The Poker Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

"Ahhh," Ed moaned, his cock engulfed by Lucy's hot, wet cunt.

Susan started to say something, but Lucy cut her off with a kiss, sliding her tongue between her open lips. After a few strokes on Ed's cock, Lucy hopped off and took them by the hand over to a flat section of the sectional.

Lucy lay Susan on her back with her head at the foot of the sectional and climbed up on top in a sixty-nine position. She turned back to Ed and told him to kneel behind her. Without speaking, she nuzzled her face into Susan's dark, manicured muff, probing the lips of her pussy with her tongue.

It didn't take Ed long to figure out what needed to be done. He kissed his wife on the forehead and then ran his tongue up through the parted lips of Linda's cunt, continuing into the crack of her ass. He spread Lucy's cheeks, exposing her tight little rosebud, surrounded by a ring of tight blond curls.

Susan had been distracted by Lucy's tongue in her cunt, but now focused on her husband as he pressed his tongue against Lucy's asshole, pushing his saliva inside. She pulled down on Lucy's hips, bringing her pussy lips down to her. Together, they worked their tongues over each other's clits, bringing themselves to the brink of orgasm.

Ed stood, eager to get into Lucy's tight asshole, his first ever. He pushed his cock along the length of her slit, forcing his wife's tongue off of Lucy's clit. He slipped his cock into her cunt, using her slippery juices, mixed with his wife's saliva, to lubricate his cock. Lucy turned to watch Ed get ready to take her ass. She wanted to savor his expression as he penetrated her.

Much to Susan's disappointment, Lucy was no longer licking her clit. She fought the urge to reach down and finger herself, and contented herself to watching Ed fuck his first asshole.

Ed pressed the head of his cock against Lucy's tight rosebud. Susan helped out by spreading Lucy's cheeks, providing her husband better access and improving her own view.

Lucy moaned as he eased the head of his cock into her asshole, pushing hard against tight her sphincter. "Oh yes," she cooed, "push harder, I can take it."

Susan watched, mesmerized at the sight of her husband's big cock disappearing into Lucy's tight little hole. He pressed forward, never pulling back, taking her ass ever so slowly.

Lucy moaned louder as she pushed back against his cock, feeling her sphincter give way to his advancing cock. "Yes, yes," she said, "push hard, now!"

Her sphincter released, allowing Ed to plunge his cock all the way in, crying out in pleasure as Lucy tightly gripped him in her ass. He smiled at Lucy, licking his lips, eager to start fucking her.

"Fuck me hard," Lucy said, returning Ed's smile, and returned to Susan's muff, seeking out her clit with her moist tongue.

Susan watched her husband withdraw most of his cock from Lucy's asshole, pause, then push in, slowly humping her ass. With Lucy once again lashing her clit with her wet tongue, Susan returned the favor, finding Linda's hard little button with the tip of her tongue.

Ed was in heaven, his cock sliding in and out of Lucy's tight asshole. He dribbled some spittle onto her ass and watched it disappear into her ass, along with his cock. Lucy's head was bobbing and weaving between his wife's legs as she humped back against Lucy's face. Deep in his balls, he felt the stirrings of an orgasm bubble up.

Susan's head fell back, so close to orgasm that she could no longer concentrate on Lucy's clit. She moaned loudly with each lash of Lucy's tongue on her clit. "I'm going to cum," she said, arching her back and forcing her cunt into Lucy's face.

That was all Ed needed to hear, his cum boiling up and shooting deep into Lucy's asshole. He continued stroking, dribbling cum down onto his wife's face.

Susan's orgasm hit like a ton of bricks, rocking her world, forcing her eyes closed. As it subsided, she opened her eyes just in time to see her husband's cum dripping down Lucy's crack and onto her face. She tilted her head back, catching most of it in her mouth. God this was nasty she thought, gobbling her husband's cum as it dribbled out of Lucy's asshole.

Ed pulled his softening cock out of Lucy, plopping it down on his wife's forehead.

Susan wrapped her fingers around his sticky cock and squeezed out one more drop of cum, licking it off the head of his cock.

Ed stepped back to make room for Joe and Linda. Linda was on her knees, sucking her husband's cock, getting him ready for Lucy.

"Let's switch places," Susan said, "the view is great from down here."

Linda backed off of Joe's cock, ready to make the switch with Susan.

"I can't wait," Joe said, moving up behind Lucy and plunging his cock into her oozing asshole. "Ahhh, that's so tight. Sorry babe, you did too good a job getting me ready".

"Go for it," Linda said, pleased with her handiwork.

Joe lasted exactly five strokes before he erupted in Lucy's ass, pumping her full of his hot jism.

Susan had a front row seat, and once again watched as cum dribbled down Lucy's crack. This time she let it drip onto her face, thinking it would be Linda's turn to do clean up.

Linda must have read her mind. As soon as Joe pulled out of Lucy, Linda knelt and licked his cum off of Susan's face. Linda turned her attention to the cum oozing from Lucy's ass, licking and sucking her clean.

"You two keep that up," Lucy said, "I want to get off too."

Together, Susan and Linda tag teamed Lucy's clit with their tongues, driving her to the edge of ecstasy.

Lucy's body went rigid as a powerful orgasm coursed through her, prolonged by the continued tongue lashing delivered by Susan and Linda.

Sated, Lucy stood to a round of applause and took a bow. She turned to Arthur and said, "You've already done me, so do you think Beatrice is ready for David?"

"I don't know," Arthur said, "You better have a plan to make that happen. I don't think I could pull it off."

"Don't worry," Susan said, "Linda and I will figure this one out."

To be continued...

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers