The Political Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers

He put his arm round her and drew her to him saying, "If only I'd realised mum I could have..."

Tatiana interrupted him with a sobbing laugh and said, "I shouldn't be talking to you like this; I suppose it's because I'm a little drunk, but I've needed to talk about it for a longtime -- talk with someone I can trust."

"Then I'm glad you are a little drunk and that you can trust me," Jason replied.

"I love you Jason," Tatiana whispered, snuggling close to him.

He had always seen his mother as a very attractive woman but now, holding her close to him, and feeling her warmth and female softness, he felt disturbed. His penis had grown long and hard and was throbbing insistently.

Tatiana made it worse when she asked, "Will you kiss me Jason?"

He bent and placed his lips on hers, and when he went to end the kiss she put her hand behind his head and made him continue the kiss. When it did end they were looking into each other's eyes questioningly.

Tatiana kissed him again, this time slowly drifting the tip of her tongue over his lips. It blossomed into an open mouthed tonguing kiss that seemed to go on for a long time. Tatiana drew Jason's hand to her breasts, and when the kiss ended they were both breathing heavily.

It almost seemed they were I a dreamlike state. No words were spoken as Jason moved Tatiana to lie on her back. He raised her dress to reveal her panties and these he removed. As he took off his trousers and underpants Tatiana opened her legs wide and raised them, bent at the knees.

Jason could see her little triangle of pubic hair and the long engorged cleft of her vulva. He laid over her and guided by her hand he entered her vagina.

She gasped, "Oh my darling," as she felt him penetrate her, and as her warm wet tunnel enveloped his penis Jason groaned, "I love you mother, I love you so much."

There coupling was rather like a film seen in slow motion. They moved together rhythmically, seemingly in no hurry to arrive at a climax. It could not last indefinitely and Tatiana broke the silence saying, "I'm coming darling...I'm going to come...come with me..."

They began to move faster; Tatiana wrapped her legs round his waist while Jason put his hands under her buttocks as they struggled for maximum penetration. Suddenly Jason rammed his penis deep into her and held it there as the first surge of his sperm slammed into her.

Tatiana emitted a loud sobbing cry, "Oh my darling...oh...yes...yes...I love you...oh...ah...aha...ohwaaa..."

For several seconds they writhed together as their orgasms took control; Jason gave one final spurt of semen and began to relax as Tatiana continued to move over his slowly slackening penis.

When her post-climax after tremors ceased they both lay very still, Jason's penis still in her vagina. Tatiana smiled a secret smile. "Yes," she thought, "this will be safe. Who would suspect a son for spending time at home?" The bonus was that this was with someone she loved and who loved her.

* * * * * * * *

"That was lovely, darling," Tatiana said softly, "It's been such a long time."

"It'll never been so long again," Jason replied.

"I'm afraid we're both in need of a shower," Tatiana chuckled, "and we needn't be so modest this time."

Jason laughed, causing his penis to joggle in her vagina, "No, a sexual intercourse does seem to change one's perspective."

"The next time," Tatiana said, "we should be naked; it's much better that way."

"What, when we shower?"

"No you silly boy, I mean..."

"It's okay mum, I know what you mean; only joking."

They went to the shower together and this time they didn't have to look through the glass screen to see each other. With the water spraying over them Tatiana knelt in front of Jason and began to suck his penis. Jason put his hands behind her head and gently jerked his penis back and forth in her mouth. When he felt he was about to come he called out, "I'm coming mum..."

Tatiana sucked harder as his sperm filled her mouth. She tried to swallow it but it was too much for her, and when he'd finished she stood up and said, "I dare you to kiss me and taste yourself." Jason promptly kissed her.

"That was wonderful mother," Jason sighed as he washed her genitals.

"You really liked it?"

"Of course I did."

"Good, because you'll pay the price when I get you on the bed."

On the bed, as new lovers are wont to do, they explored each other, licking, sucking and occasionally nibbling. The exploration ceased when Jason saw Tatiana's cleft descending on his mouth as she knelt above him. She placed her fingers on the lips of her cleft and opened them to reveal the pink inner lips. Then his mouth was enveloped by her warm, wet genitals, her woman aroma assailing his nostrils and her taste on his tongue.

She began to jerk herself over his mouth emitting little whimpering cries as she gradually worked his thrusting tongue to her clitoris. Within seconds of the first contact she screamed, clutched his head to her and jerked ever more frantically, her female juice saturating his lower face.

When her orgasm passed she continued to droop over him until she suddenly rolled from him onto her back gasping, and spreading her legs wide she said, "Now darling, do it to me now...come in me...I want to feel it...in me...in me..."

Jason came over her and pierced her.

As he moved in her Tatiana licked his face, removing her love juice from it.

She didn't think she would come again, but as Jason's thrusts became ever more fervent it happened. He had one hand on her breast, the other under her buttocks, her legs wrapped round his waist, and his mouth was on her, tonguing her in rhythm with the thrust of his penis into her vagina.

As her orgasm swept over her she wanted to scream, but his mouth smothered hers. His sperm jolted into her and then he began to fill her. At last he released her mouth and she was sobbing and crying out, "I love you...I love you so much...I'll never let you go..."

Jason, his semen spent, he smiled down at her and said, "I'll never want to go."

* * * * * * * *

Another election time is approaching. Tatiana and Jason are accompanying Anthony whenever possible. Tatiana looks radiant, and Jason looks happier than I've ever seen him before. It is of course common knowledge that if Anthony wins the election this time, then he'll is destined for ministerial office.

That of course means that he will be away from home even more than in the past. Tatiana and Jason are doing everything they can to see that he wins with an overwhelming majority.

"Successful democratic politicians are insecure and intimidated men. They advance politically only as they placate, appease, bribe, seduce, bamboozle or otherwise manage to manipulate the demanding and threatening elements of their constituencies."
- Walter Lippman

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,284 Followers
12