The Poker Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," David said.

"That's what I want right now, to watch you stroke out a load of cum all over me."

"On you face?"

"Yeah baby, all over my face and my tits," she cooed.

David really didn't get it, and wasn't all that comfortable jacking off while Lucy watched. Lucy had sucked him off frequently, and almost always swallowed his load. She had never expressed an interest in getting bathed in his cum. He thought about asking her why, but quickly realized the folly of challenging her very specific request.

Lucy could see he was in a quandary, so she started massaging her tits to get things started.

"Ok babe, your wish is my command," David finally replied.

He reached down and stroked his cock, all the while keeping eye contact with Lucy. The smile on her face helped him relax, and watching her touch her tits was enough to quickly get him hard again.

"Slip it into my pussy, I want to see your cock slippery so I can watch your hand slide over it," she said.

David complied, easing his stiff cock into her very wet pussy.

Lucy moaned, feeling him fill her cunt with his rod. She pushed up against him, in sync with the rhythm of his pumping cock, momentarily loosing focus on her objective.

"Enough," she finally said, "back to stoking."

David pulled out of her cunt and rose up on his knees, his hand easily gliding over his slippery cock, wet with Lucy's pussy juices. Fully aroused now, David was getting into indulging Lucy's fantasy, picking up the pace of his stroking, anticipating splattering his load against her face and tits.

"Like this?" David asked, pointing his cock directly at her face.

With her eyes locked on Davids cock and leaving one hand free to work her nipples, Lucy reached down and slipped a finger between the soft, wet folds of her pussy, quickly finding her clit. She was determined to stay focused on David's cock so she could watch him squirt out his cum, but felt powerless to resist her own desires, fueled by her own finger rubbing frantically against her clit.

"Yes, yes, hurry so I can watch you cum."

Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he could sense her getting close, aware that she was jacking herself to another orgasm. That thought was all he needed to push him over the edge.

"Here comes baby, just for you."

"Yes, yes, yes, give it to —"

She was interrupted by the first rope of cum, a direct shot just below her lower lip, splashing up into her slightly open mouth. She watched, fascinated, as the second rope of cum jetted higher, landing on the bridge of her nose, forcing her to close her eyes. The cum splattered over her closed eyes and forehead. No longer able to watch the cum leave his cock, she could feel another spurt hit between her tits. Her hand quickly found the warm goo and spread it over her hard nipples. This was all the stimulus she need to rub out her own powerful orgasm, listening to David grunt as he pumped out the remainder of his load.

"I'm coming," she shrieked, cum bubbling out of her mouth and down her chin. She lost control of her body as she writhed below David's spent cock.

David gazed down a Lucy's limp body, admiring her face and tits splattered with his cum. He felt a certain pride in delivering on Lucy's fantasy. After a few moments passed, he moved to the edge of the bed and started to hop off.

"Where are you going?" Lucy demanded.

"To get a washcloth," he said.

"That won't be necessary, she replied."

"Huh?" David asked, confused.

"We're not done," she stated.

"Don't you want to get cleaned up?" he asked, even more confused.

"I do," she replied, "and you're going to do it."

"So, I need to get a washcloth, right?" he asked again.

"Not a washcloth," she said, "I want you to use your tongue, like yesterday."

"Honey, that's a lot of —"

Lucy raised a finger to David's lips, interrupting what he was going to say. David watched as she licked her lips, drawing some of his cum into her mouth. She grinned at David, blowing some little cum bubbles from between her lips, motioning him forward. David leaned forward and watched Lucy use her finger to scoop up his cum from her chin and paint it across his pursed lips.

"Taste that," Lucy suggested in a soft voice.

David hesitated, keeping his lips pursed. Lucy taunted him, sticking out her cum covered tongue, flicking off a small droplet of his goo. David was entranced by Lucy's erotic show, feeling aroused by her performance. Finally, he opened his lips, letting Lucy slide her cum soaked finger into his mouth. Uncomfortable with the thought of swallowing more than just a taste of his cum, David's lust soon got the best of him as he sucked her finger clean. That was all it took.

David leaned down, starting with her tits, slowly licking and sucking up the cum that had splattered over her chest. He felt her nipples harden when he swirled his tongue around them. Finished with her tits, he moved to her forehead, now savoring each slurp of his cum. There was a big glob on her forehead that he teased onto his tongue, toying with it as it stretched into a thread linking his tongue to her forehead. He could see Lucy gazing up at him, fascinated at the way he was playing with his cum.

He finished her forehead with one big slurp, swirling the cum around in his mouth, putting on his own show for Lucy. When Lucy opened her mouth just below his, he let the gob of cum dribble out of his mouth into hers, then dropped his head to meet her lips with his own. They kissed deeply, tongues swirling together as his cum oozed back and forth between them. David finally withdrew his tongue, taking up as much cum as he could suck out of her mouth. He lifted his head and together they gazed into each others eyes, swallowing what was left of the load he had jacked onto her.

"Hot, hot, hot baby, that was a good idea," David said, "are we even yet?"

"Ummm, almost sweetie," she replied, "there is just one more thing."

"Anything baby, anything for you."

"Are you playing golf today?" Lucy asked.

David played golf with his buddies each Saturday. After the round, they would have a few drinks in the club bar, then dinner. He usually didn't get home until late.

"Yeah, we have a noon tee time."

"Same guys, Arthur, Jim and Tom?" she asked.

"Yeah, same guys."

"They were all at the poker game, weren't they?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said, a little apprehensive that Lucy had brought up the poker game, "Why?"

"I had a dream yesterday, in fact it was Jane's call that woke me out of the dream," she said.

"A dream," he asked, now suspecting where this might be headed, "were my golf buddies in your dream?"

"Maybe, at least Jim and Arthur were," she said.

"Let me guess, you had a dream about doing three guys?" he asked.

Lucy grinned widely at David, confirming his suspicions.

"Going to tell me who was where?" David asked in anticipation.

"I was straddling you, riding your cock, sucking Arthur's cock while Jim was fucking me in the ass," she said proudly.

"How did it end?"

"Don't know, the phone rang." Lucy said.

"Too bad," David said, "I'm guessing that you want me to arrange for your dream to come true."

"You're getting real good at this slave thing," she said, "Can you make it happen?"

David thought for a moment. All three had no problem doing Sally at the poker game, so he figured asking them to do Lucy would be a no brainer.

"That would be four of us," he stated, "your dream only had three in it."

"Tom can take your place, and you can watch, just like Jim watched Sally," she replied.

"Umm," David replied, "where do you want to do this."

"Can you get one of the guest suites at the club?"

*****

David's foursome was approaching the 17th green, and he had yet to figure out how to get the guys to go along with Lucy's plan. He had booked the guest suite overlooking the 18th green and assumed that Lucy was already there, so time was running out. He thought Jim, Arthur or Tom would have brought up the poker party by now, giving him an opening to bring up Lucy's plan.

They were playing $10 skins, and David was cleaning up. Going into the par five 5th hole, nobody had drawn blood. David hit a monster drive, followed by a good three wood that got him on the front of the green, twenty-five feet from the cup. With an eagle putt looming, the other guys were struggling to get on in regulation, so it looked like a slam dunk for David. Only Arthur was on the green in three, and he was about forty-five feet away. Arthur's putt came up about six feet short, leaving the door open for David. His putt rimmed the cup, leaving an easy tap in for a birdie, and the skin, going up $150.

On the long par three 14th hole, David's tee shot landed three feet from the cup. The others failed to get on the green. David made the put for another birdie and the skin. He was now up $420.

The course had backed up a little, and the guys were on the 17th tee tee box waiting for the green to clear. Jim was bummed that he was once again losing money to David, and told the guys that he wished Sally was there to help him recover his loses. The guys had a good laugh, and agreed that Sally would be welcome anytime.

"I'm surprised that none of us have gotten busted," said Arthur, needling Jim.

"Don't be too sure," Tom said, "We had dinner with Kevin and Jane last night, and it sounded like Jane knew about it."

"What did she say?" asked David.

"She made some crack about Kevin getting his jollies at the poker party," Tom answered, "Kevin changed the subject and the whole thing went right past my wife. I wouldn't want to have to explain that night to Debbie."

Jim just laughed, "Let's hope that Debbie and Sally don't exchange notes."

"What about you?" Arthur asked David.

It was now or never, David thought, struggling how to bring up Lucy's plan. He finally settled on doing a mock confession.

"I got busted," David said sheepishly, "Kevin let something slip to Jane and she passed it along to Lucy. The other night she confronted me, and I ended up spilling the whole story. I'm pretty sure she filled Jane in also."

David left out what really happened with Jane and Kevin, not wanting to complicate his mission.

"How did she take it? asked Jim.

Before he could answer, Arthur said the green had cleared and they needed to tee off. The guys continued the conversation once all four of them were on the green.

"She was pissed at first," David said to no one in particular, "but then she started to get into the story. By the end of the telling she was pretty fired up."

"Fired up mad?" Jim asked.

"No, fired up hot!" David said, much to the surprise of the others, "I think she really envied Sally."

"Maybe she could host the next poker game," Jim suggested with a grin on his face.

Tom and Arthur both nodded in agreement, giving Jim a high five for the suggestion. By this time, the guys had pretty much lost interest in the golf game. They quickly putted out, and with no winner, advanced to the 18th tee box.

Once again, the course was backed up and the conversation turned back to Lucy.

"Maybe she could host a poker night," David said, "but I don't think she wants to wait that long."

"I like the sound of that!" Arthur said as both Jim and Tom chimed in their agreement.

"Good," David said, "because she is in one of the guest suites at the club house right now."

"Lucy is?" Tom asked, hopefully.

"Yep, she expects me to bring all three of you up after our game," David said.

"She is going to host a party?" Arthur asked, his curiosity aroused.

"Like Sally did," Tom added.

"Close," David said, "this morning Lucy dreamt of taking three guys at once, one in each hole."

"No way!" Arthur exclaimed, "You're supposed to set this up for her?"

"Pretty much guys, that is my mission," replied David.

The fairway cleared and the guys teed off. David was the only one to hit the fairway, amused that the others had completely lost their ability to concentrate on golf. David easily won the 18th and final skin, for a total take of $540.

There were no complaints about skins as the guys followed David up to the guest suite, stunned by their unexpected good fortune.

12