The Pool Boy Pt. 04

Story Info
Bill & Crystal enjoy group activities.
11.1k words
4.52
31.3k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are over 18 years old.]

*

Bill and Crystal stepped out of the elevator into a large living room with a fantastic view of the city through the wall of glass on the far side. Between them and the glass, however was an equally fantastic view of good looking men and beautiful women, in various states of dress, undress, and complete nudity.

As they stared around the room, both of them slightly slack-jawed at the almost unbelievable scene, a very pretty young woman, with sexy tan lines, approached them. She was topless, with firm B-cup tits and rosy pink nipples. She wore a black lace garter, with dark stockings, three-inch heels, and a black bowtie.

"Hello! Welcome!" she said cheerily. "Could I have your card, please?"

Bill took it from his pocket and handed it to her. He made no attempt to hide his look of disappointment that he couldn't keep it for next month's party.

Reading his face, she smiled, and said, "It only works on the day that Mr. Hunter gives it out." She slipped the card between the garter and her flat belly, and then pointing, she said, "Can I get you to sign the guestbook, please? And can I get you something from the bar?"

"Gin and tonic, extra-light on the gin, for the lady," Bill said. "And I'll have a glass of cabernet, if you have it."

"We have a Silver Oak, from Napa Valley," she replied.

"That would be fine," he said, knowing that Silver Oak was far too expensive to be found in his wine rack at home.

As the woman walked away, both Bill and Crystal watched her naked ass, and Bill commented, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

"But we may have found the end of the rainbow!" Crystal replied.

As Bill was signing the guestbook, another cheery voice said from behind them, "Hello! Welcome!"

They turned to see another topless woman. This one was an obviously-natural redhead, with a curly tangle of rusty pubic hair that matched the color of her hair that was pulled back in a ponytail. She had smooth, very fair skin, and tits that were somewhat larger than the first woman's, but not as big as Crystal's. She wore the same garter, stockings, shoes, and bowtie as the first one, however.

A very interesting wait-staff uniform, Bill thought.

"If you care to stay dressed, you're welcome to, of course," she said, "but if you'd like to get out of your clothes, I can keep them over here, in the closet."

Crystal didn't need to be asked twice. She undid the few remaining buttons on her blouse, shrugged it off her shoulders, and handed it the woman. She then unsnapped her wrap-around skirt, swirled it off, and handed it to her, as well. She decided to keep the bra on. She liked the way it presented her tits, front-and-center. She also kept her high-heels, not only liking the way they shaped her legs, but feeling sexy—actually slutty—in them, now that she was essentially naked.

Bill took off his shirt, and handed it to the woman, but he was a little reluctant to drop his pants in public, not being the exhibitionist that his wife obviously was.

Crystal noticed his hesitation, and she reached out and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Come on," she said with a big smile, "don't be shy. How do you expect any of these lovely ladies to sample your wares, if they can't even see them?" As she pushed down his zipper, she kissed him, and then added, "We're in this together, baby; I want to watch you as much as you want to watch me."

"I doubt that," he said with a chuckle, "but okay. In for a penny; in for a pound." With that, he pried off his shoes, and pushed his pants and shorts to the floor.

Before he could bend down to gather them up, the woman was down there to get them. He stepped out of them, and when she stood up, she asked, "What name shall I put with them?"

"Crissy," Crystal answered.

She then took her husband's hand, and walked him onto the small dance floor in the middle of the living room.

The Beatles "And I Love Her" was playing over the stereo, and she put her arms around his neck, and pulled him close. He ran his hands down the smooth, bare skin of her back, and soon had her naked ass cupped in his hands, and pulling her tightly to him while they rocked gently to the slow beat.

Bill's quickly hardening erection—one that aimed upward by nature—was captured between their naked bellies as they danced, and Crystal's hard nipples rubbed across his chest, lighting both of the spouses on fire. In all the years they had been married, they had never danced like this ... but they would make it a point to do so from now on!

The song ended, and went right into another slow number, "Can't Help Falling In Love With You," by Elvis.

Bill and Crystal had just begun to sway, when Bill felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to find a young man—maybe twenty-five—standing there, as equally naked, and as equally aroused as he was.

"Would you mind if I cut in?" the guy said. "I was watching your partner dancing while she was downstairs, and I can't believe my luck that she's up here, now."

