The Politician's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

Wendy had tried to pretend that this wasn't going to happen, that Peter would be satisfied with her exposing her most private hole but he hadn't even commented and she felt more than a little disappointed. Still she knew what she had to do next.

Without any more hesitation, she opened the top button of her blouse before moving her hand down to the others. One by one they popped open and, as each one did, she felt a new degree of shame that she never thought possible.

Once the blouse was open and her plain, cotton bra was exposed, she slid the sleeves down her arms before dropping it on the floor. Next she reached behind and undid the clasp on her skirt, lowered the zip, and allowed it to fall to the floor. She managed to step out of it, her movements restricted by the knickers and tights still trapped around her knees. Feeling slightly ridiculous standing on front of her friend, exposed as she was, she could not have prepared herself for Peter's reaction.

"Would you look at that forest between her legs, slut," he laughed to Alison. You're going to have to shave her before you go shopping. I can't have my whore seen in public like that."

Both women blushed at the thought of what they were being told to do but each knew they had no choice. If Peter wanted his wife's pussy to be shaved by her best friend then it was going to have to happen. Both shuddered simultaneously at the thought of how embarrassing that would be.

"Lose the underwear, whore. My cock is getting impatient."

It was almost a relief for Wendy to remove her tights and knickers because she felt really silly standing there with them halfway down her legs. Taking off her bra was another matter though. She knew her breasts were not as pert as they used to be; neither were they as big as Alison's. Letting it slide to the floor quickly she stood up, trying to find an ounce of self-respect from within. It was impossible, however, especially when Peter simply shook his head. Whether in disappointment or disgust, she wasn't sure; she only knew she was further humiliated by his reaction

"On my desk, whore. Lie across it face down."

Wendy whimpered but knew she had no choice but to obey. Her breasts pressed against the leather inlay on top of the desk and flattened beneath her. She didn't want to think about what was going to come next. All she knew was that Peter and Alison could see her bottom sticking up in the air. Keeping her legs tightly closed together she tried to preserve some sense of modesty by not displaying her dripping, hairy pussy. Her husband had other ideas.

"Spread them, whore. We know how wet your cunt is. We saw you having to peel those disgusting knickers off it. Stop acting like you don't want this. You're nothing but a fucking whore and soon you're going to be begging for my cock."

Wendy knew that no matter what happened she would never do that but her husband's next words shocked both her and her friend to their very core.

"Lick her arse, slut. Get her ready for me."

"No, Peter, no!" they cried almost in unison. "Please don't make us do that."

"Are you two so fucking stupid that you still don't realise you have no choice over what happens to you. I want to fuck my whore's arse and that is what I am going to do. Now kneel down, slut, and get her ready. I won't tell you again, whore; spread your legs."

When Wendy finally did as she was told both her friend and her husband marvelled at the sight before them. Her pussy was practically running with her juices and her upturned cheeks were just perfect. "Perfect for spanking," thought Peter, "but that can wait for another time."

As Alison knelt down and steeled herself to lick her best friend's arsehole, she realised Wendy was looking back over her shoulder. She knew that her friend was just as humiliated as she was but neither of them could think of a way out of this situation. If only she hadn't cheated on her own husband; if only John hadn't been called away this week; if only he could be here now to rescue her.

"Hurry up, slut. I'll take it out on your arse if you make me wait any longer."

Alison's pussy was almost as wet as Wendy's but she really didn't think her darkest hole was ready for another pounding from Peter's large cock so very, very tentatively, she leaned forward and kissed her friend's cheeks, wondering how either of them would ever be able to look the other in the face again.

Hoping to satisfy her tormentor with what she was doing, she began to nibble and lick all across the slopes of Wendy's big, beautiful arse. The next thing she knew, however, Peter was reaching over from the other side of the desk and spreading his wife's cheeks, leaving Alison to stare at only the second hole she had ever been forced to lick.

"You know what I want, slut. Now do it."

Alison forced herself to stick her tongue out, and touch the rim of her friend's most private hole. Wendy instinctively tried to clench her cheeks but her husband's hands held it wide open and her friend's wet tongue slid in tiny circles all around her hole.

"She smells very different from Peter," thought Alison. It was an almost clean, womanly scent and she could feel her pussy tingling again, wondering if Wendy's was doing the same. Wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible, she quickly stabbed her tongue inside of her friend and felt the poor woman's body tremble.

Thinking she had gone too far, Alison quickly pulled out of her arse but that was when she felt Wendy push back towards her. With a sharp gasp of surprise, Alison once again slid her stiffened tongue right into her friend's waiting hole. She began to fuck her tongue in and out of Wendy's tightest hole and the other woman did her part by pressing back against the kneeling woman's face, ensuring that her tongue was going nowhere but deeper into her arse. Just when she began to realise that Wendy might actually be enjoying her anal rimming, Peter stopped her.

"That will do, slut. I think she's ready."

Wendy groaned but Alison wasn't sure if it was the thought of being fucked up the arse or the disappointment of her friend's tongue being removed that was the cause of her moans. Peter, however, knew that her moans were about to become much louder and he knew just how to deal with that. He picked up his wife's soaking knickers from the floor and then told her to raise her head.

"This should keep you quiet, whore," he said as he stuffed her knickers into her open mouth. Wendy nearly gagged as her large underwear filled her to the back of her throat. She suddenly realised that what she could taste, for the first time ever, was her own juices on her sodden panties.

Peter stood behind his wife and, as Alison watched, guided his erection between her round cheeks. When the head of his hard cock bumped against her wet, but very tight hole, Wendy felt something like a jolt of sexual electricity shoot through her as she knew she was about to be arse-fucked and there was no escape. Even worse, she was about to lose her final virginity as her best friend looked on. She moaned in humiliation and anticipation, closed her eyes, and awaited the inevitable.

At first Alison didn't think her friend was going to be able to manage but, suddenly, she gasped as something seemed to give and the head of Peter's cock slipped in. Wendy tried to scream through her knickers but all that came out was a little whimper. It hurt so much that she thought her husband was going to split her in two.

Peter was overjoyed that he was finally in his wife's tight hole but he knew better than to push too quickly and relaxed for a moment, letting her get used to the sensation. But patience had never been his strong point and he began to push forward inch by inch.

Wendy realised the pain had changed so that now she just felt incredibly full. It was still uncomfortable, it was still wrong, it was still shameful, but it was also strangely exciting.

The next time Peter pushed he smiled when he felt his wife push back too and, taking encouragement from this, he slid all the way in until he was pressed against her thighs. He marvelled at the sight of his cock buried deep within his wife's arse and realised all those years of waiting had been worth it. Now was the time to fuck her.

He started slowly sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her tight arse. Wendy was amazed that the pain had all but gone, replaced instead by the strangest, most intoxicating pleasure. Her mind couldn't fathom what was happening to her but her arse, her pussy, her whole body was alive with the feelings of being truly fucked for the first time ever. Every time he pushed inside her, his balls seemed to bounce forward and strike her clit and she knew she wanted more of that. She couldn't help herself; one hand found its way under her writhing body and her fingers found her pussy. The faster Peter fucked her, the faster she stroked her clit, the quicker her orgasm approached. It was awkward but nothing mattered now but her pleasure, her body, her orgasm. She pulled her knickers from her mouth.

"Do it, Peter," she begged. "Fuck me! Fuck my arsehole! Cum in my arse!"

Alison couldn't believe what she was seeing, what she was hearing. Peter couldn't believe it either. The only one who seemed in control was Wendy but, really, she was lost in her lust.

She pushed herself back on her husband's thick cock just as she felt it spasm deep within her. She came too, just as Peter's body stiffened and she knew he was shooting her cum up her arse. This sent another wave of pleasure washing over her and all she could do was lie there and enjoy every single moment, every single sensation, every single thrust.

Eventually they both stopped and Wendy felt her husband's softening cock slide out of her tender hole. Even this felt good as it seemed to send little tremors of pleasure through her.

"Are you finished now, Peter? Are you finally satisfied? I'm not a slut and Wendy is not a whore but you have had your fun and now it's time to get back to reality."

Peter was enraged that Alison was trying to ruin this moment and that she was still trying to call the shots. He grabbed her by the arm and threw her to the floor.

"This is what you are, slut.!"

With that he knelt down beside her, grabbed her by the throat with one strong hand, then reached up to his desk. Before she knew what was happening, frightened now at the thought there might be more humiliation to follow, Peter began to write on her naked body with the magic marker pen he had snatched.

In bright red he wrote, "SLUT" down her torso, the S winding between her breasts and the bottom of the T pointing like an arrow to her cunt.

"Now everyone will know exactly what you are, SLUT."

Wendy couldn't believe what her husband had just done. Of all the humiliations he had heaped on them both this was the worst because she knew Alison would struggle to remove the writing from her body. She would not be able to wear any of the low-cut dresses she seemed to favour in fear of any of her friends ever seeing what Peter had written.

"I think that's enough now, Peter. Besides, I need to get cleaned up before any of the staff come in here. May I use your bathroom?"

Peter thought for a moment and realised that she was probably right; but then he had another thought and a wicked smile crept across his face. "Let your friend clean you up."

