The Pool Boy

Story Info
An Asian MILF seduces a white boy after he cleans her pool.
4.4k words
4.4
140.1k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
208 Followers

Wendy was running late; she grabbed her keys from the hook on the wall and as she opened the door, the phone rang inside the house.

"Damn it," she swore, turning back around and laying her large purse on tile counter.

"Hello?" she said, answering with a pleasant voice she had to force.

"Hey Wendy, it's me," she heard her husband say from the other end.

"Jeff what is it, I'm late for work," she said, obviously annoyed.

"Can you pick up the girls today at 4:30 from my mom's?"

"I really don't want to see your mom right now," she said.

"Come on, she loves you. I think she still likes you more than me, even though you're divorcing me." She sighed, not playing into his desire for pity.

"Ok Jeff I'll pick them up. Bye."

"Wait-"

"What?"

"Have you really thought how hard this is going to be on the kids?"

"Jeff, it isn't about them. And besides, it's better now while their young. Now please, I have to go," she said.

"Alright, bye," he said as she hung up the phone.

Wendy sighed again as she picked up her purse and ran out the door to her car.

She arrived at work a bit late for her first meeting, but the presentation for the execs went off without a hitch. Right as she was about to leave for an early lunch, Samantha from HR came by.

"Wendy, can you come to the large conference room?"

"Uh yeah," she replied. She stood up and gave a puzzled look to her coworker Kim, before walking with Samantha towards the meeting room. Sam opened the door for Wendy with a smile.

It was unusual for her to do that, Wendy thought. She entered to see her boss, and George, the head of HR, sitting down at the long conference table.

"Please sit, Mrs. Kamatsu," George said, pushing back his horn-rimmed glasses.

Wendy sat down at the leather chair in front of them, folding her legs nervously.

"Mrs. Kamatsu, as I'm sure you're aware, our company has had many trying years, the economy being what it is, and we have looked at many options for cutting cost. I'm afraid that..."

Wendy's eyes glazed over. She couldn't believe that she was actually getting fired. The next hour was a haze as she signed a stack of documents, got her last check, and then grabbed a few things from her desk, Samantha watching her every move.

When it was over, and she was on the freeway back home, the pedal nearly to the floor on her BMW X5 she began swearing under her breath unintelligibly. She had thrown her box of personal effects from her desk into the passanger seat and pealed rubber as she had left. Now she was going as fast as she could between cars, weaving between the traffic recklessly. Suddenly she crossed a few lanes of traffic to the off ramp, a red Ferrari honking as she cut him off.

She turned into a small mall and parked in front of a liquor store. "Fucking unbelievable," she swore, slamming the door closed after she got out of the car. She walked down the aisles towards wine, and picked an expensive merlot.

When she opened her front door, she took off her heels and went to the kitchen. Placing the bottle between her legs, she squeezed tightly, her skirt rising as she struggled with the cork. It finally popped free, spilling a bit on her skirt and on the floor as well.

"Fuck." After tossing a towel on the floor and wiping up the wine with her foot, she put the towel in the sink and filled her glass with merlot. She took a big sip, and let out a deep sigh. She cried softly, her dark mascara running slowly down her cheeks. She took another drink, and then, bottle and glass in hand, she walked to the bedroom. She set the wine on the armoire and unzipped her skirt, pulled it off to reveal her white panties beneath. She opened the drawer looking for clothes. In the first drawer were some swimsuits and blouses. She opened the next, and then paused, looking at the pants there. She looked outside through the long window over the bed, seeing a clear hot day.

She closed the drawer she had opened, and opened the previous one again. After rifling through the swimsuits, she pulled out a tiny black bikini and, after taking another drink of merlot, she set it on the bed. Her small fingers quickly unbuttoned her dress-shirt and then pulled off her lacy bra. Her apple sized breasts were perky with brown nipples. After pulling off her white panties, she put on the thong bikini and some dark sunglasses. Then with suntan oil, glass, and bottle in hand, she headed towards the back door to the house.

"Damn, the pool boy."

Through the sliding door, she saw a young man outside skimming up leaves with a net. It was the white kid that her soon to be ex-husband had hired. Wendy had always thought he was cute, but she always forgot his name. He looked a little like a guy she had dated in college. He was shirtless, showing a muscular torso he had developed from the summer swim team.

Wendy set the bottle of wine on the table and opened the sliding door. The pool boy looked to the house as Wendy stepped out with her glass and the suntan oil.