Bill gave his wife a kiss, and then as he backed away from her, he said to the guy, "Enjoy yourself."

Crystal put her arms around the guy's neck, and he put his gently on her lower back, just above the curve of her ass. As they came together, his hard cock—one that stood straight out—slipped between her legs.

His erection was about average size in its diameter—similar to Bill's—but it was probably ten inches long!

The glorious feeling of a stiff dick sliding along the folds of her wet pussy lips—which had been burning for contact all night long—caused her to suck in her breath.

She closed her eyes, and gave him a passionate kiss as the motion of their bodies, in time to the music, caused his cock to saw short strokes, back and forth across the softness of her enflamed pussy.

As he slid his hands down onto her naked ass, he backed away from her body, just enough so that only the head of his cock continued to touch her pussy. Then, in perfect time to the song, he pulled her back tightly to himself, driving the full length of his hard dick back along her wet pussy lips and between her legs, again.

She let out a low, "Ohhh!" and tightened her grip around his neck, grinding her nipples into his bare chest, as hard as she could.

Still in time to the music, they repeated the move of sliding his ridgid cock all the way in and out between her legs, a couple more times, and just when Crystal was about ready to try to maneuver her hips to get him to actually penetrate her while they danced, she heard, "Do you mind if I cut in?"

It was a female voice, and Crystal opened her eyes to see a beautiful, naked woman with long black hair standing beside her dance partner.

The guy smiled at the woman, and as he stepped back away from Crystal, he said, "Kill joy. We were just getting to the good part."

"I know!" she said. "That's why I had to step in."

Crystal was disappointed to feel the guy's hard cock slip from between her legs for the last time, but she was also very intrigued by this gorgeous naked woman who wanted to dance with her.

She was olive-skinned, with smallish, but perfectly shaped tits, and was completely naked except for a pair of high-heels.

As she put her arms around Crystal, and drew her in so that their naked nipples rubbed together, the woman said, "Hi. My name's Vicki. That was my husband I just cut in on. I hope you don't mind too awfully much."

"No," Crystal lied a little. But although she was disappointed to have lost the cock that had been rubbing her pussy, she was also very curious about dancing, naked, with another woman.

"We were watching you dance, downstairs," Vicki said. "That was so freaking hot! I am so glad that Ted invited you up here."

"Thank you," Crystal said as Vicki's hands roamed tenderly over the small of her back and the upper curve of her naked ass. "I'm Crissy, by the way. I was having a lot of fun out there. I'm glad others were enjoying it, too. Being an exhibitionist isn't really very fulfilling without an audience."

As Crystal slid her own hands down over Vicki's naked back, and lightly traced her fingers over her round ass—a first for Crystal—Vicki said, "So, can I ask you something personal?"

"This seems like the place to get personal," Crystal answered, as she pulled Vicki tightly to herself, so their naked bellies were rubbing, and their tits were mashed together as they swayed to the music. "Shoot."

"Have you been fucked, yet, tonight?" Vicki asked.

"No," Crystal answered. "But if you hadn't cut in on your husband, I think the answer would be different, by now."

Vicki chuckled, and said, "I know. He does that. That's his signature dance move. That's why I had to move when I did."

"You don't like him fucking other women?" Crystal said, but thinking that would be pretty strange at a party like this.

"Oh, it's not that," Vicki said, "I just like to get to them, first. I love to push my tongue into a nice wet pussy before it's been opened by a cock. There's a tightness—even a taste—that goes with that virginity. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good post-fuck cream-pie, too, but there's just something special about being the first one in."

At the thought of having her bisexual curiosity fulfilled, Crystal gripped tightly to Vicki's ass, and ground her hips hard against hers.

"Virginity might be a good word for it," Crystal said. "I've never been with another woman before."

Vicki smiled brightly, and said, "I've died and gone to heaven!" She then leaned in, and kissed Crystal passionately. Crystal eagerly returned the kiss, opening her mouth. Feeling Vicki's tongue tangle with hers, she imagined what it would feel swirling and darting like that inside of her cunt.

When they finally broke the long kiss, Vicki took Crystal's hand, and leading her from the dance floor, said, "Come on; this requires a change of venue."

Bill followed them, at a discreet distance.

As he walked across the room, admiring both of their naked asses, a stunning, naked black woman fell in beside him, looped her arm through his, and said, "Leaving so soon?"

