The Popular Music Show Pt. 05

Story Info
The girls arrive in Amsterdam.
3.2k words
4.4
13.4k
00

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

The opening notes of Beethoven's fifth symphony came from the shoulder bag on the floor of the BMW beneath Natasha's legs.

"Will you get it for me please, Frankie?" She asked Francine, sitting in the front passenger seat next to her.

Francine fumbled in the bag for a few seconds then straightened up holding Natasha's mobile phone.

"Hallo." She said into it.

She listened for a few seconds then she spoke a few words in French in reply to some question then listened again. She thanked her caller, in French, then handed the phone to Laurie.

"It's the police in Calais." She said. "They have recovered your bag. They suggest that if you have made any arrangements with your Embassy in Paris that you cancel them as you can collect your bag from them and it appears all your passports, etceteras are safe."

"That's a fucking relief." Laurie said, dialling a number from the page in her notebook that Taylor held before her.

Natasha looked ahead to the next signpost. Ten minutes to the next junction then a change of lanes. If she remembered her geography she was about a quarter of the way to Paris. Three quarters of an hour, perhaps less, back to Calais. Half an hour with the police then they would be free to head for Amsterdam. It should take about three hours from Calais. It was going to be a long-days driving. She thought of asking one of the others if they would like to take over for a bit but she knew she shouldn't. Her fathers insurance only covered drivers over twenty-one years of age.

She smiled as she recalled the scene the previous morning after she had suggested to her mother that she would really need a more reliable car for this journey than her little Renault. From the wail of anguish that had gone up from her father when he had been told his favourite daughter was borrowing his car for two days you'd have thought he'd been asked to give one of his bodies organs.

Her mother had whispered something into his ear at the breakfast table and he'd cheered up almost immediately. They had stood in the doorway, an arm around each other's waists, waving goodbye as she had driven out of the short drive and along the lane to the pub to pick up Frankie. More goodbyes and be good's from her parents and they had been off.

They were safely in the London flat by lunchtime and had spent the afternoon shopping. In the evening they had seen a film in Leicester Square and stopped off for supper in the Restaurant at the end of the road leading to the flats.

They had left the flat at seven that morning to catch the tunnel train at nine. Yes, it was going to be a long day.

The next junction was approaching and she moved onto the cloverleaf and back onto the North-eastern bound carriageway.

She lifted and lowered her shoulders to ease the tension she could feel building in them and set the car to cruise just above the maximum speed limit.

"What are your plans for after the concert again?" Natasha asked over her shoulder to the three Americans in general.

"We need to find a hotel or guest house for the night then we were going to decide whether to go to England or head slowly south through Germany." Amanda replied. "We have ten days to make it back to Rome for our flights."

"What a great way to spend a holiday." Francine said wistfully.

"What?" Taylor asked.

"She means vacation." Laurie translated.

"They don't half talk funny." Taylor said, imitating a Dick Van Dyke cockney.

"I don't sound anything like that." Frankie indignantly replied.

"Calm down." Nat said soothingly. "They sound as strange to us as we do to them I expect."

"When we get to Amsterdam we will have a couple of hours before the concert starts so if we all go to our hotel I see if they can fix you up with some rooms." Nat continued, over her shoulder.

"Wow. That's real nice of you." Laurie said, looking at the other two.

"It's a really nice hotel." Nat said. "I was there for the opening at Easter. My parents have been friends with the owners for years. They're from America. They're called the Wolfensteins. They own hotels all around the world."

"Yeah." Laurie said. "I stayed the night in one in Dallas. Your mother has as well."

She directed the last comment to Taylor.

"Oh yeah." Taylor replied. "Mishy said they had a great time."

"Who's Mishy?" Frankie asked.

"That's my sister Michelle." Laurie answered. "She knows Natasha's parents as well."

"Call me Nat. Everybody else does, apart from my parents."

"Okay."

The CD in the boot changed to her brother's band's latest album, she had a pre-issue demo tape. Nat listened intently to the keyboard player. He sounded different somehow to Geordie. Perhaps Geordie was getting better. He'd had no formal training and played everything by ear. Or, as Dave insisted, made it up as he went along. The same song never sounded the same twice when they played live. The second track came on. This was the Geordie on keyboards she knew. There had been talk in the papers that he hadn't been well when they had recorded that album and that they had used a session musician on some of the tracks. She quite liked Geordie. He was different to the others. She always felt safe with him.

Really, she felt safe with them all. Apart from the little matter of her virginity they had always treated her like a little sister. She knew all the lyrics and every note to every song they had ever recorded and some they hadn't. They had let her join in their rehearsals when they had visited her home when her parents were away. Sometimes on their piano and sometimes on Geordie's keyboards if he wasn't there. In fact, now she thought about it, he hadn't been there a lot of the time.

The other girls were singing along to the single recently released from the CD. She smiled and joined in. Frankie next to her had her hands above her head and was swaying from side to side. She glanced in her mirror and could see the others were doing the same.

Her brother's band was very good. They had changed from the roughness of their teens into a quite sophisticated outfit. It was a pity Dave had never finished college but they had been given the opportunity to make it and in that business you seldom get two bites at the cherry. She thought of her father and how he must have cursed himself. If he hadn't pulled some strings and called in a few favours they would never had had their first break and Dave would probably gone back to college.

They breasted a rise and could see the busy port of Calais below them.

* * * * *

It was just after five in the afternoon when Nat pulled up in front of the Hotel on the outskirts of Amsterdam. I still looked bright and clean and new.

She pulled into the front car park and raised the top to the car whilst the others removed the bags from the boot. Picking up her own suitcase she led the way to the front entrance and into reception.

"Wow. Fucking wow." She heard Laurie exclaim as she walked up to the desk.

"Hallo." She said to the girl dressed like an airhostess behind the counter. "My name is Natasha Wagstaffe and we have some rooms booked."

The girl checked a computer screen.

"Yes Madam." The girl replied looking past Natasha to the group behind her. "We only have reservations for two."

Damm it. She'd hoped her parents would have left the original booking of two room's stand. Somebody must have changed it to one room.

"Do you, by any chance have a spare room or two." She asked. "Just for tonight. We are all going to the concert together and they had their bag stolen and we nearly had to drive to Paris and then we had to drive here and we won't have time to find them somewhere in town before the concert starts." She gushed. She needed a deep breath after that.

She sensed a movement by her side and almost jumped out of her skin as an arm was passed around her waist.

"What the?" She started then relaxed as she looked up at his face.

"I'm sure we can fit the friends of my favourite honouree niece in for one night." Howard Wolfenstein, the Managing Director of the hotel chains suggested to the receptionist.

"Oh, Uncle Howie." Natasha stood on tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I didn't know you would be here."

"Just keeping an eye on my investments." Howie said releasing her waist and looking the rest of the girls up and down. "I would have thought your parents would have been across to see the show."

"Dad was too busy."

"Shame." Howie's said distractedly his eyes fixed on Amanda's breasts.

"These are my friends." Natasha said, making the introductions. "This is Howard Wolfenstein everyone. He owns the hotel."

"Wow. Fucking wow." Laurie said a little to loudly.

"Where are you from?" Howie asked, picking up on the accent.

"I'm from California but now we all live in Texas." Laurie answered.

"I'm Len's daughter." Francine chipped in. "He owns the village pub."

"I know Len." Howie nodded. "I've seen you before as well. We haven't visited with your parents for a few years. I always enjoyed our stays. You must come up and say hello to Harvey."

"Is he with you?" Natasha asked, remembering the two hands on her ass cheeks as they had danced on the night of the hotels opening.

"Yeah." Howie replied then turned to Marty behind the counter. "Have the girls taken up to Miss Wagstaffe's room while you sort out another for them while I take Miss Wagstaffe up to the penthouse. It'll give you girl's time to freshen up before your show and it'll give us a chance to talk family and friends. What room?"

"Seven o five." Marty replied, taking a key from a hook behind her.

Two young men, also dressed like they should be working in an aeroplane, appeared as if by magic and, taking the key from Marty, collected up all the bags and led the ways to the lifts.

Howie steered Natasha to a different lift.

"We take this one." He said.

* * * * *

Laurie sat naked at the foot of one of the beds in the hotel room, listening to the sounds of laughter coming from the bathroom as Amanda and Taylor took their shower, with one hand resting on her pussy with one fingertip she gently prodding its outer lips.

Frankie paced up and down between the two beds, she was clearly not comfortable with something.

"What's up?" Laurie asked, slipping the tip of a finger between her pussy lips and running it along her slit.

She knew that Frankie had seen her do it.

"Those two." Frankie said dragging her eyes from the pink gash exposed between the top of Laurie's thighs and indicating the bathroom. "Are they? You know?"

"What. Taylor and Amanda? Lesbians." Laurie replied, moving her finger along her slit again. "Fucking no, they're not Lesbians. We just enjoy sex. Enjoy it a lot and it's just that if there isn't a man available we please each other."

"I don't understand." Frankie couldn't prevent herself from looking at Laurie's pussy.

It was hairless and the pink flesh inside was beginning to glisten with her juices. She could see everything. The little hood covering her clit, the fleshy outer lips and the thinner inner ones.

"You are looking at this like you have never seen one before." Laurie said lifting her finger from her pussy to her mouth and sucking on it. "It's just the same as yours. You like to have it touched don't you."

Frankie nodded.

"By boys?"

Frankie nodded again.

"Do you find they hurt sometimes, when they push their finger in too soon."

Frankie couldn't find any words so nodded again.

"A girl isn't like that." Laurie said moving to sit on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor.

Frankie couldn't help but watch as her slit disappeared from view between her legs. There was suddenly an itch between her own legs. She fought the urge to scratch it.

"Sit down." Laurie said softly indicating the bed by her side. "Don't worry, you'll be safe."

"A girl isn't like a boy when it comes to fingering you." Laurie continued. "A girl knows where to touch you. Where you are sensitive. When it's right to push it inside. Has anyone ever gone down on you?"

"No." Frankie finally found a word.

"Again. No man is as good at going down on you as a woman would be. All a man does it to get you ready to be fucked. A girl does it for its sake alone."

The water was turned off in the bathroom.

"Get ready for your shower." Laurie said standing up. "They will want the bed when they come out."

Frankie looked towards the bathroom as the door opened and Taylor and Amanda came into the bedroom sharing a towel to dry each other's bodies. Frankie stood up and moved towards the bathroom with Laurie as Taylor and Amanda suddenly let the towel drop to the floor and embraced then kissed.

"Come on." Laurie said taking Frankie's hand and leading her into the bathroom.

Inside, she left the door open and stood beside Frankie as they watched as Amanda's hands cupped Taylor's ass cheeks.

"You had better take these clothes off." Laurie said softly, lifting up the bottom of Frankie's T-shirt. "You can't go in the shower dressed like this."

Frankie hardly felt Laurie's hands as they lifted her T-shirt over her head then unfastened the clasp on her bra. Her eyes were glue to the bed where Amanda was kneeling between Taylor's bent knees and spread thighs attacking her clit with her tongue and thrusting at least two fingers in and out of her pussy. She wished she could see clearer. She could see Amanda's holes. Her small, tight round anus and the long pink slit of her pussy.

She could feel Laurie's hand on her ass cheek and stiffened. She should slap it away. No girl had ever touched her there. No boy for that matter. Not where Laurie's fingertip was rubbing. It wasn't right to be touched there. But it did feel nice.

Laurie's other hand was on her pubic mound, strange she hadn't notice her jeans and panties being pulled to the ground. She found herself automatically pulling her foot from them and opening her legs as Laurie probed her pussy lips with a finger. She threw her head back and breathed deeply as the finger entered her. It slid inside her so easily even in this position.

She looked back at the bed, avoiding looking at Laurie. She hadn't noticed Taylor come but she assumed she must have as Amanda had moved up her body and was kneeling astride her shoulders and lowering her pussy to Taylor's mouth.

She heard somebody gasp with pleasure. Was it Amanda or was it her. Laurie was moving her fingertip to her clit her other finger still massaging her anus. She had to breath deeply then quickly as Laurie described small circles with her finger around her clit. She could feel it swelling. It felt as if every feeling in her body was concentrated on this one small spot. She could hardly feel the finger at her anus. All she was aware of was the building up of pressure inside her. Taylor and Amanda were sitting on the bed side by side watching her. She should stop it. Make Laurie stop it. She couldn't. She was coming. Coming with an intensity she had hardly ever felt before. Her legs felt weak. She thought she was going to fall and held onto Laurie for support. Then the warm glow spread through out her body. Starting at her clit and filling every cell.

"You okay, sweetie?" Laurie asked.

All Frankie could do was nod her head.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"It's me, Natasha." Nat's voice came through the door.

Taylor left the bed and wrapping a towel about her body went to open it.

'Oh my God.' Frankie thought. 'What have I done?'

Breaking away from Laurie she rushed into the shower cubical and closed the glass door behind her, pressing her ass against it to prevent it being opened from the outside. She reached in front of her for the taps and turned them on. She gasped as the water struck her, taking the breath from her body.

'What had she done?'

She could hear voices in the Bedroom. She pictured Natasha getting undressed for her turn in the shower. Were the other's looking at her. Should she tell her?

There was a hand pushing at the door to the shower.

"Let me in." She heard Laurie say.

"I've just finished." She said and stepped under the main jet of water to allow the door to open then quickly out before Laurie could step inside.

She picked up a towel and covered her long, thin body with it.

Laurie smiled at her then stepped inside the shower.

Holding the towel in front of her tits and pussy Frankie went into the bedroom. Taylor and Amanda were sitting side by side on the bed as before but this time they were both dressed. Natasha was walking around the room sorting things from her suitcase into the drawers and cupboards wearing only her bra and panties.

"Howie has arranged for one of the Hotel's courtesy cars to take us to the rear entrance to the stadium and collect us at one o'clock in the morning. It will give us a couple of hours with the band before we come back. They're sending up some sandwiches and coffee. That could be them now."

Natasha and Frankie stepped into the bathroom as Amanda went to open the knock from room service.

Laurie was standing naked by the door to the shower, the water running down her body over her small tits and flat, muscular stomach. Over the rise of her pubic mound and then down her legs. Frankie had to look.

Natasha was unhooking her bra and stepping out of her panties. Frankie's eyes were dawn to her ass cheeks as she bent forward to pick up her panties to drop them into the laundry basket. The quick flash of a light brown anus and a few wisps of her pubic hairs then she had straightened. Frankie looked at Laurie and saw that she was smiling at her. She must have seen her looking at Natasha.

"Have you finished?" Natasha asked Laurie.

"Sure. It's all yours." Laurie confirmed stepping aside and picking up a towel to dry herself with.

Stepping up to Frankie Laurie touched her on the shoulder gently.

"You'll be alright." She said soothingly. "It's not the end of the world."

'No.' Frankie thought. 'It's not. But was it the beginning of another?'

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers