The Pool

Story Info
Two couples satisfy a sexual need after dinner.
5.4k words
4.34
91.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time, so please be kind and help me enjoy it. That does not mean I mind learning more about how to do this better, in fact positive instruction make for a better second, third and even forth time. Many thanks to michchick98 for her valuable assistance and help with my story.

*

Heather and Kim were sisters. They were a couple years apart in age but many thought they looked like twins. Both had shoulder length hair, trim athletic bodies, average size breasts and similar voices. Heather was married to Mike and Kim was married to Tim.

Mike was six feet in height while Tim was an inch shorter. Mike had black hair while Tim had light brown. They both played sports and had similar body shapes. Mike and Tim did not know each other before their marriage, they became extremely good friends afterward. In fact, they became best friends.

A regular practice was for these couples to spend the evening at each others' houses. Heather and Mike lived at the end of their neighborhood and had a very private swimming pool. Kim and Tim lived a couple of miles away and had a large well equipped game room with a card table and a pool table. During the summer, they liked to hang out at Heather and Mike's house so they could swim after dinner in the darkness.

One weekend, Kim and Tim were over at Heather and Mike's house for dinner. As the dinner progressed, the talk around the table became filled with double meanings; all around a sexual theme. While nothing of a sexual nature had ever occurred between these two couples, this evening they were definitely pushing the limit on appropriate conversation.

Each person was looking in the eyes of their spouse who understood what they were trying to say without actually saying it. Had they been home and alone, they each would have long ago abandoned eating and seen to satisfying other hungers.

Finally at one point, Heather realized that she either needed to get up from the table or she was going to jump into Mike's lap and start something in front of her sister and brother-in-law. She pushed herself away from the table and stood up to start clearing the table. This broke the tension and Kim immediately did the same.

After the table was cleared, Heather started cleaning up the kitchen and told Kim to go see what the boys were up to. Maybe they would like to take a dip while she finished up in the kitchen.

Tim thought a short swim would "cool" things off and headed to the pool to put on his suit and jump in. Kim followed him. However, Mike decided to say inside and see what Heather was up to and see if he could help in some way.

TIM

"It sure was getting hot in there and I don't mean temperature wise," I said to my wife as we got into the pool. "I'm not sure what started that discussion but I'm glad that Heather got up when she did. A dip in the pool will be like a 'cold shower' for me and get my mind off sex for a while. But, I warn you, when we get home you probably shouldn't plan on getting much sleep tonight."

"Promises, promises," Kim replied as she started swimming back and forth in the pool.

I did the same and we were quiet for a while. After several laps, I stopped near the shallow end where it was deep enough that the water was still up to my neck but I could stand on the bottom. Since it was too deep for Kim to stand, she put her arms around my neck to keep her head above the water.

As she curled herself around me, I realized that the swim hadn't cooled her libido at all and that she was still turned on. She was hugging my neck and rubbing her breast and hips against me. Then she started nuzzling my neck. I put my arms around her with my hands caressing her ass.

This encouraged her and she continued in earnest with running her hips into my side. She also started attacking my ear with her lips and tongue; an indication that she was really turned on.

Suddenly, she stopped and said, "I need to go to the bathroom," and swam to the ladder. As she got out of the water and started walking away from me, she said something. Unfortunately I could barely hear her and thought she said, "I'll see you in a minute" garble, garble "comes up". Confused by what I heard, she was gone before I could ask her to repeat it.

I climbed out of the pool as I tried to figure out what she said. "Comes up" what does that mean? Then it occurred to me, Mike and Heather have an upstairs sala, which Mike had told me that they use frequently for intimate moments. Maybe Kim was asking me to go upstairs to a private place for us to have sex. Given the context, that sounded great to me. I grabbed my towel and entered the house.

MIKE

As Tim and Kim left to go jump in the pool, my cock was steering me into the kitchen to see what Heather was up to. She was standing at the sink washing the dishes that wouldn't fit into the dishwasher. I walked up to her, put my arms around her waist and gave her a big hug.

As I kissed the back of her neck, I told her that the meal was great and that I loved her. She stepped back into my hug and snuggled closer to me, which put her ass squarely over my fully engorged cock.

"Still worked up over the dinner conversation I see or rather I feel?" she said over her shoulder but not moving away. She then moved her butt back and forth against my cock.

I countered by moving my hands up from her waist to around her breasts. As I squeezed them gently, I continued to kiss her neck and moved around to kiss the side of her face and her ear.

"You had better stop that or Kim and Tim might get an eye full if they walked in," she said while she continued to move her ass against me. She definitely was telling me she wanted more but that we needed to be careful.

"Let me go check and see what they are up too. Maybe I could hint to Tim that he could take a longer swim while we go do 'something' maybe up in the upstairs sala. I think he will understand. After all, there's lots of privacy around the pool too."

Stepping away from me, Heather said, "good idea .... and hurry."

As I walked toward to pool, I found Tim walking into the house. He looked me in the eye and then put his head down, "Mike, I have a big favor to ask. You've told me before that you and Heather use the upstairs sala for ... um ... let me say, intimate moments. Would you mind allowing Kim and I to use the sala for a little while?"

As I looked at Tim, I saw that his cock was tenting his swim trunks and I fully understood what he was asking. "Sure no problem in fact, I was just coming to ask you a similar question. Heather and I are trying to work out the same .... um ... problem."

Looking down, he saw that we shared the same problem. "Sure that'll be fine. I'll get Heather we will take a .... um ... swim for a while. By the way, if you look at the bottom of the coffee table, you will find a drawer, you might want to check out before you get.... um ... started. It might come in .... um ...handy. Have fun."

I then turned to go back into the kitchen and tell Heather about the change in plans. But she was gone, in the minute or two I was talking with Tim, she apparently finished up in the kitchen. I started toward the stairs and saw Tim walking up. "Tim -- If you see Heather up there, tell her that I'm down in the pool waiting on her"

"Sure, Mike, will do," he responded as he continued up the stairs.

I turned and went out to the pool. I stopped by the pool house and pulled off my shorts and put on my swimsuit. I then turned off all the pool and deck lights. This put the pool totally in the dark. "That should make it nice and private for some interpersonal exercise," I thought. I jumped into the pool and started swimming back and forth. I find this a good way to relax and to warm up the muscles.

A minute or so later I stopped and was resting in the deep end holding onto the ladder. Suddenly I feel a soft, warm body press itself into my back, in fact, I could feel two soft breasts on my back. "Wow, sure didn't take Heather long to get into the swing of things." As I reached back, I noticed that she wasn't wearing any bottoms either.

She started rubbing herself all across my back. I turned my head as much as I could and found her lips against mine in a heartbeat. She loosened her grip on me and I turned in her grasp so I was facing her. She reattached herself to me again and I could clearly feel her breasts, stomach and hips against me. Her tongue was attacking my mouth and our kiss intensified with passion. Wanting to use both hands, I tried to move to the shallow end so I could stand up or even to the steps so we could continue this while still in the water.

As I started to move, she must have understood, because she let go and I started to swim toward the shallow end. Suddenly, I felt my swimsuit pulled off my legs and then a hand grabbed my cock. I stopped kicking with my legs because I didn't want to kick her and continued toward the shallow end. I had almost made it when she let go and came up for some air.

But she only took a breath and went down and started sucking my cock. It was fantastic, the suddenness of the "attack" and the stamina it took to hold her breath as long as she did to suck me off. I finally made the steps and braced myself with my arms on the edge which allowed my hips to float to the surface.

This allowed her to stand while she continued sucking my cock. I laid my head back against the tiles and allowed her to finish what she was doing. Using her hands, her mouth, her tongue and her teeth, she slowly brought me to a peak but then changed her technique to calm me down. She did this two or three times.

I grabbed her hair and being careful not to push her underwater, I started fucking her mouth. After a few seconds, I blasted my come into her mouth which she drank down with vigor. She continued to suck on my cock and drove me crazy with the extra attention to the hypersensitive head. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and pulled her up my body until I could kiss her again.

We locked lips again but this time, my hands were free to explore and fondle her body. Her breasts fit nicely in my hands. Just right, not too big and but plenty to grab onto. I flicked the nipples which were standing tall. I trailed my other hand down her stomach, played with her belly button and finally found the hair around her pussy.

I was momentary surprised because I found lots of hair and she normally shaves all her hair around her pussy except for a small 'landing strip'. Thinking that maybe she hadn't had time to trim it up, I stopped thinking about it and continued with my fondling.

I repositioned us so she was on the steps and I was in the water in front of her. I kissed my way down her face to her chin, her neck and found one of her nipples. I sucked on her breast, then closed my lips around her nipple. I pulled it out a bit with my lips and let it go. I did the same to the other breast. I paid loving attention to those breasts for quite a while, hearing her moan and feeling her arch her back. She grabbed my hair and held my head onto her breast.

The first finger of my other hand was now buried deep inside her pussy and the thumb running over her clit. I added a second finger and proceeded to fuck her with my fingers. This caused even more moaning. She was trying to move her hips back in forth but since she was in the water, she didn't have anything to push against.

I moved down between her legs. Grabbing her ass with both hands, I lifted her hips to the surface and proceeded to lick all around her pussy lips and then finally drove in with my tongue into the deep folds of her pussy. I buried my face into her groin. I had to hold my breath while I did this because her hips frequently went under the water in her gyrations.

Suddenly, she closed her legs over my shoulders and used her hands to hold my head against her. I was glad I had just taken a big breath or else I probably would have drowned. She went rigid and stayed that way for a long time. She slowly relaxed and allowed me to come up for air. I moved up her body kissing everything from her pussy to her lips as I did so.

I was ready for some dry land loving and not having to worry about drowning while fucking my wife. Just then she wrapped her hands around my neck and her legs around my waist. "She wants me to carry her out," I thought. At the moment I was Superman and I could do anything, so I did. Or at least until we both were on the pool deck.

She stopped, looked around trying to see anything in the dark. She stood up and walked carefully in the direction in which she hoped to find the pool lounges. Even though I could not see where she went, I decided that I wasn't going to let anything happen to her, so I kept my hand on her shoulder as she walked. She did find the lounges, I think by tripping over them, and pulled a cushion off with the towel and put it on the deck. As I almost tripped over her, I discovered that she was on her hands and knees.

She ran her hands over my body until she found my cock and rubbed it to made sure it was fully erect. Without letting go, she guided it to into her cunt. As I easily slipped in, I reached around her and grabbed one of her breast while I used the other hand to hold onto her hips.

Even though I had already cum, I hoped I was good for another. But that also meant that I could go a while, a long while before coming again. So I slowly began to pump away. All the way in, hold and then all the way out, hold and repeat. I leaned down on her back and took my hand away from her hips and reached around to her clit.

She was not silent nor still during all of this. She matched me stroke by stroke and accompanied it by sound effects that lead me to understand that this was exactly what she wanted. She seemed to also want to make this fuck last a long time. That changed a bit when I start playing special attention to her clit.

She jumped and completely stopped for a while. I'm not sure if she came again or just was enjoying the sensations of both my hands and my cock. She then started again but seemed to be encouraging me to go a bit faster, and faster still. I had to work some to keep up with her. We now were pumping at a pretty good rate.

I began to feel her pussy starting to clamp down on my cock. Then she froze and grasped my cock in a killer grip that wouldn't let me go, not that I wanted to. She had a climax that lasted at least a minute before she relaxed and allowed me to move. While I didn't pull out, I did go back to a slow pump to try to milk out a bit more pleasure for her.

She then did something that totally shocked me. She reached around behind her and removed my cock from her pussy. She moved it up and started rubbing it against her back door. This was something that we have only done a few times. Not wanting to deny her anything, I quickly realized what she wanted and put my finger into her pussy.

Picking up some of her nectar from her pussy, I spread it around her tight rosebud. Actually I did that a couple of times before I pressed my finger into it. At first she was too tight to go in but she pushed back against my hand and the finger popped in. I slowly started moving it in and out. I also used my other hand to keep my cock hard while it was growing harder and bigger at the thought of penetrating her ass.

After a bit, she pushed my hand away and grabbed my cock again. She pumped it a few times to see how wet it was and then lined it up with her ass. I started to slowly push the head in but she wasn't having any of that. She pushed back strongly and my cock was forced in about half way.

She gave a big moan and held still a moment and then started moving in and out. I tried to match her thrust, easing my cock all the way into her ass. The sensation was fabulous as her tight ass stimulated my cock in a totally new way. I started to groan with her.

A moment later we were pumping wildly as we both were being pleasured in a new and extreme way. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I gasped as I found my cock overwhelmed with the activity and I knew the end was near.

She had by now dropped her head down onto the cushion with her arms over her head. Her moans of pleasure became louder. Without warning, I hit the top and my cock started pumping my silky, milky cum into her ass. This led her to her climax. We both lost all control and collapsed onto the cushion. We rolled to the side so I was spooning her. We laid there for a few minutes. After a bit, she got up and staggered toward the bathroom.

TIM

I had been in the sala many times watching moves or just chatting with Mike and Heather. But this was the first time I was here with the intention of having sex with Kim. This caused me to look at the room with a totally new perspective, I decided that I would turn off all but one light. This gave the room a very mysterious feel which suited my frame of mind as well.

I remembered what Mike had said about a drawer in the coffee table. As it turns out, it faces the oversize couch. Once I saw what was in it, it's location made sense because the drawer was filled with lotion, oils, hand towels and a assortment of dildos and vibrators in different sizes and styles. I had no idea that my friends had this kind of sex life but then again it was not a topic we discussed.

The one remaining light went off and the room thrust into blackness and I heard the door close. I felt some warm hands grab my shoulder from over the back of the couch. I jumped due to the surprise contact and quickly turned to grab the body behind the hands which turned out to be naked.

Thinking that Kim and made it upstairs and was picking up from where we left off in the pool, I pulled her to me and resumed our kissing. As our tongues began fighting world war three, our hands were rubbing and clasping any and every body part they could and our groins rubbed against each other. We fell onto the couch.

Somehow my swim suit disappeared and she grasped my cock in her hands in a killer hold. I was forced to say 'uncle' and laid back on the couch as she kneeled on the floor next to the couch and positioned her head over my cock. She kissed the top, the sides and he top again before she opened her mouth and and took in the head of my cock.

I felt her tongue around the head while she lightly sucked my cock. After a bit, she slowly started raising and lowering her head, each time taking slightly more into her mouth. It wasn't long before she had my entire cock in her mouth and she paused with her nose buried in the hair around my crotch.

After only a moment, she raised up and started the whole process over again, first only the head and then slowly taking in more and more. Having been aroused since dinner, I was not going to last too long with this kind of attention.

Almost without warning, I dropped my hands to her head and held her still as I raised my hips and shot my cum into her waiting mouth. I pumped what felt like a gallon of sperm into her mouth which she quickly swallowed without missing a drop. As I relaxed and my cock softened, she continued to suck the head of my cock, prolonging the wonderful sensations of my climax.

When I was completely soft, my cock popped out of her mouth. She kissed it one more time then started to climb onto my body. Thinking she wanted to kiss some more with a full body hug, she continued to climb up my body until I realized she wanted me to reciprocate the attention. Her pussy appeared before my face and I eagerly stuck out my tongue to begin to explore.

The first thing I noticed was that she had shaved almost all the hair from her pussy. We had talked about this before, but I didn't know that she had actually done it. All that was left was a small 'landing strip' just above her clit. My tongue enjoyed the soft skin around her pussy. First going in circles around her pussy lips and ever-smaller circles. I then began to circle each lip without actually penetrating her pussy. Savoring each lip and feeling it grow as it became aroused.

12