"Um ... hi." he said, a bit taken aback at the woman's beauty, and her sudden appearance on his arm. "I'm just going to watch what I expect to be a very interesting show. It appears that my wife is going to have her first-ever bisexual encounter."

"I'm Devlin," she said with a wide, bright smile. "That does sound interesting! I love first-times, whatever they are. You mind if I tag along?"

"My pleasure!" Bill said.

She leaned over, gave him a kiss on the lips, and then said, "I love open-minded husbands!"

Vicki and Crystal walked to one of the bedroom doors, and looked in. The king-size bed was occupied by two couples, plus one more guy.

The two women were in a sixty-nine position while one of the guys fucked the one on top. The second guy was getting his cock sucked by the woman getting fucked, and he was giving the third guy a blow-job.

"Too crowded," Vicki said, as she led Crystal to another room.

The next bedroom had two double-beds. One was being used by a May-December couple. The younger woman was straddling the older guy, and sliding up and down the full length of his impressively-large cock.

The other bed was just being vacated by a couple who headed, immediately, for the en-suite shower.

Vicki led Crystal to the bed, and had her lay on her back. She then crawled on top of her, and as their naked tits rubbed one another, she gave her another deep kiss.

Crystal put her hands on the back of Vicki's head, and pulled her tight, eagerly kissing, sucking, and gently biting on her lips and tongue.

Standing off to the side of the bed, Devlin whispered to Bill, "I think you're right; this is going to be interesting!"

As they continued their impassioned kiss, Crystal slid her hands down Vicki's smooth, naked back, and took hold of her ass cheeks, kneading and squeezing them as she pulled her tight, and tried to hump their pussies together.

When Vicki finally broke the kiss, Crystal was a bit disappointed, but she got over it as Vicki kissed her way along her neck, and then all over her tits. She gently kissed every inch of them ... except her nipples, which drove Crystal crazy with expectation.

Crystal brought her hands up to Vicki's head, to guide her to her nipples, but Vicki reached her own hands up, intertwined her fingers with Crystal's, and lowered her arms to her sides, gently restraining her. She looked up at Crystal, and with a wink, she said, "I've got this. Trust me; I know what I'm doing. I can find your beautiful, stiff, nipples all by myself."

With that, she moved her mouth above Crystal's right nipple, and gently blew on it. She then opened her mouth wide, and as Crystal watched, anticipating the suction of Vicki's mouth, Vicki simply extended her tongue, and flicked the hard nub, then swirled her tongue around it, lapping and wetting the areola. She then withdrew, and blew on it again.

The wetness caused a cooling sensation, and Crystal's nipple stiffened even more—something Crystal would not have thought possible!

Then—finally!—Vicki opened her mouth, again, and lowered it over Crystal's entire nipple and areola. When she began to suck, Crystal sucked in her breath, rolled her head back, with closed eyes, and let out a soft, "Oh-my-God-yes!"

Vicki sucked hard as she slowly lifted up, until she had only Crystal's hard nub pinched between her lips. When she lifted off, all together, she blew on the wet nipple, again, and then flicked its tip with her tongue.

With Vicki astride her pelvis, Crystal rocked her hips, trying—in vain—to get some pussy to pussy contact.

"All in due time, my pretty," Vicki said with a teasing smile as she moved over to lavish some attention on Crystal's left nipple. "We'll get to that."

After wetting, blowing, sucking, and lightly biting both of Crystal's nipples for a while longer, Vicki finally started to move south, again. She kissed along Crystal's stomach, and pushed her tongue as deep into her bellybutton as it would go, then nibbled at the skin around it.

As she slid her hips farther down Crystal's legs, Vicki eventually maneuvered herself so that her legs were between Crystal's, rather on top of them and holding them together.

Crystal reacted to the freedom by spreading her legs wide, lifting her knees up, and digging her high-heels into the bed.

Vicki stretched herself out on her belly, with her face just inches from Crystal's pussy, and then reached under Crystal's legs to take hold of her hands, again, once more intertwining their fingers to restrain her.

Crystal waited in agonizing anticipation, and finally, Vicki began to blow again, this time, without the slightest need to add any extra wetness to the glistening lips in front of her mouth.

Crystal let out a mew at the cool, exciting tingle, but then said with a chuckle, "I can't take much more teasing! If you don't get busy down there, pretty quick, I'm gonna call over the first guy that I see, to fuck me, and you're going to miss your chance to eat my virgin pussy!"

"Oh, you mean like this?" Vicki said. She extended her tongue, but made only the lightest contact with the edges of Crystal's pussy lips as she teasingly traced their entire length.

Crystal chuckled, again, and said, "Do you get the B-word a lot?"

Vicki laughed, and replied, "Only from my closest friends." She then leaned in closer, and gave Crystal's pussy a tender kiss, sucking lightly as she flicked her tongue back and forth across the waiting lips.

Just as Crystal was about to make another comment about teasing, Vicki pressed her mouth, hard, against Crystal's pussy, and gave it a passionate open-mouth kiss, shaking her head back and forth, grinding her lips against, and into, the soft wet folds of warm flesh.

Crystal sucked in her breath, again, and as she let out a contented, "Ohhh!" Vicki pushed her long tongue deep into Crystal's cunt hole, while continuing to suck hard, and rock her head back and forth.

The contented "Ohhh!" turned into an impassioned "OHHH!" and Crystal gripped Vicki's fingers tightly, trying to pull her harder into her pussy.

Vicki mashed her tongue as deep as she could through Crystal's soaking wet pussy lips from one end to the other, not only to pleasure Crystal—and she loved the reaction she was getting— but also to lap up the taste of virgin pussy that she so loved.

Crystal was torn between wanting lay her head back, close her eyes, and simply savor the fantastic feeling between her legs, and raising her head to watch Vicki's face pressed and rocking against her hungry cunt. She chose to watch.

Vicki glanced up to see that Crystal was staring down at her, and she took a momentary break from her lapping to say, "You taste amazing, Crissy! Your dancing, downstairs, really got your juices to a boiling point, didn't it."

"That was the closest I've ever been to cumming with my clothes on!" Crystal answered. "I'm glad you're enjoying it! Keep doing what you're doing, and you'll see that there's a lot more where that came from!"

"I'm looking forward to finding that out," Vicki said with a big smile, and then went back to work, sliding her tongue up and down through Crystal's wet slit, pushing it as deep up her cunt hole as possible, and sucking on her clit.

Standing beside the bed, watching the steamy girl-girl show, Devlin leaned over close to Bill, and said, "I think your wife kind of likes having her pussy eaten; you think she might like to taste one, too?"

"I can think of one way to find out," Bill said.

Devlin chuckled, and said, "Two minds with a single though," and headed toward the bed.

She climbed onto the bed, knelt next to Crystal, leaned down, and covered Crystal's mouth with her own, initiating an aggressive, but passionate kiss.

Crystal responded immediately by kissing her right back. Their lips sucking against one another, Crystal soon began pushing her tongue as deep into this strange, beautiful woman's mouth as she could.

Devlin closed her lips on Crystal's tongue, and let her tongue-fuck her mouth. Having had her own pussy on the pleasure-end of Vicki's very talented tongue, she was pretty sure that Crystal was emulating what Vicki was doing to her cunt.

Devlin enjoyed the sensation for a little while, and then, while sucking lightly on Crystal's tongue, she lifted her face away from her mouth. Still near her ear, she asked her, quietly, "I like the way you kiss! Would you like to kiss my pussy like that?"

"Oh, yeah!" Crystal answered with zero hesitation. "Please! Put your lovely wet pussy in my face, and let me stick my tongue up inside you! Oh, God! Yes! Rub your cunt all over my face!"

Devlin reached down and took off Crystal's glasses, and as she stretched out to set them on the side table, she noticed that they were just clear glass. With her curiosity piqued, when she looked down at Crystal, again, she could tell that her dirty-blond hair was actually a wig, although a very good one.

Why the disguise, Devlin wondered. Did she and her husband want to make sure no one recognized her as she danced, half naked, with other men, downstairs? Or were they really just very serious about their role-playing? She was betting on the role-playing, and she was getting to like this couple more, all the time.

Devlin lifted her leg, straddled Crystal's head, facing Vicki, and gently settled down. She looked down between her own legs, and watched as Crystal raised her head up to meet her, giving her pussy lips a wonderfully passionate kiss. Devlin gyrated her hips in an effort to cunt-kiss her back.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers