The Popular Music Show Pt. 07

Story Info
Marianne joins Artwork for an after show drink.
3.4k words
4.67
13k
00

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2001. Al rights reserved).

All characters and events are fictitious.

* * * * *

"What the fuck?" Dave staggered backwards from the force of Marianne running into him.

He turned his head to watch her running off down the corridor. Something was wrong he thought watching her short skirt flicking from side to side as she ran giving flashes of her knickers. They still had fifteen minutes of their set to run.

He couldn't be bothered with her problems now. That bastard Geordie had gone back onto drugs. They had postponed this tour once because of him. They had to go this time. What the fuck were they to do? Perhaps H could get Jem Green to join them. He had played on a lot of the tracks on their last album when Geordie was in the clinic. He was good.

That might solve the long-term problem but what were they to do tonight? Get out there and hope Geordie could play the whole set?

He could hear a rumbling noise from the stadium. H was coming towards him.

"Can you get on stage now?" He asked. "That bitch Marianne has run off and the crowds getting restless."

"Why what happened?" Dave asked in return.

"The lesbians." H replied. "I think they went too far."

Dave could see Merry, Roberta and Lorraine ahead. They seemed to be arguing with the stadium promoter, his staff, security and the stage staff at the same time.

"Come on." Dave said turning to the others.

There was an open bottle of Jack Daniel's and some paper cups on a table by the steps leading up to the stage. One of the roadies had half filled some. He picked one up and took a drink. He felt the fiery spirit burn a path into his stomach and attack the butterflies congregating in there. He drank again.

He could see Nat and her party standing in a group at the rear of the wing. Nat lifted her hands and shrugged her shoulders in question. What could he say? He just smiled and waved and led the group out onto the stage. The roadies were still fitting up their instruments as they appeared into view of the crowd. The mutterings and mumbling suddenly changed to screaming and applause.

Jeff took centre mike and spoke into it.

"How's it going?" He asked.

The crowd erupted again. Some notes from the keyboards came over the speakers. Dave looked across the stage to Geordie. He looked all right. He played some notes on his own guitar as did Mike and Jeff. Larry, behind them, hit each drum in turn.

"Okay." Jeff said into his mike. "Lets go."

The opening notes of their first song were drowned by the noise of the crowd. Hands were raised into the air already. People were swaying from side to side. Jeff was singing. Dave moved closer to his own mike and added his voice to the backing vocals. The girls were in good voice. He looked to where they were sharing a mike on a raised platform towards the rear of the stage near the piano. They looked good as well.

He looked again at Geordie. He was sweating already. Singing into his mike. Waving, one handed, to the crowd. They responded with a roar.

They played two old favourites then Jeff introduced the next set of three. New songs from their latest album. They had been played on local radio stations during the past few weeks so they wouldn't be completely new to the locals in the crowd. The album was to be released for sale at midnight that evening. H's idea. Great marketing ploy he said. Well, they would see.

This part of the concert was going out live on satellite TV. He hoped they had chosen the tunes well. The single had done well. Technically it was their best album yet. He knew he was maturing as a songwriter and the act itself was becoming more polished. If only Geordie. Why have him on keyboards? Because he couldn't play the guitar. He could sing okay. And the girls loved him. Only he didn't love the girl's back. Everyone in the group knew, so did 'H'.

They finished the set. It had gone well. Now it was his turn to play the piano for a couple of ballads to let everyone catch their breath. He placed his guitar on its stand and moved to the piano stool. He was suddenly conscious that Nat would be watching him. Why had he agreed that they could stay backstage? If they were out in the crowd he would have known she was there but to have her backstage where she could see everything he was doing. He had always felt nervous when he had played in front of her. He knew he was good but she was exceptional.

He could see her. She was smiling, waving. The rest of her party was jumping up and down. Huge smiles upon their faces. Tits bouncing. He hoped they were staying for the party.

He played a scale on the piano keyboards. Geordie responded on the electronic keyboard. They exchanged notes and phrases. They hadn't done this in years. The crowd was going wild.

Jeff and Mike had changed their electric guitars for acoustic ones and were watching him and Geordie.

"Ready?" Jeff asked the world.

The crowd hushed as he started to play.

* * * * *

Marianne shivered and sniffed in her hiding place beneath the twin keyboards. She had heard people walking around, calling her name. She had peeked out once and seen Lorraine and Roberta climbing into a car. There were photographers and a camera crew. They didn't look happy. Merry wanted publicity. He had some now.

Two men had stopped besides her at one stage and talked in German or Dutch. It wouldn't have mattered which as she didn't speak either but she had caught the words Geordie and America. They had both seemed agitated and at one stage she had thought they were going to move the keyboards and its stand. Eventually they had both left and she had heard them joining in with the others who were calling her name.

It was quiet now. She was feeling cold. She looked out. She could see the three security guards standing outside the entrance to the stadium. They'd let her in. They knew who she was.

She climbed out from beneath the keyboard and walked towards the guards. They did recognise her and made no difficulty about her entering the stadium. One of them turned his back on her and was speaking into his radio.

Merry hurried towards her followed by a mass of photographers and a film crew as she walked down the long corridor beneath the rear stand. She could hear Dave playing piano. She longed again to be one of the group of girls he'd had with him earlier. To watch him play and then be taken back to his hotel and be fucked rotten.

What was Merry saying? She didn't care. Something about contracts and obligations. Lights were flashing in front of her and there were at least three microphones in front of her mouth.

"I don't feel well." She said into them. "Please leave me alone I want to get changed."

"You heard everyone." Merry was standing in front of her, shielding her with his body. "She was taken ill. That's why she left the stage. There will be further statements later."

Suddenly she was surrounded by security guards in their black leather jackets. They ushered her to the door of the changing room and held it open as she and Merry slipped inside. A dozen, shouted, questions seemed to follow them through the door and hang in the air. Some of the questions she knew she would have to answer if only to Merry.

It was warm in the changing rooms. She went to the pegs where her blouse and skirt were hanging up with her short, blue, denim jacket. Her bag on the seat below contained her change of underwear and sprays and make up.

She unzipped her stage costume and taking a towel from the folded pile went into the showers. Her liquid soap container hung on the taps where she had left it. She switched on the shower and allowed the water to rinse her tensions away. She heard the door open.

"I want to talk to you." She heard Merry saying.

"Not now. Tomorrow." She replied turning her back on him and soaping her tits and stomach.

"There won't be a tomorrow for you." Merry snapped. "Not in this business. Now what came over you?"

"I just couldn't take it anymore. I know what you said. Just two more months but you don't know what it's like. Not just out there but later when we're alone."

"I thought you were one of them."

"I am or was but I'm not anymore. I can't bear to be near them."

"Well you are stuck with them. If we don't honour these dates and go to the states then all of you will be finished. I'll speak to them. Make them leave you alone. You'll be all right, I promise it. If this tour goes well you're going to be big. It's everything you have ever wanted. Don't throw it away. Please."

It's your big chance as well. She thought. She was aware his eyes were watching her as soaped her back then did her short curly hair. She wanted to soap and scratch her anus but resisted not wanting Merry to think it was an invitation.

Not that Merry would. What was he? Forty-five. Married with children. Balding, greying, with a paunch. He probably saw her as a daughter anyway.

"Pass me my towel, please." She asked, reaching behind her as she switched off the shower.

She felt the towel being pressed into her hand and turned to face Merry covering her front as she did so. She smiled at Merry, then glanced down and noticed the swelling of his cock inside his trousers. Unless he was a pervert, perhaps he didn't see her as a daughter after all.

She went back into the changing room, conscious of Merry's eyes on her ass cheeks as she walk, and started to dress by her peg. She slipped her panties on under her towel then her blouse before letting it fall to the ground. She could hear the group outside. Hear the crowd screaming and shouting. Hear them singing along and she noticed she was herself. She wanted to go and watch them. She wanted to stand with the group of girls on the side of the stage.

She zipped up her skirt, tucked her blouse in and slipped her feet into her open-toed sandals.

"I'm going to watch them on stage." She said to Merry. "Can we talk in the morning?"

"Okay kid." Merry nodded to her. "Yeah. You do that. We'll talk in the morning."

Merry led her out into the corridor. Camera's flashed and the reporters surged forwards towards them. Merry held up his hands to them as the security guards began to intervene.

"Listen everyone." He said loudly. "Marianne wasn't well earlier and we don't want her bothered right now. I'll stay here and answer any questions you may have."

Merry did like talking, Marianne thought.

Merry said something to Tim the security guard and he took her by the arm and led her towards the stage. There were more flashes from cameras.

"Is there any truth in the rumour that she is pregnant?"

She heard the first question.

Fucking fine chance of that happening, she thought as they hurried out of earshot of Merry's reply.

Tim stood by her side when they reached the wing of the stage. Dave looked up from his seat at the piano and smiled at her. She saw the group of girls standing towards the rear of the stage and walked to join them. The three in halter-tops and the tall thin one were bouncing up and down and screaming. The other girl was clapping and smiling as the song finished but without the same abandonment. She looked at her now.

"Hi." Marianne shouted. "I'm Mari."

"Hi." The girl shouted back. "I'm Natasha. Nat for short."

Conversation was impossible as the group started their next song so Marianne stood and watched. Her foot started tapping and before long she was swaying with the others. She caught sight of Nat from the corner of her eyes. She actually appeared to be listening to the music.

Fuck her. Whoever she was. She was going to enjoy herself. Three more songs then the group made as if to leave. The roar from the crowd was terrific. Two more songs. They were going to leave this time. No. One more song. This time they all left their instruments and walked to the front of the stage. They bowed and waved and bowed and waved again. They turned and left to head towards the corridor. Dave beckoned to them in passing and the girls followed.

Marianne felt a hand on her arm.

"You coming?" Nat was asking.

"Why not." She replied.

The girls in front were singing and clapping as they linked arms. Marianne found her own arms linked with Nat on one side and one of the girls, short and thin with a dark complexion and dark hair.

"Wow. Fucking wow." The girl almost screamed. "That was fucking great. Wow, fucking wow."

Tim waved his hand at the guards by the changing room doors and briefly opened them to allow them inside. Camera lights were flashing and corks were being popped on Champagne bottles. There must have been at least forty people in the changing room. Everyone was singing and clapping and cheering as the corks popped.

"Enjoy it?"

Dave was standing in front of them holding three paper-cups full of Champagne. The girls took them.

"This is Mari." Natasha made the introduction.

"I know." Dave replied taking a cup of Champagne from a passing tray. "How are you feeling Marianne? They said you were sick."

"I was. Sick to death."

"Marianne?" Natasha said out loud. "Does that mean you are the singer with. Oh, I am sorry. I didn't recognise you."

"And this is my little sister Nat." Dave smiled.

"That's okay." Marianne said to Nat. "I just wanted to be normal for a bit."

"You're welcome to come back to our hotel for something to eat after the crowds gone." Dave offered.

"I don't think we should." Natasha shook her head. "I've heard about these after show parties of yours."

"Everyone will be on their best behaviour with you there." Dave assured her.

Natasha smiled then nodded towards the door of the shower where they could see Mike leading Amanda. They could see his hands on her ass cheeks before the door closed behind them. They saw one of the security guards move into position to prevent any further access.

"I'd like to come." Marianne said looking at the ground.

"What about you and your friends?" Dave asked Laurie who had just returned. "Do you want to come to our hotel for something to eat and a few drinks?"

"Wow. Yes please. Fucking wow." Laurie was jumping up and down with excitement. "Do you have a John in here."

"In the shower room." Dave nodded to the security guard then pointed at Laurie.

The guard smiled as he opened the door for her. Strange man, Laurie thought as she approached the toilet cubicles and selecting one dropped her jeans and panties and sat down.

"Oh."

She heard a sound as she relieved herself.

"Ah. Fucking hell. Oh yes."

That sounded like Amanda. She could hear movements from the next cubicle.

"Yes. Yes."

That was Amanda.

Quickly wiping herself Laurie pulled up her jeans and panties and standing on the toilet seat peered over the top.

Amanda was naked sitting astride Mike facing him and riding up and down on his cock. She could see Mike's hands on her ass cheeks and saw his attempts to capture one of her nipples with his lips. Amanda was panting; a sign Laurie recognised as her being close to coming. Mike's eyes were closed and his hips were lifting as he tried to thrust in time with Amanda's movements. She could tell they were both nearly there. Amanda's groans were becoming more intense; Mikes breathing was becoming erratic.

What devil inside her made her press the flush on her toilet then?

They both stopped in mid thrust.

"Sorry about that." Laurie said, looking down on them.

"Fuck off." Amanda screamed at her and lifted her hips again.

Mike prevented her moving with his hands upon her ass cheeks and lifted her from his cock. Standing up he turned her away from him and bending her over the toilet bowl and cistern fed his cock into her pussy from behind. Amanda gasped at this sudden invasion of her insides then seemed to relax as he moved in and out of her. Laurie looked down at his cock as it moved in and out beneath Amanda's ass cheeks. Nice cock, she thought. Not massive but more than adequate. She could feel her own pussy starting to moisten and unzipped her jeans to give her clit a rub. Mike was moving faster, then faster still. She could hear Amanda coming. Smell her. Mike was really slamming in and out of her. She rubbed herself faster.

"Oh yes." She said out loud.

She was coming.

"Fucking hell." She swore as her pleasure peaked and the familiar warm glow spread throughout her body.

"Shit man." She heard Mike say and opened her eyes and looked down.

Mike had Amanda's ass cheeks pulled tightly back against his groin. She could almost feel him pumping his come inside her.

She watched him pull out and help Amanda straighten and then sit on the toilet seat. They were both flushed in the face and breathing heavily. She looked down at Mike's rapidly shrinking cock, glistening in its coating of cum and Amanda's pussy juice.

Without a second thought she climbed over the top of the partition and dropped to the ground beside them.

"It pays to be small sometimes." She said dropping to her knees in front of Mike and taking his cock and balls in her hands.

"You'll need to have this cleaned up before you put it away." She continued sliding the head of his cock between her lips and licking at its delicious coating.

"Oh. Right. Yeah right." Leaning back against the partition and opening his legs as far as the jeans around his feet would allow.

Laurie could feel his cock responding to her lips and tongue but she didn't want his come in her mouth this time. She wasn't having Amanda saying that she been fucked by a pop star and she hadn't.

Unbuttoning her jeans she sat back on her ass and pulled them off. Amanda looked as if she was about to join in the cock sucking but Laurie wasn't going to have any of that. She pushed her back onto the toilet seat and lifting the backs of her thighs onto her shoulders placed her lips against her pussy and kissed it. She could hear Amanda's response. Her gasp of pleasure changing to a deep groan as she spread her lips wide with her thumbs and probed inside with her tongue.

She could feel Mike moving behind her, feel his hands on the cheeks of her ass, opening her. She felt the head of his cock pressing against her pussy lips and arched her back to take it as he pushed inside her. He moved back and pushed again. She flicked Amanda's clit as Mike pulled back then slammed forward filling her. He was moving again. Sliding in and out of her. She could feel the friction against her clit. Her clit was growing, she could feel it. She licked faster on Amanda's moving her hands between her legs so she could push a finger inside her pussy and anus.

She heard Amanda cry out as her fingers entered her. Then heard her cry out again as she came. Her own orgasm was building. Mike was moving faster. Short, sharp stabbing strokes. She was there. Then again.

She heard Mike grunt as his balls emptied inside her pussy.

Amanda was running her fingers through her hair and she lifted her face towards hers. She was flushed and smiling, with beads of sweat on her brow.

Laurie grunted as Mike pulled his cock from her. She climbed to her feet. Mike put his arms around her and squeezed her ass cheeks as her gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Hi." He said. "My name's Mike."

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers