The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

At first, I had moved into her easily but suddenly she clamped down on me, stopping any movement. She cried out loudly and shivered all over. I thought I had hurt her and tried to pull out.

"No," she yelled when I did.

So I just froze where I was. Neither of us moved for several long minutes but I could feel her grip on me relaxing slowly. I watched her face as she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I smiled backed and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

Shaking her head, she replied, "No, I just came really hard. For all my attempts to seem so worldly, I've only had one other lover and he was a lot smaller than you are. Not thinking as clearly as I should, I tried to force things faster than my body would accept them. I wasn't prepared for the size difference and what it would feel like."

She rocked her hips slightly and we both shivered from the exquisite feel of our sexes moving one within the other. "We've got to take it slow and easy until I get used to it," she said in a halting voice.

My legs were shaking from the excitement and the pure pleasure her slow hip movements were generating. I moved my hips forward slowly and gently and felt another couple of inches slip inside. Her hip movement faltered for a moment as she came again in a rush, her insides clamping down on me tightly. I again froze and gave her time to relax.

After a while, she sighed deeply. "I'm going to die before we get it all in, I know I am." She took a couple of deep breaths as she grinned up at me.

"Maybe we should stop for now and give you some time to rest and relax. I wouldn't want to hurt you for anything," I said with concern in my voice.

She gave a long drawn out sigh and nodded. "You're probably right. I don't want to stop but . . ."

She moved her hips slowly up and down just enough so I could feel her tight pussy move around me. I eased back an inch or so and then pressed back forward just a little which made her tighten up on me again.

After a moment, she whispered, "I'm just too tight."

I moved my hips backward and slowly slipped out of her. When I was all the way out she reached down between us and again centered the head on her hole.

"Try it again slow."

Pressing forward, I easily slipped in a couple of inches. She sighed and I pulled back almost all the way out. As I moved again, she shivered but didn't clamp down like she had before. I slowly fucked her with short two to three inch strokes as she whimpered.

"Yes," she mumbled over and over.

As I kept this up, I savored the feel of her and suddenly realized that most of my shaft was inside. She was rolling her head from side to side and moaning continuously. I could feel my orgasm building way down deep inside me. I knew there was no way I could have stopped it if I had wanted to, but I wanted this feeling to go on forever. When I came, her whole upper body came up off the seat and her arms wrapped around my neck as she screamed and then she was coming with me.

My mind was off in its own little world. The things that Julie had done to me and that I had done to her had my brain whirling. As I slowly came to my senses, I wasn't sure how much time had passed as I half lay there on that seat holding her. Julie acted as if she was asleep as I tried to rise up off her. Her arms were still around my neck and she hugged herself tightly to me.

I asked her softly, "Are you all right?"

Her head nodding against my chest was her only answer for several minutes, and then she whispered, "I've never felt anything like that in my life. I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

She took a deep breath and leaned her head back a little as she looked up into my eyes. A smile flickered across her face and lit it up. "I didn't think I would ever stop coming and then you came inside me. That's when the skyrockets and the rest of the fireworks went off in one large boom."

I leaned down and kissed her for the first time.

As the kiss broke, she chuckled. "We seem to have gotten things slightly out of order in the romance, but it works for me."

I laughed for no reason other than I felt like it. As I did, I reached down, cupped my hands under her ass, picked her up, and straightened. I was surprised to find myself still semi hard and still inside her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and grinned at me as if I was crazy. I kissed her again.

As we kissed, her hips started to move ever so slightly. Between the kiss, her hips movements, and her hard nipples rubbing across my chest, my manhood was growing back to its former hardness and length. I felt a tremor run up her body and she broke the kiss.

She grinned at me and said, "Whoa, I think I need a rest before we do this again. Anyway, I want to be in a much more comfortable position. Like on a blanket over some soft grass."

Her hips were still moving as she said this. So, I walked around the door of the car and sat her on the edge of the fender. She leaned back and raised her legs up higher; her heals resting at the top of my ass. I sucked a nipple between my lips and flicked it with the tip of my tongue as I slowly pulled out of her. I was almost all the way out when her legs started to push me back the other way. I grinned down at her and slowly went back in. Her eyes closed and a shudder ran up and down her body until I stopped moving, my hips tight against her spread legs.

As I pulled out again, I asked her, "Are you sure you want to wait that long?"

I moved out a little faster than I had the first time as she moaned loudly, arched her back, and tilted her head. I smiled as I worked my manhood in and out at an ever-increasing speed and strength. I felt my orgasm starting to build about the time she wailed and drummed her feet against my ass. I pushed into her as deeply as I could and held myself in place, feeling the walls of her vagina ripple and grab at my shaft. I was very close to coming but I held back for some reason.

When her breathing settled down to a more normal rate and her eyes opened, I started to ease myself back and out of her. As soon as I moved the least little bit, her eyes snapped shut and her mouth opened. A hissing noise came from her lips until I was free. As soon as I was, her legs tightened up, pulling me back against her and we were kissing.

As the kiss ended, she whispered, "Damn, for a virgin, you sure do learn quick."

I chuckled and said, "I have a great teacher."

She grinned and kissed me lightly on the lips before she dropped her legs from around my waist.

"Ok, lover boy, time out," she said as she pushed me away. "You are dangerous, that is for sure. Go get that sleeping bag out of the trunk while I get my head on straight."

I grinned at her and went to do as I was told. When I got back to the side of the car, she had her swim bag and mine sitting on the seat.

"I wish I had thought to have you stop and get us a couple of cokes before we left town."

I laughed and asked, "Have you looked in the cooler behind the seat?"

"No."

I leaned the seat forward and hauled it out. It contained a dozen cokes on ice.

"Are you a boy scout too?" When I looked puzzled, she explained. "Always prepare. Isn't that their motto?"

"No, I'm just too cheap to pay the concession stand prices at the pool. I work for my money, so I'm careful how I spend it."

She looked at me funny for a moment. "What about your parents?"

"What about them? I've been on my own for almost three years now. Me and my old man couldn't get along. We're too much alike, I guess. Hardheaded and quick tempered; traits that don't mix well, especially when there are two of them in one family."

"Where do you live then, if not at home?"

"Believe it or not, I have a one bedroom apartment over near the high school."

She laughed and shook her head. "Then what the hell are we doing out here in the woods? We could be at your house, in a nice comfy bed."

"To tell you the truth, I never even thought about that. You were the one who wanted to go to a lake and go skinny-dipping. I figured you just liked the outdoors thing."

"Actually, I do. I wouldn't have missed this for the world. I have a feeling that it wouldn't have been as good inside four walls."

"I hate to tell you but it would have been great anywhere, but you are right, I also think it was better out here."

She grinned at me and looked around. "This really is a beautiful place. I know it's a little late to worry but do you think there's anyone around or going to come around?"

"Like I said, not too many people come here during the week and even fewer come down in here."

"Good," she said. "Give me your shirt so you'll be as naked as me and let's go find that lake. I think we both need to cool off and clean up." I handed her my shirt, which she stuffed into my bag along with my shorts. Her dress went into her bag.

I picked up the cooler and the sleeping bag, while she shouldered the two gym bags. We headed toward the bridge and a long and happy life together.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12