The Pool Boy Pt. 03

Story Info
Bill and Crystal get into role-playing in public.
9.8k words
4.4
24.7k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are over 18 years old.]

*****

After Jeff had gone, Crystal and Bill decided to stay naked, poured themselves a couple glasses of wine, went out back, and slipped into their hot tub.

The wine and the hot bubbling water were both very relaxing, and both of them stretched out, lay their heads back, and closed their eyes. Each was thinking about the events that had just played out.

"That was pretty intense," Bill said without opening his eyes. "I don't think I've ever seen you so hot. You really defined the term hot-wife."

"It was pretty amazing," Crystal replied with a contented smile. "Thank you for encouraging me to act out my fantasy. For allowing me to act it out. I don't think all that many husbands could be that secure in their marriage." She chuckled, and added, "Or be that secure in their masculinity that they'd take a dick in their mouth while their wife watched."

"I guess I'm secure enough," Bill went on, as he slid into a sitting position, "but I have to admit that I'm a little jealous." Then he corrected himself, saying, "No, not jealous; envious."

"Envious?" Crystal repeated.

"Of how hot Jeff was able to get you," he said. "Maybe I should start working out, and maybe get some Viagra, so I can satisfy you the way he did."

She sat up, too, and looked at him. "You satisfy me just fine, Bill," she said. "I don't want you changing; I want you to stay exactly who you are. I want us to stay who we are. When you and I have sex, it's making love; Jeff was just fucking me."

"I guess that's what I'm envious of," Bill said. "We haven't just fucked in a long long time. Don't get me wrong; our love life is great, and I don't want you to change, either. But don't you think our sex has become a bit routine over the years? A little predictable? ... well, until today, that is."

"Where are you going with this?" she asked.

"Well, remember the night when all this got started and I asked you who you were fantasizing about?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"And then I made believe I was Jeff, and you gave him a blow job?"

"Yeah," she said, again. "And then he fucked me silly."

"Exactly!" Bill said. "So, my idea is to get into the occasional role playing to spice things up. Neither one of us really changes, we just pretend we're different people."

"Like who?"

"Well, I'm seeing you in the part of the hot nymphomaniac wife," he said with a smile. "I could maybe be the plumber who comes by to fix your disposal while your husband's at work."

She leaned over and kissed him, and said with a big smile, "I hope you're one of those plumbers who guarantees satisfaction."

"Or your money back!" he said.

About a week later, Crystal called Bill shortly before he was leaving work, and when he answered, she said, "Hello. Is this Roto-Reamer Plumbing? I need someone to come out and fix my kitchen disposal. I'm willing to pay a bonus for fast service."

Bill chuckled, and then said, "Well, ma'am, it sounds like you have a problem that needs immediate attention. We always give a lady in distress top priority, so we'll send someone out, right away. He should be there in half an hour."

When Bill pulled into the garage, he closed the door behind him, and then quickly stripped out of all of his clothes. Naked, he then climbed into his work coveralls, and snapped them up the front. He put his shoes back on, took an adjustable wrench off the rack on the wall, and then knocked on the door into the house. "Roto-Reamer Plumbing!" he called out. "Emergency service call!"

Crystal opened the door, and said, "Oh, I'm so glad you could get here so quickly! My husband will be furious if I've ruined another disposal by dropping a spoon down there, again."

"I see," Bill said. "And when will your husband be home? My name's Gary, by the way."

"Pleased to meet you, Gary," Crystal answered. "He'll probably be here in a half hour, or so."

"Doesn't give us a lot of time," he replied. "We better get started."

Crystal was wearing a light cotton "housewife dress" with a flower print, and buttons all the way down the front. It had not come from her closet, though. When she had gotten the idea to "call the plumber," she went to a local thrift store, and sorted through the inexpensive offerings until she found what she was looking for to act out the fantasy that was evolving in her head.

The dress was about a size too small, and it hugged her naked tits closely, making the erect nipples form little tents in the light material. With five or six of the top buttons left undone, it also stretched open perfectly to give the plumber an unobstructed view of plenty of her cleavage.

Most of the buttons on the bottom half were left undone, as well, and when she turned to lead him to the kitchen, the dress parted, and Gary got a good look at a lot of her inner thigh.

The cabinet doors under the sink were already open, and Crystal had removed all of the usual cleaning supplies.

Gary got down on the floor, and turned on his back to slide under the sink, and looking up, he said, "I'm always happy to see when a woman is prepared for me. It usually speeds things along."

Before he slid his head under the sink, Crystal put a foot on either side of his shoulders, and standing at the sink, she said, "Let me know if you want me to do anything. You know, turn the water on, or start the disposal or something."

Gary looked up between her spread legs at the roundness of her naked ass, and the glistening lips of her pussy.

"You're a great helper, ma'am," Gary said. "Just stand there just like that, and I'll let you know what to do."

Rather than slide under, Gary just laid there, enjoying the view of his customer's wet cunt as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other, while pressing her pelvis against the sink front.

He reached under the sink with his wrench, tapped the disposal a couple of times, and then said, "Try that. Turn on the water and start the disposal."

She did, and it whirled right to life.

"Oh, you're my hero!" she said squatting down right over his face. Peering under the sink, she said, "Show me what you did!"

With her wet pussy two inches from his face, he said, "Just a little tap, like this," and rapped the disposal. He then added, "Now, about that bonus ..." and lifted his head to plant his mouth on her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" she said as his tongue slid deep into the soft dripping wet folds of her cunt. "Anything you want!" As she wiggled her hips, grinding her burning cunt against his sucking mouth, she added, "Only, we need to be quick; my husband will be home soon!"

As he sucked and lapped the hot cunt in his face, he reached down, and pulled apart the snaps at the crotch of the coveralls. He reached in, took out his hard cock, and began to stoke it. Then, after a long hard suck on Crystal's clit, he said, "Let me get up so I can put my stiff dick in your mouth, and fuck your pretty slut-wife face!"

She obliged, and was soon on her knees in front of him, looking at the plumber's hard cock sticking out from his dirty coveralls. The sight was an amazing turn on for her, and she leaned forward, eagerly taking the fat head between her lips, and sucking hard.

He put his hands behind her head, and pushed his cock all the way into her mouth, right up to the back of her throat. He held it there, and said, "Oh, yeah! You've got a wonderful mouth; just right for sucking hard cock!" Then he added, "Let's see how it feels stuffed down your hot slut-wife throat!"

Holding her head, he pushed forward, and shoved the length of his cock into Crystal's throat, until the coarse fabric of the coveralls was mashed against her face. Fortunately—and not surprisingly—Crystal's level of arousal was so high that she easily took the stranger's hard dick down her throat, without the slightest gag.

He fucked her mouth, deep and hard, each time, grinding the coveralls against her nose and chin before pulling all the way out so her could penetrate her pursed lips with each thrust back in.

While he was fucking her face, he told her, "Reach down and play with your pussy! Shove your fingers up your hot little slut-wife cunt, 'cause when I'm done fucking your mouth, I'm gonna fuck that hot cunt, too!"

She did as she was told, and pushed two fingers as deep into her pussy as she could get them, wiggling them around, and grinding her palm against her clit.

After a little while of fucking her mouth, he took his dick from between her lips, and with his hands on both sides of her head, he lifted her to her feet. He kissed her hard, tangling tongues with her, and biting her lips. He then turned her around, and pushed her toward the kitchen table.

He bent her over it, flipped her light dress up onto her back, exposing her naked ass and wet cunt. He got down, gave the soaking wet folds of her hot pussy a long, tongue-filled suck, then stood up and lined his dick up with the waiting hole.

He shoved his rigid cock all the way into her in one hard push, eliciting an, "Ohhh!" and then an, "Oh, yes! Fuck me with that hard cock!"

He held onto her hips, and pounded into her as hard and fast as he could.

As he banged her, rocking her back and forth across the table, mashing her tits against the hard surface with each thrust, she said, "Don't cum inside of me. I don't think I'll have time to clean up before my husbands gets home. Let me take it in my mouth."

"Bullshit!" the plumber said as he continued to fuck her hard. "I'm gonna fill your hot cheating cunt with my cum, and you can just deal with it! Maybe it's time hubby finds out that he has a slut-wife who shows off her naked cunt to strangers, and gives them blow-jobs before taking their cocks up her cunt!"

He gripped her hips hard, pounding his cock into her pussy as deep as he could, and then he groaned, and as his cock began to spurt deep inside of Crystal's cunt, he told her, "When Hubby gets home, you make him clean up your cunt his mouth! Make him suck on your pussy and taste the cum you've taken up your hot little hole. Make him find out what kind of a cheating slut-wife you really are!"

"Okay! Yes, I will. I'll make him eat your hot cum out of my cunt!" Crystal said, panting and more on fire than she ever been. "Only make me cum, too! Don't stop fucking my slut-wife pussy 'til I've cum!"

"Bullshit!" he repeated, and slid his slippery cock from her still-burning cunt. "You want to cum? Well, cum in Hubby's face while he sucks my jism out of his slut-wife's pussy!"

As he backed away from her, he gave her a stinging slap on one of her ass cheeks, then tucked his slightly-softening dick into his coveralls. As he snapped up the fly, he noticed the light pink mark that his slap had produced, and he gave her another smack on the same tender spot.

Crystal jumped, and gave a small yelp. Gary traced his fingers over the quickly reddening spot, and said, "Now, what are you going to do when Hubby gets home? You're not going to go hide in the shower, are you?"

"No," she said, still sprawled across the table. "I'm going to make him eat my pussy, and taste all your hot cum inside of me."

"And why are you going to do that?" he asked, patting her tender cheek, lightly.

"Because I'm a cheating slut-wife who loves to show off my naked body and get fucked by strangers, and I want my husband to know it!"

"Very good!" he said, and brought his hand down with one more slap.

She let out another yelp, and as he headed for the door, the plumber said, "No charge for the house-call, by the way, lady. And if you ever need any more service, be sure to ask for Gary."

Five minutes later, Bill came through the door, dressed in his office attire, and said cheerily, "Hi honey, I'm home."

She hurried toward him, wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a big kiss. "I'm so glad you're home, baby!" she said.

As she stepped away from him, he said, "That's a new dress, isn't it?" Ogling her well exposed tits, he added, "It's sexy. I hope you didn't go out to the store in it. What would the neighbors think?"

"No, baby," she said. "I've been in all day. But you're right; it does make me feel sexy." She took his hand, and started toward the bedroom, saying, "In fact I'm so horny, right now, I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum!"

Pretending to be caught off guard by the request, Bill said, "Um, okay. I can do that. Your wish is my command."

"Hang onto that thought," she replied.

In the bedroom, she quickly undid the last buttons of her dress, tossed it into the middle of the floor, and then lay back on the bed. "Come on, baby, hurry up," she said. "I really need my pussy licked!"

Bill was quickly out of his clothes, and as he crawled, naked, between his wife's legs, he asked, "What has you all on fire, tonight?"

As he lowered his face to Crystal's dripping wet pussy, she answered, "I think it was that dress. I've just felt sexy in it all day, and I've been thinking about your talented tongue for hours!"

He lapped through the soft wet folds, then planted a loving kiss, and started to push his tongue up inside of her. Suddenly, he lifted his head, and said, "What's that taste? That tastes like guy cum!"

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry," Crystal pleaded. "I couldn't help myself. I had to call the plumber, and I was so horny that I let him fuck me. I'm so sorry, baby, but I need you to eat me out. He didn't make me cum, and I really need it."

"You want me to eat some other guy's cum out of your cunt?" Bill repeated.

"Please, baby, please!" she pled. "You've eaten your own cum out of me; maybe you'll like his, too. Please, my darling, please. I'll do anything you want in return, anything!"

"Will you let me fuck your ass?" he said.

That actually took Crystal by surprise. She had expected a reply of a week's worth of deep-throat blow-jobs, or something.

They had tried anal sex before, but Bill had barely had his cock-head inside of her tight opening before she had to cry uncle and make him stop. But she realized that she had been very nervous that time, anticipating the pain. As aroused as she felt right now, she felt that she could take virtually anything that was sexually oriented—just like she had easily taken, and liked it when the plumber had shoved his hard cock down her throat.

"Yes, baby!" she answered. "Yes, you can fuck your fat cock right up my ass! Only make me cum! Suck on my cunt and eat that plumber's cum right out of me!"

Bill ran his tongue through the open folds of his wife's pussy, savoring the dual tastes of guy and girl cum. "Deal," he said. "But you have to tell me all about it while I eat you."

