The Pool House Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature Couple Playing.
1.1k words
3.97
27.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that we had built our tiny little pool house for some reason other than as a decorative feature in the backyard but didn't realize what that reason was until this summer.

It was a very small structure, roughly eight by twelve square with a large sliding glass door on the side that faced the swimming pool. You had just started to decorate it a few weeks earlier. So far all it contained was a wicker wing-back chair and ottoman, an old coke machine, an antique Hoosier kitchen cabinet, small side table and some knick-knacks.

You were in the process of hanging pictures when I walked by on my way to the boat dock and glanced over to see you stretched up on your tiptoes holding a fairly large picture up against the wall. You called to me and asked me to give you a hand.

You looked very cute that morning, dressed in gym trunks and an old tee shirt. Your hair was pulled back and tied with a black ribbon. It was pretty obvious that you weren't wear a brassier.

I walked over and came back behind you raising my hands to grab the picture frame to hold it in place. I pushed my pelvis tightly into your little rump and told you to get a pencil. You explained that you really couldn't move unless I moved back a little so I did. You twisted around and ducked under my arm and as you walked away I distinctly felt your hand brush up against the front of my jeans. You trotted off towards the garage and returned shortly with some picture hangers and a pencil.

You were too short to reach up high enough to mark the hanger position with the pencil so I told you to drag the ottoman over and stand on it while you leaned into me for balance. That's exactly what you did and it just so happened that your right breast was perfectly aligned with my mouth when you were in that position. I leaned my head over and gave your nipple a gentle little nibble through your shirt. You didn't pull away.

We marked the spot on the wall and I sat the frame on the floor against the wall while I installed the hanger. After the picture was hung I scooted the ottoman closer to the front inside corner of the structure and asked you to come over and stand on it again. You asked me what I was doing and just said I wanted you make a few more alignment marks for me. You got up on the ottoman facing the wall holding the pencil in one hand while I handed you a level. I told you to raise your arms and life the level as high as you possible could and hold it there for a second. I steadied you by wrapping my left arm around your thighs.

I reached up with my right hand and pulled your shorts down to your knees. As I suspected you didn't have on any panties. I moved my hand slowly up the inside of your legs and lifted my left hand up to feel your breast. By now your arms were tired so you dropped the level and used your hands to steady yourself in the corner. You spread your legs as far apart as you could without losing your footing.

I started with one finger going inside and alternated between pushing it in as deeply as I could and then pulling it out to rub your tiny little clit. Back and forth between one place and the other. I pushed my fingertip gently against your little rosebud to remind you how much I wanted to enjoy your more private place.

I told you that if I was fifty years younger I could lift you up and sit you over my shoulders, and carrying you into the pool like both of us probably did at pool parties when we were teenagers.

The idea of lifting you up on my shoulders, but facing into me instead of being behind me was an exciting thought but one I just couldn't execute with both of us probably falling and breaking something.

I helped you back down to the floor. Your shorts were still around your knees so I turned you around facing away from me and made you lean into the sliding door. I pulled you shirt off over your head and then grabbed your hips in my hands as I pushed up behind you. You reached down between your legs and stroked my cock. It was already incredibly hard but the touch of your fingers made it even harder.

My hands moved up and took each one of your breasts, my thumbs rubbing your nipples which were hot from the sunlight shining through the glass and radiating off your skin.

You guided me inside. I pushed in very slowly as you pushed your bum back up against me. You were so tight that I wanted to come off almost immediately but I kept moving a little deeper with every stroke. Finally, I was far into you as I could go so I just stayed there savoring the experience of being inside of you. As I stood motionless you started to push your butt back and forth, pumping onto me with powerful thrusts. I reached back down and grabbed your hips for balance.

The sensation of you being the one in control and fucking me so aggressively was something I had never experienced with you before. It was indescribable in its intensity and unbelievably erotic. It may have been the first time I saw your true sexuality in its most uninhibited form. It was something I wanted to experience more often someday. Seeing you completely unleashed and totally abandoned within your own moment of orgasm was a beautiful sight.

When I finally pulled away I watched as a large pool of semen formed on the floor between your still spread legs. Watching it slowly drain out of you was making me get hard again. What we had just experienced made me feel young again. I wanted to make love with you for hours and even days on end.

I sit down in the chair and pulled you back towards me and pulled your hips down as I guided myself back inside of you as you settled down, sitting on top of me, facing away, looking towards the doorway.

You put your hands on the arm rests and started to move your hips up and down, pushing me deep inside and then as you rose, pulling me out almost all the way before you sit back down again. Over and over you repeated the motions, rocking up and down and back and forth, your pussy gripping me tightly until I exploded again.