The Pool - A Sally and Nate Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Mom, please!" Catherine cried. "They're not hurting anyone, and I was just --"

"I know what you were doing, you shameless little slut!" She grabbed Catherine's arm when she tried to run, and whacked her on the rear end. "Get in the house, now!" And as Catherine did as she was told, Mrs. Dobson took a good look through the fence for herself. Sally, having anticipated as much, had taken the opportunity to step out of the pool and stand fearlessly nude, hands on hips, on the edge of the pool. She wasn't smiling, but she looked triumphant.

"I warned them," Mrs. Dobson muttered under her breath, and she marched off into the house.

"Poor Catherine," Sally said. "She's in for it all right."

"She was peeping at us, though," Grace said.

"Do you mind?"

To her surprise, Grace found that she didn't. "I -- I guess not. In fact, if she wanted to join us..."

"I can't imagine her mother ever allowing that, but I agree," Sally said. "Say, maybe we can get an invitation to her, for Nude Day."

"God, that'd be the best!" Grace laughed. "That'd show Mrs. Dobson!"

Sally was just crouching down to slip back into the pool when she heard a sound inside the house. "God, has she come over here to bitch at us already?" she asked. Then she smiled. "Oh, it's Nate! Grace, get out of the pool!"

"Why?"

"So we can greet him!"

Grace laughed and scrambled hurriedly out of the water. She took her place alongside Sally just in time for Nate to appear in the sliding door.

He greeted them only with a surprised grin. "What on earth..."

"Nate, come on out!" Sally said. "It's fine!"

"Why is it fine?"

"We got Mrs. Dobson's number, that's why," Grace said. When Nate still didn't budge, she and Sally both came forth and took him by one hand each and led him out into the late afternoon sunshine.

"Brendan came by this afternoon," Sally said. "It turns out Marla and Jim know all about Mrs. Dobson and they don't care.

"And you know what that means." Grace poised her hands on the top button of Nate's shirt. "May I?"

Nate laughed. "Please do!"

Sally already had his belt unbuckled by then. Nate was openly admiring Grace's body as she helped him off with his shirt, and when Sally got his pants down she could see just how appreciative he was of her friend. Sally knew just what to do to get his attention back to her, of course. As soon as she had his pants pushed all the way down, she took his hard but unsuspecting cock in her mouth.

"Aouuu!" Nate screeched. He had to grab onto Grace for balance, but was gentleman enough to grab her only by her shoulders.

"Don't be shy at a time like this, Nate!" Grace scolded him, and she reached up and moved both of his hands from her shoulders to her breasts. Even as Sally worked him into a tizzy down below, Nate proved to have a studied, gentle touch, and Grace saw just how he could make her old friend sing so beautifully in bed. "Oh, that's lovely, Nate!" she said, half-sighing and half-laughing at his wonderful teasing of her nipples with his thumbs.

"Thankyou!" Nate barely managed to get the words out as Sally worked him up to an orgasm.

Grace was so enjoying the sound of Nate's moaning and gasping that she scarcely noticed when he left off teasing her left breast. Only when she felt his right hand parting her vulva did she realize what he was up to. "Oh, Nate!" she exhaled, welcoming his finger inside her. "Oh, that feels so good! Yessss!" She arched her back and closed her eyes to savor the pleasure, and so she nearly missed Nate's orgasm. Fortunately, his cathartic yelp was unmistakable and her eyes flew open to admire the lovely sight.

Sally, pleased with her handiwork and amused to see what Nate's fingers were up to, stood up to cheer Nate on. "That's right, get her off!" she encouraged him, and she took the liberty of leaning over to kiss Grace's free breast.

So Sally -- shy, demure Sally -- was a swallower? Grace was amazed once again. But there was little time to even notice that, never mind think about it, as Nate was stroking her into the most intense orgasm she'd had in ages. With one hand clutched on each of her friends' arms, she came with a screech that put Nate's to shame.

"Sometimes I really wish I had a clit," Nate quipped as Grace caught her breath.

"You certainly know how to touch one," Grace said, hugging him. "Sally, you are one lucky lady."

"I know!" she said, kissing Nate's cheek. "Come on, let's all get in the water."

"But wait," Grace said. "We haven't gotten you off yet!"

"You know how good I am at doing that for myself," Sally said with a wink. She sat on the edge of the pool, her legs spread and in the water. "Get in the pool."

Grace and Nate did as they were told, and were greeted with the beautiful sight of Sally's pink lips peeking out through her big bush. "I hardly ever use my fingers," she said, "But..." She closed her eyes and heaved a deep sigh of contentment as her fingers stroked her lips and clit tenderly. "Oh, yeah..."

"That is so beautiful," Grace said.

"Amazing," Nate agreed.

"She hasn't done this for you before?" Grace asked him.

"I've seen her masturbate. But not like this."

There was no further conversation as they turned their attention back to Sally, who was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling majestically, as her fingers danced around her clit. "Ooooh..." she murmured a couple of times as her rubbing grew harder and faster. "Unhh!" She opened her eyes and her mouth curled into a smile as she brought herself off with a long, guttural sigh. "Hoo!" she said, and then plopped down triumphantly into the water.

Neither Grace nor Nate could think of a thing to say when Sally came to the surface and waded over to them. So it fell to Sally to break the silence she had created. "I wonder if Mrs. Dobson enjoyed watching that."

They all laughed loudly enough to be heard next door. But Mrs. Dobson wasn't next door. She was banging on their front door. None of the three heard the pounding even when their laughter died down.

They also didn't see Catherine gazing down longingly at them from her bedroom window.

It was nearly dark when the trio finally decided to head back inside to make dinner. "I insist we do get some clothes on for that," Sally joked.

There was only just time for all three to do that before yet another knock came at the front door. All three of them heard it this time, and they all knew who it was. "I warned you about your backyard orgies!" Mrs. Dobson seethed without so much as a hello. "And this time my Catherine saw everything!" She turned aside and looked at her daughter, who was looking humiliated on the front walk behind her.

"I think it's beautiful!" Catherine snapped. "I'm on their side, Mother!"

"Shut up, you!" Mrs. Dobson retorted. "You don't know what's good for you!" Turning back to Sally and Nate, she continued. "I warned you, and you didn't listen. I will be informing Doctor and Mister Shaungessy about this!"

"Aw, Mrs. Dobson, could you wait until next week to do that?" Sally feigned panic as best she could. "We have big plans for a Nude Day party on Saturday!"

"You have got to be joking!" Mrs. Dobson sniffed. "I'll be e-mailing them tonight, and I hope they send their lawyers here on Saturday to throw you all out in the street while you're naked. Then we'll see how you feel about such things!"

"Is that really necessary?" Nate asked; Grace found he didn't sound quite as convincing, but Mrs. Dobson didn't seem to suspect anything. "It'll just be a few friends, and anyone in the neighborhood who wants to join in!" As he said that, Sally looked at Catherine with a smile and a barely-perceptible nod, and Catherine winked back.

"Yes, it is really necessary." Mrs. Dobson grabbed up her daughter's hand and turned to leave. "I hope you learn your lesson from this, but I doubt it!"

They all remembered to look somber until Nate had shut the door. As soon as he had, both women began snickering. "Naked out in the street?" he asked.

"Imagine what she'd have to say about that!" Grace giggled.

They were still imagining it on Saturday morning as Nate and Grace were putting the final touches on the snack tray that was remaining in the kitchen for the time being. Sally had just finished setting out all the deck chairs by the pool and stepped back inside, swathed in a bathrobe. "I guess I'd have been pushing my luck to go nude just yet," she said.

"You know what's sad?" Grace said as she set out the last row of apple slices. "That poor woman is probably sitting over there already just waiting to strike."

"I wonder what it's like to go through life that uptight," Sally said.

Grace recalled with a stab of guilt that she had once looked down her nose at Sally in a similar way. At least that was in the past.

Sally was just beginning to worry that none of the brave souls she'd invited would turn up, when the front door opened and in stepped Brendan. "Oh, wonderful, we're not fashionably late!" he quipped as he held the door his guest. "Come on in, Anthony," he said. "Ladies and Nate, meet Anthony!"

"Hi," said Anthony as he stepped inside. He was tall and strapping in a tight t-shirt that Grace briefly imagined tearing away, until she realized she'd be seeing him out of it momentarily. "Pleased to meet you all."

"And you," Nate said, while Grace grinned up at him.

"I trust Brendan has told you the big secret about the party," Sally said as she shook his hand.

"He has, but I think I might have guessed it from the way you three are dressed," Anthony said. "Should we change into robes first, too, Brendan?"

"Don't bother," Grace said, and before she could lose her nerve she was the first to take her robe off. "Ready for the party?" she asked through her mild embarrassment as she stood nude in the kitchen doorway, wondering to herself if she mightn't be the first woman Anthony had seen that way.

He gave her a look as if that might well be the case, lingering and appreciative of her pert breasts and dainty bush, and then turned to Brendan. "Shall we?"

"You think I'm going to let you have all the fun, dear?" Brendan replied, and he lost no time in unbuttoning his designer shirt and pulling it out of his tight jeans. Sally gazed on shamelessly, only just aware that Nate had also disrobed and he and Grace were carrying the snack tray outside.

She was just about to also undress when the doorbell rang. Brendan and Anthony, both down to their boxers, looked at one another and shrugged as Sally opened the door. "I invited a few other friends," she explained.

It was one of those friends, her classmate Jen, dressed conveniently in a tank top and no bra from the look of it. "I figured you were kidding, Sally," she said as she stepped inside. "But I just had to see for myself."

"See away," said Brendan, and to Sally's delight he slid his boxers down. She was amused but not surprised to see he had a full boyzilian; his robust cock was utterly bare.