As he clamped his mouth over her cunt and began to tongue-fuck her, she said, "I just got so horny when I saw how he was looking at my tits—and you know how much I like to show off my tits. Well, then when he was on the floor, and I knew he was looking right up my dress and could see my naked pussy, I lost all control. I'm so sorry, baby!"

Bill lifted his head, and said, "Keep going. Then what?"

"Then I squatted down, and I stuck my hot pussy right in his face," Crystal said. "He pushed his tongue up inside me, and I had to hold the sink to keep from falling over. Bill, baby, I'm so sorry, but I just couldn't help myself!"

"Go on," Bill said as he slid a finger up into his wife sloppy cunt hole.

"Then he took out his cock, and he made me suck on it," she said.

"Made you?" Bill repeated, mashing his hand hard against her pussy.

"Okay. Yes. I'm sorry my darling, but I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth!" she said. "And as I sucked it, he fucked it all the way down my throat!"

"That didn't get his cum in you cunt," Bill said as he crooked his finger, and began to rub hard against her g-spot.

She let out an "Ohhh!" at the marvelous feeling in her cunt, and then went on, "Then he bent me over the table, and he fucked me! I'm sorry baby, but I loved his hard fat cock pounding into my cunt. I told him not to cum inside of me, but he wouldn't stop. He said you needed to find out what a dirty slut-wife you have."

"And I guess I know, now, don't I?" Bill said as he picked up the pace of his finger fucking, hammering his hand against his wife's soaked pussy lips while sucking on her clit.

As she arched her back, and stiffened every muscle in her body, her cunt began to erupt, gushing her girl cum mixed with the plumber's, and Bill clamped his mouth over her pussy to suck up all that he could.

When her orgasm finally subsided, he flipped her over on the bed, slapped her ass, right on the same still-pink mark, and said, "Now, for my reward for letting you be such a nasty, cock hungry slut-wife!"

He pushed his cock deep into her cunt to get it wet with her juices, and then he spread her ass cheeks, and used his thumbs to spread more of her juices all over and into her puckered little hole.

He lined his cock head up on the hole, and he leaned forward. To his surprise, her tiny little ass hole opened up, and accepted him rather easily. With just the head inside her, he asked, "You okay?"

"Mmm," she said into the pillow that cradled her face. Then she lifted her head, and added, "It hurts, but it's a good hurt, you know? Like getting my ass slapped. Go ahead, and push it in. Go slow, but I actually like, it, so far. I like the stretched feeling."

He rocked forward, and as the tight sphincter stretched wide to accept him, he said, "Oh my God, baby! Your ass is so tight! God, that feels fantastic! I've never even gripped my dick that hard with my hand!"

As the fattest part of his cock stretched its way into her widening ass hole, she groaned, "Oh, my God! It feels like you're shoving a baseball bat up my ass!"

He stopped, and said, "You want me to take it out?"

"No," she said. "But hold still there for a little bit, okay? Let me get used to it." She rocked her hips a little, moving the invading cock inside of her a tiny bit, stretching her already taut muscle just a fraction more.

After half a minute, she said, "Okay, keep going, baby. I want to feel your stiff cock all the way up inside my ass! I want to feel your balls squished against my cheeks."

He rocked forward, and savored the amazing feeling as his hard dick disappeared slowly up his beautiful wife's ass for the first time. Finally, he was all the way in, and with his balls pressed against her ass, he relaxed his arms, gently lowering his weight on top of her, and just lay still.

"You still okay with this?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yeah," she said. "I actually like it. I like the full feeling it gives me. And that stretch, too." She craned her head around so they could kiss, and she added, "Besides, any filthy slut-wife worth her salt should be able to take her own husband's cock up her ass as a reward for letting her be a cock-hungry nympho."

"I think I read that on a cross-stitch, somewhere," he said with a chuckle.

She laughed, and said, "It's a quote from Ben Franklin, I think." She then wiggled her ass, and said, "Slide that thing out of me, and then let's see if I can take it back up my slut-wife little ass hole in one long push."

He took his hard dick all the way out, rubbed the head over the little hole—which seemed to be not quite as little now—and leaned forward, spreading the pucker apart, once again.

As he pushed forward at a steady, even pace, reveling in the tight grip around his cock, Crystal let out a long moan, that lasted until he was, once again, balls deep up her ass.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers