The Pool Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said, she was not the type I would have voluntarily slept with, but I was furiously embarrassed and aroused and in a very obligated and vulnerable state. I didn't want what I had done at the pool to get out, so I stayed between her heavy thighs and asscheeks working until I drove her over the edge of ecstasy. She made me do it for a long time. By the end I was sweating a little and my jaw ached from the effort. Finally, she growled and arched her back and hips and pulled my face in tight into her pussy as she writhed even harder while she came.

When she started to regain control, she lifted my head and said, "Oh my god, you ARE talented."

Then she indicated that I move around and straddle her face with my penis as I stared down at her hairy mound.

"Eat it again," she said and as I lowered my face, I felt her mouth and tongue running along the length of my cock. I almost lost my mind. I was beyond saying no by then and I gave in to a depraved sixty nine with my mature boss calling the shots.

She seemed to sense I would not hold out long like that and she let up at just the right moment and said, "Now I want you to fuck me with that foot long monster."

I blushed as much from sexual intensity as shame, and I moved around and pressed the head of my cock against her pussy.

"Easy, big fella," she laughed like she was talking to a horse.

I started to slowly press into her and she wrapped her legs around my back and began a rocking motion that took in a little more with each thrust. I was the one with the cock, but she was the one in charge, dictating the tempo and how much she engulfed. It was like she was consuming me and I felt a sense of subordination that I had never experienced before sexually. Sadly, my cock had a mind of its own so even if I wasn't entirely happy about the attitude and treatment, my physical state indicated just the opposite. Soon we were fucking intensely, I was coated in her arousal as she was urging and coaching me to slow down and speed up, to work myself for her maximal pleasure. She especially liked for me to slide almost entirely out so that the ridge around the head of my cock was just past her lips to rub her clit before sliding back in along the length of her g-spot.

She must have orgasmed three times and I lost track of how long we had been at it, when she said something I will never forget.

She said, "I want to see how you look when you come."

At first I did not know what she meant. I thought she wanted me to come with her, in her.

Then she made it plain. She pushed back and sat up at the head of her bed and looked at me. She wanted to see me masturbate to climax.

I was already slick and I started to rub my cock as she watched fascinated. I stroked it for barely a minute, running my hand up and down the length and giving a little twist at the head each time. My breathing came faster and faster and I tensed as the sensation began to build deep in my pelvis. Finally I gasped and the long ropy jets began their limpid shots into the air. It was so intense, I almost blacked out. All the shame and intensity surged up in a powerful release. A minute later I kneeled there completely spent. Finally I looked at Ms. Hayword and her satisfied grin made me want to crawl away in shame. She was so happy, so superiorly satisfied by her... triumph. I had come over to clean her pool and now I was an obligated, subordinate sexual partner. Still she kept her word, sort of.

She got up and left the room, returning a few minutes later with my t shirt and shorts in one hand. In the other she had the Speedo bathing trunks. I took them from her and was just about to get dressed when I realized something was different. There was something packed into the crotch of the trunks. I looked.

It was money, a lot.

I looked from the cash to Ms. Hayword who smiled with a kind of superior delight.

"You earned every penny," she said, and then to my great embarrassment added, "We'll see you next week."

12