The Poker Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

*****

Crystal inserted a key card and the elevator whisked them to the top floor of the condo building. The doors opened directly into the penthouse.

"My God!" Debbie said, "This is your place?"

"I wish," Crystal replied, "I'm housesitting it for one of my customers."

"That must be some kind of service," Linda said, "I could get used to this."

They walked through the entrance into an open living area, ten stories up, with a gorgeous view of the lake. Susan and Linda flopped into a large horseshoe sectional, sinking into the soft leather cushions. Debbie tossed her bag onto the coffee table, waiting to see who would be the first to reach for it.

"My shift has left me a little ripe, who wants to have a shower before we dive into Debbie's bag of toys?"

Without waiting for a response, Crystal left the room, stripping off her clothes as she walked.

"I'm game," Debbie said, looking to Linda and Susan, hoping they hadn't had a change of heart.

"Let's go," Susan said, "after watching Linda get off in the restaurant, I'm not going to pass this up."

The shower was enormous, one of the new computer controlled Kohler affairs with multiple heads that sprayed water synchronized to music. Crystal danced in the near darkness, inside the glass enclosure, listening to Steppenwolf belt out 'Born to be Wild' while water pelted her body from every direction, and colored strobes provided brief glimpses of her naked body.

They stripped and joined Crystal, picking up the rhythm, gyrating to the pulsing music.

"What do you want to hear?" Crystal asked, "the songs come off the internet, so you can choose anything."

"Play something hot, something we can move to, something salsa," Susan said.

Crystal punched in a title and the shower filled with the beat of Miami Sound Machine playing 'Conga'.

"All right, that'll work."

Water blasted from all directions and colored strobes lit up their bodies as they took turns in the center of the group, rocking out their best dance moves, adding a sexy twist by rubbing themselves erotically, cheered on by the others.

The song ended with the girls in a dance frenzy, panting, short of breath. "Let's tone it down, maybe some Barry White," Debbie said.

The lights dimmed and the water turned to a soft, colorful cascade as the mellow sounds of 'I Wanna Do It Good To Ya' changed the mood of the shower. Crystal hit the repeat button, so they wouldn't be interrupted.

"Let's play a game, like the old kids telephone game," Crystal said, "I'll start, and each of you repeat my actions until they come back to me."

Crystal squeezed out some body soap and rubbed it into her hands, then handed the bottle to Susan. Starting on Susan's back, she spread the soap using slow circular motions while her other hand did the same on her chest, caressing her breasts, tweaking her nipples. "Ok, you do what I am doing to Linda, and so on, until it comes back to me."

"Ummm, I think I am going to like this game," Linda said, edging closer to Susan, taking the soap as Susan's soapy hands massaged her upper body.

Soon, Crystal felt Debbie's soft hands soaping up her breasts and back. "Ok, good, that was round one, ready for the next?"

She got three quick nods, then dropped her hand to Susan's ass, sliding her soapy fingers over her cheeks.

In less than a minute, Crystal felt Debbie's hand caress her ass, gently massaging her cheeks.

Crystal lowered her other hand and cupped Susan's mound, soaping up her tight pubic curls, while continuing to work her hands all over her ass.

The tempo slowed down as each girl took a little more time, savoring Crystal's 'message' before delivering it to the next girl.

When Debbie finally got to Crystal's mound, Susan was softly moaning, ready for a more intimate touch. Crystal did not disappoint her, going right for her hard button with her soapy finger.

"Oh yes, right there Crystal, just like that."

Linda and Debbie listened to Susan's moans of pleasure, and finally had to remind Susan to pass on Crystal's message.

By the time it got back to Crystal, Susan was at the brink of an orgasm, just waiting to be sent over the edge. This time, Crystal backed off of her clit and slipped a finger up inside her, choosing to wait a little longer before getting her off. "Sorry dear, you were getting ahead of us. Give us a little time to catch up."

Susan groaned, feeling an orgasm slip from her grasp. "You tease!"

"Don't worry, you'll be there soon."

Crystal let the girls finger each other until she felt her own orgasm rising, and then slid her finger down Susan's ass crack, pressing it against her asshole.

Once she felt Debbie's finger against her own asshole, Crystal returned to Susan's clit and plunged her finger into Susan's tight asshole, pushing it in past the second knuckle.

"Ahhh," Susan gasped, leaving the others to wonder what Crystal had done.

Susan was at the edge of a powerful orgasm, controlled entirely by Crystal's fingers pressing against her writhing body. Once again, Crystal backed off her clit, leaving her hanging at the precipice. "One more round, then I promise, I'll finish you," she whispered into Susan's ear. "But you have to move this around to me."

