The Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakedad8
wakedad8
288 Followers

"You got it baby. Teddy, you having a good time yet, boy?"

"You bet Mr. C, this is awesome."

With both hands on Katie's hips and waist, I picked up the pace and pounded her ass into oblivion. As I would pound deep, she would rock forward, deep throating his dick. All she had to do was keep her mouth open, my pounding was creating her up and down rhythm onto Teddy's cock. Katie had one hand wrapped around his thick meat and the other hand was furiously rubbing her pussy.

My balls were slapping her pussy lips and making noise. The both of them kept moaning and groaning and we all knew that we would be Cumming shortly. Teddy was the first to go.

"Here it comes Mrs. C, get ready."

He arched his back and removed her hand from his cock. He held her head back so just his swollen helmet was in her mouth. He finish by jerking his own man meat into her open and waiting mouth unleashing his second load of the day. Katie swallowed most of it, but a little dripped from the corner of her lips.

Katie was next as I felt her hand begin to lose its rhythm and her asshole began to tighten up and spasm. She screamed out her second orgasm and I could feel her juice splash over my ball sack. He breathing became erratic and her whole body became unsteady. That was the deciding factor in how long I would last.

I could feel my balls tighten up as my cock began to explode. The first shot I put deep into the confines of her hot asshole. I pulled out and shot my second blast of thick steamy goo all up her ass cheeks and crack, with a small glob entering her open bunghole. I stood up a little and placed my third load all over her lower back and tramp stamp. I used my cock to rub all the cum into her skin and even used my swollen head to push the glob back into her butthole.

We all collapsed in a heap and took a few minutes to catch our breath. Teddy just sat there in a total daze with a look of shock on his face, still trying to make sense of what just happened. Katie threatened his life though.

"Teddy, I hope you like what just happened. But if you breathe a word of this to anybody, I will rip your dick off and stuff it up your own ass. This is for us to know about and us only."

She smiled at him, but he knew she was serious.

"You have my word Mrs. C, cross my heart."

Teddy cleaned the pool every Monday as planned. He seemed to walk a little taller after that day. He definitely showed a little more confidence with himself and Katie made sure to keep wearing her teeniest bikinis. That was our only experience with Teddy as Katie said that our job was done. I was somewhat disappointed, but I knew that there would be another time and another day.........

wakedad8
wakedad8
288 Followers
12