The Politician's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers

Many emotions raced across Alison's face at that moment as she tried to reconcile herself to this new humiliation. She turned around and pushed her dress down over her hips, wiggling them in a mesmerising display that had Peter's cock stirring again.

"Come closer, slut. I wouldn't want to miss anything."

Obediently she dropped her dress to the floor, stepped out of it, then turned and walked towards him before turning round again, desperate for him not to see just how embarrassed she was at that moment. Peter was thrilled to see she was wearing a thong; it would have been really off-putting if she had been wearing the type of big knickers that his wife always wore. And her stockings were perfect. Time to increase the pressure even more, he thought.

"Pull that slutty thong to one side and bend over, whore. I want to see your arsehole."

Although Alison was facing away from him, he could see her whole body tense at these instructions and could imagine the shame making her face blush an even deeper shade of red. She had never considered anal sex to be anything other than perverted and had never allowed John to as much as touch her tightest hole. Peter couldn't have known this but he did wonder whether or not she was an anal virgin, even at her age. He was looking forward to finding out.

"Just as I imagined," he said. "Your arsehole is the tightest part of your whole body. I bet John has never even had a finger up there. Am I right?"

Alison tried hard to stifle a sob at that part and simply nodded. "Excellent," he thought.

"Well prepare yourself to loose your final virginity, slut. Before tonight is out you will be begging me to fuck your arsehole and I will be only too delighted to slide my cock somewhere your husband has never been."

He watched in delight as her whole body trembled. Fear, he imagined; shame perhaps. He couldn't have known that her pussy was soaking her tiny thong once more and that it was anticipation that was really making her tremble.

"OK, turn around. Time to show off your pussy."

Alison did as she was told and pulled her thong to the side while Peter looked closely, delighted to see that she was totally shaven but that wasn't all that delighted him. Her pussy lips were puffy and were obviously moist.

"So you liked me looking at your dirty arsehole, did you, slut? Your cunt is practically dripping."

She didn't know why but Alison simply nodded, unable to take any more embarrassment but equally unable to deny that she was more aroused than she had ever been. Peter simply smiled but it wasn't a particularly pleasant smile.

"Lie on my desk, slut. I want a taste of that cunt."

Alison shivered again. Oral sex was something she did enjoy but something that had become more and more rare in her marital bed. So much so that she couldn't remember the last time John had eaten her pussy and now she was going to have to allow his rival to do just that.

She sat on the edge of the large desk, the leather inlay offering her only the slightest protection from the hard wood. Lying back, her legs still dangling over the edge, she concentrated on the ceiling, gripping the edge tightly. She couldn't see Peter now but she heard him rising from his armchair and she stiffened in anticipation of what was to happen next.

In an instant Peter was upon her. He lifted her legs until they were bent at the knees, her heels hooked on to the edge of the desk, before pushing her thong to one side and rubbing two fingers over her wet slit. Alison was almost unprepared for this but, instinctively, she opened her legs slightly, giving her tormentor even easier access, almost welcoming the rough touch.

Peter easily slipped his fingers inside, wondering if should force this bitch to take three. Her pussy was so wet he was sure she would be able to take them but he was looking forward to stretching her with his cock so settled for two and leaned over her prone body.

Alison turned away when he tried to kiss her but he simply nibbled on her ear then kissed down her neck instead. When he wanted to kiss her on the lips, he would, but that could wait. Instead he thrust his fingers deeper into her cunt, kissing his way down to her nipples before sucking them into his mouth, one after the other.

Alison tried to deny the pleasure her body was deriving from the kind of handling she'd fantasised about for so long. Squirming beneath him, she turned to him and pleaded.

"Please, Peter, no. You shouldn't do this. I'm John's wife. You're married."

"I can do anything I want, you stupid bitch. Haven't you got that yet? It's because you're John's wife that we're doing this and if you want my wife to come in and join us then you only have to say the word."

She shivered beneath him, afraid and aroused, not sure if the humiliation of being seen in this position by Peter's wife, Wendy, was more shameful than the flood of juices from her pussy that followed his words. She had never thought of other women in that way before but suddenly her body seemed open to any possibility.