Susan complied, plunging a finger into Linda's asshole while she furiously fingered her clit.

Now it was Debbie that had to remind Linda to keep things moving.

As soon as Crystal felt Debbie plunge a finger into her asshole, she brought Susan back to the edge. This time she didn't stop, fingering her ass while pressing in against her hard little clit. Susan couldn't hold up to Crystal's onslaught and felt her knees buckle as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her limp body. Crystal literally held her upright with a finger up her ass, and one up her cunt.

Linda was motivated to get Debbie off, even though Susan's hands had gone limp, leaving her high and dry.

Debbie moaned loudly, no longer able to work on Crystal. The sensation of Linda's finger sliding in and out of her ass was enough to bring her to orgasm. She pressed her rigid body hard against Linda's flailing finger, prolonging her orgasm. Finally sated, she went back to work on Crystal, finding her clit and sliding a finger back into her asshole.

Linda pushed back against Susan, reminding her that she still had work to do. In doing so, she found herself facing Crystal, watching her being pleasured by Debbie's fingers.

"Come on Susan, keep up, it's a race," Linda said.

Crystal laughed, momentarily interrupting Debbie's concentration, giving Susan a chance to get Linda caught up.

Susan and Debbie recovered and got to work on their partners, urging them to orgasm with their fingers.

Linda and Crystal watched each others' faces, trying to convince the other that they still had a long way to go, trying to psych each other out and cum first.

Susan's fingers tired, and she dropped to her knees beside Linda and switched to using her thumbs. Linda felt a surge when one of Susan's thumbs slid into her asshole, and the other raked over the lips of her cunt before pressing against her sensitive clit.

Crystal could see that Susan was close to getting Linda off and brought her hands up to her own breasts and tweaked her erect nipples. She closed her eyes, focusing on Debbie's finger in her ass and her clit being pushed from side to side by Debbie's other finger. So close, just a little more, she was almost there.

"Ahhh," Linda shrieked, as her orgasm hit first, just moments ahead of Crystal's orgasmic gasp.

Crystal opened her eyes and watched Debbie's face contort as the last of their orgasms slipped away.

"Enough of Barry White, how about a little 'Afternoon Delight?'"

The melodic sounds of The Starland Vocal Band brought up the tempo of the shower, and they took turns shampooing each other's hair while they discussed how their husbands were going to fit into their plans.

*****

They sprawled out on the sofa, wearing white terry robes, their feet up on the coffee table.

"It's time to get David over here. Any ideas on how we are going to pull this off?" Debbie asked.

"He is going to have to ditch Joe and Ed, they can't know we are here," Linda said.

'I thought the plan was to make our husbands watch David do us in the ass," Susan said, "Isn't that the way you planned it Debbie?"

"Yes, but I didn't think it through very well."

"I thought we were doing all seven guys," Crystal said, "Let's go with that plan."

"Ed and Joe will never agree to it, to watch us get fucked. So we'll have to trick them," Linda said.

"How?" Susan asked.

"Let me think," Crystal said, "You're making me horny again, I'm trying to picture seven dicks in front of me." She untied her robe, letting it fall open, slowly dropping one hand down to her crotch, playing with the kinky black curls of her pussy. The other hand cupped her firm breast, twirling her erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "That's better."

With no answers forthcoming, the others followed suit, exposing themselves and playing with their pussies, sharing in Crystal's search for inspiration.

"How about doing something with blindfolds, but just for Joe and Ed so they can't tell we are here," Linda said, "The other guys would have to be in on it, but that shouldn't be a problem."

"That might work," Crystal said, "Can you keep quiet while you're getting fucked, otherwise they will recognize your voices."

"Fat chance of that," Susan said, "You heard us in the shower."

"Ok, we need something that will keep them distracted, so they'll never suspect that you two are here, taking on David's ass challenge," Debbie said.

"Maybe costumes would work, especially if they already think they are pulling something over on us," Linda said, "Remember, they still think we bought the stripper story."

"That's right," Susan said, "and Debbie could make some comment about how we should be here to join in the fun, you know, goad them into feeling guilty about cheating on us."

"Oh, that would be sweet," Crystal said, "I think we are on to something."

"I think we are getting ahead of ourselves," Debbie said, "We haven't even arranged to get them over here."

"Let's get that out of the way first," Crystal said. "Then I want more than just my hand, If you get my drift."

"Right," Linda said, taking Susan by the hand and sitting next to Crystal, "We can help with that." Together, they took over caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples.

Debbie tapped a text into her iPhone, using the CyberDust app to keep things private.

DebbieDD to TomDD: "Can you talk?"

TomDD: "We just made the turn, and are taking a beer and hot dog break. What's up?"

DebbieDD: "I'm here with Linda and Susan. They're on board for David."

TomDD: "Sweet. David, Joe and Ed are in my foursome. How am I supposed to ditch Joe and Ed? I assume I'm invited."

DebbieDD: "Of course you are. We want all seven of you. We're working on a plan to disguise Linda and Susan so Joe and Ed won't know their wives are here."

TomDD: "All seven? Good luck pulling that off. What should I tell the guys?"

DebbieDD: "Tell them you got busted, and now I want to follow in Sally's footsteps, with a little help from some of my friends. I won't take no for an answer."

TomDd: "I don't know, it seems a little lame. Why would I go along with that?"

DebbieDD: "You'll figure it out. Sounds like you need a little incentive. I'll text a pic."

"Ok ladies, Tom has his doubts, I promised a picture to help motivate him. I'm going to send him one of the three of you."

"Like this?" Linda asked, "No way!"

"Don't worry, it will only be out there for 24 seconds, then poof, disappeared forever. I've done it before."

Debbie sat across from Crystal and framed the picture. "Ok, Linda and Susan, put one hand on each of Crystal's tits, and Crystal, use your fingers to open yourself up for Tom. He won't be expecting you. I want him drooling."

Crystal rubbed the short hair of her pussy, raising the nap, then spread her dark lips, exposing her pink gash of her pussy. Her tiny nipples were hard as little rocks as Linda and Susan tweaked them for the camera. "Better?" she asked.

Debbie looked over the composition. Linda and Susan had their smiling faces in close to Crystal, and their hands under her breasts, tweaking her nipples with their fingers. Their outside legs were draped across Crystal's spread legs while Crystal used both hands to open her gash. "Yes," Debbie said, "but you, Linda and Susan, are hiding your charms. Come on, open up for the camera. Only Tom and David will see this."

They complied, reluctantly, spreading their legs, exposing their muffs to the camera. "Better," Debbie said, "now use your free hand to pull apart your lips."

"Debbie!" Susan said, "We're not porn stars."

"Really?" Debbie asked, "We're getting ready to take on seven guys. Show them you're motivated."

"Point taken."

Linda's jet black muff was untrimmed and unruly. She fluffed it up and spread her lips for the camera.

Susan kept her muff neatly trimmed, contained inside of her dark tan lines. She looked over at Linda's pussy and then spread herself for the camera.

"Smile." Click. Debbie got the shot she wanted, three smiling faces and three pink gashes prominent in the picture. "Take a look," Debbie said, holding the camera up for them to see.

"Oh my God," Susan said, "Are you sure there will be no record of this."

"I'm sure," Debbie said, sending the pic.

A full thirty seconds elapsed before Tom replied.

TomDD: "OMG! David barely got a look before it disappeared. Who's the extra girl?"

DebbieDD: "A surprise, we're at her place now. She'll text you the address."

TomDD: "Ok, don't go anywhere."

"It's a done deal," Debbie said. She knelt between Crystal's legs, placing her thumbs on the pink gashes of Linda and Susan. She then nuzzled her face into Crystal's muff, inhaling her musky scent before sliding her tongue into the soft, wet folds of her cunt.

"That's what I'm talking about," Crystal said.

Both Linda and Susan continued to work one Crystal's breasts with one hand, using the other on their own nipples. Debbie had all three girls moaning softly as she worked on their hard little buttons.

"One of you needs come up here so I can taste some of that lily white snatch," Crystal said, almost breathless from Debbie's tongue dance on her clit.

Linda stood and thrust herself onto Crystal's extended tongue, engulfing it with the folds of her very wet pussy, tugging at her own erect nipples.

Debbie slipped her free hand between her legs and quickly found her sensitive spot, rolling it from side to side.

They were overtaken by a frenzy of lust, the assault on their clits bringing them ever closer to an orgasm.

Linda moaned loudly, humping Crystal's tongue with abandon, reaching for a release that was just beyond her grasp.

Debbie fluttered her tongue against the hard nub of Crystal's clit, bringing her to an intense climax, making her the first to cum.

Linda, feeling Crystal's tongue slip away, reached down and fingered herself while she continued to hump Crystal's face. Within moments she reached her goal, crying out in ecstasy as an orgasm rolled though her body. Dropping into Crystal's lap, she planted a wet kiss on her lips, savoring her own pussy juices smeared across Crystal's face.