Both women were bemused by this instruction but both were relieved to escape from that room and to try to return things to normal. Peter's next words shattered that illusion.

"Whore, sit on her face. Slut, clean her arse with your tongue."

"No, Peter; you can't make her do that. That's disgusting."

"Sit on her face, whore, or the first person to see your film will be our daughter."

Their daughter was a grown woman with a family of her own but Wendy knew she could never allow her to see her mother debasing herself by masturbating at her father's desk. She hesitantly walked over to where her friend lay on the thick carpet and stood over her, her feet on either side of Alison's head.

"Sit," commanded Peter.

Both women whimpered together and Alison tried to plead with her friend not to do this but all she could see was Wendy's red hole lowering towards her. She tried to tell herself that she had already licked her friend's arsehole and that if should just get through this one last humiliation surely Peter would release her then.

She tried to fool Peter by licking Wendy's pussy instead, ashamed to admit it but she knew the other woman's juices must taste nicer than her freshly fucked arsehole.

Peter, however, was having none of that.

"Wrong hole, slut. Try again."

Afraid of what he might do if she didn't comply, she finally moved her mouth to Wendy's pulsing hole. She could see Peter's cum dripping out and steeled herself for what she had to do. Knowing what he wanted she tried to force her tongue into Wendy's hole but it had closed over again and she couldn't do as she had been ordered -- she couldn't clean her friend's arsehole.

"Push it out, whore. Feed your friend my cum," Peter Susan growled.

Wendy felt so sorry for the woman lying beneath her but knew she had no choice but to obey. Forcing herself, she began to push and she felt her hole begin to open again. Alison suddenly realised that she might get more than even Peter had asked for coming out of her friend's arse but it was too late now.

Thankfully, when Wendy's hole seemed to pulse, only a stream of Peter's cream came out. Alison could do nothing but lap it up in disgust and wait for the next load. She heard her friend grunt and wondered for a moment if Wendy was enjoying having her arse licked as much as she had seemed to enjoy having it fucked.

About to stick her tongue back out, her mouth was open when her friend's tight hole seemed to erupt and a thick stream of cream shot out. Urged on by Peter not to spill a drop, Alison pressed her mouth to the other woman's hole and sucked until her mouth was filled with the bitter, revolting taste of his cum and her arse.

Wendy was revolted and aroused at the same time. She couldn't believe she was shitting her husband's cum into her friend's open mouth but, equally, she couldn't deny that Alison's tongue and lips felt very soothing on her ravaged hole.

Finally, she realised she had nothing else to give and got to her feet, more than a little unsteadily.

"I really do need to clean up now, Peter, and I really do need to use your bathroom."

Peter looked down on the defeated woman lying at his feet and decided she could take one final push.

"I need to use the bathroom too, whore, for a piss. But I think we don't need to go anywhere for that."

Before either woman could react, Peter's soft cock began to piss. Wendy watched aghast as a strong jet of her husband's golden nectar leapt out and coated her friend's naked body, right there in front of her. She had never seen anything like this in her life. Had never even heard of someone doing this to another human being but she suddenly realised how amazing it looked.

She watched as Peter took his cock in his hand and began to direct his stream over Alison's tits, her neck and towards her face. Alison was too shocked to move as the hot piss ran down her body like a torrent.

She closed her eyes, too afraid, too ashamed to look at her friend. She felt so degraded, nothing more than a piss-whore. This was surely as low and debased as she could become yet she could no longer allow herself to believe that since Peter always seemed to want more. She could feel his stream passing up over her chin and suddenly she knew that he did want more.

"Open wide, slut."

As Peter's piss splashed against her lips she felt herself tentatively stick out her tongue and taste his stream. Those drops, mixed with the smell, nearly caused her to forget the consequences and try to run for it but, just at that moment, Wendy took over.

Sitting back down on her friend's face, she pinned her to the floor. Wendy had never been so aroused, even after all that had happened here in her husband's office. She knew that if this was to be a one-off experience then she didn't want to miss a thing and, if Peter was going to piss on Alison then so was she.

She squatted down, burying Alison's face with her thick bush, no longer caring what her friend or anyone else thought of her pubic hair. She felt her friend mouth open below her just as a flood of hot, yellow urine shot from her pussy, filling Alison's mouth and running over her face. Instinctively, the poor woman tried to swallow what she could before she even realised just what she was swallowing. The taste was salty and pungent at the same time but the stream was not as strong as Peter's. As the last drops oozed from the slick pussy above her, Alison stuck out her tongue and licked it clean.

"What the hell is going on here?" said a voice from the doorway.

"John!" all three exclaimed. But only one of them was smiling.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers