The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began going up and down between her lips and directly over her pussy. Each time going slightly lower and into her pussy. Her hips were now rocking with the attention and she began to rock back and forth in time with my tongue's actions. Without warning, I stopped and plunged my tongue into her pussy as deep as I was able.

She must have climaxed because her hips stopped at the forward part of her movements and she froze in that position. She held herself in that position for a while as I continued to work my tongue in and around her pussy. She slowly relaxed and slightly moved her hips away from me. I wrapped my arms around her hips tightly, pulled her to me and started to slide down the couch.

Wanting better access to her pussy, I rotated our bodies so that she was under me and I got onto my knees. All this time I kept paying attention to her pussy lips with my lips and tongue. I slowly put a finger into her pussy and slid my tongue up to lightly tease her clit. She began to move her hips again in time with my thrusting finger which I increased to two. I slowly paid more attention to her clit as I added a third finger.

Now her hips were really rocking and my lips and tongue where savagely attacking her clit. Her hands came down on my head, holding me tightly against her. Her movements became more intense until she finally thrust her hips as high as she could, letting out a scream of pure ecstasy as she had a major climax. This lasted several minutes before she began to relax. I pulled my fingers out and slowly started to run my tongue over her pussy lightly.

Remembering the drawer full of goodies that was still open, I reached down and felt my way around until I found a small vibrator. I picked up her legs and put them over my shoulders as I slowly brought the vibrator up to her pussy. I slowly rubbed it against her slit, getting it wet before I actually stuck it into her.

She jumped when I did that but the pleasure it brought helped her relax after only a brief moment. I pulled my head away slightly so I could watch the vibrator go into her pussy as I started thrusting it in and out. Resuming my attention to her clit, I found the button to turn on the vibrator.

She jumped again but her hips began to move again in time with my thrusting. Increasing the vibrations and the speed of my thrust, she increased her movements. Within a short period of time, she had another climax and totally collapsed onto the couch. I slowly reduced my attentions to her groin and eventually stopped all together.

She reached down and pulled me up onto her so that she could kiss me. We turned so that I was laying next to her, between her and the back of the couch. She stopped kissing as we relaxed holding onto each other. She slid off the couch onto her knees. I head her rummage through the drawer. After a minute she slid me over until I was flat on my back on the couch.

She reached down and found my cock. However she did not start rubbing it, instead she grabbed the vibrator I used on her, turned it on and began to rub it all over my cock and balls. Never having received this kind of attention before, it quickly brought my cock to full size and straining for more. I could tell she was doing something else with her other hand but I didn't care due to the attention being paid to my cock.

She then did something really strange. She stopped what she was doing and put a pillow under my hips. She pulled my legs up until my knees where dangling in front of my cheeks. She spread my legs to expose my cock again and she restarted running the vibrator up and down my cock. But now she had better access to my balls and the extremely sensitive area just behind them.

Without warning, I felt her finger begin probing my ass. Her finger was covered in something and just as I realized what was going on, she pushed her finger into my ass. I jumped when she did this but she continued to push her finger in and held it there. As I became used to the intrusion, she started moving her finger around more and more.

She removed it briefly and reinserted it again. She must have put more stuff on her finger because she was easily able to penetrate me. She again pulled out her finger and after a second, something else started to enter my backside. She either put the vibrator or some other toy from the drawer into me and started moving it in and out. It was the vibrator because she turned it on and I felt the vibrations clearly all the way to the tip of my cock. What a fantastic feeling. My wife was being so bad to have done this in the first place. I wondered where she came up with this idea.

The vibrator stopped moving but was still turned on and inside of me. My wife pulled my legs down pinning the vibrator firmly in my ass. My cock was sticking straight up when I realized that she had climbed onto me and was lowering herself slowly down onto my rigid shaft. But she was facing away from me.

"That's strange, why did she do that?" I thought. But I quickly realized what she had in mind.

As she began moving up and down on my cock, she grabbed my legs and pulled them up to her chest. She then reached down, grabbed the vibrator and slowly continued to work it in my ass.

So here I was, on my back, my wife riding me cowboy style, while she works a vibrator in my ass going full tilt! I was into some serious sensuous feeling and knew this wouldn't last very long. I added to the excitement by moving my hips up and down and she stopped all attempts to control the movement on my cock.

She seemed to focus all her energies on keeping the vibrator moving. As I felt my climax getting closer and closer, I could feel her pussy clamping down harder on my cock. Her hand movements gained momentum too. Suddenly, I pushed up as hard as I could into her pussy and start pumping my sperm into that most wonderful of places.

Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. Her hand movements stopped and we both froze in place for what seemed like hours. I'm sure it was only moments but I slowly relaxed. She pulled the vibrator out and turned it off then laid back onto my chest. I wrapped my arms around her holding a breast in each hand. I think I fell asleep because a moment later I realized she was gone and I was alone.

DOWNSTAIRS.

A while later, everyone appeared fully dressed in the kitchen. It seemed everyone had worked up a thirst and was enjoying a drink. Not much talking occurred because it seemed we were all embarrassed over what had happened. After a few minutes, Tim suggested that it was getting late and that they ought to be going home. Kim quickly agreed and began to gather up their things.

As Tim and Kim walked toward their car, Tim told Mike that it had been a great evening and that he had enjoyed himself. Not wanting to say what he enjoyed and no one else wanted to say anything about what had happened after dinner, there was not much conversation as Tim and Kim climbed into the car.

Mike and Heather stood side by side with their arms around each other as the car drove down the driveway. Suddenly, at the bottom of the driveway, the brake lights came on and the car stopped.

Mike and Heather looked at each other and Mike said, "I wonder what that's all about?" The car didn't move from its position at the bottom of the driveway with the brakes on for several minutes. "Do you think we should go down and see if everything is okay?" Mike asked.

Just then the brake lights went off and the car started up and resumed its trip. As they turned to go into the house, Heather ran her fingers through Mike's hair. She realized that it was damp. Thinking that he had taken a shower after their romp in the upstairs sala, she asked, "When did you have time to take a shower?"

"A shower? I didn't , I was in the pool." Then he realized that her hair was dry and added, "How did your hair get dry?"

"Dry? It never got wet," Heather replied.

They looked in each others eyes for a long minute, then looked at the car lights receding in the night and looked at each other again. They each got a gleam in their eye, grabbed the others' hand and ran into the house.

12