Debbie hopped up onto Susan's lap, kissing her deeply, probing her mouth with her tongue. Susan lapped Crystal's pussy juices off of Debbie's face, savoring the sweet nectar.

"Get me off," Susan whispered into Debbie's ear, circling her outer ear with her tongue, nibbling on her lobe.

Debbie lay back on the couch, turning Susan and bringing her hips towards her, positioning her pussy just above her face. She felt Susan's soft tongue slide between the wet folds of her pussy, teasing her hard nub. She raised her head, nibbling on Susan's wet pussy lips before slipping in her tongue.

Linda and Crystal positioned themselves on either side of the sixty-niners, watching them lap at each others' cunts.

Susan pushed back on Debbie's face, trying to get more of her tongue inside her. In so doing, she exposed her asshole to Linda's view. Unable to resist the temptation, Linda reached out and ran her finger along the crack of Susan's ass.

Linda tried to imagine David's cock penetrating Susan's asshole, and her own for that matter, and got herself incredibly aroused by the thought. She bent down and gently tongued the crack of Susan's ass, rimming the tight crinkle of her asshole.

Susan moaned, feeling a tongue softly caressing her asshole while Debbie brought her close to orgasm. Unable to continue on Debbie, Susan pushed back against the tongue, feeling it probe her tight entrance. It felt so good, a sensation she hadn't experienced before. She cried out for more, as two rigid tongues pressed their way into her. She bounced back, devouring the probing tongues.

Linda pushed in hard with her pointed tongue, feeling it slip past Susan's tight sphincter.

Susan howled, an orgasm that hitting her, radiating from the tongue in her ass.

"Hey, don't leave me hanging!" Debbie exclaimed, watching Susan three fade as her orgasm dissipated.

"Give us a minute," Crystal said, "Why don't you pull something out of your bag of toys?"

"Ok, since we are all doing doubles tonight, I'll get started early," Debbie said, laughing. She pulled two strapless dildos from the bag, an eight inch black one and a smaller six inch blue one, along with a tube of lube. "I think these will do nicely, any volunteers?"

"I'm game," Crystal said, "show me how they work."

"Lean back on the couch and spread your legs." Debbie lubed up both ends of the black dildo and eased the shorter thick end into Crystal's cunt.

"Ahhh," Crystal moaned, "that feels good. Will it get me off?"

"Oh yeah, just grip it with your cunt," Debbie said, climbing into her lap and lowering herself on the the cock end of the dildo. "Mmmm, can you feel that?"

"Yeah, it's pressing up against my clit."

"Ok, hold on tight while I lift up."

"Stop," Crystal said, "it's slipping out."

"Don't worry, it will stay in. Just concentrate on gripping it."

"Ok, it's working now." Crystal used her hips to press the dildo up into Debbie, feeling the sensation of fucking her.

"Who's taking my ass?" Debbie asked.

"I'll do it," Linda volunteered.

"I'll help," Susan said, taking the blue dildo, lubing it up and fitting the thick end into Linda's cunt.

Linda practiced stroking it while she gripped it with her cunt, making sure she could hold onto it while fucking Debbie's ass. She stood behind Debbie while Susan used her fingers to lube up Debbie's asshole.

Satisfied that Debbie was ready, Susan guided Linda's dildo into Debbie's tight asshole, and helped Linda push it all the way in.

Debbie placed her hands on Crystal's shoulders, and slowly slid herself up and down on the pair of dildos inside her. Confident that Linda and Crystal could keep the dildos in them, she picked up the pace, aroused by the sensation of two cock-like dildos penetrating her.

Debbie's panting soon turned to grunting with each push down on the dildos. Trying to get the most pleasure out of their dildos, she found that she could remain stationary and let the others relentlessly pound their dildos into her.

Debbie buried her face into the crook of Crystal's neck, grunting loudly with each thrust into her. "More! More!" she shouted, feeling an orgasm build deep inside her.

Pushing themselves to the limit of their endurance, they rammed their dildos deep for one last mighty thrust.

"I'm cumming..." she shrieked, her voice trailing of in an unintelligible cacophony of sound.

Susan watched, mesmerized by the intensity of Debbie's orgasm, wanting to try it herself. She reached for the lube, slathering it on her ass, fingering her own asshole. She helped Debbie off of the two dildos and positioned herself to take on both dildos, still tightly gripped in Crystal's and Linda's cunts.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers