The Pole

Story Info
Jennifer gets more than she bargained for.
3.9k words
2.79
43.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all begun with a trip to her parents’ anniversary celebration, which she normally avoided. Her cousin had left without her date that night. He'd been so self-assured, and she'd been drawn to his confidence, which she lacked herself. They seemed to compliment each other perfectly, each filling in for the other's deficiencies. Around him, she didn't have to be such a control freak, because her imperfections were ignored in favor of her better aspects.

Six months later....

Jennifer was wishing she'd never met Kevin in the first place. Most girls broke up with their boyfriends due to forgotten birthdays and anniversaries, or having affairs. Half of her friends had given up on men completely (until the next time they went out to the bars or just plain needed to get fucked). No, she had to be the exception. She had to be the one with the boyfriend who had counted her mistakes and embarrassments from the beginning, and later punished her for them. She had to be the one who threatened to leave when he hit her the first time, and then ended up in the hospital when he beat her to prevent her from being able to walk out the door. The one who wanted to lose control.

Kevin had been so normal until about three months ago, when Jennifer accidentally pushed the "off" button on the phone while talking to him. She gave up trying to call him back after five minutes when he didn't answer his home or cell phones. He'd forgotten his cell in his rush to head over to her apartment, barging through the door to scream abuse at her. At first she'd shouted back, saying that it was an accident, that she hadn't meant to hang up on him. But when he slapped her, she was shocked into silence for long enough that she took him a little bit more seriously when he threatened to kill her if she tried to leave him. She obviously hadn't taken him seriously enough, because she'd been in a coma for two days after she tried to walk out the door - driven out of her own apartment! How could she have been so stupid? And then he'd managed to get the doctors to believe that she had been robbed, and the burglar had beaten her. He had found her lying on the floor. After the first doctor berated her for trying to tell him the truth, saying that she was ungrateful for Kevin saving her life, she'd given up doing anything but agreeing. And he hadn't been happy that she'd tried to talk.

It had kept going from there. He'd moved in after a male coworker, strapped for time, suggested a lunch meeting and Kevin had seen the two of them from a distance. Claiming his trust in her was broken, he'd sworn that he needed to know she wasn't cheating on him every night that she wasn't with him. She’d indulged him when she shouldn't have.

Then came the night when Jennifer had woken up sleepily to find she'd been tied to the bed, spread eagled. She found out later that he'd drugged her, unnecessarily enhancing her exhaustion from a horrid day at work. She hadn't thought to be suspicious then when he'd uncharacteristically made her some tea. When he took her, brutally, that night, she had still been too woozy to protest. It was the next morning, when she saw blood on
her thighs, that she realized he hadn't bothered to see that she was wet. And at the time, she'd thought that perhaps it was her own fault, that the birth control she was on took away some of the juices that she normally would have had without it. She'd never thought that it was just one of his kinks, because she didn't know he'd had any before now. Hell, if it weren't for the marks on her wrists and ankles, she might have thought she'd imagined it entirely.

Until it happened again, and again. He'd waited a week or so between each, giving her time to heal. The rest of the time he was such a courteous lover....and she'd never been in a particularly serious relationship before. It all had seemed so normal. Oh, when he'd stopped bothering to use the drug before strapping her into the restraints, she'd protested and fought. But she hadn't wanted to seriously hurt him at the time, and because of that she'd been overpowered fairly easily. As time went on, he'd gradually become more creative. Shibari, the art of Japanese rope bondage, had always been a fascination of his, one that she'd thought was only due to the aesthetic nature of the models. With the rope criss-crossed over her breasts, surrounding them, it then wound back and forth down to her waist. She was immobilized entirely by the nylon lines holding her legs apart at the top of her thighs, mid-way down, and at her knees and ankles. And because Kevin usually caught her off guard by waking her when she was sleeping, snapping handcuffs to her wrists around one of the poles on the headboard, her protests were ignored. She'd tried screaming once, and had ended up with a black eye and a broken nose. Since then, her words had been muffled when a ring gag was shoved into her mouth after her wrists were pinned down. The dildo that snapped into place inside the ring was later replaced by his own cock.

Eventually, Jennifer had begun enjoying it to an extent. Kevin usually began licking her cunt and nibbling at her thighs after she was frozen into position, all the while fingering her, hitting her G-spot. The fact that she was unable to move frustrated her, since she couldn't even thrust her hips up to meet him when he was done playing and decided to finally fuck her. That only happened once she was begging and moaning behind the gag for him to enter her, to finish what he had started with his teasing.

Then he brought in the pain. She didn't want to be whipped or beaten. That was part of why she'd stayed in the relationship as long as she had - why risk another coma when eventually she was sure he'd get bored with her? Her own family didn't believe the truth of what had happened, saying she'd been confused by the concussion, that her memories were inaccurate. And she'd been willing to do near anything to avoid being whipped - why couldn't he have at least brought in something more gentle than a bullwhip tonight, for God's sake? She willingly would admit to herself that she was a control freak, that she secretly did want to lose control. After a while, the doubts she'd always had about herself came to the forefront when Kevin brought up all her mistakes, all her failures. It had almost seemed appropriate when he'd said that he needed to punish her for them. Yes, she had needed to learn where she had gone wrong with her decisions. It was simply negative reinforcement. And so she'd soon worn her marks - and a few scars - as proof that she was stronger and better than she had been before. But the bullwhip she feared. All the other times there had been smaller implements of pain - the paddle, the cat-o'-nine, his hand slapping her, marking her ass.

She frantically thought about what she could have done to infuriate him this badly. She'd never seen him in such a rage before. His company had been in jeopardy for some time now. Was it possible that he'd lost his job today? Or maybe that she'd run into an old friend and had spent an hour or so having coffee, so she was late getting home. She hadn't had a great day at work, but she hadn't taken it out on him, she hadn't had the chance! Maybe....oh, God, no! She glanced over at the table and saw what she'd hoped to never have seen again. She'd forgotten that she still had those pictures from the time her ex and she had decided to set the camera to take pictures every thirty seconds while they got some "exercise" together. Jennifer had thought he'd taken them with him when he had moved out. Why the hell had he left them? And why hadn't she found them before?

"We're going to be playing a little game tonight, Jennifer," he whispered in her ear. "It's called 'I get to hurt you' - and believe me, you deserve it for doing this to me." At the moment, she was handcuffed with her back to the ceiling support pole in the basement flat she had, and that was all. She'd tested the bonds earlier, but now she desperately tried to free herself to no avail. The cuffs were tighter than they'd ever been tonight, cutting deeply into her flesh even when she wasn't moving. Kevin didn't bother with the fuzzy kind, calling them weak and pointless. The steel links were usually locked into place so they couldn't get any tighter, but now he leaned over and tightened them one more notch before he inserted the key to lock them. "This is just for now, Jenny dear. We've got loads more to come. You'll be in some interesting positions tonight, and you won't get to enjoy them much." He laughed, and she shivered. This was going way too far. She hadn't agreed to any of this to begin with! She suddenly realized something that horrified her. She hadn't agreed....which meant she didn't have a safeword. And it didn't seem likely that he would honor that safeword at all even if she did.

She was still in a business suit. She'd come home after work and coffee to be seized as soon as she'd walked in the door. That first blow had dazed her enough that she'd lost the fight before it had even begun. But the knife that Kevin carried didn't bode well for the future life of her clothing. She froze as she felt the cool metal slide against her skin - Kevin wasn't bothering to be careful about not cutting her tonight. He turned her as much as her bonds would allow and strapped on the butterfly. Jennifer didn't understand. He didn't want her to enjoy tonight, but he was making sure her clit would be stimulated, that she would be dripping with anticipation of a fierce fucking to come? He released her hands and she sighed with relief as the blood rushed back with a tingling sensation. Then she came to her senses and bolted for the door.

She should have known better. By the look in his eyes, Kevin had just become even more furious, which she wouldn't have thought possible until now. Her head had snapped back when he grabbed her hair to catch her, and her neck now ached with tension. Slamming her down to the floor, his body pressed into hers as he growled, "Well, now that wasn't being a good little girl like you were supposed to be, now was it?" She felt sick when he ground his erection against her stomach. He was getting off on this, and she was only truly coming to grasp with this now, after six months. Pain -her pain - was all he had ever wanted.

He let his full weight sink onto her body as she futilely began to struggle. She was only 5'5", and he was over six feet tall. The odds were not even slightly in her favor.

He picked her up and spun her around. She hadn't been able to see before now what was different about the pole she'd been slumped on for the past hour, and too confused and worried to pay much attention on what he was really doing. She gasped at the two thick dildos now jutting out of the pole, then looked up and saw the hook that had been added to the ceiling. Jennifer tried to look at him, questions in her eyes, but he kept her facing forward. "This is what you have to look forward to, my dear. This will be part of your punishment. How well you perform for me tonight may have aslight effect in how severe the rest of it is. But for now...." He cuffed her hands tightly again, in front of her this time, and turned to get the rest of his supplies. They were in a black bag she'd never seen before, but she didn't pay much attention to it. She was busy gauging her chances at making it to the door before he could stop her again. They weren't good. She screamed instead, hoping that someone would hear her even though the apartment above was vacant. Another bad idea. She'd been waiting to be hit, and expected the gag. She got both, but Kevin had other, different ideas for tonight.

The rope wrapped around her throat, looping until her entire neck was covered. She didn't realize she'd have to focus so much attention on breathing, and she couldn't move her head at all. He yanked out the dildo plug from the gag and forced his cock into her mouth. He started fucking her face as she gagged. Her throat couldn't expand the way it needed to for Kevin to get his full length into her comfortably. He obviously didn't care about that. Trying to breathe while giving a forced blowjob was too much for Jennifer, and she started choking. Seeing her distress, he started laughing, then began moaning and spurted into her mouth. With his dick out of her throat, she tried to gasp for breath through her nose without worrying about swallowing. When she tried to, she found she couldn't swallow at all. The ropes around her neck were too tight. Kevin laughed again, sealing her mouth with the rubber cock. "You'll just have to enjoy the taste of my cum for a while, bitch."

Kevin picked her up and placed her on a stool, attaching her cuffs to the hook in the ceiling and tying off the rope to the links. She didn't understand how she was supposed to fit onto the dildos - they were at least four inches lower, and the rope only had maybe two or three inches of slack. She inhaled quickly as he suddenly switched on the clit vibrator, bending over slightly until the tug at her throat stopped her. He took off his belt and pinned her waist to the pole, leaving it a bit loose. She started imperceptibly trying to thrust her hips against the pole, wanting more in spite of herself.

"Good. You're getting wet." She glanced at him, wondering what the hell was going on in his mind. He moved out of sight behind her. A wet noise told her that he was likely putting lubricant on one of the dildos hovering below her now soaked pussy. He suddenly shoved two fingers inside her briefly, making her moan. It sounded like he was moving away - was he going to just leave her here?

He walked back, holding another piece of rope in his hands. "Did you think I would leave you, Jenny darling? That would have been too easy on you. You see, I ran into Jake today, and did he ever have some interesting things to tell me about your sex life. He felt very used, you see. He moved in after a month, you got a few pictures and some great sex, and you kicked him out a week later. Apparently you burnt the negatives, but hey....you forgot about the pictures. He'd been waiting to use them for blackmail at some point. I told him what my plans were for you tonight after that little revelation, and he decided that he'd give up the tame, vanilla sex pictures for some of you being punished." Her eyes bulged at him while he said this. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Jake had lefther!

"Now, Jennifer, this rope around your neck is a little stretchy. Between that and the handcuffs, you shouldn't choke too much." She looked at him questioningly, since she still stood on the stool. He wouldn't dothat, would he? He couldn't! "I understand that reduced oxygen to the brain increases pleasure, anyway. Now, let's see. Since you have no choice in what I'm going to do, I have no reason to tell you. But I'll explain it anyway, since from the looks you're giving me, I can tell you don't understand the game yet." He held up the rope. "This, my dear, is going to tie your ankles together." That didn't sound so bad, she thought. "On theother side of the pole. The one without a footstool. You are going to have to try to hold yourself up as much as possible on your own. The handcuffs are as tight as they are to make it more difficult, you see. The more you slip down, the closer you get to these wonderful new friends of yours drilled into the very convenient pole you have here. They, of course, will start vibrating once they've entered you at all. Just to be a little more distracting." She had been right after all. As if this wasn't bad enough, she'd never taken anything up her ass before. He'd always left that particular hole alone....

But Kevin wasn't done talking yet. "I will, of course, put a spacer bar between your knees so you can't cling to the pole with your legs. Can't have that, now can we? And in case you don't recall, I told you that you wouldn't enjoy tonight much. I suppose you could say I lied. You will, somewhat. But for every time you cum, you'll get ten lashes. Every five minutes, you will receive five. You might try, but you won't be able to help yourself once you start cumming. Your body will relax after the first orgasm, and you won't be able to hold yourself up as well anymore. You'll have to let the dildos take your full weight." His eyes had been roaming up and down her body all the while he talked, and now he stopped and looked directly into her eyes. "And since you'll be on this pole for a full hour, I'm sure you'll be cumming plenty of times tonight. After a while, I'm sure you'll be in pain just from being too sensitive. I'll be sure to relish it. In the meantime, I'll be taking pictures when I'm not whipping you. And believe me, I'm very good with both a camera and a bullwhip. Oh, and Jennifer? Try not to choke on my cum, darling, I'd like you to survive this."

Her eyes widened at this news. She might not *survive*? He wasn't going to stop if she passed out? And - oh God, no! - she felt an orgasm imminent. He gazed at her, laughing as he recognized the look on her face, and picked up the bullwhip. "I'll let you have this one before I finish binding you. You should be able to experience at least one orgasm before you have to hold yourself up for such a long time. Besides, this will take some of your energy and weaken you. I think I like that idea." She tried to think of something, anything unerotic. Cleaning the bathroom. Talking to her parents. Filing paperwork at the office - she moaned as her body shook. And screamed into the gag as the first stroke of the whip landed.

She was exhausted after one orgasm and ten lashes - what was she going to do in five minutes when the next five came? For that matter, how was she supposed to hang onto the hook in the ceiling to keep herself from reaching the dildos when the handcuffs were so tight she couldn't feel her fingers? Kevin kicked the stool away suddenly, and she jerked in the air before yanking herself up as high as she could, clinging to the pole with her legs. "I warned you that you wouldn't be able to keep doing that. You really should exercise more, you know. Your arm strength, from what I recall, isn't much." He finished tying her ankles together and reached behind her for the spreader bar, prying her knees apart to attach the ends one by one.

She dangled helplessly, pressed by the belt to the pole so that she couldn't even try to move her body over the dildos in an attempt to keep from cumming again. And in spite of the pain in her back, it was impossible to ignore the vibrations on her clit. "You're not moving fast enough for my tastes." And with that, Kevin began finger-fucking her. The problem with dating someone is that they know how to get you off, she thought. She was close to the edge when he backed away and picked up his camera. "Digital, Jennifer, digital. No negatives to burn, and much easier to post online and make copies of. And just think, your face is still easily identifiable with that gag being the only thing obstructing the view." He clicked away while he talked, moving in a circle as she desperately tried not to cum. She knew she was sliding further down toward the dildos, and the tightness of the rope around her neck was her incentive at this point to keep from falling down more. He put down the camera and started fingering her again, faster and faster until she clamped her muscles around him and trembled with the combination of cumming and the effort of clinging to the ceiling. He slapped her ass suddenly, and laughed when she tried to jump away from his hand, only succeeding in dropping another inch.

"All in all, you're holding up fairly well so far. But since five minutes have gone by *and* you came again, well, that makes fifteen, doesn't it!" The whip cracked over and over again, keeping time as he whistled a jaunty tune. "Your screams, my dear, delight me. I love seeing a woman in pain, and especially you. You, in particular, have always been a source of....pleasure for me. Consider yourself special." At this point, Jennifer was barely brushing the tips of the dildos, trying to lever herself up to give herself more time. "Actually, I'm getting bored with waiting." And with that, he put his hands on her shoulders and shoved her fully down onto the rubber cocks. He activated them with the remote. "There, isn't that better?" She began screaming through the gag, shuddering over and over in both pain and pleasure.

12