The Pool House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne watched Edward’s butt contract with each thrust. He was moving faster now, almost erratically. She wanted to touch him, to feel the muscles working under his skin. Would he mind? He hadn’t before, in Jake’s studio. She reached out tentatively. Even before her fingers found him she could sense the heat coming off of his flesh. Then her palm made contact, before she could decide not to do it. She cupped one firm buttock. It was as if she was a part of their passion, connected with them. She’d never felt so close to anyone before. They moved like one person, bodies separating and coming together, even their breathing synchronized. Yvonne felt a little pang. Is this what being married meant? Being this intimate?

After a long time Edward pulled his cock free and rolled off of Nora to the side nearest Yvonne. He pulled Nora towards him, and their bodies fused together, one of his legs moving between hers. Yvonne remembered how the swimmer’s body had felt against hers and felt her pussy throb harder than ever. Her hand slid against her clit. Wetness coated her finger, and she gasped as a pulse of pleasure shot through her.

Edward broke his kiss and nudged Nora. She smiled up at Yvonne.

“Hey,” Nora said. “You don’t get to wear something if we aren’t.” She tugged playfully at the bottom of Yvonne’s towel.

The room was suddenly very quiet. Even the caged parakeet stopped his muffled squawking. Yvonne could hear her heart beating. Her hands floated up to the top of her chest, seemingly under their own power. She untucked the towel and let it fall.

Edward gave her a brief grin, the skin at the corners of his eyes crinkling up, then rolled onto his back and pulled Nora on top of him. Nora lifted her hips and guided his cock back inside her. She slid down slowly with a drawn-out sigh until her butt settled on Edward’s thighs. She put her palms on his chest, ruffled the dark hair that covered it. She let her weight rest on her hands and raised her hips until only the tip of his cock was still buried in her pussy. Edward grunted as she dropped down heavily and their loins mashed together. Something in the wet contact made Yvonne whimper and hug herself again.

Nora began to move up and down rapidly, her movements fervent. Yvonne couldn’t help herself. She had to see what was happening. She moved around behind them until she could see Nora’s ass slide up, revealing Edward’s balls and thick, wet shaft for a brief moment before they slapped back together again. She wanted to touch Edward again, maybe take his balls in her hand. But their motions were too violent, too erratic for her to try. Yvonne tried to clear her head. The smell of their excitement, of her own, the pitching of the bed, the deep indrawn breaths …

The crimson flush on Nora’s neck had spread down to the tops of her breasts. She took her hands off of Edward’s chest and sat up straight. She began to shove her hips back and forth.

Yvonne lost it.

Moisture dripped from her pussy, and she wriggled miserably against the plush bedspread. She jammed her hand between her legs again until her fingers squished along her inner lips.

Nora bucked harder. Yvonne stared at them, her mouth open. She had that connected feeling again, as if she’d been accepted into their sophisticated adult world. It was a long time before she realized that Edward’s hand was resting on her thigh. She inched closer until it brushed up against her pussy.

Nora gasped and jammed her hips hard against Edward’s. “Oh my god,” she cried, running the words together. Her back arched. She held herself absolutely still for a long moment; then she collapsed gradually until she lay on top of Edward. After a minute, her breathing returned to normal. She rolled onto the bed on the far side of Edward, opposite Yvonne. Sweat pooled in the hollow between her breasts; moisture sparkled on her pussy lips. She smiled dreamily and turned to kiss her husband lightly on the cheek.

“Mmm, that was lovely, Edward.”

Nora looked up at Yvonne. Her gaze was so penetrating that Yvonne looked down at herself. Her nipples were agonizingly erect. The skin of her chest was flushed and slick with perspiration.

“But we’re ignoring our guest,” Nora said.

Edward turned towards her and smiled his easy smile. He sat up and put his arm around Yvonne’s shoulders. His masculine scent washed over her, more potent now and mixed with sex. He pulled her down with a gentle insistence. One moment Edward was beside her, the next he was looking down at her from above. She was on her back, arms at her sides. Edward’s hands moved soothingly over her body, following a hip bone, dipping into her belly button, circling her aureoles. Her nipples felt so hard she wasn’t sure she couldn’t stand being touched there. And then his fingertip brushed one of them. Yvonne let out a sharp cry and felt a pressure growing deep in her pussy. What was happening to her? Her skin burned everywhere he touched. But then his touch felt different, softer, more liquid. He was kissing her, she realized. He nuzzled her shoulder and neck, gently nibbled an ear lobe. He kissed down the top of her chest. She knew where he was headed. How could he do that? Nora was right there, right next to them. Was she asleep? No, she was watching. She wore the same serious expression on her face as when she and Edward had been making love. Yvonne knew that she should get up now, that she had to get up or she wouldn’t get another chance. But she wanted him to kiss her breasts; she wanted to know how that felt.

He was there already. His tongue circled her aureoles, just as his fingers had moments earlier. Her nipples ached; they’d never been so aroused. Edward let his tongue rest lightly on one round tip. She arched her back to make the contact more intense. Then her whole breast was in his mouth, his tongue teasing the nipple. Her hips thrashed and she reached up to grab Edward’s shoulders.

One of his hands was moving on her belly, delighting in its flatness and youthful muscle tone. She groaned in anticipation. She needed him to touch her pussy right now. The swimmer in the pool house, Jim in the bathroom, Edward in Jake’s studio – none of them had made her cum. The waiting had become unbearable. It was the only thing she could think about, it was the only thing that mattered. Yvonne tilted her hips upward, as if that would draw his hand closer. She was lost now. He could do whatever he wanted with her.

Suddenly his mouth wasn’t on her breast any more. It was where his hand had been, kissing her belly. And his fingers were cupping her mound, fluffing her pubic hair, dragging across her inner thighs. She was aware of how wet her pussy was. She felt a little embarrassed about it, wanting to be as casual about this as Nora was.

“Please,” she whispered.

Please what? She didn’t say, but Edward knew. His finger slid along the edge of one pussy lip, then the other. His finger was moist now, warm and slippery and …

“Oh, god,” Yvonne gasped. His finger circled her clit. She could feel it sticking out from beneath its hood. It was right there, all he had to do …

He found the spot, pressed down lightly. It was like an electric shock. Her whole body shook and the feeling wouldn’t stop; she couldn’t get control of herself. His finger started stroking her, squishing in the warm wetness, pushing a little inside then brushing back against her clit. That’s it, she thought. One more touch and …

Her orgasm hit her instantly, before she could prepare herself. Her hips twisted and she cried out sharply. She tried to push him away but she couldn’t control her hands. Now his whole palm was pushed against her crotch, moving faster. She was over the edge again, climaxing breathlessly, bucking her hips against him over and over.

Then all the sensations ebbed, faded away until all she could feel was her heart beating. She was vaguely aware of Edward moving around on the bed. He’d been beside her and now he was lower, somewhere around her ankles. And Nora was stroking Yvonne’s cheek, tracing her lips with her finger. She wasn’t going to do anything weird, was she? No, not really. Her touch just helped her to calm down, helped her to catch hold of her thoughts.

Edward began to rub her feet, just as he had done to Nora earlier. Their touches felt friendly, reassuring. But the sweet ache she felt inside kept blurring her thoughts. His hands moved along her calves, up her thighs. She knew where they were going, and she knew it was too late to stop him. He pushed her legs farther apart. She was wide open now, totally exposed. Helpless.

Put your fingers back inside, she thought. Make me cum again. But he didn’t. His fingers found either side of her pussy and pushed the folds apart. Her clit stood out, naked and coated with moisture. Yvonne inhaled sharply. She looked down over the peaks of her breasts and their pink, distended nipples and saw Edward’s face poised above her pussy. Their eyes met for a moment. She knew that she must look uncertain, maybe even terrified. But she didn’t look away. Edward smiled and his head dipped down.

His tongue licked along her inner lips. It probed the entrance to her private recesses, lapping up her moisture. Then it swept up against her most sensitive spot. Yvonne shrieked. She reached down and tangled her fingers in Edward’s hair, pushing him harder into her loins. His tongue kept lapping at her clit until his whole face was buried in her crotch. Yvonne arched her back and felt her climax building until it washed over her, sending trails of light scorching under her eyelids, driving her hips back against his face and his lacerating tongue, and then the surge hit her again and again.

She didn’t know how long it was before the orgasms subsided. Was this what Kate had felt? No wonder she put up with Jim. Her body dripped with sweat. She felt almost boneless, exhausted. But somehow it wasn’t enough. The pressure that had been building in her these last two weeks was still there, stronger than ever. She was primed, her nerves scraped raw, her secret place still dripping moisture.

Edward’s face was above hers. His hair was matted with perspiration. He was close enough to kiss her if he wanted to, close enough that she could smell herself on his lips. His weight was on his elbows, his chest hair tickling her nipples.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

No!, she thought. I can’t. Not now!

But if not now, when? She’d let Jim and the swimmer put it in a little. And she was calmer now, more in control. Just a little more, she thought. Just a little, and then she’d make him stop.

She looked towards Nora for reassurance. Her face was right there, next to hers, smiling a warm excited smile. She stroked Yvonne’s cheek gently, maternally.

“Okay,” Yvonne said, breathing so hard she could barely speak. “But you have to stop when I say, all right?”

Edward nodded, grinning. A drop of perspiration fell from his chin and landed on her chest. “Whenever you say.”

He reached down between them and positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Yvonne’s body stiffened. It was big, bigger than Jim’s or the swimmer’s. She couldn’t …

Nora kissed her softly on the cheek. “It’s all right,” she said. “Just let it happen.”

Yvonne relaxed a little, tried to control her breathing. Edward’s face swam in and out of focus above her. He pushed. She could feel the rim of his cock head driving the walls of her vagina apart, grinding against her moist flesh. A little further and the head was all the way inside her. She could feel her heart beating deep in her pussy, her flesh contracting around his. Deeper. Edward’s breathing became a rasp; his arms started to shake, as if they were losing the ability to hold his weight. He was splitting her apart; she had to make him stop! Yvonne grabbed his shoulders again and held on. She bit her lower lip. But she didn’t say anything.

Edward started to draw his cock out of her pussy, lifting his body slightly. Not yet, Yvonne wanted to say. Don’t take it out. Just leave it there a little longer. Then we’ll stop. But he was just preparing for the next push. The tip went in more easily this time, the way generously lubricated. Yvonne dug her fingernails into his flesh. She was being stretched again, pulled tight inside. Her breathing was so fast she was afraid she might pass out. Even so, she couldn’t quite get enough air; there were little black spots filling her field of vision. And then Edward pushed harder. The feeling was so different from his tongue. It was as if he were touching her everywhere all at once, and every new place his cock reached was even more sensitive than anywhere he’d been before. She was startled by a sort of abrupt change in the pressure, then he was pulling out again, then in a little further.

She held Edward tighter, burying her face in the hollow of her shoulder. Now would be a good time to stop, she thought. I’ll say something, once I catch my breath. But then he slid back inside. The sensation made her dizzy. And … she felt his balls slap against her bottom. His cock was all the way inside her! And she realized that he must have broken her hymen a moment earlier. It hadn’t hurt, not really. But she wasn’t a virgin anymore. She was … getting fucked! Not by the swimmer or Jim even, but by this older guy. And then her thoughts seemed to dissolve. She could only feel what happening inside her, the hard, hot flesh moving in and out, the wet smack of every thrust that shuddered through her body, the smell of his skin, and the weight of his chest squashing her rock-hard nipples. And then, somehow, she was on her knees, facing away from him. Her face was shoved into something soft -- the bedspread, she realized -- and he was pounding into her from behind. She started shoving her ass back to meet his thrusts, increasing the tempo of their passion; that’s how she liked it, she realized, fast, hard, intense. The impact of their bodies was somehow magnified in that position, and the sounds had a sharp echo. He was slapping her bottom, she realized. She felt her skin getting red and sore, and that made her move against him even faster. And then he grabbed her hips and held them and there were bolts of searing liquid pulsing into her, filling her ravaged pussy until she felt the cum leaking out onto the bed and she was sliding into a warm darkness that was pounding in time with her heartbeat.

# # #

When she came to she could hear water running in the bathroom. There were voices mixed in with the splashing sounds, and it was a minute more before she remembered where she was. The voices were Nora’s and Edward’s, and they were talking about her. She stood up groggily, feeling a twinge between her legs, and she moved closer to the door.

“You really are a bastard,” Nora said, sounding like she meant it. “She isn’t even a St. Stephens girl.”

“Now, now,” Edward soothed. “I’ve done her a favor, you know, loosened her up a bit. Maybe now she won’t be quite such a little bitch. Besides, I know how much you enjoy watching. How much of that would there be if I were a boy scout?”

“Which part of watching were you referring to?” Nora asked.

“All of it, I think. Her watching you, you watching me – that part mostly.”

One moment Yvonne was feeling warm and dreamy, the next she was wide awake. Suddenly the last two weeks looked completely different.

It had been planned, she realized. All of it. The meeting, the friendship, the invitations, the intimacy, the trust.

“What I really enjoy watching,” Nora continued, sounding serene again, “is your suave technique.”

Yvonne heard a playful slap sound against bare flesh.

Edward chuckled. “Oh, there’s really nothing to it. At that age you just need to get them out of their clothes, and the rest follows inevitably.”

“It doesn’t seem to be working with that Norwegian ice princess. She’s in our hot tub every weekend and you aren’t getting anywhere.”

“Yes, that one’s a challenge, I’ll concede. It’s their culture, you know. They’re used to being naked in public. It’s all those saunas. But we’ll have Yvonne to keep us entertained for a while longer. I’d at least like to have Jake finish our portrait. Did I ever tell you what happened the day we were posing?”

Yvonne turned away feeling ill. She’d been an idiot. She’d been blinded by her own self-absorption, by her social climbing. But she was done with that. The sick feeling passed and was replaced by diamond-hard determination. That was one painting that wasn’t going to hang on their wall like some damned trophy. They hadn’t heard the last of her. She wasn’t sure how yet, but she’d find a way to make them remember her a little less charitably. Yes, maybe they’d done her a favor. But it wasn’t one she’d asked for, and she sure as hell didn’t feel grateful.

Grimly, Yvonne pushed open the shower room door, walked in past an astonished Nora and Edward, and grabbed her clothes. She needed to go home and patch things up with Kate. And then she had some unfinished business with a certain swimmer.

That’s all for now. I’m always grateful for feedback, especially as regards my female characters. Not being one myself, it’s hard to know if I’m getting them right!

12