"Oh hi," she said. "I forgot you came today." The young man turned to see Wendy and looked obviously impressed and nervous at her skimpy swimwear. Her small tits pressed against the triangle-shaped top, and the bottom of the suit was tied low on her hips. He was about six inches taller than she was, and his dirty blond hair had a messy look.

"Hello Wendy," Ethan said, looking quickly at her breasts and then up at her face. The top she wore left little to the imagination.

"I'm sorry I forget your name...?"

"Ethan," he said.

"Right. Ethan, you sure have grown since I last saw you," she grinned looking at his naked torso.

He blushed.

"I was just gonna go for a dip," she explained, pointing to the pool with her wine glass. "It's so hot."

"Oh..." the young man said. "Oh umm, you shouldn't go till like... tomorrow. I just added chlorine."

"Oh that's too bad," she pouted and took a sip of her wine.

"Sorry," he nodded and went back to fishing the leaves out of the pool with his net.

She turned to the small table near one of the lounge chairs, and set down her glass. Although her tits weren't big, Ethan admired them out of the corner of his eye, and couldn't help but notice her supple ass as she bent over in front of him as she set down the glass of wine next the chair. The fact that the swimsuit was a thong accentuated her well-formed butt.

"Ethan, have you been working out?" she said with a small smile as she turned back towards him.

"Oh, uh yeah," Ethan said sheepishly.

"It shows," she smiled as laid down on her back on the chair, sunning herself.

"Wh... What are you up to?"

"Nothing really. This hasn't been the best day for me," she said with a shrug and took a sip of wine.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she said. "I decided to come out here and live it up. There's no reason to feel sad. I'm just going to have fun until I have to go pick up the kids. I'm just going to relax." She lifted up her sunglasses and smiled.

Ethan smiled back.

"I got fired today," she said with a shrug.

"Oh...oh shit," Ethan swore. "Oh sorry," he said covering his mouth.

"Naughty boy," she said with a smile.

"I'm sorry," he said again.

"That's ok. Could you put some oil on me?" she asked rolling over and holding out a small plastic bottle.

"Uhh..."

"I'm trying to get a good tan," she said.

"Ok," he said nearly dropping the bottle after he grabbed it.

He stood over her with the bottle in his hand and squeezed gently.

"Here," she said, untying her top so he had full access to her back. He squeezed too much oil onto his hand, filling his palm and hitting the ground.

Ethan was silent as he pressed his hands onto her back. She responded with sounds of pleasure as he rubbed over her body.

"Get it all over Ethan," she ordered.

"Uh, al-alright," he stammered.

He covered her down to the small of her back. He couldn't help, but stare at her ass, the black thong disappearing between her voluptuous butt-cheeks. As he rubbed the oil on the small of her back, he could feel his dick stirring in his pants.

"Oh, that feels good," she moaned.

He put some more oil on his hands and decided to move from her back to her legs, oiling the back of her knees and down the rest of her smooth legs.

"Don't forget my butt," she said, playfully wagging it side to side. "Oh I know what will help." She reached down to her bikini and pulled the knots on her hips open. " Could you take that off for me?"

"Uh...sure," he swallowed.

With slow hands, he removed the small bikini, peeling the thin strip of fabric from her ass-cleavage. Ethan could see her plump pussy lips as he removed it.

"Now rub oil over that ass you naughty boy," she said with lust.

"Uh..." Ethan panted. His hands were trembling at first, but then he approached and grabbed her ass in his hands, pressing the oil across the creamy flesh and rubbing it into her round ass.

"Ooo, fuck that feels good Ethan," she moaned. "Oh you make me feel so good. Keep rubbing."

She took her hand and pressed it against Ethan's leg.

He moved, a bit in shock, but she rubbed him gently.

"Relax baby," she moaned. Her hand probed up his leg, against his knee and northward.

"Uhh... I," Ethan began to say as her hand continued up his shorts. Her hand wasn't too far above his knee when she touched the end of his cock.

"Woah," she said. "Is that your dick?" she asked in amazement.

"Uhh... yeah," he responded.

"Wow," she said.

Ethan continued to spread the oil, rubbing it gently into the crack of her ass.

"Mmm, yeah," she moaned. Grabbing the tip of his cock, she moved her hand over the big head which was covered in thin foreskin. "Mmmm, I gotta see it. Come here," she said rolling over. She grabbed his pants and pulled him closer.

Ethan stared at the dark patch of hair between her legs, and her small brown nipples on her tennis-ball size breasts. Unbuttoning his shorts, Ethan breathed in audibly.

She rubbed his crotch gently.

"Relax baby," she said looking at him with her dark Asian eyes.

Then she pulled his shorts and boxers down together.

"Jesus!" she said, her eyes opening wide. "Fucking God, that's big," she said, staring at the largest cock she had ever seen. Then, looking up at him she took it in her hand. "Damn, you have been growing," she exclaimed.

Grabbing his cock at the base with her left hand, and a few inches below the tip with her right, she pulled back his foreskin, revealing the large, shiny, pink head beneath.

"Fuck I don't know about this," she said in almost terror at his size. "Jeez your twice as big as Jeff," she laughed nervously. "But it's been so long," She said with anticipation, licking her lips. "Let me put my hair back," she said, pulling the hair-tie from her wrist. As she put her hair into a bun, Ethan let his eyes wander across her small breasts, which had triangle shaped tan lines.

"You can touch them," she said with a smile.

"I... uh," he said. She took his hands in hers and guided them onto her chest. Caressing her skin, the oil on his hands glided over her nipples; he squeezed them gently.

"Mmm," she said. "Let me see if I can fit this monster in my mouth." She opened her mouth as wide as she could and shoved his semi-hard cockhead into her mouth. She licked around the bottom, and then pulled it out.

"Damn that's good," she grinned.

With her thick tongue, she licked around the juicy skin below the head of his dick, and underneath his foreskin.

"Oh shit," Ethan moaned. He closed his eyes as his brow furrowed in absolute pleasure. His dick continued to engorge, growing in her hands.

"Fuck," she swore. "Damn you're so big," she said looking at the tip of his dick above her.

His cock was so hard now that it stood up. She pressed it against his torso to see how high it would go. The tip of his dick tapped the bottom of his chest.

"Wow," she said, and letting it fall under its massive weight; it smacked her cheek. "Ow!" she said.

"Oh sorry," Ethan said.

"It almost gave me a black eye," she said as she watched it bob up and down. A gooey strand of pre-cum stuck to his chest and ran down to the tip of his cock. She laughed, and holding his dick to the side, she kissed the pre-cum from his pectoral, and licked around his hard chest. Wendy could feel a drip down her leg as her warm juices flowed from her pussy in anticipation.

She held his long cock up again, this time she pressed her lips to his balls. Her tongue wrapped around his fat balls and with a slurp, her mouth enveloped one of his hairy nads.

Her tongue traced a line up his cock to the sensitive area under the head. She licked the fluid beneath his foreskin, and then took a large breath before attempting to swallow his giant dick.

She suppressed her gag reflex and concentrated on holding her breath as she tried to put his entire cock in her mouth. She tried to push it in deeper as Ethan watched from above as she struggled with his huge member in her mouth. She pulled out his dick, coughing and sputtering, saliva hitting Ethan's skin.

"Shit, too big," she said.

"Damn," Ethan said.

"Not your fault," she replied. "Come here," she said, laying back on the chair and beckoning with her finger.

Ethan approached slowly.

"Kiss me," she said. Ethan lowered his mouth to hers. She grabbed his hair and kissed him with open lips. Ethan's lips gently spread, he took a breath, and they kissed more fervently. She opened her eyes and, looking down at his massive dick pressing against her, began stroking it as she pressed her tongue into his mouth.

"Ohh!" he moaned.

"Oh yeah."

Then she pulled back. Ethan stared at her beautiful face.

She lowered her hand down between her legs and spread her snatch. "You ready?" she said, biting her lip.

Ethan put his hand on the base of his cock against his pubes and held firm as Wendy edged forward towards him as he straddled the pool chair. Pressing against his shaft, she maneuvered the tip of his cock to crush against the entrance of her slick cunt. Her pussy was dripping as Ethan slowly slid the fat head of his pink dick into her pussy.

"Oh shit," she moaned as the first few inches spread her inner lips.

"You ok?" Ethan asked with genuine concern.

"Oh... fuck stop," she said.

Ethan began to pull out, but she grabbed his dick. "No wait, just hold it there." Then after a moment she let go. " Put in more."

Ethan obeyed, beginning to push in more as Wendy moaned in pleasure. Ethan held the shaft of his huge dick, and slowly guided it into her juicy pussy. He felt his dick press against her back wall.

"Oww, wait no more," she said. "Shit that's long," she panted. "Jesus! You only fit half!"

Ethan began fucking Wendy slowly and gently.

"Oh fuck...! Oh God," she moaned in pleasure.

Her cunt coated his dick with thick white juice about halfway down.

His rock hard erection thrust back and forth in her pussy for about a minute when his face started to strain.

"I- I'm gonna—!"

Ethan pried his dick out of her pussy as fast as he could just in time for the first spurt to shoot over her head.

"Woah!" she exclaimed.

The next spurt sprayed up onto her stomach, just below her chest. "Oh God," she said. Ethan pulled back and spurt the rest of his thick load onto the cement.

"Wow..." he moaned.

"Shit you came a lot," she cried.

As Ethan continued to stroke his cock, it was apparent that his erection wasn't over. He moved back over Wendy.

"Shit again?" she exclaimed.

"I'm still hard," Ethan replied.

"Damn," she smiled. Her mouth went wide and her eyes rolled back as he entered her again, his cock sliding in slowly and steadily into her slick crevasse. He felt his dick go farther this time, a few inches more, stretching her pussy until he fit nearly ten inches inside.

"Oh my God!... Shit! I'm coming, I'm coming Ethan!" she shouted as she held onto his hips, her fingernails digging into his skin.

Ethan could feel her entire pussy trying to squeeze against his dick. The feeling was intense as she trembled like an earthquake.

"Fuuuck!" she screamed. She shuddered for nearly two minutes. When she was finished she grabbed Ethan by the back of the head and pressed her lips to his, kissing him passionately, her tongue penetrating far into his mouth. When their lips parted, Ethan gasped for breath.

"Let me ride that fucking huge white cock!" she exclaimed.

Ethan pulled his cock out slowly, until it was completely free of her wet pussy, bobbing up and down as he stood up.

"Ooo, you stretched me good," she said putting a few fingers into her cunt. "Lay down."

Ethan lay on his back, his dick falling onto his torso.

Wendy smiled as she grabbed his cock and slid it into her slippery entrance.

"Oh shit," she said, lowering herself onto it.

"Oh yes." Ethan moaned, as he felt the pressure of her spreading pussy against his long dick.

"You like that pussy naughty boy?"

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

Ethan could feel the back of her cunt as she lowered even farther. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned. Then she put her hands onto his chest and rose up and down on his cock, squeezing his dick with long strokes.

"Oh...yeah," he said.

"I'm gonna make you come again," she smiled. "This time I want to taste it," she smiled.

"Huhhuh!" Ethan grunted.

She got into a good rhythm, her pink pussy sliding back and forth over his long dick. His cock became wet with her juice.

"Ohh," she said, pressing the head of his dick against her back wall. "You want to see my ass bounce on this dick?"

"Uh, yeah," Ethan agreed.

She twisted and then sat on Ethan's belly as she rotated on his cock.

"Ugh," Ethan groaned, tightening his abs, as her weight pressed against his ribs.

Then she stood over him, bent forward at the waist, and shook her big ass up and down over his dick.

"Mmm, you like that?"

"Yeah," Ethan moaned, his brow furrowed in pleasure. Her juicy ass bounced up and down, looking as if it was smothering his dick. He wondered what it would be like to fuck her ass. His dick was slick with her cunt juice. He felt so hard, and his balls began to ache.

"Uhh," he moaned.

"You gonna cum baby?" Wendy asked.

"Ah... Yeah," he replied with a soft moan.

"Yeah let me taste that white cum," she said pulling her pussy up off his dick and then kneeling down next to the lounging chair, her tongue out in anticipation.

Ethan stood and pressed his dick to her mouth.

She stroked his cock with both hands, looking up at Ethan. He closed his eyes and she smiled, grabbed his balls with one hand, and thrust back and forth right below the head of his dick as she licked the bottom.

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

"Come big for me again, I want you to cum right down my throat baby. Fill my mouth with that thick jizz," she said seductively as she squeezed his balls again.

"Oh... oh God," Ethan moaned.

"Yeah that's it," Wendy said.

Ethan opened his eyes slightly and his mouth opened into an "O" shape.

"Ahh!" he moaned as his dick spurt right down her throat. Wendy nearly choked on the thick glob of cum, but swallowed quickly as the next batch came down her throat. It seemed like he gushed even more than last time. His cum ran down her chin onto her chest.

"Oh God," he moaned, as the last bit came out into her waiting mouth.

"Mmm, that was a lot," Wendy said after swallowing. Then she put his dick into her mouth and sucked out the last bit.

"Ooo," Ethan said. His dick started to fall, becoming less hard.

alupine
alupine
208 Followers
12