The Poker Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and Crystal, close to orgasm themselves, guided their dildos to the entrance of Susan's eager holes, letting her drop onto them with little resistance. Susan, fresh with renewed energy, took control, bouncing up and down on the dildos. Linda and Crystal came back to life, as Susan's fucking stimulated their clits, and began thrusting upward. Their grunting increased, growing louder with each thrust upward into Susan's compliant holes until both climaxed together in a frenzy of pounding pleasure.

"Ahhh," Susan shouted, unable to hold back any longer. She was so turned on by the sounds of Linda and Debbie climaxing, she felt her own orgasm rocket up from deep in her ass and pushed down with all her might to take both dildos deep, holding them locked inside as she squirmed with pleasure.

Exhausted, they all lay back on the couch, waiting for their labored breathing to subside.

"Who needs men!" Susan said, sated with lust.

"Hey, you say that now," Linda said, "but wait until seven guys show up. Then you'll sing a different tune."

That drew a round of laughter.

"We still don't have a plan," Debbie finally said, concerned that the guys would be there soon.

"I think you are making this a bigger problem than it is," Crystal said.

"How so?" Susan asked, "If our husband's see us here, they will freak."

"Not if they are in the middle of fucking Debbie and me when they see you," Crystal said.

"I don't get it," Linda said.

"It's simple," Crystal said, "you two hide while Debbie and I fuck your husbands, distracting them so you can come out. We'll block their view so you can take over fucking them, and David can get on with his ass challenge. By the time they see they are fucking you, you will each have a cock up our asses. It will be too late for them to stop, they'll blow their loads and you'll both be free to fuck anybody you want. They wouldn't dare protest."

"That's brilliant," Susan said, "and we can take as many guys as we want up the ass."

"As many as we want?" Linda said, skeptically.

"Oh yeah," Susan said, "I liked that dildo. I could take all seven up the ass."

"Oh my!" Linda said, "Really? All seven?"

"What about the tails Debbie brought, shouldn't we wear those for the guys, give them an idea of what they will be in for?" Crystal asked.

"Great idea," Debbie said, "I forgot all about those." She opened the bag and pulled out her collection of cat tails. Each long fluffy tail had a butt plug on one end.

"I'll take the tabby one," Susan said.

"Hold on," Debbie said, "let me get them lubed up first." She squirted a big dollop of lube on each butt plug and spread it with her fingers. "Come here Susan."

Susan bent over and spread her cheeks for Debbie. She moaned softly as Debbie worked the medium sized butt plug into her asshole.

"Let's see it," Linda said, intrigued by the concept.

Susan stood and shook her ass, letting the tail snake back and forth behind her.

"Nice," Linda said, "Do me next."

Susan took her time working the butt plug into Linda's ass, while Debbie and Crystal took turns doing themselves.

"There's a mirror in the bathroom, let's check ourselves out."

They stood, their backs to the mirror, looking over their shoulders. "Nice," Debbie said, "this is going to drive the guys wild."

Hearing the elevator doors open, Susan and Linda hustled out of sight into the guest room.

Debbie and Crystal greeted the guys as all seven of them piled out of the cramped elevator. They wore the white terry robes, but left them untied so they hung slightly open, giving the guys a hint at what was in store for them.

"Hi sweetie," Debbie said, giving her husband a peck on the cheek. "Cold beers are in the fridge, help yourselves."

"Who's your friend?" Tom asked.

"I want you all to meet Crystal," Debbie said, "She served us lunch today, and arranged this wonderful place for us."

Crystal gave a timid wave, then opened her robe, giving the guys a quick flash of her naked body.

"Nice," David said, "but Tom said there would be four of you here."

"My friends are running a little late," Crystal said, "but, it's nothing we can't handle..." She slid the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, and then ran her hands over her tits while suggestively humping her hips. She slowly turned, flashing her cat tail for the guys.,

A cheer, along with several cat calls, came from the guys.

"I like your friend's style, and I hope you have a tail on," Tom said to his wife.

Debbie took the bait, and one-upped Crystal. She sensuously dropped the robe, bent over and wiggled her ass, shaking her cat tail. "Better?"

Another cheer from the guys.

Tom lifted his wife's furry tail and exposed her neatly trimmed pussy to the excited guys

Debbie reached back between her legs and spread the lips of her cunt with two fingers, eliciting more cat calls from the guys.

"Settle down boys," Tom said, "Let's hear what these two have planned for us."

"I assume you have all heard about Lucy and David's little ass quest? Debbie asked.

Several of the guys nodded, but Joe and Ed looked around, not completely sure what she was taking about.

"You haven't told Joe and Ed?" Debbie asked.

"It never came up," David replied.

"Ah, so let me help out. Let me see the hands of everyone who has fucked Lucy in the ass."

David, Kevin, Tom, Jim and Arthur raised their hands. Joe and Ed looked around at the group, astonished by what they saw.

"Too bad she's not here, she could have finished her challenge," Debbie said.

Debbie considered what to say next. the obvious thing was to ask David how many wives he had fucked in the ass, but she didn't want to set off any alarm bells for Joe and Ed, so she decided to let it go.

"Time to hit the showers and get the golf course washed off so we can get things started. We'll be waiting for you," Debbie said.

"Just hit the start button in the shower," Crystal said, "I put in a playlist to get you all ready for us." She put her hand behind her neck, grabbed her crotch and gave the guys a Michael Jackson move, swinging the cat tail forward, towards the guys.

Another round of cheering and cat calls. "More, more..." they chanted.

"Debbie, get over here and spot me." Crystal jackknifed and kicked up into a handstand, pointing her legs to the ceiling. "You want more? Take a little taste on your way to the shower." She did the splits, revealing the pink gash of her cunt, peeking out from her tight black curls, along with the jet black cat tail inserted in her asshole.

Arthur got there first, kissing and licking her glistening cunt, tugging on her cat tail, while the cat calls continued from the horny guys.

"Let's keep it moving," Debbie said, "This isn't the main event."

Arthur moved on, letting each guy take a quick lick of Crystal on their way to the shower.

The sounds of the Doobie Brothers belting out 'Born to be Wild' were soon drifting out of the master suite.

"Nice pick," Debbie said to Crystal, "I'll show off each of the guys for you, and then you pick out Joe and Ed for us to fuck first."

"Ok, but how do we get Linda and Susan out here?"

"Wait until we are doing Joe and Ed, then Linda and Susan can come out and then we'll pretend that we were tag teamed by your friends. We'll move up and straddle their faces, giving Linda and Susan time hop onto their husbands cocks. While you and I face fuck them, they'll never be able to tell that their wives jumped on their cocks."

"Sweet," Crystal said.

"Then David can lead off fucking their asses. We'll let each guy do ten strokes, starting with Linda. After David does Linda, he'll move on to Susan. Once Linda and Susan are both doubled up, you and I will get up and let Joe and Ed see that they are fucking their wives."

"Now I get it, nothing much they can do since their wives will each have a cock up their ass. I can't wait to see the look on their faces," Crystal said.

"It will be priceless. Then you and I get in line at the back of the ass train, ready to take on David."

"And then Joe and Ed bring up the rear, so to speak," Crystal said.

"Maybe, but that would ruin Lucy's ass challenge. Maybe we should text her and get her over here to take Joe and Ed up her ass first, before one of us does."

"Yes, great plan," Crystal said, "I'll check on Linda and Susan."

Debbie got off the text just as the guys were returning from the shower. "Grab another beer guys, then we'll get started."

Debbie whispered to Crystal, "Everything good?"

"Those two are so amped up they are back doing a sixty-nine. I hope they will be listening for their cue," Crystal replied, under her breath.

Debbie lined the guys up, facing the windows, overlooking the lake. "I promised Crystal first pick, so let me formally introduce each of you to Crystal, starting with my hubby, Tom."

Crystal got up on her toes to plant a kiss on Tom's lips, then stood back to check out his soft cock, taking it in her hands, giving it a little squeeze. She dropped to her knees and gave him a few gentle sucks, bringing him to life. She pulled back, looked up, and said, "Hi Tom, nice to meet you."

Debbie introduced David next, followed by Kevin, Jim, Ed, Joe and Arthur. Crystal took her time, sucking each cock, sizing them up, getting them all semi-hard. "I like these two," Crystal said, pulling Joe and Ed out of the lineup.

"Sorry, only one to start," Debbie said, taking Ed away from her. "The rest of you line up, smallest cock first."

"What gives?" Jim asked.

"Hey, if we're taking all of you guys up the ass, you need to cut us a little slack, and give us time to build up to the big guy," Debbie said.

That got a laugh from everybody, including Crystal. "You must mean Arthur," she said, looking over at his monster cock.

Crystal dropped to her knees, and alternated sucking Joe and Ed until they were both hard.

With Joe and Ed distracted by Crystal, Debbie huddled with the remaining guys and filled them in on the game plan.

"Come here Debbie, you're up first," Crystal said. She had both guys hard and ready to go.

Debbie took Joe and sat him on the end of the couch, facing the window. She pushed him back and crawled up into his lap, sliding her wet pussy lips along the length of his cock, then waited until Crystal had Ed ready.

"I'm ready," Crystal said to Debbie, lowering herself onto Ed's cock while Debbie did the same with Joe.

"Oh yeah," Debbie replied, "Let's do it." Together, they fucked their guys with enthusiasm, shaking their tits for them, giving them wet, sloppy kisses, whispering obscenities into their ears. In short, doing everything they could to keep them distracted.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! ..." the guys chanted, getting into it, giving Linda and Susan their cue to come out.

A sudden cheer, and more cat calls, broke out when Linda and Susan walked into the room, stark naked, swinging their cat tails.

"Looks like my friends showed up," Crystal said, planting a sloppy kiss on Ed to block his view.

"Oh no, they're tagging us off," Debbie said, "I'm not ready to give up. I want more."

"Me too," Crystal said, "how about a little face time guys?"

"Face fuck! Face fuck! ..." the guys chanted.

Debbie and Crystal both scooted off the cocks, turned around and planted themselves onto Joe and Ed's faces while Linda and Susan slid onto their husband's hard cocks, undetected.

Debbie spread Linda's ass cheeks for David, exposing the cat tail buried in her tight little asshole. He squeezed a dollop of lube onto his cock and spread it over its length, then pulled the cat tail out her asshole and rubbed the excess goo into her ass crack, pushing a finger into her asshole.

Debbi started moaning loudly, carrying on about Joe's tongue skills, trying to drown out any sounds Linda might make.

It was a good thing, because Linda gasped loudly when David pushed two fingers past her tight sphincter.

"Ready for my cock in your tight ass," David said loudly, making sure that both Joe and Ed could hear him.

"Fuck her ass! Fuck her ass! ..." the guys chanted.

Linda groaned even louder as David's thick cock filled her ass, but was drowned out by the chanting.

"One. Two. Three ..." , the chanting continued until they got to ten. "Pull out! Pull out!"

Linda was relieved, thankful that the quick assault on her ass was over. His cock was so much bigger than the dildo. But, it also turned her on, so she picked up the pace of fucking her husband. She looked back over her shoulder and saw Kevin lubing up his cock and braced herself for another assault.

Crystal followed Debbie's lead and cranked up the volume, urging Ed to suck her clit while she spread Susan's cheeks for David to pull her tail out. Susan moaned even louder as David inserted his thick fingers before plunging his cock into her asshole. The guys were so boisterous, cheering him on, that Ed couldn't possibly recognize his wife's voice.

Once Linda and Susan both had cocks buried deep in their asses, David said, "Debbie, come on, get off Joe's face, you're up next."

That was the cue everyone was waiting for. The room went dead silent as Debbie and Crystal hopped off the guys faces.

Joe's eyes opened wide when he saw his wife's face in front of him. Linda planted a wet kiss on his lips before he could say a word.

"What the fu—" was all Ed could get out before Susan cut him off with a sloppy kiss.

"Surprise!" everyone shouted in unison.

Joe and Ed quickly realized that they had been set up, and that their wives had been in on it.

"Strippers?" Linda asked, "Did you really think we would fall for that bullshit?"

Of course, they had fallen for it, at least until Debbie enlightened them.

"Well... er... no, I guess not. No hard feelings?" Joe asked.

Another round of laughter.

"I've got two hard feelings, right now!" Susan said, to the delight of the guys.

"I guess I deserved that," Ed said, "What now?"

"Let's fuck," they said in unison, and began humping their husbands, along with the cocks in their asses, listening to the guys chant out ten strokes.

David pulled out of Susan after ten strokes, then, with a little help from Crystal, prepared Debbie to take his cock up her ass.

Debbie took him in easily, chanting out the ten strokes along with the rest of the guys. When he was done, he pulled out and moved on to Crystal, making room for Kevin behind him.

Crystal was so hot, she literally backed herself on to David's slick cock, taking it in one thrust.

The guys were into this now, chanting out the strokes until they got to ten, then shifting down the line, five guys sharing four assholes.

David was almost through his second round when he blew his load in Crystal's ass. The action stopped while the guys cheered David on until he shot his last blast into Crystal's ass, and then bowed out of the competition. Score one load for Crystal.

It was now four guys for four assholes. Kevin was halfway through the third round when he filled Debbie's ass with his goo, to much fanfare and catcalls. One more out of the competition, and one load for Debbie.

Early in the fourth round, a giant moan when up from Ed, who blew his load up into his wife's cunt, stopping the action. They were barely started again before Joe blasted his load into his wife's cunt.

Joe and Ed were forced to sit and watch Arthur, Kevin and Tom pound away in their wive's asses for the title."

It took three more rounds before Tom let loose in Susan's ass.

Kevin was next in line for Susan's ass, and was so turned on my Tom's goo oozing out of her asshole, he got off sliding his cock into her asshole. Score two loads for Susan.

"We have our winners! Susan with two loads, and Arthur is the last man standing," David proclaimed.

Arthur finished his round in Debbie's ass and then moved back to Susan's oozing asshole. He easily slipped into her well stretched asshole, his monster cock getting additional lubrication from two loads of cum.

Linda watched Susan take his cock as the guys counted down his ten strokes. Before they got to ten, she grabbed a towel and tossed it at Arthur.

"Throwing in the towel," Arthur said with a grin.

"Yes, that's enough for me," Linda said, "I think Susan is ready to finish you off."

"I'll take it, but be gentle," Susan commanded, urging Arthur to stay with her.

Arthur eased up on his stroking, taking his time pumping his cock into her gooey asshole. "Ok, but I could use a little help from Linda."

Linda moved to his side and gently cupped his balls, "Like this," she said.

"Yeah, but use your thumb."

Linda pressed her thumb up against Arthur's asshole, rubbing little circles around his tight pucker. She leaned down and dribbled some spittle into the crack of his ass, providing enough lubrication to slip her thumb up inside him.

Susan reached between her legs, pressing a finger against her hard little button. "Come on, Arthur," she said, "finish me off."

Susan was energized, humping back against Arthur's monster cock. She began panting as he picked up his pace and the guys started chanting his name.

"Arthur, Arthur, Arthur..." they chanted, as both Linda and Susan pushed him to the edge of an orgasm.

"Get ready," Arthur said, "I'm ready to blow."

Susan came first, humping her ass back onto Arthur's cock as he exploded inside her. A cheer went up from the guys as Arthur unloaded deep in her ass.

*****

Music was blaring from the master suite when Lucy entered the penthouse through the elevator doors. David, Ed and Joe were sitting on the sectional, fresh out of the shower, wearing white terry robes, waiting for her.

"Where are the girls?" she asked.

"Still in the shower," David said, "check it out."

She peeked around the corner and saw the Debbie and a girl she didn't recognized, packed into the shower with Kevin, Jim, Tom and Arthur. Their writhing images were frozen by the white strobe lights, synchronized to the beat of "Dancing in the Streets." It looked like both girls were enjoying a double fuck, much to the delight of the guys in the shower.

"Am I too late?" Lucy asked, returning to the guys on the couch.

"No, we're just resting up for you," David replied, winking at his wife.

Lucy looked at Ed and Joe, trying to get a read on what happened. With no one volunteering any information, she figured David must have been successful and asked, "So, I'm guessing that Debbie was successful, and convinced your wives to join our little game."

Both Ed and Joe laughed. "Oh yeah," Joe said, "We never even saw it coming."

"So, both Linda and Susan took David up the ass?" Lucy asked.

"And everybody else, except their husbands," David said, "They were real troopers."

Ed looked at Joe and said, "Now it's our turn."

"Hey, that's what I'm here for," Lucy said with a wicked grin, sitting between Ed and Joe on the couch. She slipped a hand under each of their robes, fondling their limp dicks.

Linda and Susan came out of the shower just in time to see Lucy stroking their husbands cocks. Susan gave Ed a peck on the cheek, "No hard feelings?" she asked, "You two had it coming, telling us that bullshit story about a stripper." They took a seat on either side of their husbands and peeled back their robes. Lucy continued to stroke their stiffening cocks in plain view of their wives.

Linda smiled at Joe, "Who gets first crack at Lucy?"

Ed raised his hand before Joe could respond.

"Oh goody," Susan said, "I want to watch."

"I'm up for that," Lucy said, "In fact, I'll see to it that you get a front row seat." Lucy turned and straddled Ed, guiding his cock into her already wet cunt, catching everybody by surprise. At the same time, she placed a hand on Susan's ample breast, tweaking her large nipples between her thumb and forefinger.