The thought both repulsed her and excited her as she feebly tried to push him away but she couldn't move him so much as an inch. The assault on her nipples continued as he bit down on one, then the other, pulling them with his teeth, stretching them more than they ever had been stretched before.

As his fingers plunged in and out of her, Alison knew she was going to cum. She had been on the very edge for so long now that she couldn't have stopped it. The evening's events ran through her mind, the humiliation, the name-calling, realising she had been photographed in compromising positions, sucking on Peter's cock, the cum shooting down her throat and over her face, the stripping and now the long-awaited attack on her pussy and nipples. It was all too much so when Peter bit down harder on her poor nipple, when his thumb began to stroke her engorged clit, she could hold it back no longer. Her pussy exploded and her juices covered Peter's fingers and hand. It seemed to go on and on forever, wave after wave washing over her, and, when her body finally calmed down, Peter had his head between her legs.

She felt his tongue lash her sensitive lips and, the more she pleaded with him to stop, the faster his tongue worked. When he took her clit in her mouth and sucked on it she thought she was going to cum again instantly. Instead, it only took him to nibble her clit with his teeth while reaching under her and forcing a finger between her cheeks to rub against her dirtiest hole for the juices to pour forth and her body to spasm in another overpowering orgasm.

This time when she recovered Peter was leaning over her again and, this time, she could do nothing to stop him kissing her on the lips. Having sucked the juices from her pussy, Alison knew that when his tongue invaded her mouth that it wasn't Peter she was tasting. He was delivering her first ever taste of pussy and somewhere in her tormented mind she wished that it hadn't been her own.

When he was finished feeding her the taste of her own cunt, Peter picked her up like a floppy rag-doll and turned her over, laying her face down on the wide desk. She tried to push back up but he simply grabbed her arm and twisted it up her back, so high she thought it was going to break.

"Time for you to be fucked, slut."

He looked down at her quivering legs, loving the sight of her round cheeks, and thought about ripping off her thong. Then another thought entered his head. Releasing her arm he knelt down behind her, lowering her tiny, saturated thong with an almost gentle touch.

Alison sensed rather than saw him standing upright again unable to move she was so weakened by her quick-fire double orgasm. She knew what was coming next but when she heard Peter take a deep breath she looked round and saw him holding her thong to his face, inhaling the scent of her arousal.

She hung her head in shame once more, unable to deny that it was her body, her pussy, that had responded to Peter's treatment so wantonly. If that was bad enough, Peter had one more torment to inflict before he fucked her.

Pulling her head up by the hair, he fitted her thong over her head, the gusset resting over her mouth, the back strap rubbing against her nose. If she breathed in through her nose, all she could smell was her arsehole. If she opened her mouth, she was met by her soaking gusset. She was disgusted and so turned on she couldn't wait to take Peter's cock into her pussy.

"Now there's no denying how much of a slut you are. I'm willing to bet you're just desperate to be fucked. Aren't you?"

"No, Peter. We mustn't do this. Please let me go."

"And deny you the feeling of your cunt being stretched by my cock? I don't think so. But I want you to do something for me now, slut. I want you to beg for it."

Alison thought she must have misheard him but, when she felt his hard-again cock pressing between the cheeks of her arse she thought maybe he would be satisfied with fucking her pussy and leave her tightest hole alone. So she decided to play along.

"Please, Peter, please do it to me."

"You'll have to better than that, you whore. Don't suddenly become shy when you're lying there, naked, desperate to be fucked. Where do you want to be fucked?"

Taking a deep breath, she answered in words she would never have considered saying before tonight.

"In my pussy, Peter."

"You want me to fuck your cunt?"

"Yes."

"You want me to fuck your cunt with my big, fat cock?"

"Yes."

"Then say it. Beg me to fuck you the way you need to be fucked. Convince me."

"Please, Peter, please fuck my cunt. Fuck my slutty cunt with your big, fat cock and fill me with your cum. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before and make we cum again on your cock."

Never one to disappoint a lady, Peter kicked her feet further apart and got into position, the tip of his cock now resting against the entrance to her waiting pussy. Alison could do nothing but wait for it to happen, trying hard to convince herself she had no choice but to lie there and let this evil man do what he wanted.

Closing her eyes, she told herself she was saving her marriage, was saving Peter's career but, as Peter buried himself inside her pussy with one push, her body told her something else entirely.

She tried to think of something else, anything else; she tried to block out what was happening to her, determined not to let her body respond. But her body had other ideas. When she felt Peter's cock fill her cunt (there, she used the word) she knew she had never been filled like this.

Each time he pulled out and slammed back in a small moan escaped from her mouth and, as much as she hated what was happening, she wanted more. Pushing her self up she tried to get into an better position so that he could plough even deeper.

Peter was in heaven, finally fucking the uptight woman of his dreams, his fantasies. The fact that she was John's wife only served to make the whole night even sweeter. Watching his cock slide in and out of her lips, as soon as he felt her pushing back he pounded her even harder, even faster.

Alison knew she could no longer control herself. She was going to cum again and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She pushed back, meeting his thrusts, trying to draw him in even deeper. That's when she lost control completely.

"Yes, Peter. Fuck me, you pig. Fuck me harder. Harder! Give me all you've got."

Peter couldn't believe these words were coming from the mouth of the genteel pillar of the community who lay beneath him. But he certainly wasn't going to hold back. He took her by the arms again and pulled them back behind her, lifting her off his desk, using them as handles to drive into her harder than he had ever fucked anyone.

She was screaming one obscenity after the other and Peter felt her cunt squeeze his cock, her juices pouring down over his balls.

Alison was like a different woman, one that neither of them recognised. The wife, the mother, the grandmother had disappeared. In her place was a slut who could only think of the cock pounding her pussy. Nothing else mattered. Not her husband, her self respect, nothing. She just couldn't get enough of this cock. She was a slut, a whore, and she didn't care.

Peter, meanwhile, could feel the familiar tingle in his balls. He had never known a fuck like this but he wasn't going to let an opportunity like this pass him by. Taking both her wrists in one of his big hands, his other hand moved down between her cheeks until his finger found what he was looking for.

He rubbed her dirtiest hole, toying with her, until she pushed back and his finger slipped inside. Alison screamed at this unknown, welcome intrusion. Now when she pushed back it wasn't only Peter's cock that pushed into her pussy but his finger which worked deeper and deeper into her arse.

Again she screamed at him, unaware that every word, every action was being recorded.

"Do it, Peter! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Stick your finger deeper up my arse! Oh God, I'm going to cum again!"

She was desperate to touch her clit but Peter held both her wrists in his strong grip so all she could do was push back on his cock and on his finger. She felt her pussy tighten around him and Peter felt his cock swell within her. She threw back her head and screamed as he pumped his cum deep within her. Her orgasm erupted from somewhere deep inside her as her juices gushed from her ravaged cunt. The more he filled her, the more she soaked his cock and balls.

Finally, they stopped, both of them well and truly drained. Collapsing on to the desk, they both lay there for a while until his cock slipped out of her cunt.

Alison held on to the desk, afraid that if she let go she would fall to the floor, her legs no longer capable of supporting her. Seeing Peter standing behind her, his soft cock now dripping form their combined orgasms, she was suddenly ashamed of what had happened.

How could she possibly have said those things, done those things? She lifted her thong off her head and forced herself up just a little, fearful of the answer to her next question.

"Have you finished with me now?"

"I promised I was going to fuck you up the arse, you stupid cunt. Have we done that yet? No. Of course not. Maybe when I've taken your last virginity I'll let you leave. Maybe. But until then it's time you did some work. Crawl over her on your hands and knees. You're going to lick my arsehole now."

Weak as she was, she still managed to feel the shock of this new demand.

"Please, Peter. I've never heard of such a thing. Please don't make me do that. It's just too disgusting."

He had planned ahead for this moment, however, and picked up another envelope from the small table beside his chair. He threw it at her and Alison slid off the desk, fearing what she knew she would find when she opened it.

Sure enough, it was yet another photo of her and the chauffeur only this one was even worse than the first one. She was on her hands and knees in the back of the limousine as the chauffeur pulled her head back by her blonde hair and pounded into her from behind. The look of ecstasy on her face left nothing to the imagination and she realised she would be forced to lick a man's arsehole for the first time ever. Her very soul cringed at the thought but, once again, she knew she had no choice.

Peter leaned further back in his armchair and lifted his knees up to his chest, exposing his arsehole to her. He thought he had been kind to her by making sure it was clean but still she looked away. He knew this was going to be the hardest submission for her, so far.

"Get over her, slut."

He loved using such abusive terms with her and, every time he did, Alison flinched, her face reddening anew. He could see she was thinking that maybe she could somehow get out of this but eventually, reluctantly, she crawled across to where he sat. When she was close enough he grabbed her hair, pulling her face ever closer to his arse. The look on her face clearly told how horrified she was at what she was about to do and she tried to pull back. But his grip remained firm and soon she found herself just inches from his waiting hole. Once again she closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, slut. Open your eyes and look at my arsehole."

He gave another tug on her hair and her eyes opened.

"Now lick it." He pulled her in, and he saw that she was beaten. She leaned forward and, tentatively kissed his hole. He smiled to himself as he heard her take a deep breath and, as he held her tightly in position, he felt her tongue finally poking against it too.

"What a good arse licker, you make, Alison. Now let me feel you really get to work with your tongue. Clean my arsehole for me."

Alison shuddered anew, not sure if she was more disgusted by his words or by what he was forcing her to do. Because he really was forcing her this time. There was no pleasure in this for her at all. Or so she told herself until she suddenly realised her hand was between her legs and stroking her wet, sensitive pussy.

Mercifully, or so Peter liked to think, he decided that he didn't need this small episode to go on for too long. Humiliating this stuck-up bitch was the most important thing here and he knew he had more than succeeded in that.

Pulling her away from between his cheeks, he pushed her back, smiling when he saw her hand on her cunt, and told her to turn around. Looking down on her as she waited in trepidation, his newly erect cock twitched again. He loved taking a woman on all fours; it was such a subservient position that he had always loved. He loved having access to both her holes; he loved being in charge; and he loved, most of all, the power that came from having a hold over her.

He knelt down behind her and noticed her pussy was still dripping with her cum and with his. He wet one finger, rubbing it along her dripping slit, before smearing its coating around her tight arsehole. Alison immediately tensed up but he kept repeating what he was doing until she relaxed slightly again.

Alison knew what was coming. No one had ever done this too her but she knew from talking to her girlfriends that the secret was to try to relax although how she could relax when she was being blackmailed, when she was being abused, when she was waiting for the biggest cock she had ever seen to fuck her virgin arsehole, was beyond her.

She took a deep breath and tried again to relax. It felt so dirty, so nasty, but she tried to think of something else, hoping the distraction would stop her mind from focussing on what was about to happen. But her body couldn't ignore the fact that her husband's bitterest rival was fingering her dirtiest hole and there was nothing she could do about it.

Seeing the effort she was making, Peter grinned and decided now was the time to push a little harder. Coating his finger in her juices once more he pressed against her arsehole again and, this time, pushed inside. She had already got his cock nice and hard by licking his own arsehole but the thought of finally fucking her up the arse made his cock twitch in anticipation and his pre-cum start to leak once more.

In her current position, on her hands and knees, her arse in the air, he knew she must be feeling at her most vulnerable and he intended to take advantage. Her pussy lips were swollen, puffy, smooth and wet and he let her know exactly how she looked.

"So you're enjoying this are you, slut?"

She shook her head vehemently but he knew her body was telling him something different.

"Don't lie to me, whore. Your cunt is practically dripping and your arse is squeezing my finger. You must really want my cock up there."

"No, Peter. Please don't do this. You're far too big for me. You'll tear me apart."

"Well you should have thought of that before you started whoring around, shouldn't you? Now shut up; I'm enjoying myself here."

0131aj
0131aj
1,148 Followers