"Oh my God, Sally, you weren't kidding, then?" Jen exclaimed, looking from Brendan to Anthony, who also had the last of his clothes off by now; he had a clumsy shaving job down below that Sally found oddly endearing.

"Nope," Sally said. And to prove her point, she untied the sash of her robe and promptly let it join Brendan and Anthony's clothes on the floor.

"Oh, dear, that's like the black forest!" Brendan teased as he admired Sally's big bush.

"Don't listen to him, you're beautiful," Anthony said.

"I didn't say she wasn't," Brendan countered. "Vive la difference and all that. It's just, wow, Sally. You don't see a bush like that too often these days."

"Lucky you, then," said Jen, pulling her shorts and panties down to join the club. "You get to see two of them today." Sally had always suspected her friend's short but thick dark hair meant she sported a bush not unlike her own; now she saw she was right.

"Jen, you look beautiful," Sally said, and gave her friend a quick hug as soon as she had her top off as well.

"You too, and thanks for inviting me here," Jen replied. "I've always wanted to try something like this.

"Did you invite a date?" Sally asked as the foursome made their way into the kitchen to join the others outside.

"Nick, from French," Jen said. "He said he'd think about it, but I'd be shocked if he missed a chance to see us both dressed like this."

"It would be very French of him if he did," Brendan quipped.

They had just enough time to introduce Grace and Anthony to the others when the doorbell rang again. As the six of them didn't have a stitch of clothing among them, they all looked at one another uncertainly for a moment. "Oh, I'll get it," Jen said. "It's probably Nick."

When it turned out to be another couple Sally had invited, Todd and Rebecca ("I thought they were only roommates!" Jen whispered to Sally, who replied that she was right, they were), it was agreed that they'd have to take turns answering the door from then on. Grace volunteered on the next ring, and ran dripping from the pool into the house and soon returned with the elusive Nick. To Jen and Sally's delight, he'd done away with all his clothes back in the living room. "I wouldn't have let him outside without stripping," Grace told them once she'd plopped back into the pool. "But," she added with a barely suppressed giggle in her voice, "I didn't have to tell him."

"Nope, I was more than willing," Nick said, openly admiring Sally and Jen, who didn't mind because they were doing the same to him.

The next hour passed most joyfully for Sally, though she was half-hoping Mrs. Dobson would come put her two cents in. With no new guests arriving (she had put out a few more discreet invitations, but Nude Day wasn't for everyone), she cornered Todd and Rebecca in the pool and learned they'd been dating on the quiet for a few months now. Though Todd had a beautiful body, she found herself chatting as naturally as if they were all clothed. Grace, she saw, was not pretending to be clothed. She was chatting up Brendan and Anthony and openly gazing at their penises and, Sally suspected, also talking about them. For their part, they were laughing at her commentary.

It was Nate's turn to answer the door when the doorbell finally did ring again. In the pool, Rebecca said, "So you did invite some others?"

"I don't think it's anyone I invited," Sally said with a mischievous grin.

"Why are you smiling, then, if it's an uninvited guest?" Todd asked.

"Just watch," Sally said, just in time to see Nate striding proudly back outside and Mrs. Dobson and Catherine coming behind her.

Catherine was quiet and looking almost amused at her mother, who was two steps ahead of her and hectoring Nate, who was ignoring her. "I've complained to Doctor Shaungessy for the last time! If I've got to demand she and her husband fly home, I will!"

"Go ahead and do that," Nate said. "Want a sandwich?" He gestured to the buffet.

"I most certainly will not!" Mrs. Dobson snapped. Looking around at everyone one by one, she declared, "Where is your shame? All of you? Don't you understand you're making the neighbors extremely uncomfortable?!"

"Not all our neighbors from the look of it, Mrs. Dobson," Brendan quipped.

"From the look of what?!" Mrs. Dobson demanded. Then she turned around and let out a bloodcurdling shriek as she saw Catherine pulling her sundress over her head. She was naked underneath. "Catherine! What on earth..."

Catherine pulled her dress away and tossed it on a chair. "I've always wanted to give it a try, Mom," she said, hands on hips and showing off her lovely body quite proudly. "What's the harm?"

"You little harlot! You're coming home with me right now!" Mrs. Dobson lunged for her daughter, but Catherine easily eluded her and leapt into the pool. Mrs. Dobson stood on the edge, furious. "You get out of there right now!"

"Mrs. Dobson, you're trespassing," Sally said. "You're welcome to stay if you undress, but otherwise I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Why you..." Mrs. Dobson began, but she said nothing else as she clenched her fists in rage and stormed off.

"Catherine, welcome!" Sally said. "But dare I ask how you're going to smooth this over with your mother when you get home?"

"No idea," Catherine said. "But it's about time I showed her I'm not the blushing flower she thinks I am."

"I don't envy you on that one," Sally said.

Catherine's lips curled into an eager grin. "It's worth it already," she said.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers