The Police Officer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we pulled up to the pumps, Patrick completely lowered my window with the button on his side of the car. He stopped the engine and got out. "Gonna stretch my legs, babe. You want to get out?"

He didn't wait for an answer. I was into exhibition, but not to the point of arrest. Besides, there was no one there except a young man and the cashier. Patrick went into the station, passing the boy on the way out to service the car.

"Fill 'er up, and make sure you wash the windshield, son. Especially on my wife's side."

"Yes, sir."

The young boy made his way to the pumps. He inserted the nozzle, (from the gas pump, silly!) He was very young looking, I would guess him to be around eighteen. He was tall for his age, and I imagine he must have been almost six foot, two inches tall. And skinny as a rail! As he started washing the window, I knew he still hadn't seen me. But as he progressed to the middle of the screen, he suddenly stopped in mid motion. Bingo! He'd spotted me sitting there, and for at least five seconds he just stood and took in the picture I must have made. And why not? My skirt was pushed up to my pussy, and the top of my dress was open, both breasts visible, including the nipples, which were by that time rock hard!

He slowly made his way over to my side of the car. As he washed the windshield, (much slower this time than he was when he was washing my husband's side) he managed to take his eyes off my body and noticed my face for the first time. He seemed shocked when instead of being angry with him for staring at my exposed body, my lips broke into a soft, sexy smile. I winked at him, and I swear I think I saw the bulge in his pants start to twitch!

He was standing by my window, leaning over to wash the windshield, (ever so slowly). By now he noticed I had my hands behind my back. He couldn't know I was handcuffed, and must have taken my posture to be one of invitation. I broke the ice by speaking to him.

"You did a good job on the window."

He stammered out a weak, "Thank you, ma'am."

"Am I embarrassing you?" I asked him.

"Oh, no, ma'am. I was just thinking 'bout how beautiful you are. I don't think I've ever seen such a pretty set of...of...of..."

"Tits?" I asked him with a definite flirt in my voice.

"Yes, ma'am. Tits."

"So you like them?"

"Like 'em! I ain't never seen none that pretty, or that big. Sure I like 'em." Then he suddenly seemed to realize he was talking to a nearly naked woman, and her date was just inside the store. He suddenly seemed almost scared. I knew I could lose him if I wasn't careful.

"Listen, sweetie...What's your name?"

"Alex."

"Listen, Alex. Could you do me a favor?"

"Hell yes. What do you need?"

"Well, as you can see, my hands are behind my back, and my right breast has a terrible need to be scratched. Would you mind helping me out of this predicament?"

"Do what?"

"Could you just scratch my right breast for a moment? It really does itch, and I really can't do it myself."

He looked back toward the station's office. Patrick's back was toward us, and that was probably the only thing that allowed the boy to stand next to me. He was torn between wanting to touch me, and a genuine fear of my husband. Finally he found his voice.

"You want me to scratch it?"

"If you don't mind. You see, my husband handcuffed me behind my back, and I just can't make the itch stop!"

He didn't need anymore prompting. His hand slipped inside the car, and found my right tit. True to my request, the boy scratched gently all around the firm white boob. My nipple started to get harder as the boy's hand became bolder. His fingers found my nipple, and started twisting it, firmly, but with a bit more pressure then I thought he would. A soft moan escaped my lips.

"Oh, Alex. That feels so good. Do the other one too!"

Now, to reach the left boob, he had to lean more into the car. And when he did, he saw my pussy was bare. He jumped like he'd just spotted a snake.

"Hey, baby, it's okay. Just touch the left one now."

"You ain't got no panties on!"

"I know. You like the way my pussy looks?"

"I ain't never seen a woman's pussy before."

"You haven't! Well, take a good look. You like it?" He looked once more in Patrick's direction. Then, looking back at me, (or maybe at my pussy) he sort of whispered.

"Can I touch it?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I just smiled at the boy, leaned back against the seat, and spread my legs for him. He reached down and put one finger in my hairy area. As soon as his finger made contact, his hand jerked back, like he'd been bit. "Hey, sweetie, relax! It won't hurt you. Go ahead, feel it up real good. Make my pussy cry for you. You ever touched a pussy before?"

"Course I have! I get around. I've just never touched a woman as old as you. I mean...I don't mean you're old, I just mean...I like your...It feels hot!"

I could tell by how skittish he was that he'd never seen a real pussy, let alone touch one. But that didn't matter. What he lacked in experience he made up for with enthusiasm. His hand was fondling my cunt like he was a gynecologist. I was a bit surprised, however, when he slipped his middle finger inside me. And when he did, the knuckle on his thumb rubbed against my clitoris, making me hotter still. The boy's head was inside the car. I leaned forward just a bit and nibbled on his ear. And he jerked back again. This boy was nervous!

He returned to his hand movements, and I returned to his ear. This time, instead of biting it, I ran my tongue around it, licking the lobes, and the nape of his neck. "Is there anything I can do for you?" I whispered against his neck, licking it, kissing it. His hand was all over my cunt now, but he hadn't established any sort of rhythm. It felt good, but I would never be able to achieve a climax with his method of pussy-fore play. He didn't answer my question, so I continued to whisper to him, to allow my words to be delivered to his ears on hot short breaths. "If you'll unzip your pants and pull your cock out, I'll give it a little kiss. Would you like that?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he pulled his fingers out of my pussy, withdrew his head from the car and stood next to the window, looking back to the office window. Then, without looking back in to the car, I watched as he unzipped his pants, and pulled open the zipper. He put his hands on the top of the car, and leaned into me.

"You've got to take your cock out, sweetie. I can't suck it if I can't reach it."

"Oh, sorry ma'am. I'm a little nervous." With that he withdrew his stiff cock from inside his jeans. Now he might have been young, but that dick wasn't! It was larger than Patrick's! I was at eye level with his cock.

"Now, lean into the car, sweetie, bring it close enough for me to suck."

He didn't have to be told twice. His boy dick was just inches from my face. I made up the difference. Leaning over, toward the open window, (and invading cock) I allowed my mouth to be pierced by his hard penis. I could sense the boy had never had his cock sucked before. He'll never forget me, I thought. Patrick told me once that a man never forgets his first fuck or his first blow job!

As his cock sunk deeper inside my mouth, I became more aroused. I started to moan softly as I continued to suckle this young boy's hard penis. He was pumping his hips back and forth, trying to get more of his cock into my mouth. His balls were still inside his jeans. I would have loved to lick them too! His cock was getting excited, and I knew he wouldn't be able to hold off long. I tried to remember how long it had been since I'd sucked off a boy this young. As I continued to accept him in my mouth, my mind wandered back, back to the vacation we had taken in Jamaica last summer.

The boy that summer had been young, too. I first thought he must be nineteen or twenty.. It was not ill after I'd already had him that his true age became known to me. I was horrified. I'd actually had sex with a boy that age!. But he was certainly not built like a boy! It happened by accident, actually. This is not to say that I hadn't planned to get some strange cock while on vacation, it was only that I hadn't planned on giving my favors to a boy.

His name was Julius. And he was beautiful. When we checked into our hotel room, it was Julius who had taken our bags up to our room. Patrick noticed me looking at the boy's cute ass, and asked me if I intended to rob the kiddie section while we were there.

"Don't be silly! He's just a kid."

"They grow up quick in the Islands, sweetie. And I know you've always wanted to be the first fuck of some kid. I don't mind if you want to fuck him."

This didn't come as a shock. Patrick wouldn't mind if I fucked a kangaroo, as long as he could watch! As we followed the boy, I realized for the first time that he wasn't exactly white. He wasn't black either, sort of a mixture.

"Mulatto," Patrick said.

"What?" My husband's voice had broken into the private world of my fantasies.

"Mulatto. Half black and half white."

It amazes me how Patrick can always seem to know what I'm thinking. It's a good thing we have such an open relationship. If I ever saw someone I wanted to fuck, and didn't tell my husband, he'd know anyway. Luckily that's not a problem I ever face. Our deal is simple. I spot 'em, I come on to them, and I fuck 'em. Unless Patrick tells me otherwise. Only twice has he told me I couldn't fuck someone, and both times he was right. But right then, while watching the boy walk ahead of us, up the steps of the bungalow we had rented for the rest of the month, my mind was turning over the possibilities of tasting a bit of the Island, if you follow my drift!

"He is kinda cute," I remarked to my husband.

"And I'll bet he's hung like a horse!" Patrick replied.

That was the end of the discussion about Julius, and for the next few weeks I spent most of my days on the beach and my nights either in the club near our house, or in bed, with my husband and our new found friends. It was not till I had a conversation with a new lover, Marci, that I learned the true nature of the Island boys. She and I were in bed, both of us blown away by an incredibly hot love making session, when the subject of Julius' brother came up.

His name was Ramone, and there should have been a law against any person being that well built. Marci was telling me that Ramone was particularly adept at licking pussy, but that his real claim to fame rested on his seemingly inexhaustible hard-ons. Marci told me that Ramone had fucked both her, and her husband, come in both their mouths, as well as her pussy, her husband's ass, plus masturbated all over her breasts, neck and face! All in one evening. What she felt the worst about was that when the boy left their room that night, his cock was still bone hard! That's when she asked me if I'd fucked Julius yet. I felt really strange, having to say no, I hadn't seriously considered it, when Marci made the decision for me.

"Well, if you're not going to use him, do you mind if I do? I've just gotta know if he's as good as his older brother."

"No, Marci," I began, "I think I might have just the job for that young man. But you can certainly have him when I'm finished."

"Great. Tell you what. You have a time with Julius, and then I'll send Ramone over to finish you off. Heavens knows I can't wear the boy out!"

The next afternoon, Julius was up at the house, helping me prepare supper. I was wearing my string bikini, and an apron over it. From the front I looked quite domestic, but when I turned around, all you saw was the strings from the suit. My backside was almost totally naked, including my fine, taunt ass! I made sure I did a lot of turning around, too. I wanted to be sure Julius could see as much as me as he could use, in fact, I wanted to put him into overload. It didn't take long.

He was sitting across from me as I was peeling a cucumber. After finishing the third one, I realized how much it looked like a cock, except for the color of course. (It's always been my policy to avoid green cocks.) I offered the cucumber to Julius, thinking he might be hungry. He declined to take a bite. So I did. I slowly brought the slimy peeled vegetable to my mouth, and slipped it past my lips, but not biting, only sucking, slurping, swirling my tongue around it and bobbing my head down the shaft. My point was not lost on the boy. His eyes had not left my lips since I'd begun the cucumber seduction!

After about two minutes of this, I set the cucumber on the counter and motioned for him to come to me.

"Yes'm?" He asked

"Julius, could your reach behind me and undo my apron strings, please?"

He started to walk around behind me, but I stopped him. "No, sweetie, just reach around me."

When he did, his face was less than an inch away from my breasts. I pushed forward, and closed that gap. The boy did not pull away, but rather seemed to bury his face in the valley between my two 38DD bikini cups. His hands fumbled around behind us, trying to find the right strings. I felt the strings loosen, but they were not the apron strings. Rather, he had undone the top to my bathing suit. As his face pulled away from my breasts, the top of my suit fell forward also. Now he was staring at my naked breasts. Now he could see my hardened nipples poking straight at him. I considered what to tell him next when I realized the boy was not as shy as he looked or acted.

On his own power, Julius leaned forward and placed his mouth on my left nipple, while handling the right one with firmness but gentleness. He sucked my nipple into his mouth, as his fingers twisted the other with the dexterity of someone trying to open a safe, a box full of treasure. My hands found the tie that held his pants around his waist, and without breaking off his oral assault on my breast, I managed to loosen the tie, and let his pants fall around his ankles. I could not see the cock I had just freed, so when my hands plunged downward, into the space I imagined I would find his small, boy-like cock, I was mortified to find myself feeling a dick larger than my husband's. And this young man wasn't even fully hard yet!

I pushed his head away from the sucking he was doing. It was my turn to suck now. I slid from the stool on which I'd been sitting, to the kitchen floor. Neither of us needed to be told what we wanted. I wanted to feel Julius' cock in my mouth, and he wanted to put it there! I sucked his hard dick for what seemed like an hour before we heard Patrick come in the front door. Julius hadn't come yet, but I knew he was close. At the point that I anticipated his squirting his load down my throat, the slamming of the front door scared my young lover to the point that he suddenly forced his cock into his pants, and headed for the window.

Patrick came into the kitchen, realized what he'd interrupted and started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked, pissed that I'd been cheated of my young lover's cum.

"Nothing, really," my husband responded as his laughing started to subside. "I just can't believe a thirteen year old boy would try to fuck anyone like you!"

"Meaning?"

"Fuck, Rachael, when I was his age, I'd have been terrified of a woman who looked like you. I mean, you aren't the average woman you know."

"I guess that's a compliment. And I wasn't trying to fuck him. I only wanted to taste his...What do you mean...thirteen?"

"That's how old he is. I ran into Marci and Ron on the way back to the house, and Marci was bragging about her young island lover, someone named Ramone. Turns out he's Julius' older brother. Two years older. And Ramone is only fifteen!"

I was shocked! I had been trying to seduce a child! But his cock wasn't the cock of a child. And he had gotten out the window before we completed anything, but still...My thoughts of Julius vanished as I continued to suck the gas station attendant through my car window. He was starting to convulse his penis now, and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I relieved this handsome youngster of his load and I wanted to swallow it all.

I would have, too, had Patrick not chosen that very moment to come out of the station's office. My gas station lad was in the middle of shooting his load down my throat when he spotted my husband walking toward the car.

"Oh, shit, lady. Your old man's coming!"

Before I had a chance to tell him it's alright, that my husband didn't care if I sucked off a stranger, if I exposed my pussy to a man whose name I didn't know, if I gave up my pussy to a passing man, a man who I wouldn't ever see again. My husband didn't care, but the boy didn't wait to find that out. One moment I was swallowing the boy's hot come, the next his cock was gone, leaving only a small final shot of his juice hanging from my chin.

Patrick got in the car. I was so frustrated. Twice in the last half hour, my mouth had been used, had been fucked, by males I would never see again, and neither one had the decency to say, "thanks." If my fantasy tonight was to be a whore, I was certainly getting it fulfilled!

My husband, if he had noticed what was going on, didn't say anything. He started the car, put it into gear, and began moving toward the street. He stopped just before returning to traffic. Looking at me, he only said, "Tsk, tsk! Rachael, you are so sloppy sometimes. Look here." With this he reached over to my chin and scooped up the last remnant of the boy's excitement off my skin. Catching it with his fore finger, he only shook his head. And then fed it to me right off his finger. I took it eagerly!

We were back on the street, heading toward the theater where Patrick would finish this night of forbidden passion. And I sat next to him, dress open, pussy and breasts exposed, hands cuffed behind my back, and wondering. Wondering if I would suck more cocks tonight. And wondering if I would ever get fucked!

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Drop her or me a note at the link below.

12