The Pool

Story Info
Sister and older brother discover each other.
2k words
4.12
112.8k
73

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just my third attempt at writing an erotic story and I would greatly appreciate comments or suggestions to improve.

*****

It was a hot balmy August day and I was home alone, which was not very usual in our busy household.

Let me explain I lived in this beautiful house with my mom and dad who were out visiting relatives and 3 brothers, Martin 18 years, Adam 20 years and the eldest Bobby 24years, a year older than me, who were all out doing their own thing leaving me at home to enjoy the peace and quiet. I had at least all afternoon to enjoy the solitude and relax after finishing my university degree.

Because it was such a beautiful day I decided to take advantage of our pool and private back garden so I changed out my skirt and blouse and put on my bikini so I could top up my suntan. I consider my self reasonably attractive I have long dark hair which today is up in a pony tail, with 34D tits a slim waist and long shapely legs. I keep myself fit swimming and playing in the university athletics team.

I settled myself down on the lounger with a cold glass of wine and a good book to spend a couple of hours relaxing and winding down after the last few months of hectic chaos of studying and exams and competing in the university athletic trials.

I poured some sun lotion into my hand and began to rub into all the exposed places on my body so I didn't get burnt by the hot sun. The lotion was cool to the touch and as I rubbed it across my flat belly and into my cleavage and around my firm breasts, my nipples reacted to my own touch and had hardened, (I wish someone was here to do it for me. I thought.) and then continued along my legs.

After being in the sun for a while reading and dozing I was aware of little rivulets of sweat trickling between my breasts and on my belly so decided to pop into the pool to cool off.

Ah the water was divine, so cooling and fresh. I swam and floated on my back for a while before I heard a noise at the side gate as if someone was trying to enter the back garden. Thinking it was just one of my brothers home earlier than expected I didn't take much notice and continued to float on my back with my eyes closed, enjoying the cool water and warm sun rays.

When I did open my eyes, standing there at the far edge near my lounger was Bobby, just looking at me, standing so still, at first I didn't register him being there at all because of the sun in my eyes. I waved and called out hello and swam towards him.

I reached the end of the pool and Bobby bent down to help pull me out but slipped on some of my sun tan lotion I had spilt and landed head first into the water. He came up spluttering at the unexpected ducking and grabbed my arm to try and duck me under to stop my laughter. Instead as we faced each other, just for a split second our eyes locked and bodies reacted unconsciously to the closeness and the fact I was only wearing a brief bikini while Bobby's thin T shirt and shorts had become almost see through in the water. I could see I had had an effect on him.

I had never really looked at my brother in any way except as an older brother and was quite shocked at my thoughts as I saw him with the definite hard on beneath his thin shorts. His muscles rippled as he moved and I was thankful we were in the water so he wouldn't see my juices had started to flow.

"This is crazy. This is so wrong. He's my brother!!" I said to myself.

Bobby must have felt the electricity between us as his hand moved from my arm to my breast,

"OMG Carrie, what are you doing to me? This is sooo not how we should be acting."

"I know," I replied breathlessly, "but it does feel nice. Come on, out of the pool and go get some dry clothes put on while I clean up the spilt lotion."

Reluctantly, it seemed to me at least, we climbed out of the pool deliberately not looking at each other, we both seemed nervous and embarrassed by our reactions. However I did notice that as Bobby entered the house he looked over his shoulder at me and appeared to smile to himself as he involuntarily tried to smooth down his shorts.

A few minutes later Bobby reappeared not fully clothed as I expected but with his swimming shorts on.

"Come on sis, let's have a race in the pool. Two lengths the winner to decide on a forfeit."

Well, I am very competitive, always have been, hated for my brothers to beat me at any of the games we played as children, so I replied,

"OK then, be prepared to lose big bro" and with that I dove into the pool and swam as fast as I could to the other end. Bobby wasn't far behind and soon caught up with me and managed to reach the edge and turn seconds before I did.

"Ahhh, Ouch!!" I yelped as my leg cramped up and I swallowed water and began to choke on it. Bobby stopped swimming and came straight back to make sure I was OK

"Cramp in my thigh OUCH it hurts!" I moaned.

