The Politician's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers

Alison knew that she had already been forced to lick Wendy's arse after Peter had fucked her but this was different. To be forced to suck her own husband's cum out of her friend's pussy was just too much. She violently shook her head.

"No, Peter, I won't do that. You can't make me."

"We were hoping you would say that, weren't we John? Very well, slut. For your refusal and for your general slutty behaviour you will have to be punished."

Alison thought she had been punished more than enough for one afternoon of much-regretted lust with her chauffeur but Peter and John obviously had something else in mind. Even so, when her husband climbed off Wendy and began to untie one of her legs, while Peter did the same on the other side, she momentarily allowed herself to think that she was about to be released.

Her hopes were dashed almost immediately, however, as, instead of then untying her arms, the two men simply lifted her legs up over her head and tied her ankles beside her wrists. Alison felt incredibly ridiculous being trussed up in this position, incredibly vulnerable and incredibly humiliated. Her shame burned even deeper when she heard Wendy giggling at her friend's situation.

"Whore, get something to gag her with. We don't want the staff to hear her screams."

"Wendy, please don't," she pleaded. "I can't take anymore of this." She was trembling now in fear and anticipation, not wanting to think about what the fates had in store for her next.

But Wendy was enjoying herself now and had climbed off the bed on shaking legs, knowing instantly how to fulfil her husband's instructions. She ran through to the bathroom and rummaged to the bottom of her laundry basket before coming back into the bedroom holding a large pair of her own knickers. She had wanted these ones in particular because she had worn them for two days and two nights when she stayed in bed earlier in the week with a migraine. They were very sweaty, very stained and perfect for silencing her friend. To ensure that Alison got the full effect, she kindly turned them inside out so that her friend could see just how dirty they were before Peter pushed them into her still open mouth.

Alison had no doubt how dirty they were as he had ensured that the dirty crotch was pressing against her tongue and she could easily taste the overpowering mixture of her friend's stale piss and pussy stains. She didn't want to think about the other tastes she could distinguish. Just as she thought they had pushed her as far as she could stand, her punishment began.

SLAP!

Alison's whole body jerked off the bed as her husband brought his hand down hard and fast and slapped her arse on the right cheek.

"Are you ready to lick my whore's cunt?"

Alison tried to answer through her dirty gag but could only shake her head in defiance.

SLAP!

This time John slapped her on the other side.

"Are you ready to taste my cum as it drips from another woman's pussy?"

Alison wondered how she was supposed to answer when her mouth was full but still her head shook.

"What's wrong with my cunt?" asked Wendy, as she leaned close to her friend's ear? "Is it not good enough for you?"

SLAP!

"Are you ready to stick your tongue up my cunt and taste your husband's cum mixed with my pussy?"

Wendy had taken over the questioning now just as Alison's resolve began to weaken.

This time she answered with a nod of her head.

SLAP!

She couldn't take much more of this. She nodded her head again, even more vigorously than before. Still the spanking continued

SLAP!

Peter knew that she was finally defeated but he gave her one more just because he was enjoying himself so much.

SLAP!

John looked down on his wife's punished arse and revelled in the sight of her bright red cheeks. He had wanted to do that for so long, not necessarily to hurt her but to punish her for being a slut. He had to admit he had thought it would be exciting to spank his wife and it had been even better than he had imagined. His cock was erect once more, throbbing in anticipation of what was to come next.

Alison, in turn, was shocked. Her bottom hurt so much yet she couldn't deny that she could feel her pussy tingling, longing to be touched. Her juices were flowing; she had never known her body to betray her in this way. It was unthinkable to believe that she was turned on by the spanking she had just received yet, as the men untied her, she knew that she was about to debase herself even further.

As she stood up she was almost relieved not to be the one lying down on the bed, relieved that her punished bottom would not be pressed against the soft sheets. She watched as Wendy took her place on the bed, lying across it with her legs hanging over the edge.

"Are you ready, Alison? Are you ready to lick your husband's cum from my pussy?" she simpered annoyingly.

Alison hated her friend right now, maybe even more than she hated John and Peter, but she knew who was in charge. She could see that Wendy was enjoying having an excuse to humiliate her but she had no choice but to sink to her knees between the other woman's open legs. She placed one hand on each of Wendy's thighs and leaned in. She was almost overpowered by the smell of a used pussy but she steeled herself for what she had to do.

Trying to prove to herself that she had some sort of control, she pushed Wendy's thighs further apart, much further than was necessary, but her friend simply giggled and lifted her feet to rest on the edge of the bed.

Taking one last chance, she looked up at the woman above her, pleading with her eyes. Wendy looked down just at that moment but there was no mercy in her look. She smiled and looked down at her dripping cunt.

Alison shuddered in disgust when she saw that Wendy's lips were now stuck together with dried cum. Closing her eyes, telling herself that this would be the last thing she would be forced to do, she pressed her tongue against her friend's slit and forced herself to slide it up and down.

It only took a few moments before she gained entry. She moved slightly forward and she began to fully realise what she was doing when she tasted not only pussy juices but John's salty cum too.

Wendy sighed with pleasure and pulled a couple of pillows down from the head of the bed so that she could relax and watch her friend pleasuring her. Even though Alison was disgusted by the taste in her mouth, she knew better than to show her true feelings. "Maybe," she thought, "this won't take too long. Then I can leave this house and never come back." Wendy had other ideas.

"Why don't you clean my arsehole too? I'm sure some of John's cum slipped down there."

She knew she had done this before and obviously Wendy had enjoyed it more than she had so, feeling nothing but totally defeated, she reached down and pushed her friend's cheeks apart.

She must have been licking and sucking at Wendy's dirtiest hole for more than five minutes, even pressing the tip of her tongue inside and hiding her disgust as yet another taste assaulted her mouth. Only then did the other woman give her permission to return to her pussy.

"Such a talented arse licker," she smiled.

Alison was almost relieved to lift her mouth and once again push her tongue inside her friend's pussy but, the more she did, the more she tasted her husband and she cringed once more at the memory of having had to watch them fucking each other as she lay beside them.

"You really are quite revolting, aren't you?" laughed Wendy. Alison could only cringe in response, She knew she was doing a good job from the moans of pleasure coming from her friend but it was still by far the most humiliating thing she had been forced to do.

Wendy continued her verbal assault.

"What kind of slut sucks her husband's cum from another woman's pussy? Have you no self-respect at all? Maybe I should tell our other friends what a talented tongue you have. Maybe John could fuck them all and they could line up for you to clean them too. Would you like that?"

Alison knew she couldn't take much more of this. She knew she would never have anything to do with Wendy again but she had hoped that she would still be able to retain her position within their circle of friends. For anyone else to find out what she had been doing, for this torment to continue with others involved, that would totally destroy her. She knew there was only one way to end this; she would have to make Wendy cum again.

Once again she moved her mouth up just a little and began to concentrate her tongue's actions on her friend's clit while, at the same time, plunging two fingers into Wendy's cunt and quickly finding her magic spot.

"Yes!" her friend screamed, loud enough for all the staff to hear.

"Yes, Alison! Lick my clit! Suck it! Bite it! YES!"

And with a scream loud enough to wake the dead, Wendy's whole body arched as even more cum and pussy juice poured out of her cunt and into Alison's mouth. It took a long few moments before she calmed down and relaxed onto the bed, her large breasts rising and falling as her breathing finally returned to normal.

"Well that was quite a show, slut. You looked as if you were enjoying yourself almost as much as the whore."

Alison leaned back and turned her head to face the two men, although it was difficult to concentrate when she found herself staring at two very erect cocks, inches from her face.

"Please, Peter, John; haven't I been punished enough?"

"Not yet, you pussy-licking slut. Get out of the way."

Alison scampered away on her hands and knees as the two men approached Wendy lying on the bed. It was only now that she noticed the strange looking harness in John's hand. Neither of the women could have known that he had not come back from his trip empty handed and had a toy for each of them in the briefcase he had brought with him.

Wendy was positioned so that her head was resting on the pillows at the head of the bed. She was very compliant with what the men were doing and Alison wasn't sure she was even aware of them pulling the leather harness up her legs and fastening it around her hips. John then went back to his briefcase and took something else out, something that Alison instantly recognised.

She had secretly owned a dildo for the last few months, ever since she thought John had lost interest in her, but she had never seen one like this. As her husband attached it to Wendy's harness, she noticed that his fingers didn't even stretch round its width and it was much bigger than either of the hard cocks in the room, bigger than any cock she had ever seen.

"I'm not sure if this is a present for Wendy or for you, slut, but I think you'll both enjoy using it. Climb on board."

Alison's head now spun in terror from Peter to John to the giant plastic cock that was waiting for her,

"Please, Peter, No. I'll never fit that inside me."

Both men smiled at each other as if they had anticipated this response, almost as if they welcomed it. They grabbed her off the floor and swung her onto the bed, positing her over her friend's prone body, positioning her so that the monster cock was pressing against her pussy.

Peter and John released her and she took hold of Wendy's cock, amazed at how big, how hard it felt. She slowly, tentatively, started to slide down its length.

"Faster, slut. We all know you can take it."

Alison wasn't too sure about that but, as she finally got to the bottom of its 12 inches and, as she felt herself resting on Wendy, she knew that she was being filled like she had never been filled before. Knowing she had no choice, she began to slide up and down the massive pole, trying to concentrate on the amazing feelings building deep within but all she could see was her friend's grinning face and her big tits. It felt so wrong to be looking down on another woman's face, on her large tits bouncing with her attempts to fuck the woman on top. As Wendy began to raise her hips to meet her downwards slide, Alison felt the 12 inches slide even deeper than she thought possible and knew that she wouldn't last long.

She raised her head, wondering what the men were doing now but she didn't have to look too far as Peter climbed on to the bed, kneeling over his own wife, and presented Alison with his hard cock to suck. She opened her mouth obligingly and began to gently suckle on his prick, too engrossed in the feelings coming from her pussy to do anything else.

One more thing worried her; where was John?

She had no longer formed the question in her mind than she felt him climbing on to the bed behind her and kneeling down between her legs. She was vaguely aware of him shuffling forward towards her and then she felt his hard cock pressing against her arse cheeks.

John had waited all his married life for this and licked his lips in anticipation as Wendy's hands reached up and pulled his wife's cheeks apart.

"Oh, yes, YES!" was all he said as Alison felt his dick pressing against the tight hole she had always denied him. Now she knew what her fate was; all three of them were going to fuck her together.

"Do it!" Wendy urged. "Fuck her arse."

So he did. With one powerful, painful push John's whole length slid balls-deep into his wife's still-tight arsehole. As soon as he did, her other two fuckers started to really punish her cunt and mouth. She would have complained but her mouth was too full of cock and her cunt was too full of plastic cock. And, if she was honest, she was enjoying it all too much.

Peter's cock was enjoying the small sounds her mouth was making and he smiled down at the sight of the slut being taken in every hole. Wendy's cock was matching the pace of her husband's thrusts so that Alison found herself impaled between the husband and wife tag-team. John, on the other hand, could feel the hard cock in her cunt, as he thrust his own into her arse. Deeper and deeper he went with every stroke and his wife bounced between all three like a rag doll.

Peter came first, emptying his cum into her mouth and pulling out immediately to wipe his dripping prick on her face. Wendy knew she wasn't going to cum, although the harness was pressing against her clit and giving her the most delicious tingle, but she lay where she was, holding on to her friend, delighted to be taking part in Alison's final punishment.

Alison had never felt so full in all her life, and although it had been uncomfortable at first she knew that she was enjoying every single sensation now and realised that she really was a slut.

John knew this already and by now was very close to cumming himself so he hammered her dirty hole as hard as he had ever fucked any hole, cunt or arse, and she screamed once again, although he suspected it was more in pleasure than pain.

"Fuck her, John," urged Peter and Wendy, Fuck her dirty hole."

So he did. He no longer knew if he was fucking her to punish her or to feed her filthy desires but he knew he wanted to cum in her arse and cum deep within her. He fucked her and fucked her and fucked her. She pushed back and met his thrusting cock with her own backward thrusts and still her friends demanded more.

"Harder, John! Faster!"

So he did. Harder and harder, deeper and deeper, he fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, ploughing into her ravaged hole, leaning forward and pushing her down so her large tits were rubbing against Wendy's. He didn't know who came first, only that he could feel her tight arse getting even tighter as she came and he poured his spunk into her arse. Collapsing on to her while she, in turn, collapsed onto her friend beneath her. All she could see was Wendy's smug grin as her eyes closed and she fell into an exhausted, wonderful sleep.

When she woke up she heard the sound of the shower running and knew it had to be Wendy using it as both men were now fully dressed and standing beside the bed.

"So you're finally awake, slut? I told you John had brought you both a toy. The strap-on was Wendy's and this is yours."

Before she could even focus on what Peter was holding in his hand, John leapt on top of her and pinned her to the bed, face down. Alison was too weak to move but when she realised that Peter was holding a butt-plug and a very big one at that, she gathered all her strength to try to push her husband off her back. But it was useless; she lay there, helpless, and resigned herself to her fate once again.

"Time to get her ready, John."

Peter was back in charge and John didn't mind at all as he pulled his wife's arse cheeks apart and watched his friend. Peter was busy spreading a drop of lubricating jelly over the tip of the plug before looking down with an evil grin at the slut's dirtiest hole.

Placing the prepared tip of the plug against her hole he began to push it in, rotating it at the same time, as inch by inch it began to enter her. She was very tense for obvious reasons, which was only making it worse for her.

"If you don't relax, slut, I'll have to ram this thing up there as hard as I can, and you won't like that, I promise you."

To reinforce his point, he spanked her twice on both cheeks and John felt his wife force her body to relax as she slowed down her breathing and stopped struggling. Again Peter began to push the plug in and this time the passage was slightly easier. Inch by agonising inch he turned it into her arsehole. The deeper it went, the wider her most private hole was stretched and both men were amazed they were soon at the widest part. Peter continued with his efforts, pulling the plug out slightly before pushing it back in again, even deeper each time.

Alison was moaning aloud with each new advance as she desperately tried to follow her instructions to relax. If either of the men had been able to tear their eyes away from her arse they would have seen her hands gripping the sheet on the bed so tightly that her knuckles were turning white.

But they were getting impatient by now and Peter knew he was going to have to force the final few inches in. Alison buried her face in the pillows, trying to hide her tears as the plug stretched her almost beyond endurance. Peter didn't care about this and, with all his might, thrust the plug in, getting it past the widest part. Despite the pain she must have been in, the men smiled to each other as they saw streams of juice pouring from her cunt and they knew she was as turned on as they were.

"Of all the women we've shared over the years, John, I don't think I've ever known one as dirty as your wife."

Alison was struggling to understand what she had just heard when John climbed off her and dragged her to her feet.

"Time to go home, slut. You'd better go back downstairs and collect your clothes. You are not to remove the plug under any circumstances. The pain and discomfort in your arse will hopefully serve as constant reminders to you of what a dirty slut you are. Now let's be on our way."

Alison couldn't believe he was going to make her walk out of the bedroom with the awful plug still in place but she knew better than to question him. Awkwardly, hesitantly, she made her way to the door, wincing with each step, as her body struggled to get used to the invader in her arse.

By now her face was as red as her bottom and she knew she smelled of sex, pussy juice and cum. If any of the staff were to see her they would know what her husband knew and what she now knew too – she was a complete slut and she loved it.

Tentatively she reached for the handle and slowly pulled the door open. To her dismay, the new maid that Wendy had told her about was standing there. Lara had been amazed when she saw her new mistress running upstairs totally naked. Even more shocking was the sight of the other naked woman who seemed to be soaking wet.

She had followed them to the bedroom and, once the door was closed behind the women and their husbands, she had pressed her ear to the door. The sounds she had heard had shocked her and intrigued her. The dirty words, the sound of someone being spanked and the undeniable sounds of fucking had made her pussy tingle and she wondered when she would be able to find time to escape to her bedroom to make herself cum.

0131aj
0131aj
1,141 Followers