The Pole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It lasted far longer than an hour. He eased her shaking, bleeding body off the pole gently, saying, "I know I said an hour, but think of it this way. You got extra orgasms for free while I made up for the ones you had too quickly for me to get the ten strokes in." He smiled to himself. "I do have to admit that I probably went a little overboard and counted a few too many, but what can I say? I was having fun." He glanced down at her. Jennifer had passed out and was breathing shallowly. He took off the gag and let his cum trickle out of her mouth at last, then finished unwrapping the rope from her neck. "And, I think, it's time for some more fun. It doesn't matter if you're awake or not, this is all for me. I've been waiting over an hour to fuck your ass. I'm just sorry that it was a dildo to fuck you there first, but that was how it had to be." He plunged into the bleeding, still tight hole. "And really, this is just the beginning of your punishment."

12