger well inside her now moistened asshole. The room fell silent as all eyes were on Sally's ass. She worked her finger around in a circular motion, sliding it slowly in and out. She followed that with a second finger, then a third, stretching open her tight entrance. It appeared that she was getting aroused herself, as she reached out for David's cock.

As she pulled him to her, she directed his cock into her wet pussy and pulled him all the way in. Whatever aversion David had to sloppy seconds was erased by the prospect of sticking his cock in such a tight spot. After a couple of strokes, she pushed him out, ready for the main event.

Sally positioned his cock up against her asshole, and teased out a little more goo from her cunt, which ran down to coat the head of his cock. She released his cock and reached for the cheeks of her ass, and then gently pulled them apart.

Ever so slowly, he eased the head of his cock into her tight ass as Sally pushed back against him. After several tries, the head of his cock was past the tight muscle of her asshole. Sally again slipped a finger down into her cunt, this time for her own pleasure. David began to gently pump her ass, with each stroke pushing a little farther into her.

It was all David could to do to keep from blowing his load until he got all the way in. Sally picked up the pace with her finger, as David made the final push to bury his cock in her ass. Sally shouted something unintelligible, as David erupted on his final stroke. Her body clenched in orgasm, locking him deep in her ass, spewing cum into her.

They both relaxed in exhaustion, with David still clamped tight inside her. As David's cock went limp, Sally relaxed her muscles and he slipped out of her ass. There was a round of applause as David eased back into his chair. After a quick look at Sally's garter, it was clear who would be taking home the nights winnings.

"You just got me off again," Lucy whispered into David's ear. She had been slowly rocking up and down on his cock, and gotten so aroused at the description of David's performance, that she had quietly reached an orgasm.

"Lucky you," David replied. "I've been too busy with the story to concentrate on getting off."

"OK, your turn. What's your pleasure?" she asked.

"Well..." David replied, with the same devilish grin Sally had given him.

Lucy felt him slide his hand down the crack of her ass and gently press the tip of his finger against her asshole.

"No way! You can't be serious?" she asked, knowing full well what she was in for.

12