The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers

As his lips nibbled on my ear, I took his right hand and I slid it down over my breast, over my stomach and I placed his hand onto my hot pussy. I wanted him to explore every inch of me. And I wanted it sooner rather than later.

His left breast continued to massage my breast, but his right hand was motionless. I was starting to ache as the heat from his hand penetrated my cold skin. Then, very subtly, the finger that was over my clit, twitched. I let out another soft moan.

I slowly arched my back until my ass grazed the material of his swimsuit. His finger twitched again, and I leaned back a little more. His hard cock pressed against my ass, and I licked my lips. His finger twitched again and it was all driving me mad. I started to breathe heavy and I was losing patience. I wanted and needed more. His fingers on my left nipple, his fingers teasing my clit, his lips on my ear, his cock against my ass were all a wonderful, wonderful tease.

His finger twitched again and I whimpered. I reached down with both hands and I placed both hands over his right hand. I manipulated his hand and I pushed his hand further between my legs and then I pushed his finger between my pussy lips. I gyrated my hips slightly, to make sure his finger was coated in my creamy juices, and then I pulled his hand up, and I quickly turned around to face him. I then looked him straight in the eye as I put his finger into my mouth and I sucked on it softly. I started to suck on his finger, the same way I would suck on a cock, in and out of my mouth slowly, taking it into my mouth a little deeper each time.

I took his finger out of my mouth and I was starting to go down to my knees, when, in one quick, but smooth motion, he lifted me up under my arms and sat me on the counter.

He stared at my breasts for a moment as he reached behind my back and placed his hands on my back behind my breasts. He then devoured me. His hands pulled me forward, causing me to arch my back as his mouth indulged in my breasts. He was no longer restrained. The drug of my flesh was now coursing through his veins and he was losing control as the drug mixed with his lust.

His mouth covered my left nipple and he sucked on my nipple as his tongue flicked it. He then kissed and sucked all over my left breast, and then moved his way over to my right breast and nipple. Having his tongue on me made ever wetter than I already was. I pulled his head into me as I arched my back. I loved behind the object of his desire. I loved being devoured.

I then noticed that he was kissing and sucking the remaining water droplets that were on my skin. Starting at the right breast, he slowly worked his way to my chest, and then he slowly lowered himself down between my breasts, down my stomach, and he continued downward, finding every single drop in his patch.

His hands moved from behind my back to my hips, and he pushed back on my hips, so I leaned backward and rested on my elbows. I slowly raised my legs, putting my left heel on the counter, and putting my right foot on his left shoulder. I spread my legs wide, hoping there were many more droplets for him to find.

He made his way down my tummy and then kissed directly over my clit, causing me to gasp and whimper. He then softly kissed my shaved pussy lips, and then started to search for droplets along my inner thighs, first on my left leg, and then on my right.

Can't you see how wet I am? Doesn't your tongue want my droplets?

He once again kissed my pussy lips, and then slowly dragged his tongue over my slit, from the bottom to the top, stopping only to softly kiss over my clit again. It made me intensely crave for him to be inside of me, and I wanted nothing more than to hop off of the counter and ride him hard and fast.

I'm glad I didn't. The next few minutes were amazing. It was the best oral I have ever received in my life. His tongue swirled around my clit over and over, and then he softly sucked on my clit, making my toes curl and making me grind myself into his delicious mouth. His tongue didn't slurp all over me, instead he worked hard to please me with his mouth. Although, I can't really say it was work for him because he seemed to be doing it effortlessly.

I closed my eyes and lay down completely on the counter, but the counter was too narrow, causing my head to hang free over the edge, my long hair flowing out toward the ground. The cold counter top would have made my nipples hard again if they had not already been hard from being so aroused.

My delicious man reached up and grabbed my right breast with his left hand as his right middle finger pressed against me. As he softly sucked on my clit, he slowly slid his finger inside of me. I moaned as I stretched around his finger. I moaned for finally having him inside of me. I moaned as my aching pussy was finally able to engulf...

He turned his finger over inside of me, and then softly caressed my g-spot as his tongue twirled around my throbbing clit. As he sucked on my clit, his tongue first teased the tip, and his tongue would then make a wave against my clit, and at the same time he started to rub my g-spot harder. His tongue and fingers applied more pressure rapidly, sending the sensitive nerve endings into a frenzy.

My tummy tightened and I nearly sat straight up from the intense pleasure that was coming from between my legs. I grabbed the back of his head and started to buck my hips, quickly realizing it threw off his amazing rhythm, so I fought every urge to move and instead I lifted my legs from the counter and spread them so he could do as he pleased. With my right hand behind his head, and only my head moving back and forth as I flinched from the intense pleasure, my long blond hair quickly moved in front of my face. I tried desperately not to thrash too much and pull myself away from his amazing tongue.

The orgasm grew quickly within me. I could tell right away that it was going to be fierce. I was so looking forward to the wonderful euphoria that this man was coaxing out of me with his mouth. My anticipation grew as the orgasm continued to grow in intensity. I started to moan loudly and then I started to yell. I was just about to cum when my South African started to do something different with his finger and mouth.

He timed my orgasm perfectly and as soon as I started to cum. I was in the middle of the most intense orgasm of my life and he stimulated me in just the right way to make the orgasm last a long longer than normal. I let out a long, slow yell as the most intense part of my orgasm lingered. My legs shook, my stomach twitched, and I stopped breathing. Whichever muscles weren't completely tense were shaking uncontrollably.

After what seemed like forever, his fingers stopped, which broke the spell he had on me. I sucked in a huge breath and let out the loudest, most intense moan ever. It echoed inside of the small concession stand.

I lay on the counter, twitching and trying to find my sanity. The euphoria was so intense that it made it hard to even think. I remember laying there, whimpering and curling up in a semi ball, blocked by the cash registers from completely curling into a ball. Usually, my orgasm will subside quickly, but this was just...different. Everything about it was prolonged. The pinnacle was much longer, and it seemed to take forever to subside.

When I did finally manage to get my wits about me, I realized my new lover was no longer between my legs. I looked down and he was leaning against the counter with both hands, and he was just smiling at me.

"Did you do that to...to your wife?" I stammered. The fog of orgasm was still thick in my mind.

"Yes."

"That was amazing," was all I could manage to say.

He spoke softly, "Please, one more time in the pool?"

After that, I'll do whatever you fucking want!

"Yes, of course I will," I replied.

He helped me down off the counter and with wobbly legs I walked outside. This time I was far too hot to even notice the cool air. I dove into the pool, letting the cold water wash over me and instantly cool my hot flesh.

Walking back into the concession stand I had no idea what was next, and I didn't care. After that orgasm he could do whatever he wanted with me. I completely trusted him.

At the same time, I was envious of his wife. She was a lucky woman to have such an amazing lover. With his heart being so desperately broken, I'm sure she was amazing as well.

I closed the door to the stand behind me, and stood before him dripping wet, just as I had been before. I could see the bulge in his pants. I walked toward him slowly and started to reach for his pants. He softly deflected my arms and spun me around so once again my back was to him.

"If you don't mind, I would prefer you this way," he said.

"Why?" I whispered over my shoulder.

He leaned in very close and spoke softly, "My wife and I had an amazingly intimate connection. We often made love while staring into each others eyes. I..." He rested his head on my shoulder. "I just can't. I hope you understand."

"Take me whatever way you wish," is all I could say in return. I admired that he still had that connection to her and respected her so much. I bent over and spread my legs, waiting for him to use me as he pleased.

I turned and faced the counter and leaned over as far as I could in the narrow walkway. I folded my arms on the counter so I could rest my head against them. I was still woozy and lightheaded from the insane orgasm and I wanted to rest for a moment as my mystery lover prepared himself. I spread my legs and went up on my tippy-toes to give him a nice view and easy access to my aching pussy.

Instead of having his cock jammed into me as I anticipated, his fingers started to once again dance over the wet flesh on my back. I went down off of my tippy-toes and I closed my eyes and enjoyed feeling his fingers dance left, right, up, and down over my wet skin. His fingertips seemed to soak up every sensation as they skimmed over the surface, feeling every muscle, exploring every curve. He gave me the chills more than once as I became very, very relaxed.

I finally heard him unzip his pants. He placed one hand on me left hip, placed the hot tip of his cock between my pussy lips, and then gripped my right hip with his right hand. He then started a long, slow slide into me. He didn't pull out once and push back in, rather, with steady pressure he just allowed himself to sink into me slowly.

I gasped when I felt his girth stretched me. I moaned as inch by delicious inch slowly penetrated me. I let out a soft yell as he completely filled me.

And then he stopped.

He exhaled heavily, his breath washing over my back just as the water had done in the pool. He moved his hands to my waist and gripped me tightly. When I tried to move my hips, his grip grew even tighter.

"Please. Don't move. You'll make me cum," he said. His voice was quivering in that way when you are really, really turned on.

Amazing. One thrust and I've made him want to cum.

It only turned me on more that I was able to bring him to climax so quickly. I peeked over my shoulder, "It's OK, you can cum," I said as I tried to move.

"Please. I don't want it over so fast. I want to savor you."

Savor me? No one has ever said anything like that to me...

I held perfectly still.

He took in a few breaths and then slowly pulled out, and thrust into me again. Over and over, he would slide out...and slide back in. The deliberate thrusts were driving me mad. I could feel and hear how wet I was and I wanted him to slam himself into me but-

Savor me.

He slowly started to thrust in a little harder, and a little faster, and it was welcomed. I very subtly pushed back against him as he thrust into me to make him go deeper inside of me.

Harder and harder he started to thrust as he gained control over his orgasm, until he was soon thrusting into me hard and fast. The slow build up was mind blowing. No one had ever done that to me before and I was so erotic to have to wait for him.

Then...the anger and sadness took over.

He slapped my right ass hard, my skin stinging because it had still been wet when he spanked me. I let out a yell and clenched down hard around him.

"Spank me again," I blurted out.

He obliged, making my toes curl as the pain shot through my right ass cheek.

He started to thrust so hard that I had to push myself back away from the counter to keep from being rammed into it over and over.

"Why?" he grunted.

Before I could answer he slapped my ass again hard, and then put both hands on my shoulders and started to pound me from behind. His balls started to slap my clit as he rammed me hard and fast.

"Why!?" he asked again. His voice was strained.

He reached around and grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard as he continued to fuck me as fast as he could. He then grabbed my arms above the elbows.

"Why!?!" he yelled.

I had no idea why he was asking, but I couldn't answer. He was fucking me so hard it felt like the tip of his cock was coming up my and out of my throat. I could only manage guttural yells to his question.

He then grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back to him, and as he was forced to slow to thrust into me at the odd angle our bodies were in, he put his lips next to my left ear. His voice was soft and cracking.

"Why? Why did you leave me, my love? Why did you abandon me on that freeway? Why did you leave me all alone in this evil world to long for you day and night? Do you know how much I miss you?" His voice became louder "Do you know how much I miss you? Do you know how many nights I cry for you, and wish it had been ME on that freeway?" He never broke his rhythm as he continued to fuck me and pull my hair. He became even louder. "Don't you know how much I loved YOU? Don't you know I LOVE YOU!?"

The words were full of anguish. He finally let go of my hair and he grabbed my shoulders and fucked me harder than I've ever been fucked before. His hard, hot shaft plunged into me hard and fast, ramming my insides and making me scream like I've never screamed before. His thrusts were knocking me off balance and if his hands hadn't been pulling back on my shoulders, I would have easily collapsed onto the floor in a pile of naked flesh.

I didn't moan, I grunted. My breasts bounced hard and fast against my chest and my soaked pussy was being slammed into over and over. Our skin slapped together to make the more wonderful percussion. I remember looking between my legs for just a moment, and noticed the glistening droplets of my pussy juice that were now on the floor. He pounded me so hard and fast, I was literally dripping.

His cock started to swell inside of me. I readied myself for what was to come. I was right to be prepared. He thrust himself deep and hard into me a half dozen times, and then shoved himself into me as deep as possible.

That nanosecond lasted forever...

His hot cum crashed into me with such force that I was instantly full of his hot cum. He pulled out, and shoved himself in again, and another gush of hot cum flooded into me.

The moment was too much. His hot cum sent me over the edge. I felt my orgasm rush into me almost as fast as he cum did. I let out a yell that was nearly deafening. By his third thrust, our orgasms were in sync. I was spasming around him as he slid out, pulling every drop of cum out of his thick shaft, and then he would slam himself back into me again to shoot more cum inside of me.

I overflowed. Our cum spilled out of me and slowly dripped onto the floor, and down the insides of my thighs, and all over his thighs.

He collapsed on my back and we both struggled to catch our breath. He slowly pushed himself off of me and slid out of me.

"I'm...I'm sorry," he said as he stood there, panting, looking awkwardly around for an answer to what had just transpired.

I turned and threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I could feel him oozing out of me as I held onto him. "There is no reason to apologize. I understand completely."

He hugged me in return.

We eventually cleaned ourselves and dressed. I put my hand on the door handle and paused. I turned and looked him directly in the eye.

"This Saturday, I will give you ten seconds, ten minutes, or ten hours to do anything you wish to me. Will you be here?"

He smiled and said, "Absolutely. For her...and for you."

AJQuick
AJQuick
51 Followers
12