Bobby helped get me to the nearest edge of the pool which was at the opposite end to where the lounger was, then helped me out. I was struggling to stand properly so he lifted me into his strong arms to carry me to the lounger. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his firm muscles holding me tightly. As I looked up at Bobby our eyes met again and locked and we both knew instinctively what the other was thinking.

Instead of lowering me onto the sun lounger Bobby carried me into the house and up the stairs to my bedroom. Nothing was said between us as we entered the door and he laid me on my queen sized bed.

"Carrie, you know what I want, you look absolutely the sexiest thing I have ever seen and I can't help myself!" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeh I know Bobby and I feel it too. I know we shouldn't but..."

I couldn't continue as Bobby covered my lips with his and kissed me so deeply and hungrily I thought I would suffocate. I returned his kisses wrapping my arms around his neck and holding him tightly all the time our bodies were touching and I could feel his bulge against my leg and my breasts were squashed into his muscular chest which had a fair smattering of manly hair.

My arms unwrapped from his neck and one hand began to stroke his chest and play with his nipple and chest hair while the other found the waistband of his shorts and slipped down to really feel his hard dick and the wetness coming from the tip.

" Oh fuck you feel so good," I breathed as my hand wrapped around his large shaft.

Gently but firmly Bobby caressed my heaving breasts and began to lick and suck on my hard nipples whilst his fingers touched me and played on the outside of my brief bikini bottoms.

"Gosh sis you are so wet... You want this do you?... " he said teasingly as he pressed his fully erect and throbbing cock against my sex tunnel.

"Oh yeh, yeh give it to me now," I panted.

With that Bobby slipped off my bikini panties and one handed undid the lacing of my bikini bra and let them fall to the floor and stepped out his shorts.

He cupped my breasts and started to nibble on my hardened nipple all the time playing with the other one between his finger and thumb rolling and squeezing and pulling, before swapping and going to the other. I moaned at the touch and sensation that roiled through my body longing for it to continue yet knowing we shouldn't.

Bobby very slowly and seductively began butterfly kisses along my body and over my belly stopping on the way to circle my belly button with his tongue a few times tantalisingly erotic and heavenly. His fingers had found their way to my mound and were making gentle but firm circular motions seeking my clitoris and stroking my slit, not entering me but keeping just on the outside of my outer lips.

His kisses continued to where his fingers were and his tongue took over in the search for my love button. His lips delicately brushed my outer lips and travelled a small way down my inner thighs and back up again as he passed my opening his tongue flicked out and tickled my clit before going down my other thigh to soon return and repeat the actions.

I was so worked up I could feel my juices flowing and thrust my hips up when his tantalising tongue came near my greedy sex tunnel. Bobby rubbed his face gently in my bush nibbling on my love button again sucking it and licking it .

Gosh it was such a massive turn on knowing what we were doing was forbidden yet so deliciously beautiful.

As Bobby turned to get more comfortable I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him towards me so we were in the 69 position. I looked at his manhood and thought WOW.

I wasn't a virgin by any means having had my share of boyfriends going through college and university but I don't think any of them measured up like Bobby . They certainly didn't pleasure me as good that's for sure.

Bobby was licking and sucking my clit and running his tongue into my pussy and drinking my juices as I took his cock in to my mouth. I ran my tongue over the swollen purple head and around the loose skin sucking in as I licked his pre cum juice from the end. Licking and sucking until I had my lips wrapped around the base and my own nose was buried in his pubes which tickled my nose. I squeezed my lips and loosened them as I took his length into my throat. I retreated and brought his loose skin held in my lips to the tip of his penis and sucked and again I pulled the skin back as I licked and sucked to his base again building up the rhythm, my tongue playing along his shaft. I could feel his balls flapping against my face the further I went down, I felt them tighten and could sense he was ready very soon to spend his load.

"Oh Jeez Carrie I'm gonna shoot my load all over you"

Instead of coming away and taking his cock out of my mouth I held it between my lips and squeezed as hard as I could as Bobby filled my mouth with his delicious slightly salty spunk. I caught as much as I could but felt some leak out from the side of my lips onto my chin. When he had done I pulled myself up to him and shared his cum, with my own on his lips. I kissed him deeply, our tongues interlocking and our juices mingling before we had to swallow and come up for air.

We lay exhausted and spent after the exertions and lay there up on my bed wrapped in each others arms our eyes locked onto each other and smiled knowing this was not to be the first and last time we would experience such closeness.